Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696246 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 2:50am On Oct 11, 2014
I agree with ya'll, enzo killing that girl was unnecessary, like seriously? How does that help anyone? Me thinks Enzo likes Caroline...

Hope came too soon for Bamon, n I hope it's Katherine with em coz the show needs that feisty flavour but! With the way Katherine left it's just obvious she aint coming back. Anything can happen tho... it's tvd.

A vamp slayer is here... Trip Fell! hmm I dunno buh I see enzo ripping out his heart cheesy cheesy

Ok... like Jeremy needs to get a grip of himself coz that chick looks like she crazy. She def has smtn up her sleeves.

And yea! Stefan has been through allot but giving up on his bro? I'm yet to believe he did that...

Nice episode... smiley minus the killing of the innocent girl undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 11, 2014
For me I liked Enzo killing that lady for one it makes him a bad azz, remains me of the old badass damon. And ya all complaining like you guys don't know Enzo character, he's not the type to hesitate. And secondly he was trying to get rid of stefan's destruction. It was about time stefan stop living that lie. I am team stefan to the moon and back but this time I am team enzo all the way.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 3:48am On Oct 11, 2014
rokiatu:
For me I liked Enzo killing that lady for one it makes him a bad azz, remains me of the old badass damon. And ya all complaining like you guys don't know Enzo character, he's not the type to hesitate. And secondly he was trying to get rid of stefan's destruction. It was about time stefan stop living that lie. I am team stefan to the moon and back but this time I am team enzo all the way.
I can only like enzo character if they pay me money to..... Ive never even liked damon for once
I want ripper stefan again just for this enzo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Darey00:
"We now know Elena true love is
Damon and not Stefan."

Aaargh those words put a dagger in my heart.. I will never forgive the writers for what they did to the Stelena relationship. its outrageous!!

U remember who said this?
"Elena,Stefan is your epic love!"

Dere love was unrealistic, too cuddley and over annoying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Drahmah: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2014
ellab:

yes twas epic but we r forgetting dat Stefan cares more bout his brother Dan Damon does.it's just d truth.
I get your drift, I'm just not cool with Stefan Salvador ignoring Caroline. That girl is obviously falling apart without him; she needs him back. Stefan wasn't ready to realize that until enzo did the needful. I know you've been through so much, but come on, it's Caroline. Besides, Damon hasn't been such a bad brother to him lately. He took his girl, but he didn't make her fall for him, did he? If someone is worth vilifying, it has to be Elena Gilbert. So, when I say I love enzo's speech, it's because I feel like someone needed to make Stefan appreciate those who really care for him again. Eg, Caroline Forbes

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2014
My favorite line from episode 2

Enzo: Am a neck person grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Alfred234:
My favorite line from episode 2

Enzo: Am a neck person grin
Lolzz..see d bad part wen ur ears pick
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

it was not unrealistic, Stefan and damon are obviously different people hence their way of showing love differ. Their relationship was no just all sunshine, they fought, they had disagreements they broke up and make up I don't know why people keep saying it was too lovey dove, everyone on the show had a different kind d of relationships because of the different personals.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

lol sure Delena may be exciting but don't forget that Stelena relationship is about the closest tin to a real world relationship u can find on TVD.. d chemistry btw Stefan and Elena is just always obvious.. Damon literally forced his love on Elena.. or come to tink of it.. how would u feel if your elder brother just appear out of nowhere, kill your beat friend,disrupt the whole place then your GF will still b attracted to him? I know girls kinda like bad boys but give me a break.. its too superficial

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
I don't like the whole delena full-on bf/gf relationship, it makes damon really whipped, but I really loved that season 2 ending and season 3 beginning period when stefan was a ripper and damon was there for her althrough, and it was pretty obvious elena was tripping already. The writers spoilt the fun when they made her choose damon. Funny enough, most of my favorite songs in my TVD playlist are delena scenes. Its ok to love the both brothers *in katherine's voice*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
dynamicbuzz:
I don't like the whole delena full-on bf/gf relationship, it makes damon really whipped, but I really loved that season 2 ending and season 3 beginning period when stefan was a ripper and damon was there for her althrough, and it was pretty obvious elena was tripping already. The writers spoilt the fun when they made her choose damon. Funny enough, most of my favorite songs in my TVD playlist are delena scenes. Its ok to love the both brothers *in katherine's voice*
Alaric approved of this statement lol.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
I think people need to give Stefan a break and allow the dude have an actual life (even if it's a lie). Haba what is it sef? angry Why can't people die in this series and others move on with their lives?
The other side fell apart. People went on to Heaven-knows-where and the young man who shouldn't have been in Mystic Falls save for the drowning attempt by his evil doppelganger, can't take a hike off town now.

Enzo was really nice to go punch Stefan for making his old bestie cry, but he shouldn't have killed that gurl. Caroline will not be pleased with that at all.

Elena has been in love with Damon long before she even acknowledged it (pls tell me you guys knew that). Too bad she had to wipe him off her soul sad

Tripp Fell. Hmmm. Badass dude frying vamps in his trunk grin Will be real nice seeing this guy work.

Jeremy needs a shrink please. One would think having singly lost so many girlfriends, he'd be better at handling grief undecided Now kids sending voice messages to a dead female. He needs Alaric's touch biko.

Have a feeling the new girl is a supernatural too. Maybe a witch?

Bonbon and Damon smiley Can't wait to see who's trapped in time with them.

Really good episode.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ommmo! I can't wait for next week monday!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Darey00:

lol sure Delena may be exciting but don't forget that Stelena relationship is about the closest tin to a real world relationship u can find on TVD.. d chemistry btw Stefan and Elena is just always obvious.. Damon literally forced his love on Elena.. or come to tink of it.. how would u feel if your elder brother just appear out of nowhere, kill your beat friend,disrupt the whole place then your GF will still b attracted to him? I know girls kinda like bad boys but give me a break.. its too superficial

I wouldn't feel anything...especially when I know we are spending eternity together. Come on!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
rokiatu:
it was not unrealistic, Stefan and damon are obviously different people hence their way of showing love differ. Their relationship was no just all sunshine, they fought, they had disagreements they broke up and make up I don't know why people keep saying it was too lovey dove, everyone on the show had a different kind d of relationships because of the different personals.
Bullocks! Dey should try staying apart for 9 centuries! There lovelife doesn't make any sense.
Haba! Stefan is a quarter millenia year old vampire, if not more; he should know better than let this small girl play with his humanity switch.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

I wouldn't feel anything...especially when I know we are spending eternity together. Come on!
.... so she chose Damon why? Cuz he's human with just 80 years to spend on earth?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Darey00:

.... so she chose Damon why? Cuz he's human with just 80 years to spend on earth?

Of course not! Hell no!

Its cos unlike babysitter Stefan. Damon nah man!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Of course not! Hell no!

Its cos unlike babysitter Stefan. Damon nah man!
say wat? Damon na wetin?biko park well...ahnahn
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
ellab:

say wat? Damon na wetin?biko park well...ahnahn

Deny it all u want... Elena was better as a human than what she is right now.

UnLike Stefan, Damon would preferably let Elena die than be hovering around as a vamp. sad

I don't even know why dey still give stef d roles! Son of a bitçh should leave mystic falls for new Orleans or something.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
The Son of a bitçh is d reason all these elena bullshìt blossomed with Damon. He was hellbent on curing her to d extent DAT he forgot it was her call to decide to stay a vamp or not.

sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Deny it all u want... Elena was better as a human than what she is right now.

UnLike Stefan, Damon would preferably let Elena die than be hovering around as a vamp. sad

I don't even know why dey still give stef d roles! Son of a bitçh should leave mystic falls for new Orleans or something.
are you watching the show at all damon gave her vampire blood so she wont die when Klaus wanted to use her for ritual. .. are u forgetting that it was damon who turned elena to a vampire?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2014
confirmed paul is leaving tvd
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Ovie56:
are you watching the show at all dakon gave her vampire blood so she wont die when Klaus wanted to use her for ritual. .. arrvu forgetting that it was damon who turned elena to a vampire?

What is Dis one saying?
She drowned and died oh! Which yeye doppelganger ritual. It shows what u all know.
She died with his blood in her nah! Have u forgotten that it was over the bridge

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Silkmoth33:

What is Dis one saying?
She drowned and died oh! Which yeye doppelganger ritual. It shows what u all know.
She died with his blood in her nah! Have u forgotten that it was over the bridge
what is this one one saying ooooo? what is his blood doing in her system
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Ovie56:
Oboy go and sleep! U can't even spell Damon well, let alone prove ur point.

If u don't know FYI! Klaus used her for d ritual which ended with him becoming a hybrid and she remained human.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Elena died by drowning. Woke up d next day with amorous feelings for Damon like d slut she truly is...priceless.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Oboy go and sleep! U can't even spell Damon well, let alone prove ur point.

If u don't know FYI! Klaus used her for d ritual which ended with him becoming a hybrid and she remained human.
ok u want me to explain to everyone d reason why I spelt Damon like that hmm? no problem. ..t was my keyboard. how about D**kon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:04am On Oct 12, 2014
rokiatu:

I know enzo is badass like damon was buh when damon killed lexi was I shocked? Hell yes... was I bitter and pissed? of course... but when enzo killed the chick it wasn't that emotional, I just had one thing in mind "unnecessary".

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fulanigirl(f): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Silkmoth33:

No its not!

It was out last Monday
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ovie56:
confirmed paul is leaving tvd
what do you Mean?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ovie56:
Elena died with Damon's blood in her because Alaric's doctor GF gave it to her. Elena was terminally sick, but the doctor didn't want to tell them. Damon already had a long standing contract to supply the hospital with his blood for curing patients. No one knew about Elena's illness until she drowned.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mfemi53(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
My favourite TV series is back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.