Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694975 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Marcel had no right stealing their town.

The old new Orleans was built by Klaus!
It got burnt to d ground and shyte by mikael(saddistic bastard) yes! And so its still Klaus's town.

"Marcel" the ungrateful son of a bìtçh whom had d honour of being turned by Klaus and loved by Rebekah
Took advantage of the unloved mikaelson and used her to call their father to town.
Finally he took over the town after he was presumed to be dead by the mikaelsons and built it secretly from d ground up. The mikaelsons would have returned earlier had they known that the sly son of a gun was still alive.
If u ask me I think it was his plan all along. Who knows if he bargained with the devil(mikael) himself.

BTW 1919 and the present year in d originals universe is not upto a century! D bastàrd taught he'd keep d throne forever... For d same continent where Klaus dey! smiley u be cow? grin Make hin try nonsense again! Elijah will deal with him! wink
Why so much hate for Marcel? I hope you also have the same feeling towards Rebecca. I wouldn't say he took over the town. Though he invited the 'trouble' that brought calamity upon the town (what men do for love!) he saw a need to rebuild the town after its king absconded.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
tvd s6e1 on dstv ch114 by 9pm
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
shorexng:
I think we should have a different thread for TO. I can't relate with these TVD comments. Please any link for TO episode 2? Thanks.

y open a new thread for TO wen it's d same producer and characters dat we know?if there's a cross over,how we go discuss am?it won't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
TO tonight

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
enjoy

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
ellab:

y open a new thread for TO wen it's d same producer and characters dat we know?if there's a cross over,how we go discuss am?it won't make sense.
I understand you. I just get confused with TVD's review. In fact I don't know what is TVD B-)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
shorexng:

I understand you. I just get confused with TVD's review. In fact I don't know what is TVD B-)
The Vampire Diaries cool. The Originals was carved out of it even tho' its meant to be the other way round winkgrin.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by killzone(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Am sure everyone is waitin for the new episode of the originals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jbluv55:

The Vampire Diaries cool. The Originals was carved out of it even tho' its meant to be the other way round winkgrin.
When TVD (and the likes) were out I never liked them cause of the vampires. I know TO was carved out of TVD (and I want to believe that was brilliantly done) I don't know the storyline. But TO is the bomb. The dialogues are what I enjoy best. I think for each episode I should post the best wordings.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
shorexng:

When TVD (and the likes) were out I never liked them cause of the vampires. I know TO was carved out of TVD (and I want to believe that was brilliantly done) I don't know the storyline. But TO is the bomb. The dialogues are what I enjoy best. I think for each episode I should post the best wordings.
blame the TVD producers for bringing out a mediocre Season 5.. TVD is so captivating u will b glued especially Season 3,which I think was the best season of the whole TVD. Think TO got Crazy dialogues? try watching TVD and u will see d Elena-Damon-Stefan-Katherine-Klaus-Carolibe storylines.. u will love it

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
shorexng:

You should check out Rokiatu's post(since last year) of some of Damon's 'sayings' here(page 0):

www.nairaland.com/1244022/vampire-diaries-originals-fan-page#15060303

Scroll down and you'll find some other sayings/conversations by other characters(including Klaus of TO in season 2 of TVD)

*whispers to him*......She's always being a diehard lover of Damon herself cheesycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mochi1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
vampire diaries season 6 episode1 showing now on dstv ch114.... seriously cant bliv it. i thoughr it ended in season 5!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
mochi1:
vampire diaries season 6 episode1 showing now on dstv ch114.... seriously cant bliv it. i thoughr it ended in season 5!!!!
Haha cheesy. Episode 2 is out sef cheesycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Darey00:

blame the TVD producers for bringing out a mediocre Season 5.. TVD is so captivating u will b glued especially Season 3,which I think was the best season of the whole TVD. Think TO got Crazy dialogues? try watching TVD and u will see d Elena-Damon-Stefan-Katherine-Klaus-Carolibe storylines.. u will love it
I actually stopped @ season 3 initially but this thread made me pick interest in watching the others. grin.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
[/quote]
Jbluv55:

You should check out Rokiatu's post(since last year) of some of Damon's 'sayings' here(page 0):
www.nairaland.com/1244022/vampire-diaries-originals-fan-page#15060303
Scroll down and you'll find some other sayings/conversations by other characters(including Klaus of TO in season 2 of TVD)
*whispers to him*......She's always being a diehard lover of Damon herself cheesycheesy.
Darey00:

My sis is a fan of TVD. She hasn't watched TO so I think we'll do an exchange. Dialogue is just so important in movies, and much more important for Nollywood (since they can't do stunts that will be stunning) & they haven't just gotten this right. Anyway, we'll be the shining light in this regard. Watch out for us ;-)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
shorexng:

Why so much hate for Marcel? I hope you also have the same feeling towards Rebecca. I wouldn't say he took over the town. Though he invited the 'trouble' that brought calamity upon the town (what men do for love!) he saw a need to rebuild the town after its king absconded.

This is d reason this is d why.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Silkmoth33:

He and Rebecca were furiously in love & so took a miscalculated attempt at dealing with a psychopathic master and brother. A decision they even regretted & tried to reverse. Kindly apply mercy with judgement against Marcel on this one. It ain't easy living with psychophats (yea, tell Klaus that's what he is).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Silkmoth33:

In d first picture...
Dialogue BTW mikael and Marcel..

Marcel: "here is to old faces and new faces."

Mikael: "I haven't been in new Orleans for a day and I find it to be quite surprising I suppose DAT I have to thank u for extending this invitation"

Marcel:"who r u"

Mikael:"oh u r a smart man I think u know
I'm an intelligent man myself so have a seat

let me tell u wat I learnt about u Dis afternoon Marcel Gerrard u chaff under d control of my son Klaus and would do just about anything to get rid of him.

even call the one man on Dis earth who hates him more than u do.

And I can't understand what u hope to gain

rule of this city?

as I said new Orleans has its charms but to call me!
the one dey call d destroyer!
d one who has burnt cities far more charming to the ground in pursuit of his children.

But now I see you did it for love d love of my daughter."

Marcel:"don't u dare touch her"

Mikael:"so I'm going to make u a promise I wont hurt rebekah and d city: u can have it but first u must tell me where to find my sons"

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
shorexng:

He and Rebecca were furiously in love & so took a miscalculated attempt at dealing with a psychopathic master and brother. A decision they even regretted & tried to reverse. Kindly apply mercy with judgement against Marcel on this one. It ain't easy living with psychophats (yea, tell Klaus that's what he is).

Its not dere attempt that I'm kicking against. Its d fact that Marcel still has d gall to time and time again prove his inferiority by attempting to regain control over new Orleans from the mikaelsons.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
can't wait to see TO S2E2... Meanwhile i heard its Lexi that is with Damon and Bonnie.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Its not dere attempt that I'm kicking against. Its d fact that Marcel still has d gall to time and time again prove his inferiority by attempting to regain control over new Orleans from the mikaelsons.
But what's more annoying is the fact that the originals refused to end his life even after plenty of betrayals from Marcellus undecided I guess real love is indeed very strong cool.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Alfred234:
can't wait to see TO S2E2... Meanwhile i heard its Lexi that is with Damon and Bonnie.
Me sef dey wait o grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jbluv55:

But what's more annoying is the fact that the originals refused to end his life even after plenty of betrayals from Marcellus undecided I guess real love is indeed very strong cool.
cool make d guy try another nonsense..

He almost got Hayley hurt siding with d guerreras to plant bombs in her clan.

The guy is still being inquisitive asking questions and pokenosing into family affairs that don't concern him.

He needs to be put out of his misery.

Good evening gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mochi1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jbluv55:

Haha cheesy. Episode 2 is out sef cheesycheesygrin
really.... story still plenty b dat o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 14, 2014
So excited for the originals today!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2014
A great epidoe yet again.....don't wanna give out any spoilers be quick to watch people.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Kol is stubborn
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2014
Elijah's too subdued for my liking,,accept Marcel offer and have your own minions(is that too hard undecided )..........
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Elijah's too subdued for my liking,,accept Marcel offer and have your own minions(is that too hard undecided )..........

that would make Elijah be under his thumb and Elijah hates dat. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2014
ellab:

that would make Elijah be under his thumb and Elijah hates dat. smiley

You know there's always a way to prevent that,Elijah could borrow Klaus 'uniqueness' of inflicting Fear, smiley ,he's an original it shouldn't be that difficult,,and seeing a greater threat is out there,it might be on his best interest to accept Marcel's offer and have some muscles to back him up...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Well then, there is only one thing we need to ask then, isn't there?.. Which of our parents do we kill first.?- Klaus
~Kol didn't tell Esther about Micheal. I don't like the fact that he didn't. He should have. Dude is crazy sha...dose guys were literally acting out the Shakespeare play [ of course they were compelled to ] while he watched. Now that's just cruel. But I liked it tho...lol
~Totally love the girl playing Esther. She's so cute. Whereas everyone else calls him Klaus [ well except for Elijah ]...this lil witch seem to derive some kinda pleasure in calling the name Nikklaus...that most definitely roused his suspicion.
~Loved every bit. Kinda not liking the flashbacks tho [ but I did enjoy the Shakespeare play part sha ]. Would love the writers don't revisit the past anymore. It kinda shortens the happenins in the present. Yeah the Jackson guy, still M.I.A....ellab u got any word as regards this? I mean probably he's gone to start up some other show called The Original werewolves or sumtin...dude came out from nowhere & he says he's betrothed to Hayley. I'm thinking, hmm a new show? Probably will centre around the betrothin & all. Nahh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2014
HeyChiko:
Well then, there is only one thing we need to ask then, isn't there?.. Which of our parents do we kill first.?- Klaus
~Kol didn't tell Esther about Micheal. I don't like the fact that he didn't. He should have. Dude is crazy sha...dose guys were literally acting out the Shakespeare play [ of course they were compelled to ] while he watched. Now that's just cruel. But I liked it tho...lol
~Totally love the girl playing Esther. She's so cute. Whereas everyone else calls him Klaus [ well except for Elijah ]...this lil witch seem to derive some kinda pleasure in calling the name Nikklaus...that most definitely roused his suspicion.
~Loved every bit. Kinda not liking the flashbacks tho [ but I did enjoy the Shakespeare play part sha ]. Would love the writers don't revisit the past anymore. It kinda shortens the happenins in the present. Yeah the Jackson guy, still M.I.A....ellab u got any word as regards this? I mean probably he's gone to start up some other show called the The Original werewolves or sumtin

Jackson is in anoda show so maybe we ll see him in ep 4 or 5

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.