Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693882 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2014
...Damn....This TO is the bomb.....
Elijah is the noble badass......I be damned,he ripped d dude's head off and turned d scene to bowling.....lol....I luv dos scenes....
Kol and Finn r both back......
I tink the extermination of the wolves were a little hasty.....buh all in all,good one from them...
I see love triangles coming up...
Elijah - Hayley - Klaus...
Marcel - Cami - Klaus....
Nice deceptive play from Cami and Marcel....
Favorite quote:
Elijah: I suppose we shall have to call this
your white period.
Klaus: I'm missing a crucial color in my
palette, that of my enemies' blood.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Please could someone post a direct link to download TO S02E01

I'm having a lil ish with some links and sites.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Now this is how you start a new season..... smiley ,,we going doing TVD S3 road again...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2014
marvel5star:
Please could someone post a direct link to download TO S02E01

I'm having a lil ish with some links and sites.
Try this
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Guykhena:

Try this
It's showing Error 503
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
marvel5star:

It's showing Error 503

smh,Check the link again,I modified it...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Guykhena:

smh,Check the link again,I modified it...
Downloading. Thanks!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
according to TO's executive producer(Michael Naducci),There would be no love triangle on TO.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ewoma45(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2014
@guykhena....tanks man. Saved me some time nd stress
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
marvel5star:

Downloading. Thanks!
Ewoma45:
@guykhena....tanks man. Saved me some time nd stress

Y'all welcome....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2014
Am just sitting here watching TO like why is this series so awesome? Gaaddd!!! This is definitey how to premier a show... This episode is Wow. The original family are back let d reunion begin.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Oh my God....this is awesome......passion,envy,revenge and lust for power all in our bottle. I swear this season is going to be tha bomb.....am going gaga...lol. This episode is all about knowing wen strategy is the best move and also wen to use brute force.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Guykhena:

Try this
can you please show me the site to this? Where i watch my series is really crap the volume is so damn low
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2014
rokiatu:
can you please show me the site to this? Where i watch my series is really crap the volume is so damn low

I got it from the forum "Star4m.net"(but you gotta register to view links)..
Or you could also get it direct from "mobitvshows 'dot(.)' Tk"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Ever since The Mikaelsons showed up on TVD,their concept has been all about Family. The show has been able to show us d bond btw members of a family despite all challenges,wat we 've learned is Family above all else.

Episode 1 of TO S2 showed us wat our favourite characters were up to for 4 months and boy ve they been in a "prison-Ike" state. TO characters deal with loss in a diff way(unlike tvd characters).

1.Klaus -- our fav hybrid was trying to find inspiration to paint tru his grief but noooo,Elijah had to set d ground rules for everyone to follow. knowing our klaus,he doesn't like dat but he can't do anything about it. it was nice to see him tryna seek revenge over d Guerra wolves but in his weak state' how could he do dat? yup, he went on to see his Son(Marcel) to strategize on how to get those moonlight rings that were causing him to be weak. klaus showed us dat even in his weakened state, he's still a master manipulator. loved d scene he used his paint brushes to kill two wolves and den used dem to start painting. Dude's a psychopath.

2. Elijah --our noble vamp has been busy making business transactions. Yes, he's grieving but he's still going about his business. That is wat I love to see,Him still being in control but ofcourse he also used d opportunity to look for the last moonlight ring and he found it. it was sad to see his relationship with haley on d rocks but I hope in time it gets better. I dunno if I'm d only one but I think Elijah is OCD wen it comes to blood LOL (don't crucify) but if u look at it d other way,it makes him a BOSS. Every kill requires a special handkerchief to wipe blood off his hands,how cool is dat? LOL and did yall see d look on francesca's face wen he could step into her house? for her mind she go dey talk "my own don finish". Despite evrything,Elijah is still d Rock in his family.

3. Haley --our new hybrid was in her wolf form.its understandable cuz Klaus did d same wen he broke d werewolf curse on himself and he became a wolf for 3days(last episode S2 of TVD). I felt for haley wen she said she couldn't feel any pain after killing her fellow wolves and how she's now a monster. Awww..if na me,i go happy say I get dat new power o. And she was ryt wen she talked bout how her rlshp with elijah wasn't d same again. I hope she can get used to it.

4. Davina and Mikael --our Lil witch is going round town buying music,going to school and saving lives of shop owners,having a crush on kol/Kaleb(wats their ship name?). What I found interesting is d way Mikael is bending to her will LOL.if she says drink blood,he would.if she says stop,he would. if Mikael should find a way out ehn..Mmm

5.Kol/Kaleb, Vincent/Finn, Esther --the remaining family are back but their agenda,we ddunno.kol is getting close to Davina,Finn is forming psychology proff for Cami,And Esther,shes finding ways to destroy her own kids.klaus inherited her manipulating and strategic character. Glad d fam is back.

6.Francesca, RIP along with ur brothers. She should know better dan to mess with Elijah.

7.Marcel and Josh are tryna build another vamp army. Was happy to see dat he still had d sense 2 know dat klaus is up to sum'n. Sad his rlshp with Cami had to end. I think dat lady has feelings for klaus still. hmm.

8. random character Joe. that guy had swag as a vamp.wish he stayed longer.

TO's premier was strong and trended worldwide on twitter 3xs.What makes d show dynamic is d way it has been able to avoid childish nonsese. TVD writers need to up their game or d show should just end sef.
I guess ppl were more excited for the show.
the mikaelson family is now complete. Cant wait to see their rxns to each other.

Welcome back TO family.

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Guykhena:

I got it from the forum "Star4m.net"(but you gotta register to view links)..
Or you could also get it direct from "mobitvshows 'dot(.)' Tk"
Thank you.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2014
klaus - " "You know, over the years I've had my fair share of friends,
enemies, lovers, losses, and triumphs. With time they begin
to run together. But you will find, the real moments, are
vibrant. The rest just fades away... Your pain will fade"

whoever writes klaus' lines dey awesome abeg.

Kol is probably with his mother because she brought him
back to life when the Other Side was falling apart and he
risked real permanent extinction. And they are in other
bodies because theirs are far too well-known. Being in
innocent human bodies allows them the freedom to be
undetected.
I think the thing I'm mostly looking forward to in the next episode is the Elijah/Mikeal fight. THEY SHALL KNOW WHO HOLDS THE WHITE OAK STAKE... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
ellab:
Ever since The Mikaelsons showed up on TVD,their concept has been all about Family. The show has been able to show us d bond btw members of a family despite all challenges,wat we 've learned is Family above all else.

Episode 1 of TO S2 showed us wat our favourite characters were up to for 4 months and boy ve they been in a "prison-Ike" state. TO characters deal with loss in a diff way(unlike tvd characters).

1.Klaus -- our fav hybrid was trying to find inspiration to paint tru his grief but noooo,Elijah had to set d ground rules for everyone to follow. knowing our klaus,he doesn't like dat but he can't do anything about it. it was nice to see him tryna seek revenge over d Guerra wolves but in his weak state' how could he do dat? yup, he went on to see his Son(Marcel) to strategize on how to get those moonlight rings that were causing him to be weak. klaus showed us dat even in his weakened state, he's still a master manipulator. loved d scene he used his paint brushes to kill two wolves and den used dem to start painting. Dude's a psychopath.

2. Elijah --our noble vamp has been busy making business transactions. Yes, he's grieving but he's still going about his business. That is wat I love to see,Him still being in control but ofcourse he also used d opportunity to look for the last moonlight ring and he found it. it was sad to see his relationship with haley on d rocks but I hope in time it gets better. I dunno if I'm d only one but I think Elijah is OCD wen it comes to blood LOL (don't crucify) but if u look at it d other way,it makes him a BOSS. Every kill requires a special handkerchief to wipe blood off his hands,how cool is dat? LOL and did yall see d look on francesca's face wen he could step into her house? for her mind she go dey talk "my own don finish". Despite evrything,Elijah is still d Rock in his family.

3. Haley --our new hybrid was in her wolf form.its understandable cuz Klaus did d same wen he broke d werewolf curse on himself and he became a wolf for 3days(last episode S2 of TVD). I felt for haley wen she said she couldn't feel any pain after killing her fellow wolves and how she's now a monster. Awww..if na me,i go happy say I get dat new power o. And she was ryt wen she talked bout how her rlshp with elijah wasn't d same again. I hope she can get used to it.

4. Davina and Mikael --our Lil witch is going round town buying music,going to school and saving lives of shop owners,having a crush on kol/Kaleb(wats their ship name?). What I found interesting is d way Mikael is bending to her will LOL.if she says drink blood,he would.if she says stop,he would. if Mikael should find a way out ehn..Mmm

5.Kol/Kaleb, Vincent/Finn, Esther --the remaining family are back but their agenda,we ddunno.kol is getting close to Davina,Finn is forming psychology proff for Cami,And Esther,shes finding ways to destroy her own kids.klaus inherited her manipulating and strategic character. Glad d fam is back.

6.Francesca, RIP along with ur brothers. She should know better dan to mess with Elijah.

7.Marcel and Josh are tryna build another vamp army. Was happy to see dat he still had d sense 2 know dat klaus is up to sum'n. Sad his rlshp with Cami had to end. I think dat lady has feelings for klaus still. hmm.

TO's premier was strong and trended worldwide on twitter 3xs.What makes d show dynamic is d way it has been able to avoid childish nonsese. TVD writers need to up their game or d show should just end sef.
the mikaelson family is now complete. Cant wait to see their rxns to each other.

Welcome back TO family.
One of your best review yet, love every bit of it. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
rokiatu:
One of your best review yet, love every bit of it. wink smiley
thank You Love smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
kol/kaleb

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
davina and her pet lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
ellab:

Great Review - Excellent spoiler
Welcome back TO family.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
His words....
[to Francesca] You mobsters all suffer from such hubris. Do u know Al Capone thought himself invincible back in his day? & in the end he was sentenced to the wretched filth of alcatraz for which of his atrocities...anyone?? A failure to pay his taxes..I suppose the devil doesn't need details....blah blah blah
Now this scene reeks of awesomeness! Totally loved it. My mum could watch Elijah, ripping peoples' hearts out [ spilling blood ] & she'll be like...woah thats nice acting! Whereas her actual reaction should be...where's the remote??...plz change the channel! My point is....I watch Elijah's scenes & I'm not even disgusted that he's ripping out hearts...dude makes it seem RIGHT! Badass Elijah...me like how he wipes off the blood stains with the piece of cloth
The look on Franscesca's face tho...Haha priceless! But like someone rightly mentiond, I think the extermination of Franscesca & her cohorts came rather too early. Awesome episode & a great start to season 2 nevertheless..
I needn't say more. She has said it all

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ ella wat do you mean by "OCD"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fkforyou:
@ ella wat do you mean by "OCD"

obsessive compulsive disorder.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
ellab:

obsessive compulsive disorder.
. Ok tanx......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
ellab:
davina and her pet lol
she's making a huge mistake . Mikael is beautifully insane .

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Davina Keeps on looking more and more like Elena. Sexy Ladies the two of them wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Now that's how you start a new season of a series.Elijah is such a classy killer. He gives you a history lesson before he ends your life.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by moneybag100: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Please is season 2 of the originals out?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
ellab:

Welcome back TO family.

Great review.
I have a hunch kol is cured of his paranoid and antisocial personality.

He may b d one to unfoil their mothers plans sef!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneybag100:
Please is season 2 of the originals out?

No its not!

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.