Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694295 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Plus, I foresee the beginning of a new vampire army. Obviously, it's going to happen. It'd be nice to for once, have Elijah lead a pack tho. But it remains to be seen whether or not he heeded to all that was said by Marcel
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
I could gush about this episode and this show for hours. I hate to be that person but how the hell are TO & TVD made by the same people?This show is amazing.
Slow paced but still excellent.this episode should've been called Kol. Daniel Sharman is fantastic, you believe that he is Kol, not just another pretty face with an accent. I really hope he gets back to his real body soon but I want Sharman to stay as Kaleb. The flashbacks were great. I couldn't help but feel bad for Kol, he was no worse than
Klaus yet they chose Marcel over him. And we
can see how grateful Marcel is..it doesn't mean I support his idea of showing shakespear's "Hamlet" in a horrid way for lil Marcel..dat was horrible. His rxn to seeing his father is priceless grin some of u r saying he should ve told Esther about Mikael,say wetin happen.Esther is manipulative and kol was able to see tru her.hes not like Finn who ll do everytin his mom wants even if it's to enter fire. i'm sure kol dint mention mikael cuz he wants his mom to be surprised or he's just trying to see which side ll favour him. Kol is klaus 2.0

klaus is basically selfish a lil in dis episode but it was nice to see him interacting with his mom.at first I tot he wouldn't recognise her but he did(esther,mikael,Finn and elijah all call him Niklaus whereas Rebekah and kol call him Nik).
his flashback hair is hideous..yikes! abeg make dem go fine better wig next time 4 flashback.

Elijah was good in this episode, although being told over and over again how much he sacrifices for Klaus is getting annoying. I want him to ve an actual storyline. I almost cried wen mikael stabbed him. yikes!

Still find Davina irritating & a total hypocrite. What
about all of her own people she & Marcel murdered when she was his pet? She's going around like she's
some giver of justice when she has a lot to answer for herself.mikael ll kill her wen he gets d chance.she doesn't know d devil she's dealing with yet.she think say na play.
Why didn't Mikael take the bracelet when he realized Davina lost it? He should have known she'd pick it up. Was I the only one who saw that goddamn bracelet snap off
her wrist, showing that it doesn't even fully close all the
way.its dat powerful.

hayley don turn to killer,its cool seeing dis new side of her but she should take it easy o,klaus is d wrong mentor for her but she doesn't have any choice.

Esther & Mikael are killing it. Finn is Finn and I
love it. No Cami this episode and I didn't miss
her once.

The Originals keeps getting better and better. can't wait for d family dinner next week. ya wa go dey.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
All the Mikaelson kids are basically witch and warlocks, because of Esther's witchline, but becoming vampires, they lost all that, just like what happened to Abby Bennett(bonnie's mum). I imagined, as Kol was killed in his
vampire state, that part of him died away too, and thus, with Esther bringing him back with her, he returned the way he was, before becoming a vampire - as a warlock.
dunno sha..tis just my logic.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
And TO just keeps getting cooler.
Kol can b wicked sha... That Hamlet scene was just evil. i wonder why he didn't tell Esther about Mikael.
Where did Davina run to with Mikael? That gal is playing with fire she never knw anything.
Elijah teaming up with Marcel (i hope it works)
Haley is trying to lead her people (Cool)
Klaus is thinking of who he will kill first "Dad or Mom?" (Hmmm)
Finn is just there doing all his mom is asking him to do (Obedient Pikin)
Mikael is just waiting to use the stake on klaus.

Great Episode! Next week go bad gan.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please direct link TO episode 2
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
shorexng:
Please direct link TO episode 2
[url]o2tvseries.com/The-Originals/Season-02/Episode-02/index.html[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
what killed TVD was d creation of TO,dats why season 3 was d best ever TVD(unless proven otherwise) ...d original family gave TVD a new n interesting twist but when de left for dia own show, dat twist died ...n also Damon getting his serial killer's self suppressed by his undying love for Elena ...Ian(Damon) wasn't happy when de originals left d show...

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
"I'm a neck person. So is Stefan." This guy is the main reason I'll continue seeing szn 6.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Elena should just die and never return. Girl's just so annoying. Arrrgh!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
HeyChiko:
[url]o2tvseries.com/The-Originals/Season-02/Episode-02/index.html[/url]
appreciated
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nice episode.... Micheal is a boss abeg..... That Nigga is Joyless.... That's how Elijah would've just died for nothing.... LOL.... Now they have to protect Davina and keep her alive by all means, cos if anything happens to her, Micheal shall exterminate everything supernatural in New Orleans... That being said I really feel sorry for coal, so powerful that year but now is one weak dude, Esther knew he would be very difficult to control if he came back as a Vampire, that's why they brought him back as a Witch... Sad something.....

The way I see it, the only person that can subdue Micheal is Alaric, that's probably the excuse they'll use to take Alaric to New Orleans, Alaric is technically an Original afterall ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
HeyChiko:
Plus, I foresee the beginning of a new vampire army. Obviously, it's going to happen. It'd be nice to for once, have Elijah lead a pack tho. But it remains to be seen whether or not he heeded to all that was said by Marcel

There is no time to recruit vamps...If u ask me its really a hopeless cause.

An average freshly moonturned Werewolf can hunt and kill a vampire not to talk of the ones with moonlight rings.
Werewolves are faster stronger with venom in there fangs. grin
Mikael on d other hand go kill any vampire he finds. D hungry insatiable mudafuçker will reduce any vampire army to dust.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
nani667:
Nice episode.... Micheal is a boss abeg..... That Nigga is Joyless.... That's how Elijah would've just died for nothing.... LOL.... Now they have to protect Davina and keep her alive by all means, cos if anything happens to her, Micheal shall exterminate everything supernatural in New Orleans... That being said I really feel sorry for coal, so powerful that year but now is one weak dude, Esther knew he would be very difficult to control if he came back as a Vampire, that's why they brought him back as a Witch... Sad something.....

The way I see it, the only person that can subdue Micheal is Alaric, that's probably the excuse they'll use to take Alaric to New Orleans, Alaric is technically an Original afterall ✔

I swear Elijah get luck. If Mikael didn't turn around to try his luck on Davina. Hin for kill d guy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2014
Silkmoth33:

There is no time to recruit vamps...If u ask me its really a hopeless cause.

An average freshly moonturned Werewolf can hunt and kill a vampire not to talk of the ones with moonlight rings.
Werewolves are faster stronger with venom in there fangs. grin
Mikael on d other hand go kill any vampire he finds. D hungry insatiable mudafuçker will reduce any vampire army to dust.
Very well said! But i'm thinkin, Klaus, Marcel, & Elijah going up against Mikael, & those guys you mentioned..themselves, uhm isn't that like embarking on some martyr operation of sorts? Not like the new recruits would stand a chance or something, but...well lets wait & see.
~I am Mikael, the vampire who hunts vampires! That guy sha..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2014
nani667:

Alaric is no match for mikeal.Mikael is older and more experienced. Alaric go just quench if dem meet.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Men....TO is tha bomb,but what I don't get is why is he(I mean micheal) now hunting all his children,I thought his beef was only with clause? And to be honest their mother is a hypocrite,just as clause said she was the monster,she took their innocence made them monster and now she is acting as if they were to be blamed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Fkforyou:
Men....TO is tha bomb,but what I don't get is why is he(I mean micheal) now hunting all his children,I thought his beef was only with clause? And to be honest their mother is a hypocrite,just as clause said she was the monster,she took their innocence made them monster and now she is acting as if they were to be blamed.
because all the other kids supported klaus, you stand with klaus you stand against Micheal that's how he roll. That nigga is a sadistic monster. grin his five minutes of screen time was well worth it, it's about time the producer let him lose I want to see him in full force. There should be a way, if stefan and damon could fight the originals in tvd klaus and Elijah can surely fight there father...that will only make for an even better TV. BTW I have to say it ooh I luv the girl that is playing esther she is such a good actress and damn beautiful, I even liked her better then the originals esther. Her expressions are priceless love her manh. And that nigga from teen wolf playing kol now let us all bow for that dude, you would seriously believe he's Kol, a very fine actor. This season is going to be off the hook I can already tell.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2014
rokiatu:
because all the other kids supported klaus, you stand with klaus you stand against Micheal that's how he roll. That nigga is a sadistic monster. grin his five minutes of screen time was well worth it, it's about time the producer let him lose I want to see him in full force. There should be a way, if stefan and damon could fight the originals in tvd klaus and Elijah can surely fight there father...that will only make for an even better TV. BTW I have to say it ooh I luv the girl that is playing esther she is such a good actress and damn beautiful, I even liked her better then the originals esther. Her expressions are priceless love her manh. And that nigga from teen wolf playing kol now let us all bow for that dude, you would seriously believe he's Kol, a very fine actor. This season is going to be off the hook I can already tell.

. Yes,I think she is beautiful and am also glad klaus realised she was their mother,but seriously micheal is a mad dog,how can you hold grudge aginst klaus for over a 1000yrs,am sure the show is going to end when he finally dies,he is the main villian of the show,hmm...my sweet hayley is now a monster,anyway sha,l like her like that way, I like them fiesty not like that elena....lol.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2014
ellab:

Alaric is no match for mikeal.Mikael is older and more experienced. Alaric go just quench if dem meet.

Quench ? That's impossible seeing as there's no weapon that can kill Alaric.... And Micheal may have more experience than Alaric, but Micheal isn't stronger than Alaric, plus there's a Weapon that can kill Micheal.... If Alaric shows up in new Orleans Micheal's best move would be to abscond with the white oak state..., else Alaric will kill him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
nani667:

Quench ? That's impossible seeing as there's no weapon that can kill Alaric.... And Micheal may have more experience than Alaric, but Micheal isn't stronger than Alaric, plus there's a Weapon that can kill Micheal.... If Alaric shows up in new Orleans Micheal's best move would be to abscond with the white oak state..., else Alaric will kill him

U myt be right cuz Esther made him magically strong.
I think Alaric would win since he was made to have superior powers to Originals. Mikael however grew up as a Viking warrior so he has more experience fighting despite being slightly weaker to Alaric, which could give him an edge to outfight Alaric, but neither could kill the
other in my opinion. Woulbe be epic though!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
ellab:

U myt be right cuz Esther made him magically strong.
I think Alaric would win since he was made to have superior powers to Originals. Mikael however grew up as a Viking warrior so he has more experience fighting despite being slightly weaker to Alaric, which could give him an edge to outfight Alaric, but neither could kill the
other in my opinion. Woulbe be epic though!
I like your passion for this Series. I'll be back later today or tomorrow to give my own review wink.

Off the records tho', I think in most of the Series I've watched the first 3 seasons have been the best(except for 24 grin).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
I was banned by AntiSpamBot for posting a torrent link to download The Originals. Seun needs to get better people.

I feel Michael won't have used the stake on Elijah. He hates Klaus more and I don't think there's another stake
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
davetwitzy:
I was banned by AntiSpamBot for posting a torrent link to download The Originals. Seun needs to get better people.

I feel Michael won't have used the stake on Elijah. He hates Klaus more and I don't think there's another stake
That particular stake is indestructible.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Elijah needs to stop making sacrifices for Klaus. Stefan did for Damon, and see what he got in return undecided
I'm quite certain he's going to accept Marcel's offer of mentoring new vampires.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
davetwitzy:

If I get u right; u mean once used, de stake becomes unlethal to vamps. Ehm that's not true...but I think I know what u mean. The stake has to remain on the vamp's body for him to stay dead. So going by this, if he uses it on Elijah [ the stake remains on him & ] he dies technically but there ain't no stake now to use on Klaus. I think I won't be entirely wrong to believe this stake doesn't work like that bro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
HeyChiko:
If I get u right; u mean once used, de stake becomes unlethal to vamps. Ehm that's not true...but I think I know what u mean. The stake has to remain on the vamp's body for him to stay dead. So going by this, if he uses it on Elijah [ the stake remains on him & ] he dies technically but there ain't no stake now to use on Klaus. I think I won't be entirely wrong to believe this stake doesn't work like that...
dude,Dat stake kills any original at a blow..it can be taken out of its victim after it's death.. It's only Alaric I doubt it can kill
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
HeyChiko:
If I get u right; u mean once used, de stake becomes unlethal to vamps. Ehm that's not true...but I think I know what u mean. The stake has to remain on the vamp's body for him to stay dead. So going by this, if he uses it on Elijah [ the stake remains on him & ] he dies technically but there ain't no stake now to use on Klaus. I think I won't be entirely wrong to believe this stake doesn't work like that bro
the normal white oak stake will burn with the Original. But I guess this one's indestructible since it was Man Made....Witch Made in this aspect
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
UjSizzle:
Elijah needs to stop making sacrifices for Klaus. Stefan did for Damon, and see what he got in return undecided
I'm quite certain he's going to accept Marcel's offer of mentoring new vampires.
Brothers. The bond between the Salvatore's greatly exeeds that of Elijah and Klaus.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
davetwitzy:
the normal white oak stake will burn with the Original. But I guess this one's indestructible since it was Man Made....Witch Made in this aspect
Oh now I understand what u meant by...'I don't think there's another stake'
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
dude,Dat stake kills any original at a blow..it can be taken out of its victim after it's death.. It's only Alaric I doubt it can kill
And again, the name Alaric is mentioned. Everyone but me seem to be seeing Alaric as some god now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
HeyChiko:
And again, the name Alaric is mentioned. Everyone but me seem to be seeing Alaric as some god now.
not a god, Alaric was a Vampire Hunter just like Michael. And now they are both originals. But I don't think Alaric would be shipped to TO

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.