Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692895 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Now Damon is back,if only that psycho didn't interrupt, bonnie and Damon would av gone home 2gether and am I the only that saw that thing Damon used to come home in the maize field,there is another one,when Elena came to meet the med student who was trying to treat an injured girl ,I saw the magical thing on the ground,I think dat's what they'll use to bring her back ,I hope she survives the wound........I can't believe liv just saved Tyler.....that ivy is very stubborn even when Caroline told her not to go out, she did and now she's got herself in trouble
Seriously waiting 4 episode 6

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Damon and Stefan`s reunion was cool.....I wonder how elena is going to react....well I trust her,she go begin dey cry like goat,that`s after alaric don clear her from the compulsion.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Fkforyou:
Damon and Stefan`s reunion was cool.....I wonder how elena is going to react....well I trust her,she go begin dey cry like goat,that`s after alaric don clear her from the compulsion.

Well thats the point, she won't allow Alaric to undo the compulsion... She's already loving that other dude....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Liv!! kiss
Topping the list of ma Crushes!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
nani667:

Well thats the point, she won't allow Alaric to undo the compulsion... She's already loving that other dude....

He's gon'n do it. #Fact
Watch nd see.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
nani667:

Are you kidding me? Shes just lonely and wants to get laid, ya all knows how hor,,ny elena is.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
This scene is everything.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-CBv8D4pA

[/url]

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm actually liking season 6 so big yeaaaa to this.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
suxxman:

He's gon'n do it. #Fact
Watch nd see.

He won't do it if Elena doesn't want it.... And Damon can't force him to do it.... Elena will probably end up telling him to do it, but not now.... It'll happen alot later

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Guys the vampire diaries is actually a novel by LJ smith
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
shokky24:
Guys the vampire diaries is actually a novel by LJ smith
Yes hunni u didn't know that?

By the way are you team delena or stelena?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
Yes hunni u didn't know that?

By the way are you team delena or stelena?
I didn't know oo
Stelena all the way
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kirrs: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
I'm actually liking season 6 so big yeaaaa to this.

WOW!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
TO tonight

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
ellab:
TO tonight

something, I love to see ^

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
tshegs19:

something, I love to see ^

Same here. Mikael!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nice episode of TVD. Stephan &Damon, truly, blood is thicker than water.
Liv behaving nice recently, or its cos of her crush for tyler undecided ....anyway, she's cute.
I also hope bonny returns, she has given up her life too much for others, haba.
For, ivy....too stubborn for my liking, let that Hunter fry her up abeg!

TO......I'm waiting.....Klaus-Mikel, Esther-Elijah,...............when will Rebecca come back to the scene....she's busy taking care of Baby-hybrid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
SegunMike:
Nice episode of TVD. Stephan &Damon, truly, blood is thicker than water.
Liv behaving nice recently, or its cos of her crush for tyler undecided ....anyway, she's cute.
I also hope bonny returns, she has given up her life too much for others, haba.
For, ivy....too stubborn for my liking, let that Hunter fry her up abeg!

TO......I'm waiting.....Klaus-Mikel, Esther-Elijah,...............when will Rebecca come back to the scene....she's busy taking care of Baby-hybrid.
Rebakah can't be back at least for now...she falls ill while on location for the movie,they always have to shoot her from another location.....I miss Her too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2014
I tot mikael was crazy.boy was I wrong,esther is cray and twisted.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
So that's why Elijah always holds an handkerchief.....

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2014
Esther is pure evil. What a mother!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2014
I can't wait to watch the originals oooo,hope elijah survives his mom....am loving kol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
hey guys, can you please vote for me for miss nairaland?

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Guykhena:

Why do you say that?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2014
Guykhena:

So he can wipe his hands after a massacre? grin grin

Gentleman rogue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

So he can wipe his hands after a massacre? grin grin
Gentleman rogue

smiley lol,ya that and....
rokiatu:
Why do you say that?

Esther imprinted it in his mind. Let me elaborate smiley.
After murdering Tatia and bringing her corpse to his mum with guilt and blood all over his body,she handed him a napkin and said to him "clean your self up,that if you were clean no one will know what you are and what you've done". I guess Elijah took that literally, and during the confrontation she made another amusing statement..

"So you created a place in your mind to put your victims and began to believe as long as your suit is illmalculate and Your Hands Clean you can look in the mirror and say its all ok"

,Its just a way to hide his demons.... I'm great at deduction smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2014
Guykhena:

smiley lol,ya that and....

Esther imprinted it in his mind. Let me elaborate smiley.
After murdering Tatia and bringing her corpse to his mum with guilt and blood all over his body,she handed him a napkin and said to him "clean your self up,that if you were clean no one will know what you are and what you've done". I guess Elijah took that literally, and during the confrontation she made another amusing statement..

"So you created a place in your mind to put your victims and began to believe as long as your suit is illmalculate and Your Hands Clean you can look in the mirror and say its all ok"

,Its just a way to hide his demons.... I'm great at deduction smiley
wow thanks I now understand.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
wow thanks I now understand.

You welcome.,didn't know you were participating in the Miss NL competition. Hope my vote won't be too late?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Guykhena:

You welcome.,didn't know you were participating in the Miss NL competition. Hope my vote won't be too late?
no you wouldn't. I think voting starts 10 am or something and there will be like three rounds so it's just starting. And thanks my dear.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
no you wouldn't. I think voting starts 10 am or something and there will be like three rounds so it's just starting. And thanks my dear.

Ok,no probs.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2014
Guykhena:

Lol that wasn't so hard to deduce na. Klaus once commented that Elijah hides beneath his suit.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol that wasn't so hard to deduce na. Klaus once commented that Elijah hides beneath his suit.

grin you thought that deduction was easy?
That comment Klaus made,was just him trying to poise Elijah he isn't all that noble,well he said that out of anger(so that wouldn't count smiley ).. When they're at good terms he normally commends Elijah. smiley ,so you see,he didn't say that outta formality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.