Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693476 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
suxxman:

Spoiler!!!
RIP MASON cry cry cry
spoiler?

really RIP mason Lockwood, and its one of my faves that killed him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
seriously? I need to watch dis originals too o, I only watched little part of it

that mikael guy sef, he should leave Klaus alone na, besides everything is his fault.

I saw your vote, thanks, will be expecting more *winks*

Welcome dear.
You really need to watch TO...not too late, just in season 2. Its not just Mikael, Esther also is around.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fidira(f): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
I must confess after season 4 I have not watched TVD but I'm addicted to TO embarassed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
fidira:
I must confess after season I have not watched TVD but I'm addicted to TO embarassed
the originals is also good so who's your favourite character?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fidira(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
the originals is also good so who's your favourite character?
Isn't it obvious? Elijah. I like Damon and Stefan too though cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good taste.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fidira(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
Good taste.
Thanks wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
SegunMike:

Welcome dear.
You really need to watch TO...not too late, just in season 2. Its not just Mikael, Esther also is around.
oh! I will do dat.

I like Davina in TO, I wonder what be AME of her in d last in TO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
spoiler?

really RIP mason Lockwood, and its one of my faves that killed him

Lolzzzzzzzz. Damon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
suxxman:

Lolzzzzzzzz. Damon
I so much like dat guy eh, one funny dude, even when he is suffering

I could remember when he and Elena were starring at each and bonnie was like 'what's is with u two' he said 'we kissed, its weird' grin grin lmao
and d way he does his eyes eh grin kinda flirty grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:

I could remember when he and Elena were starring at each and bonnie was like 'what's is with u two' he said 'we kissed, its weird' grin grin lmao
Bad geh! shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
any witch in the house... I need a location spell to locate and kill that gad-damn esther... She is taking the fun out of TO... Why is she dat wicked...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fight haf not even start, stake is in klaus' heart... every time! We know mikael is strong but the fight needs spice abeg.

Good episode anyway...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:
Bad geh! shocked
no be ma fault hare grin grin I just like better tin noni ;grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
no be ma fault hare grin grin I just like better tin noni ;grin grin
Dem don announce result o grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:
Dem don announce result o grin
they are still announcing it, dug is doing it one by one, let me go check if he has finished
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
they are still announcing it, dug is doing it one by one, let me go check if he has finished
Ok grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:
Ok grin
9th position
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
9th position
Not bad sha 75 votes next round tins
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:

Dude's Sexy shaa
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
suxxman:

Dude's Sexy shaa
really sexy grin grin dats enuf sha before pple start thinking I'm a pervert grin grin season what are u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
really sexy grin grin dats enuf sha before pple start thinking I'm a pervert grin grin season what are u

6, latest episode grin grin grin

Hbu??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
suxxman:

6, latest episode grin grin grin

Hbu??
I'm about to start d 4th season. i 'm not following d TV series, i buy d cds
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm about to start d 4th season. i 'm not following d TV series, i buy d cds

Ain't eida. I download em. Soonest, you'd get to where we are.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Adaeze003:
Fight haf not even start, stake is in klaus' heart... every time! We know mikael is strong but the fight needs spice abeg.

Good episode anyway...
sweetheart I saw your vote ooh but not to worry round two is coming up.

To all my vampire diaries family who voted thank you so much, two more rounds to go before the final, let's do this.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Remember...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2014
memories

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2014
stelena forever

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Omg there's a username called stelena on nairaland? shocked you are so so so so welcome. Where have u been? grin

Love stelena n will always do but am kinda giving up on them now. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
TVD is not the same anymore without stelena....

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
rokiatu:
Omg there's a username called stelena on nairaland? shocked you are so so so so welcome. Where have u been? grin

Love stelena n will always do but am kinda giving up on them now. undecided
thanks
why u giving up on them
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
stelena:

thanks
why u giving up on them
i mean common they have ruined this couple for us, n now elena calls damon the love of her life

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.