Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692884 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2014
The competition has started guys.

While voting for own Rokiatu, kindly add Jennimma to the list please.

Thanks .

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27712629

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2014
oh Dear,Esther is really manipulative.
A part of me is saying dat dream sequence Elijah had wasn't entirely true.

Every since Elijah showed up to the vampire Diaries,he has always been d noble Original sibling. When he was turned into a vampire,do you know what aspect of his personality
was heightened? His morality.
there’s a reason that he gives people his word and keeps it every time. And there’s a reason we’d only seen his vampire face in one episode (before tonight).
Elijah isn’t just the best-dressed Original, but he’s a man of
honor. However, tonight we learned that his suit has a greater purpose. It’s a disguise, a way for Elijah to hide… from himself and from this curse that was forced upon him(these writers want me to view elijah as sometin else..i refuse to fall for it *sobs* com'on he's a good guy with d best designer suits.Damnnnnn uuuuu Writers).
I tot Tatia was killed so dat d mikaelson's would be vamps,i no know say na Elijah chop her for lunch. *sigh* I feel sad for Elijah. he's either giving up the love of his life. People
trying to manipulate him for their own use,forced to kill the love of his life. Sacrificing his desires for others. Its tragic. The end really hit me hard.How ll klaus react when he finds out how Tatia really died.

klaus.i don't like d way d writers are making him weak(tvd klaus is better than TO klaus in d strength department).i found it annoying dat he was listening to Cami(maybe it's cuz I don't fancy her.dunno).
But I love his interactions with Kol.Klaus does know his siblings well.(1st he knew his mum,finn and now kol without batting an eyelash).I need the old klaus back.

esther..i bliv dat lady is going mental(she already is).she's just manipulative.Cant wait for her to face Mikael.

overall..good episode.It had its weak moments but it's still strong.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
ellab:

Every since Elijah showed up to the vampire Diaries,he has always been d noble Original sibling. When he was turned into a vampire,do you know what aspect of his personality
there’s a reason that he gives people his word and keeps it every time. And there’s a reason we’d only seen his vampire face in one episode (before tonight).
honor. However, tonight we learned that his suit has a greater purpose. It’s a disguise, a way for Elijah to hide… from himself and from this curse that was forced upon him(these writers want me to view elijah as sometin else..i refuse to fall for it *sobs* com'on he's a good guy with d best designer suits.Damnnnnn uuuuu Writers).
I tot Tatia was killed so dat d mikaelson's would be vamps,i no know say na Elijah chop her for lunch. *sigh* I feel sad for Elijah. he's either giving up the love of his life. People
trying to manipulate him for their own use,forced to kill the love of his life. Sacrificing his desires for others. Its tragic. The end really hit me hard.How ll klaus react when he finds out how Tatia really died.

klaus.i don't like d way d writers are making him weak(tvd klaus is better than TO klaus in d strength department).i found it annoying dat he was listening to Cami(maybe it's cuz I don't fancy her.dunno).
But I love his interactions with Kol.Klaus does know his siblings well.(1st he knew his mum,finn and now kol without batting an eyelash).I need the old klaus back.

esther..i bliv dat lady is going mental(she already is).she's just manipulative.Cant wait for her to face Mikael.

you're right. The TVD Klaus is more impulsive and doesn't hesitate, doesn't let things stand in his way. Great episode all the same.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
ellab:

In Esther's voice, "I want to heal my family".
Me: Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
ellab:

great review ella. No matter what team elijah always.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
I know I prefer TVD strong klaus but as at then, he didn't have loved ones that people could use to hurt him but now he does, so let's not blame the writers. Mercy makes you weak *in klaus's voice*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Donmzee(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
"u have a warriors heart, perhaps I'll keep dat as a souvenir." - mikael grin 8 cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
dynamicbuzz:
I know I prefer TVD strong klaus but as at then, he didn't have loved ones that people could use to hurt him but now he does, so let's not blame the writers. Mercy makes you weak *in klaus's voice*
i like the ruthless klaus better, the klaus from the end of season 2 and the whole of season three tvd.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
tatia

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
suxxman:

In Esther's voice, "I want to heal my family".
Me: Story for the gods

I'm Telling you. She's so obsessed with this "healing" thing.......she be doctor?
Anyway, i'm also awaiting her encounter with Mikael......

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
hey guys, can you please vote for me for miss nairaland?

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest

Hello dear, I'll do that right away, but it aint too late...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
SegunMike:

no the voting is still ongoing. N thanks my dear.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
I like Damon, he is funny

I like Katherine, she is usually beautiful and sexier than her Elena version

I like Caroline Forbes the cheerleader

I like Elijah,

gosh! I seriously don't like Klaus, he is too manipulative, care about no one, too insecure to even trust his own family
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
SegunMike:

u can also add my moniker AfricanApple smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
SegunMike:

I'm Telling you. She's so obsessed with this "healing" thing.......she be doctor?
but mikael is dead
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
I like Damon, he is funny

I like Katherine, she is usually beautiful and sexier than her Elena version

I like Caroline Forbes the cheerleader

I like Elijah,

gosh! I seriously don't like Klaus, he is too manipulative, care about no one, too insecure to even trust his own family
you don't like klaus? That is not shocking that is tragic. Klaus is the best vampire like seriously. BTW all the people u listed I like them also. Enzo is pretty cool too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
no the voting is still ongoing. N thanks my dear.
welcome
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
u can also add my moniker AfricanApple smiley
Ba matsala...No probs wink

AfricanApple:
but mikael is dead
...This is TO.....alive, dead, in new orleans, other-side....everything still links anything cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
SegunMike:

Lolzzzzzzzz, Abi.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
you don't like klaus? That is not shocking that is tragic. Klaus is the best vampire like seriously. BTW all the people u listed I like them also. Enzo is pretty cool too.
Klaus is too insecure for my liking and d fact dat he will hurt my faces without blinking an eye is not fine for me.
but in real I like d way he played his character well

I've not gone far though so I don't know enzo

I like Tyler and mason lockwood too, u know why? cos they are sexy grin grin imagine dis babe sef grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
SegunMike:

Ba matsala...No probs wink

...This is TO.....alive, dead, in new orleans, other-side....everything still links anything cheesy
I don't know if he dead in TO but I know he is in VD in mystic falls, Klaus killed him or did he come back which I don't think is possible cos he actually burnt
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
Klaus is too insecure for my liking and d fact dat he will hurt my faces without blinking an eye is not fine for me.

I like Tyler and mason lockwood too, u know why? cos they are sexy grin grin imagine dis babe sef grin
you have not go e far indeed let me not spoil it for you. You are gonna miss mason Lockwood. cry and I see why you don't like klaus u haven't gone far lol.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
you have not go e far indeed let me not spoil it for you. You are gonna miss mason Lockwood. cry and I see why you don't like klaus u haven't gone far lol.
I know mason Lockwood is dead na but at least he is not dead real life grin

gosh! I hate it that Jenna and Alaric are dead
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
I know mason Lockwood is dead na but at least he is not dead real life grin

gosh! I hate it that Jenna and Alaric are dead
embarassed embarassed embarassed which season are u?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Segun thanks for the vote dear.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
I don't know if he dead in TO but I know he is in VD in mystic falls, Klaus killed him or did he come back which I don't think is possible cos he actually burnt

In TO, he's now alive (for now) causing real Heat!!

In Klaus's voice: Its over mikael, you are out-numbered. Are you gonna beg for your miserable Life?
In Mikael's voice: You think having people makes you stronger? It proves how WEAK you are. Come fight me, you dont have fools and children(vamps,witches,hybrids grin ) fighting your battles

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
somebody on this thread seems to be missing a lot. BTW, why did Mikael run?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:

Spoiler!!!
RIP MASON cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
donsalvy:
somebody on this thread seems to be missing a lot. BTW, why did Mikael run?

Why did he run?? Lolzzzzzzzz. E for stand and fight Naa. What else?? Fear naa
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
embarassed embarassed embarassed which season are u?
I just finished season 3
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
SegunMike:

In TO, he's now alive (for now) causing real Heat!!

In Klaus's voice: Its over mikael, you are out-numbered. Are you gonna beg for your miserable Life?
In Mikael's voice: You think having people makes you stronger? It proves how WEAK you are. Come fight me, you dont have fools and children(vamps,witches,hybrids grin ) fighting your battles
seriously? I need to watch dis originals too o, I only watched little part of it

that mikael guy sef, he should leave Klaus alone na, besides everything is his fault.

I saw your vote, thanks, will be expecting more *winks*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
i loved every bit of this episode Mikael should have waited and fight all of them at once na yeye man and Esther she's just crazy, see dat dream she put in Elijah's head where he was kissing haley? i loved dat part. Great episode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.