Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694674 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2014
ihedinobi2:

If Stefan and Elena hook up again, I'm nuking Hollywood myself.
Lmaooo..sufre oo,na jxt movie grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
They look so cute smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
This episode was just a figment of wat is to come.

December 8th!!! WHY SO LONG??
I'll try to keep this short, this episode was just remarkable. I'm literally on the edge of my seat every single episode and so tense watching them because of all the excitement
happening.
Kol/Klaus is the best thing ever. And I'm really intrigued by Kol's relationship to Marcel too. I love Kol's chemistry with Davina, but I agree with Marcel about her being way over her head. Kol isn't trustworthy. And as much as he might be into Davina, he wouldn't hesitate to screw her over if he was in the mood for it. I wish we'd get more flashbacks with Kol/Klaus.
Klaus also admitting to Kol that he did mourn for him, completely bromanced that out. I'm honestly kind of annoyed at how Davina was able to take down Klaus on her own, this girl is something else.
The wolves oh wow, did not honestly expect Hayley to want to "marry" Jackson. I say that in quotations simply because of her feelings for Elijah. Hayley sure knows how to move a
crowd though, she is just impressing and shocking me left and right ever since she became a hybrid.
I'm kind of sad for Finn you can tell his fear the moment they brought out his coffin, like it was the literal death for him. Klaus surely knows how to put fear into these people.
It's hilarious how Elijah is the scary brother all of a sudden! This is gonna be fun! I'm still kind of sad at how unstable Elijah is. Behind that Red Door must be something worse than killing his first love.
Baby Hope and Rebekah!!! The excitement could not have been contained after that shit for real but I found it weird dat she had to snap Elijah's neck ryt in front of d baby.i guess d saying,Teach them young" applies to this case or rather d baby won't remember when she grows up. cami as Rebekah might be interesting But it's gonna be super awkward for Klaus,who now all of a sudden might be thinking of sexx around his sister.

I'm I the only one that thinks that the crows were not actually Esther looking for Rebekah, but Dahlia looking at Hope?

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
New stills for tvd 6x10

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
"I prefer you both to join me against our mother but I will be happy to settle for one or the other, either way if you continue to defy me, your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonizing torture" . . . .

Klaus lines are usually hardcore . . . . . . kiss

12 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Darey00:

like seriously I think those shows are on a sort of break.. Revenge didn't air last Sunday too
Ok
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
amani337:
this is my favrit quote in tvd.
klause to Stefan:the only thing stronger than your cravings for blood is your love for this only one girl and it's killing you,its destroying your humanity.
this was wen he was about to compelled him to turn off his humanity.
This scene shows stefans love is greater ...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
jmaine:
"I prefer you both to join me against our mother but I will be happy to settle for one or the other, either way if you continue to defy me, your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonizing torture" . . . .

unending sequence of agonizing torture _ you need no greater English tutor with Klaus .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
jmaine:

hahahhahahhhahahahaha. Nothing sweet comes out of klaus mouth.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Nina didn't stand any close to Ian in those pics
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
TO 2x09

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
U Guys shouldn't mind my typos smtimes..dis droid auto-correction is frustrating ..

I av dis feeling Rebekah myt die soon..and her soul moving to Anoda body..its a feeling..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
SuperMartins:
Davina don't begin make me vex..make she begin reason well oo..she no grew get sense say kol dey use her
when she don already d fall for d fellow, there is no "sense" in love
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
parrotibaba:
when she don already d fall for d fellow, there is no "sense" in love
Love matter strong..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Elijah, I be in my suit and tie grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
" I prefer you both to join me against our
mother but I will be happy to settle for
one or the other, either way if you
continue to defy me, your lives will be
reduced to an unending sequence of
agonizing torture "- Klaus

Hardcore and SCARY!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Davina is becoming annoying, she needs to understand that d world she lives in ain't normal and she needs Klaus one way or another.Hayley is just an impatient wolf on heat.
IMO I think Kol should pay mystic falls/whitmore college a visit so as to bring Jeremy out of obscurity
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
cuteeee

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
ellab:
cuteeee

With these cute scenes, an sensing Dalia is about to make a ruthless grand entry into the scheme of things.

Rebecca urge to become human again will skew a lot things with interesting twist and events to follow suit.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
ellab:
cuteeee
I just like hayley like die....... My attraction for her is stronger than magnetic for.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
ellab:
cuteeee
I just like hayley like die....... My attraction for her is stronger than magnetic force

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Manutd19: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Davina needs to be taught a lesson. Mtcheww

hayley should marry jackson abeg. Let the originals family be on their own without all this love distraction. Besides hayley is .......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Stefan01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Elijah becomin scary all of a sudden? Hmmm... Interesting...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm loving this.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by genderruler(f): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2014
hello guys, after so much time spent at the gate i finally enter nairaland. i love this thread and it also one of my favorite threads, God bless rokiatu for creating this thread and also to the great commenters like ellab, adaeze, ujsizzle thumbs up....

Tvd is a series i love so much esp. the third season, my favorites xters are Damon, Bonnie and Enzo.
T.O is also a masterpiece and i loved how the Mikealson dysfunctional family is being played. my favorite xters are klaus, Elijah and Hayley while Davina is the pain in the ass whom i suggest to be killed off...

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
more

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
got dis from a site.arguing bout kol and Davina.

"Klaus is a father to Marcel. Which means Hope isn't the only one who has called Rebekah "Auntie Bex" but that
didn't stop them from screwing(becca and marcel). Marcel and Davina share a father-daughter bond and it's mentioned in the show except Kol has a thing for her and she has a thing for him. But Kol is Marcel's uncle which means Davina is kind of like Kol's great niece and he is her great uncle. There's also the thing where Hayley started a
relationship with Elijah while she was pregnant with his brother's child. Marcel and Klaus (father and son) also
have a thing for Cami who is now Rebekah's potential vessel"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Defan smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice pic..am jxt a replica of Damon.. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
sometimes a miss tvd S1/2 and Stelena... they were somehow cute sad

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
SuperMartins:
Nice pic..am jxt a replica of Damon.. wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
stelena:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyways..whenever u ready to be my Elena,jxt holla cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.