Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694688 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
stelena:
They look so cute smiley
Strange picture.
Bonnie is always plastered to Damon. Caroline to Elena, who in turn is always close to Stefan undecided

Is something going on off screen?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
UjSizzle:

Strange picture.
Bonnie is always plastered to Damon. Caroline to Elena, who in turn is always close to Stefan undecided

Is there anything we should know... Who's hooked up to who pls?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
UjSizzle:

Strange picture.

I think elena always close to stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Am I the only one that can't wait for baby hope to grow up?

@genderruler, u welcome... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
SuperMartins:
Is there anything we should know... Who's hooked up to who pls?
don't worry ,Paul Wesley(Stefan) was divorced last year n is currently in a relationship with Phoebe Tonkin (Harley-originals) ,while Candice accola(Caroline) is married to Joe king of d music group"The fury" ...Kat Graham is also engaged... cheers mate

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Adaeze003:
Am I the only one that can't wait for baby hope to grow up?

@genderruler, u welcome... smiley
grow up now? hell no, dat will be in season 6 upwards
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
parrotibaba:
grow up now? hell no, dat will be in season 6 upwards
Can't wait to see her kick ass...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Lolzzzzzzzz. Hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 29, 2014
parrotibaba:
don't worry ,Paul Wesley(Stefan) was divorced last year n is currently in a relationship with Phoebe Tonkin (Harley-originals) ,while Candice accola(Caroline) is married to Joe king of d music group"The fury" ...Kat Graham is also engaged... cheers mate
oh! Bless u boss..u made it really easy for me to understand
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2014
UjSizzle:

Strange picture.

From thr pics that I've seen (off screen), bonnie and damon are close, bonnie went horse riding with damon and his girl friend. Elena and stefan are close (off screen), tho stefan is dating hayley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Just Look at How Adorable they are smiley smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2014
In my dream, I want dis back . I hope my dream comes true

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Which couple do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Ohh I love this moment!!!!!!!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2014
parrotibaba:
so delighted that Paul is dating Phoebe.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2014
OMG!!!
Been a while in here. I've got to watch the recent episodes of TVD & TO

@Stelena, if that dream doesn't come true, will you deactivate your Account on NL grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2014
SegunMike:
OMG!!!
Been a while in here. I've got to watch the recent episodes of TVD & TO

@Stelena, if that dream doesn't come true, will you deactivate your Account on NL grin
no way, I don't need to deactivated my a/c bc I still have a hope 4 stelena. one day my dream comes true
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
stelena:

no way, I don't need to deactivated my a/c bc I still have a hope 4 stelena. one day my dream comes true

Okay, I hear you dear. I will join you in praying Hoping smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
stelena:

I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Can't wait for he originals and the vampire diaries

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oteM8Dg_L4w

[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btou-I8vlnY

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jaymaestro:
so delighted that Paul is dating Phoebe.
why?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Watching TVD all over again grin
Elena is so annoying angry. My Love for Damon is stronger grin

Mbok, can someone tell my why the latest episode of TVD has not been uploaded on O2tv, even Scandal sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by teey22: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Zellie:
Watching TVD all over again grin
Elena is so annoying angry. My Love for Damon is stronger grin

Mbok, can someone tell my why the latest episode of TVD has not been uploaded on O2tv, even Scandal sad
thay didn't air a new episode on thursday because of Thanksgiving
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
teey22:
thay didn't air a new episode on thursday because of Thanksgiving
Okay thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
parrotibaba:
why?
Hayley is my female favourite character - she's different from other TVD females or TO's . She's protective ` tough ` impulsive ` always seem to hold her own against the males and is less interested in teens drama and the broody laid back Stefan . However ` this basically their [on-screen personality] .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
^^^^^It seems this dude read my mind, Hayley is unique when compared to the other female character s,that was one of the reason I used to like caroline ,even Claus fell for that Caroline,but I don't know what happen to her she just changed to Elena's carbon copy,apart from Hayley its only Rebecca that comes close to my favourite female character.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
rokiatu:
I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol.... Anything can happen you know grin .....been a while rokiatu

Finally watched the latest episode of TVD yesterday, great episode that spurred more suspense....all these witches and their coven wahala....

Yet to see TO

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
That whats Stelena means smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 02, 2014
SegunMike:

lol.... Anything can happen you know grin .....been a while rokiatu

Finally watched the latest episode of TVD yesterday, great episode that spurred more suspense....all these witches and their coven wahala....

Yet to see TO
can't wait for the latest episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Florena(f): 3:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Didn't know this thread exist until now, I'm a huge huge fan of TVD! Damon especially!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Florena(f): 4:27am On Dec 02, 2014
All dis stelena people on dis thread self!!!
Stelena was soo boring, until damon came and scattered everything. I hated damon at first cause he's always ruining things, how I started loving him I can't explain, d guy is far from boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.