Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694360 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ihedinobi2: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
tobiboss:
We all knw it's stefan and caroline
How much, my brother? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:

How much, my brother? grin
2500mtn airtime or 20k
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Bonnie cry

Pls o, what is Enzo's business with Stefan? Is the niqqah obsessed with him? undecided

And please Elena needs to get over herself. Since when did everything become about her? undecided mtcheeew.
Like Damon wouldn't want to save Bonnie for Bonnie's sake nansense.

Oh did you see how Damon threatened Kai when he picked up the phone, but didn't know it was Bonnie? cheesy I just loved it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2014
tobiboss:
Y'al knw what? I actually think it's good for bonny, how can she continuously put that useless elena's life b4 hers, always acting all good good, atleast nw, when she gets outta dat hell, i expect her to see the cause of all of her misfortune and get as far away from that bìtch with the "golden vagìna". She's way too selfless
hahahahaha hahahhahahhhahahahaha!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2014
rokiatu:
that scene when she broke down torn my heart into a million pieces. Bonnie crying is something we don't see often. My poor baby.

# save bonnie.

And elena thinking damon was saving bonnie just because of her, girl pleasee get over yourself. Do you think you have a golden virgi...n..al or what?
Seriously I want Damon to forget about her......I was pissed off when she walked out. I want Damon to hook up with bonnie so that she would know that she is not irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by genderruler(f): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2014
i don't do team but i need to start rooting for Bamon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ihedinobi2: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2014
tobiboss:
2500mtn airtime or 20k
Chai! This bros is a believer.

Ngwa, dewe the money. Let us discuss why first, I nugo?

Why Steroline instead of Bofan?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
I really cried. #BonBon

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Phantom727:
pls. . .is the season 6 out? cos i don't remember watching any of these in season 5.

yep...currently in episode 9
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
UjSizzle:
Bonnie cry

Pls o, what is Enzo's business with Stefan? Is the niqqah obsessed with him? undecided

And please Elena needs to get over herself. Since when did everything become about her? undecided mtcheeew.
Like Damon wouldn't want to save Bonnie for Bonnie's sake nansense.

Oh did you see how Damon threatened Kai when he picked up the phone, but didn't know it was Bonnie? cheesy I just loved it.

Enzo's jealous. Cos he can't have the least of things Stefan has but doesn't care about.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
suxxman:
I really cried. #BonBon

nope I won't cry *snif* I won't give in to tears...no,nah,never....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
ellab:

nope I won't cry *snif* I won't give in to tears...no,nah,never....

Lolzzzzzzzz. U can't help it babe.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Phantom727(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
ellab:

yep...currently in episode 9
thanks. . .pls when will it be complete?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
ELENA WAS A CRAZY SELF-CENTERED B***H the world does not turn around her.
who does she think she is?*scoffs* bloody ediot.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
Phantom727:

Like next year, March-April I'd say.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Chai! This bros is a believer.

Ngwa, dewe the money. Let us discuss why first, I nugo?

Why Steroline instead of Bofan?
stefan and bonnie wont match atall, imagining it is yuck, bsides you're 4geting a certain geremi who's obsessed with her and caroline who's madly in lub with stefan, so which is it? 2500airtime or 10k? smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Phantom727:
April May
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ihedinobi2: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
tobiboss:
stefan and bonnie wont match atall, imagining it is yuck, bsides you're 4geting a certain geremi who's obsessed with her and caroline who's madly in lub with stefan, so which is it? 2500airtime or 10k? smiley
Oh they will! Both selfless. Both ruthless about protecting their friends. I'll bet the writers are just messing around before they get to that part.

Jeremy deserves Bonnie, if you ask me. The two of them fit so well. Caroline deserves Stefan but you see, Stefan's the main character (well, those moröns managed to make it Elena's Diaries too, but still). As the main character and going with his development he would more likely end up with a chick who gives his love back measure for measure.

Caroline is a cool babe. I like her a lot but...not gonna happen. She'd be loyal and love the hell out of Stefan but unless those TVD smokers throw the book away (they tend to anyway) she will end up with Klaus.

Guy, you too like money angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Oh they will! Both selfless. Both ruthless about protecting their friends. I'll bet the writers are just messing around before they get to that part.

Jeremy deserves Bonnie, if you ask me. The two of them fit so well. Caroline deserves Stefan but you see, Stefan's the main character (well, those moröns managed to make it Elena's Diaries too, but still). As the main character and going with his development he would more likely end up with a chick who gives his love back measure for measure.

Caroline is a cool babe. I like her a lot but...not gonna happen. She'd be loyal and love the hell out of Stefan but unless those TVD smokers throw the book away (they tend to anyway) she will end up with Klaus.

Guy, you too like money angry
well you're right in saying they're both selfless, but unless they bring back katherine, i dont see anybody loving stefan back, measure for measure except caroline, i dont see klaus coming back also, bsides, klaus and cami would be magical, bt then again with the twists and turns we've in it already, who knows
Lol@ bolded

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by blessu1: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
I wish d writers seriously gives thhis elena girl a break and grant her wish of being alone while evryone else is hooked up maybe she ll attach less importance to herself. Bamon sure deserve each other n I root for them,same wif steroline but stefan dosnt seem to have a good storyline anymore aside acting dumb, m I d only one getting bored wif him lately? This season is really piCking up jst ope d writers dnt mess it up.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Phantom727(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
suxxman:

Like next year, March-April I'd say.
thanks man.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Phantom727(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
ellab:

April May
thanks girl.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2014
I want more of this scene. Like if you also want more of this scene. kiss

2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Enzo was right about Stefan though. The former might be a cold blooded killer, but the later is just as bad too. He'll place people in a position to be killed, or at least see them there and yet do nothing about it. It's a lot like Elijah who has to wipe his hands after killing people.
When Stef was the ripper, he'd attach the limbs of his victims back in place out of guilt. Now he has found a better way: Just let someone else handle the shitty business.

......Because when it comes down to it, the lives of humans will always be less important than vampires.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by genderruler(f): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
this just came to mind, why can't damon bring ms cuddles along with him, at least it would have restored bonnie's power....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Caroline and Stefan fits...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
UjSizzle:
Enzo was right about Stefan though. The former might be a cold blooded killer, but the later is just as bad too. He'll place people in a position to be killed, or at least see them there and yet do nothing about it. It's a lot like Elijah who has to wipe his hands after killing people.
When Stef was the ripper, he'd attach the limbs of his victims back in place out of guilt. Now he has found a better way: Just let someone else handle the shitty business.

......Because when it comes down to it, the lives of humans will always be less important than vampires.

That doesn't make him a bad person... He's nothing like Enzo... When he was a ripper he killed people, but now he doesn't.... Even if he just sits back and watch people die and does nothing about it ... At least he isn't the one doing the killing... Enzo was wrong about Stefan ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
genderruler:
this just came to mind, why can't damon bring ms cuddles along with him, at least it would have restored bonnie's power....
Exactly!! Then she would have gone to the crypt, found the pieces of the ascendant Kai used and found her way back home.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
UjSizzle:

Exactly!! Then she would have gone to the crypt, found the pieces of the ascendant Kai used and found her way back home.
I was thinking the same 2
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Now dat the devil has been set free,what's gonna happen,and what's the deal kai is making with tyler

If only kai did not try to kill liv,den bonnie would've been brought back,bonnie crying, so so sad

Is enzo going crazy or what?,what the hell is wrong with him...matt is really angry asking jeremy 2 kill enzo(would jeremy be able to kill him? I don't think so )
Tvd is getting more interesting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I like Jeremy far better for her but here's a bet: Bonnie ends up with Stefan!
Takers, anyone? grin

Weirdest combo of the Millennium! What tha heck? Lol bofan abi stennie?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
nani667:

That doesn't make him a bad person... He's nothing like Enzo... When he was a ripper he killed people, but now he doesn't.... Even if he just sits back and watch people die and does nothing about it ... At least he isn't the one doing the killing... Enzo was wrong about Stefan ✔
Yeah like letting people become collateral damage to keep some secrets doesn't make you just as bad.

Why do you think Matt was furious huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.