Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695220 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by landinfo: 3:05am On Feb 02, 2015
The pinnacle of TVD waz seasons 3 & 4
&

parrotibaba:
TVD lost it after d originals left for new Orleans #simple

I wholly buy into this idea of yours (just what I have alwayz believed).... TVD missing Klaus & Elijah in action
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2015
I just don't like Elijah and Stefan. Lonno if I'm alone in this.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
The Originals tonight! smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Isomerizm:

11 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
The pinnacle of TVD waz seasons 3 & 4
&

I wholly buy into this idea of yours (just what I have alwayz believed).... TVD missing Klaus & Elijah in action

Yeah... In my opinion season 3 is definitely the best season ✔

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Isomerizm:
I've never liked stefan

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2015
yep I love freya.

favourite quote:
"this family makes me want to murder people"- Klaus (next wks preview).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Appears Freya is the one to mend the broken Mikaelson family, afterall her departure was the beginning of all chaos . . . . Appears after Freya, Dalia will be next to show up . .. . .

Finn is becoming quite the villain i expected him not to . . . . grin

If Freya was so powerful, why didn't she leave the house ? There must be more to that story we will get to know in a later episode . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Klaus is really a Bastard.. Why did he break Hayley's Neck.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Bimffo:
Klaus is really a Bastard.. Why did he break Hayley's Neck.. grin

she deserves it a lil. I don't trust jackson at all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Best freaking quote of the whole season

Finn Tell me what you know.

[size=24pt]Marcel: I'll tell you what I remember. Two centuries back, I was just a kid looking through the compound. I found a coffin. Klaus catches me, and he says, "that's my brother Finn. We keep him like that because he is such a bore."[/size]
I burst out laughing right then

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
This episode was the boom!! Its been so long I watched an episode that made me svery excited waiting for the next one,thumbs up to the originals,and I've been reading online where the writers keep saying we would see baby hope's powers and how it works but I wonder why we haven't seen anything since,hmmm
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
ellab:

she deserves it a lil. I don't trust jackson at all.

Me too, the love is just fishy...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Great Episode!!
Damn. I'd miss Kol.
"I hrd bout how yu turned dear old daddy to your own personal black magic battery & I thought uh that's cold...but it's smart"

Freya would prolly help to take care of Finn.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm.... Clearly this Freya chic's motive will be to unite the family... And she doesn't seem to be a bad person....

First order of business will be to put a stop to Finn's craziness... I'm quite sure that even though Finn is channelling Papa Original, she's still more powerful......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oh Lord!! Freya is so so on fire... God bless "The Originals"... Screw TVD....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2015
finally finn know the secret what klaus hidding from him nd Rebecca free from the hell nice episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Am downloading the song played in that very part when "Marcel is dancing with Camille & talk about Rebekah while Rebekah & Klaus watch them; Marcel gets the news about Thierry."

I love that song
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Niklaus Mikaelson: What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?

Hayley Marshall: Please tell me I'm not having a mini Klaus.

Those two words got me lol-ing grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Rebekah Mikaelson: I will search this house inch-by-inch until I find what my evil brother has done with my good one.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
simdam500:
Am downloading the song played in that very part when "Marcel is dancing with Camille & talk about Rebekah while Rebekah & Klaus watch them; Marcel gets the news about Thierry."

I love that song

simdam500:
Niklaus Mikaelson: What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?
Hayley Marshall: Please tell me I'm not having a mini Klaus.
Those two words got me lol-ing grin

simdam500:
Rebekah Mikaelson: I will search this house inch-by-inch until I find what my evil brother has done with my good one.
grin grin grin grin grin
[size=20pt]
SEASON 1 undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
suxxman:

[size=20pt]
SEASON 1 undecided undecided undecided[/size]

Yes joor... I just started watching it last night... embarassed cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
simdam500:

Yes joor... I just started watching it last night... embarassed cool
You are really behind.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Creamish(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
rokiatu:
You are really behind.

My case is far worse....dont even know where i am anymore... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

My case is far worse....dont even know where i am anymore... undecided
LOL you watch the originals?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Creamish(f): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
rokiatu:
LOL you watch the originals?

Yeah i do... been following this thread silently. I actually prefer the Originals to TVD. I'm yet to see the Bad ass Finn y'all talk about... na so i back reach oo... Last I saw him, he was tied up to sth undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
rokiatu: You are really behind.

No be just two season.. I'll catch up...

By the way... I hope Klaus allow that baby to be born cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

Yeah i do... been following this thread silently. I actually prefer the Originals to TVD. I'm yet to see the Bad ass Finn y'all talk about... na so i back reach oo... Last I saw him, he was tied up to sth undecided
heheheheh Fin is now so damn annoying and bad you wouldn't believe it.

Yaa me too I prefer the originals to TVD right now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
simdam500:

No be just two season.. I'll catch up...

By the way... I hope Klaus allow that baby to be born cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are indeed behind lemme not give out any spoilers. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
rokiatu: You are indeed behind lemme not give out any spoilers. grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss

Thanks.... I want it to be epic grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
just watched d most recent episode of the originals.....i was sure that klaus wudnt just let jack go free after knowing abt hope.... grin,i dont really like that jack sef,but freya is d real deal oo...she no get joy oo smiley.i just love that last scene btw klaus nd rebecca,he trully loves her the most
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
2x15 TO

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.