Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695289 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
jorhney:
okay Caroline just killed her mum ..
Yeah...MuiMui babe....she like to dey skip(beebee scout)...someone please kill Enzo...wetin him dey find sef?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
stelena:

no only 11 episode out
episode 12 "Prayer for the dying" will air on January 29 nd
episode 13 " The day I tried to live" will air on February 5
i thought as much. Thanks BTW
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Absolutely loved this episode,

Rip luk
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
hyzicbond:

Well I think season 2 is just about the mikealson family (past and present). The writers are trying to keep him relevant, at least he's better than Jeremy...

jeremy dey originals?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
That is to say, kai can drain a vampire of magic... hmm!

Caroline shocked her mother to life... hmm

The writers played us just to make Elena and damon end game... hmm

Stefan's role is now to babysit Caroline... ha!

Non twins can merge?? Hian!

How did the dude from that school's clinic find Caroline

At this point, i'm contemplating leaving TVD for good... Not impressed.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Delena shyte again!!

This shit is about to get real....

Win some and lose some. Well except for me, I always win - Kai

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
I can swear that she's her real mother. Lolzzzz. Look so alike.....

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adaeze003:

grin seriously,I tot I should giv em a chance..I did but nah,I'm not impressed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
R.I.P Luke.
Nobody deserves to die bcuz of Kai..
This episode was good, how come you guys don't like it?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
tvd stills

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
TO stills

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
suxxman:
I can swear that she's her real mother. Lolzzzz. Look so alike.....

yeah ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
The writers should just write tyler off,he is becoming more annoying as each episode comes,and they should stop using the line of 'I love somebody,so I stop them from dying and I defend them' even if I know I have no chance in winning.its getting old already and annoying.more like a romantic movie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 2:23am On Jan 31, 2015
I think they just killed off luke coz he didn't have a storyline...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 4:15am On Jan 31, 2015
It was obvious Freya was going to show at some point
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Honestly, this episode was crap. How the hell did Colin find Caroline! shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Zellie:
Honestly, this episode was crap. How the hell did Colin find Caroline! shocked

Dunno, but remember she introduced herself whilst Addressing him on his sickbed "I'm Caroline Forbes..."
So maybe he asked questions??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
They just had to let Damon and Elena kiss.... are the writers high on something?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Just saw the latest episode... These writers need to find a way to kill Tyler off... That Nigga has become a nuisance in the series.... And Damon was pretty foolish too, although his plan was sound, If the younger Twins had merged then all this issue would been resolved, then again if they had just killed Kai no one else would have to die... The series is just taking uselessness to a whole new level... Stefan is the only real G in the series....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
didn't watch bcas of work, gonna watch it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
good episode, don't understand how can he easily trust kai. whenever damon come with plan it doesn't work or become dangerous for other.
damon-"Well I'm no doctor, but this guy is screwed".
bt didn't see bonnie last 2 episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:
Just saw the latest episode... These writers need to find a way to kill Tyler off... That Nigga has become a nuisance in the series.... And Damon was pretty foolish too, although his plan was sound, If the younger Twins had merged then all this issue would been resolved, then again if they had just killed Kai no one else would have to die... The series is just taking uselessness to a whole new level... Stefan is the only real G in the series....
The only real G who is doing nothing, hes just there. The vampire diaries golden years are wayyy gone cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 6:38am On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
The only real G who is doing nothing, hes just there. The vampire diaries golden years are wayyy gone cry

grin Looks like Love story now.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by blessu1: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Obviously TVD hav run out of story,everyone der hav no story anymore, no mission or anything. They should hav ended d show in d 4th r 5th season. We are still enjoying TO cos its still in d 2nd sesn let's hope wen it gets to 4 r 5 dat d writers won't run out of ideas too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:

first time i seen u criticise the series

@topic
it was obvious kai was gonna win as a way to get lukes twin to become stronger
so let see whatthis means for the gemini coven
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
If these people wanna salvage this TVD series, they should just wise up and look for a way and a reason to bring back Katarina... That's the only way to return TVD to Greatness... Ever since Katarina died the series has been slowly turning to sh1t

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
blessu1:
Obviously TVD hav run out of story,everyone der hav no story anymore, no mission or anything. They should hav ended d show in d 4th r 5th season. We are still enjoying TO cos its still in d 2nd sesn let's hope wen it gets to 4 r 5 dat d writers won't run out of ideas too.

word!! Season 3 was the pinnacle of their writing skills.. I just pray the TO writers don't do something similar

.[quote author=nani667 post=30333124]If these people wanna salvage this TVD series, they should just wise up and look for a way and a reason to bring back Katarina... That's the only way to return TVD to Greatness... Ever since Katarina died the series has been slowly turning to sh1t[/

that and the stupid Damon-Elena love story... I v told many Delena fans in season 3 that a Damon-Elena rltship wud mean death to TVD

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
TVD lost it after d originals left for new Orleans #simple
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

i thought it was just me!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:
If these people wanna salvage this TVD series, they should just wise up and look for a way and a reason to bring back Katarina... That's the only way to return TVD to Greatness... Ever since Katarina died the series has been slowly turning to sh1t
katarina's disappearance is in such a way that she could come back into the series anytime the producers feel like. Remember she didn't pass through the ankor(i don't know the damn spelling) when she died.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
TVD lost it after d originals left for new Orleans #simple
outside that they also lost when they blindly made the damon-elena doomed love story to continue. It's not even a love story it's more like a sex story afterall that's the only thing they seem to be focused on

Stefan is very very boring no humor no danger no wit nothing! On the other hand damon has enough xteristics to spice up the whole stuff but elena has basically neutralized every single thing that makes damon WHO he is. He practically cannot do anything without considering what elena will think/feel about it and thereby gradually making him to be more like stefan and less of his real self

so we're left with little or no twistings to cheer about

little wonder why they had to make up a ridiculous story of kai(i never bought that 1994 shite) just to serve as a ray of excitement to the doomy gloomy episodes they churn out nowadays

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.