Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694756 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
the originals tonight.
omo,Klaus go stop d wedding.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hayley looks so beautiful smiley

And I doubt Klaus will stop that wedding.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
pickabeau1:
Freya in town

Finn has seen another female authority figure

Are u sure that is not dahlia in disguise
Hmmm that'll be quite the twist.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Can't wait for the original. Thank God elijah is back on board.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nicklaus probably won't stop the wedding, he has already given Haley the go ahead.... But Jackson will surely die shortly after the wedding ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
nani667:
Nicklaus probably won't stop the wedding, he has already given Haley the go ahead.... But Jackson will surely die shortly after the wedding ✔
I doubt that. Jackson will stick around for a bit.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 5:08am On Feb 17, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hmmm that'll be quite the twist.

Yep

She helped Finn find Hope
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Kol!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
NOT again...RIP kol.
atleast ur family stood with u at d end.

Next episode of the originals will air 9th of March.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yep

She helped Finn find Hope
Yes. And said, "It's necessary to sacrifice one so that others may live" or something like that.

Oh well...

So Kol finally died. Eyah sad Lemme go and watch later.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Yea, Kol is dead, the 2nd time.. smiley.. Selfish Bastard.. undecided

In other News, thank You, UjSizzle for banning me for 24 hours.. The ban has made me a better person. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2015
ellab:
NOT again...RIP kol.
atleast ur family stood with u at d end.

Next episode of the originals will air 8th of March.
8th? That's a Sunday undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
UjSizzle:

9th.. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Bimffo:

9th.. wink
Ah thanks smiley

I don't think Kol is selfish btw. He may be slightly dysfunctional like the rest of his family lol, but he was watching out for himself too.
He's acting out like any child starved of attention would.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
UjSizzle:

oh dear,it's 9th. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dahlia is gonna kill Jackson...... It's sad he is gonna die at the hand of a witch....... After all the hype surrounding Esther...... She is nothing compared to Dahlia ..... Wonder how the 3 siblings will defeat her excluding Finn and Freya...... Damn..... This show is getting sick!!!!...... Lol.. ELIJAH never having the woman he loves....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Can somebody tell me what happened to the car that cami and the hybrid baby was just b4 elijah exploded the house? I mean are they trying to tell me that the hybrid baby is also a witch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
joshuamoses101:
Can somebody tell me what happened to the car that cami and the hybrid baby was just b4 elijah exploded the house? I mean are they trying to tell me that the hybrid baby is also a witch
Baby's got witch blood. Baby is a witch.
Baby's magic will draw Dahlia to New Orleans. So far that's the only fun thing I watch in this episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
I guess Dahlia is the new b1tch in town
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Is hope really a hybrid? The last episode when she had a cut on her head, I was expecting her to heal, she didn't
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
tobiboss:
Hybrid witch, oh dear, is it even possible?
Klaus was originally a witch through his mum, while his Wolf nature was suppressed. Then he became a vampire which removed the witch powers. Then he became a hybrid. Weird fellow, I know.

Hope still has magic in her through the witch bloodline. Remember the witches' plans was to kill the child and then consecrate her body back to the earth as a New Orleans witch (ancestral things) which failed.
Now she's a hybrid by birth too. See, it was her blood that turned Hayley remember?

@Zellie. The baby healed herself. Cammie just thought in error that Elijah did.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

Klaus was originally a witch through his mum, while his Wolf nature was suppressed. Then he became a vampire which removed the witch powers. Then he became a hybrid. Weird fellow, I know.

Hope still has magic in her through the witch bloodline. Remember the witches' plans was to kill the child and then consecrate her body back to the earth as a New Orleans witch (ancestral things) which failed.
Now she's a hybrid by birth too. See, it was her blood that turned Hayley remember?

@Zellie. The baby healed herself. Cammie just thought in error that Elijah did.
Technically, she's all that, but she's gonna be like klaus(just hybrid alone) right? Going from previous storylines, you cant be a witch and a vampire at thesame time, so far, she's yet to show any sign of witches, why then did dahlia say she's gona be drawn by her magic?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2015
freya bring back finn from death hayley lukng so pretty, finally Jackson nd hayley married. Most important thing hayley is happy dis marriage. Sad for kol, kol died no
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
tobiboss:
Technically, she's all that, but she's gonna be like klaus(just hybrid alone) right? Going from previous storylines, you cant be a witch and a vampire at thesame time, so far, she's yet to show any sign of witches, why then did dahlia say she's gona be drawn by her magic?
No sign? She stopped Cami's car. How's that not magic?

But I don't think those rules will apply to her. She's all those things by birth, not through magical influence like the others.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

No sign? She stopped Cami's car. How's that not magic?

But I don't think those rules will apply to her. She's all those things by birth, not through magical influence like the others.
oops, i totally forgot about that. I hope they dont kill her, or dahlia doesn't take her away
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
You know it's going down when a big man like Elijah sheds a tear.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Keky:
You know it's going down when a big man like Elijah sheds a tear.

Keky, U don reach here..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bimffo:

Keky, U don reach here..
I dey here b4 na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sad episode.... So Kool is gone.... For now... Surprisingly that he had loads of fans this time.... He died happy.... I'm sure he'll be back soon enough
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
just saw TVD's episode 15 promo ...exactly what I thought was going to happen ,D grand Liz Forbes burial n Elena worrying about how Caroline is going to deal with dat(like she handled it well when Jeremy n Damon died) ...maybe Caroline will turn her emotions off
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2015
I totally get how Elijah must have felt seeing Hayley getting married to someone else.......am also a victim.
Some part of me wants Jackson to die, Claus is very mischievous, he made that announcement about the couple staying with him just to spite Elijah for cautioning him, I think that was quite petty.
Does this also mean that Hayley is not going to be active anymore?, cos it seem her role now is just going to be taking care of baby hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.