Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692467 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Finally... Nicklaus has been put down..... Awesome ✔

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
nani667:
Finally... Nicklaus has been put down..... Awesome ✔

Awesome angry . like wtf
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by confistified(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
lol I read that in Mikeal voice. grin
lols
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by encryptjay(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Klaus is gonna b pissed off big time. He's damn smart.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2015
jorhney:

Awesome angry . like wtf
Yh he himself shud know how it feels, d only problem is dat dey also need him, d way he was acting was uncalled for.
By d way how do u guys know his plan wud hv worked, Dahlia is not ur everyday witch.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Yh he himself shud know how it feels, d only problem is dat dey also need him, d way he was acting was uncalled for.
By d way how do u guys know his plan wud hv worked, Dahlia is not ur everyday witch.
In as much as I know that klause deserve some stabbing due to his arrogance, but I knw that all he those is for the best interest of his family... Even putting his life on the line for them. If am in Klaus' shoe, I still wouldn't have embraced Freya. At a time when there are rumors of an enemy witch coming to kidnap my child, another witch just showed up from no where claiming to be my sis... O common...

On the other hand, if this is not Klaus' and Elijah's plan, then Elijah really f up. You dont win a fight by first putting down the enemy of ur enemy...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rich4god:
In as much as I know that klause deserve some stabbing due to his arrogance, but I knw that all he those is for the best interest of his family... Even putting his life on the line for them. If am in Klaus' shoe, I still wouldn't have embraced Freya. At a time when there are rumors of an enemy witch coming to kidnap my child, another witch just showed up from no where claiming to be my sis... O common...

On the other hand, if this is not Klaus' and Elijah's plan, then Elijah really f up. You dont win a fight by first putting down the enemy of ur enemy...
as for me I am team elijah on this one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why oh why did klaus say he was the one that attacked that boy lol ( dnt know his name ) the gay one

Now they all gunna turn on him @ rokiatu sad

And elijah chai
Almost made me cry ... Cant wait dor next episode me dhalia needs to go grin
Wish baby hope can defend her family .. She might be very powerful . Dis one that dahlia is after her like dis .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Klaus gonna go mad when he wakes boy

Gonna b explosive cant wait ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:
Why oh why did klaus say he was the one that attacked that boy lol ( dnt know his name ) the gay one

Now they all gunna turn on him @ rokiatu sad

And elijah chai
Almost made me cry ... Cant wait dor next episode me dhalia needs to go grin
Wish baby hope can defend her family .. She might be very powerful . Dis one that dahlia is after her like dis .
he just said that so people can fear him more that dude self esteem 8 fu..ck up. As for me I was happy did daggared him sha. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:
Klaus gonna go mad when he wakes boy

Gonna b explosive cant wait ..
What will klaus do when he wake up? Manh I dey fear for them sef. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
What will klaus do when he wake up? Manh I dey fear for them sef. grin

Even me self dey fear

His gonna feel like elijah betrayed him big time

But i get where elijah is co ing from .. Its d way he did it ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
he just said that so people can fear him more that dude self esteem 8 fu..ck up. As for me I was happy did daggared him sha. grin

Lol, roki leave my hubby klaus for me joor the guy need therapy grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Even me self dey fear

His gonna feel like elijah betrayed him big time

But i get where elijah is co ing from .. Its d way he did it ..
8 klaus is surely gonna cause some damages when he wake up.
Lala247:

Lol, roki leave my hubby klaus for me joor the guy need therapy grin
cami is doing a good job thou. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
came is doing a good job thou. grin

Lol oh cami

Yh u know wt i want her to date klaus men
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol whose came?
man this stupid iPad keeps changing things. I mean cami.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol oh cami

Yh u know wt i want her to date klaus men
u cami to date klaus? Girl you kidding right? I want her killed off.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
man this stupid iPad keeps changing things. I mean cami.

Yay like mine thank god
Thought is was only me using ipad lol it changes everything so annoying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
u a want her to date klaus? Girl you kidding g right? I want her killed off.

Haaa seriously
Lol why tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Yay like mine thank god
Thought is was only me using ipad lol it changes everything so annoying.
for real man.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
for real man.

Vampire diaries tomorrow yay grin

Some1 needs to chain caroline down dat girl needs help
Happy stephan is back tho

But what is that their mum planing ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Vampire diaries tomorrow yay grin

Some1 needs to chain caroline down dat girl needs help
Happy stephan is back tho

But what is that their mum planing ..
vd is so boring now thou or is it only me?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
vd is so boring now thou or is it only me?

Yh but once stephan mum gets those her so called family back i think its gonna b bloody lol
Cuz they r witches n vampires all in one shocked
N i wanna see if elena takes d cure ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Omg Lala247 they lock that topic. cry they should have f left it open manhh. angry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Omg Lala247 they lock that topic. cry they should have f left it open manhh. angry

Lol could see u were warming up
Lol coukdnt b asked jare its like come with ur real name n cht to me better still to my face ..
User like dat r probably one houseboy dat manage to get internet connection

Chai d yash dey pain some ppl sha ... Like go n squat now hehehe
Yh next time dont bother its like exchanging words with dregs .. Low lives..
Thats how one attacked me cuz i get ipad like rlly .. Chai nah poverty they worry them
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol could see u were warming up
Lol coukdnt b asked jare its like come with ur real name n cht to me better still to my face ..
User like dat r probably one houseboy dat manage to get internet connection

Chai d yash dey pain some ppl sha ... Like go n squat now hehehe
Yh next time dont bother its like exchanging words with dregs .. Low lives..
Thats how one attacked me cuz i get ipad like rlly .. Chai nah poverty they worry them

I just replied him once hunni.....I have no time for low lives like that.

Now babe we must put most azzz pic sef hahahah the thing dey pain them. This is just the beginning hahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
I just replied him once hunni.....I have no time for low lives like that.

Now babe we must put most azzz pic sef hahahah the thing dey pain them. This is just the beginning hahaha.

Lol tell me about it
They never even see anything
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Its only when they fear him that they will obey him... Remember, he said its cos they dont want to listen to him that's why they are playing into Dahlias hand. Not that Klaus is even a threat to them, just that he is not ready to work with them if they are siding with Freya. This is really a bad time for Elijah to put Klaus down... Except its part of their plan.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rich4god:
Its only when they fear him that they will obey him... Remember, he said its cos they dont want to listen to him that's why they are playing into Dahlias hand. Not that Klaus is even a threat to them, just that he is not ready to work with them if they are siding with Freya. This is really a bad time for Elijah to put Klaus down... Except its part of their plan.
hmmmm we have to wait and see.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rich4god:

all I'm saying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Tvd tonight.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.