Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (710674 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by IEDA: 2:51am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Tvd tonight.
smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:52am On Apr 24, 2015
I think putting klaus down is part of elijah's grand scheme... it better be undecided undecided

Klaus is paranoid but they have to trust that he really wants to save his child... he wasn't even a threat to them sef, what were they concerned about? Mtcheew

Anyhoo tvd predictions...

Caroline gets to turn it back on.

Kai is still alive.

The vamp witches will get screen time but not sure they'll come out yet.

Uhm... a delena scene doing the only thing the know.

Ehm... Stefan whining about something like a puppy...

Lol... i'll be back to tick the ones I got right cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Adaeze003:
I think putting klaus down is part of elijah's grand scheme... it better be undecided undecided
Klaus is paranoid but they have to trust that he really wants to save his child... he wasn't even a threat to them sef, what were they concerned about? Mtcheew
Anyhoo tvd predictions...
Caroline gets to turn it back on.
Kai is still alive.
The vamp witches will get screen time but not sure they'll come out yet.
Uhm... a delena scene doing the only thing the know.
Ehm... Stefan whining about something like a puppy...
Lol... i'll be back to tick the ones I got right cheesy cheesy
hahahaha lol caroline did turn it on. And there was a stupid delena scene where damon also wants to be human.
Damon is now a love stick fool. Elena departure is gonna be so stupid.

Worst season of the vampire diaries ever.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahaha lol caroline did turn it on. And there was a stupid delena scene where damon also wants to be human.
Damon is now a love stick fool. Elena departure is gonna be so stupid.

Worst season of the vampire diaries ever.

now u see why Elena needs to go?I need d old Damon back.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
ellab:

now u see why Elena needs to go?I need d old Damon back.
totally manh. I don't fu..cking cares if she goes. She is absolutely useless right now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Guy do try and visit this link and read what's there

https://www.nairaland.com/2274949/how-vampire-diaries-season-6

Cc Rokiatu, Ellab and all other Tvd fams
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
If damon becomes human ....thats it , am done with tvd , what the hell is wrong with him sef Mtcheww, we need kai and the vamp witches to lighten things up in mystic falls am tired of seeing stefan puppy love sad face all the time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Again dis episode focus delena thing, JP think fans is happy if she come with every delena episode. Let u clear one thing, when I see delena I feel bore. come with some inventive idea so fans will happy to see TVD. Dis episode is horrible.Damon wants the same thing Stefan had.Wants human life with Elena.rating goes down nd down bcoz they thought delena give them rating now it reverse delena give low rating. I waiting when delena drama finally over nd we have a good storyline.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tot the cure only works for one person at a time?? What could be the plan?

Damon can't be the same again jor that's what love does to ya kiss

Not a fan of delena but I no longer see stelena so they can "have at it" *in klaus' voice* wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abt de thread topic, is de ORIGINALS actually for the fans or for the vamps like klaus
rokiatu:
as for me I am team elijah on this one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
Tot the cure only works for one person at a time?? What could be the plan?

Damon can't be the same again jor that's what love does to ya kiss

Not a fan of delena but I no longer see stelena so they can "have at it" *in klaus' voice* wink
I thought the same....one cure one person....suddenly now two people can take one cure.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
I thought the same....one cure one person....suddenly now two people can take one cure.

Let's see what they're tryna do.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2015
THE ORIGINALS...Putting Klaus down would be a great mistake.. Freya definitely has something up her sleeves.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ojutiku1: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Elijah was clueless putting Klaus down
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
if Damon takes d cure won't he age fast like Katherine

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
see everyone rattling abt damon taking d cure.
Anyway I don't think he wants to take it it cud be dat he said it just to convince elena at dat moment by d way hes in love with her.
Love changes a lot of beliefs dat one might hv had be4 so its no exception dat he might wanna take it with her just to be with her.
Love learns to sacrifice so whys every1 surprised.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Awww u see y i like damon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
They should both take it or give it to caroline @ rokiatu
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:
They should both take it or give it to caroline @ rokiatu
Caroline don't want it. Remember what klaus said to Caroline? You luv been ageless fearless Caroline luv been a vamp and unlike the Elina she's better then when she was human. Actually there's a funny video on Ellen been useless been even a vamp u die laughing can't post it now I will post it later.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Caroline don't want it. Remember what klaus said to Caroline? You luv been ageless fearless Caroline luv been a vamp and unlike the Elina she's better then when she was human. Actually there's a funny video on Ellen been useless been even a vamp u die laughing can't post it now I will post it later.

Lol ok post it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok post it
yea later girl I can't right now where I am.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
yea later girl I can't right now where I am.
Ok no worries , i'll see it on my mention
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok post it
hello..pls i didnt watch last weeks episode but abt to download,did any air this week?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
hello..pls i didnt watch last weeks episode but abt to download,did any air this week?

Yh yesterday

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Yh yesterday
thank u

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
thank u
Uwc
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247 girl you seen my new pic? I got these jobless and obsessive people talking again. cheesy

Mission accomplished. Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Lala247 girl you seen my new pic? I got these jobless and obsessive people talking again. cheesy

Mission accomplished. Lol
k
Yhlol ave been looking at it since yesterday.. Lol
Lovely pic..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:
k
Yhlol ave been looking at it since yesterday.. Lol
Lovely pic..
hahahahah thanks....more to come.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahah thanks....more to come.

Dey all think im lesbian now .. Lol
Cuz i said i just wanna lay on ur lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.