Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692477 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2015
anyways i understand y sum pipo feel like this towards elijah,me personally doesnt really dig his character,hes too honourable,like ned stark in got,whereas klaus is d combination of wit,cunny deceit nd wisdom
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2015
chaii kai's death isn't nice oo .. choii shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Again no one is talking about Elijah winning, but not getting destroyed like a baby vamp . . . . . They should be some fight in the encounter that will eventually fall to the superior one which is Klaus
Dude I Totally Understand/ Get Your Point...I mean the way klaus easily subdued elijah was not o.k....I dont know what the writers were thinking.

As for Vd this last episode was boring apart from the part that damon ripped kai's head off. it was fvcking awesome...lol...I hope we get to see that damon in season 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:46pm On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Let me humor you a bit, remember how Alaric the vamp hunter bested Klaus like he was nothing. He literally bullied Klaus yet Mikael and Elijah are so helpless whenever they square up with him grin

Alaric's case is different... He was made different by Esther..., more powerful than the rest, and indestructible..... That's he bullied Nicklaus and the rest... Even Klaus plus two other Vamps couldn't hold him down...

For Michael's case, he was made a Vampire the same time as his Children... And Nicklaus may be stronger than Micheal and Elijah cos he's Hybrid.... That's why he bullied Elijah recently in Originals....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by arinzona95(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2015
*The thing is mikael is strong bt klaus is slightly stronger because of his wolf gene.age,feeding and strenght of character matters a lot.*mikael ws an angry man and older than his children before he turned.that was why he could easily subdue them and also because of the fear they had for him as their father.damon can easily beat stefan hands down any day anytime why?,because damon is older than him except stefan is angrier.
Klaus vs elijah was annoying,we all knw elijah 'll lose bt at least mak him fight small na.even klaus is afraid of elijah naturally because he knows it 'll tak time to beat elijah (when dagger no de),I wonder why those writers treated elijah like this as if na klaus vs marcel.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 12:21am On May 17, 2015
rokiatu:
like seriously manh and the way he killed mikeal was just so funny to me. I mean the original vamp that hunt others vamps. And klaus just killed him in such a lame way. Same with Kai if was just beyond stupid.

Mikael didn't fight Klaus that was why it was so easy for Klaus killing him, C'mon Kai is a baby vamp he's still getting used to his senses that he didn't hear Damon coming
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

No one is saying klaus is not stronger buh he's not miles apart and pls tell me something how many wolves have defeated vampires on a one on one fight, Klaus wolf side makes him stronger buh shudnt be dat much. Isnt it d same klaus dat damon,stefan (who are just over the 100 ) and tyler were able to pin down in order to dessicate him if he was dat extremely powerful dat every1 claims shud dey hv been able to pin him down, why didn't he free himself, he was im a sorry state guy even looked like crying.

Remember a witch was chanting as well

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2015
Herr is the thing they are both originals but Klaus definitely feeds more on human blood besides on that night he fed very well and Klaus doesn't take chances with Elijah.As for Mikael the guy basically feed on Vampires.
FYI Mikael wouldn't have squared up with Alaric,he was built to kill anything vampire and built with super strength and speed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:19am On May 17, 2015
Emotions at times matter in fights. Niklaus was angrier and vengeful when he dealt with Elijah. Remember how baby vamp Caroline flung Damon in season 3 cos she was really furious.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 4:58am On May 17, 2015
Oh puleese.... what are you all saying? klaus stronger than mikael? Come on, didn't you guys see the first encounter where mikael killed klaus like a child? If not for divina's chant? Wasn't long ago and I made a comment on that.

And for Elijah, yes klaus is stronger but it shouldn't be with much. It should be a fair fight not adult-baby fight.

And yes klaus was vengeful but so was Elijah.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2015
Guys ,sometimes it doesn't matter how strong u r but how angrier, like sm1 pointed out ,in season 3 ,a few months old Caroline was able to best Damon who is 170 something years old simply because she was angrier ....A werewolf is naturally stronger dan a vampire so a hybrid(n not just any hybrid,an original hybrid) with both d strength of a werewolf n a vampire is stronger dan a vampire n a werewolf ,d only ppl dat can best d lot r witches ,who r impervious to compulsion ,n can even make dia blood acidic to vamps as shown by bonnie n Davina ,hell Davina bested Klaus, Elijah n Marcel in a go ...so I'm not surprised dat Klaus can sometimes kick Elijah's a$$. Klaus is d only original dat hv lived for d full duration of a 1000 years n while his siblings r having a nap in dia respective coffins ,he was growing stronger. For me ,Mikael is of equal strength with Klaus seeing dat he bested him a few times n cos he feeds on vamps which mks him stronger dan most ,dat Klaus easily killed him was because he finally agreed to let his softer side prevail towards his bastard son ,such is his strength dat he was able to pull out papa tunde's blade out of his stomach ...for me

Malakai parker

The witches

Alaric

Klaus - Mikael

The other originals

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2015
As for kai ,I think d reason de killed him off is because he's too strong ,in fact he doesn't even realize how strong he is ,absorbing d werewolf venom ,d travellers magic ,being able to escape an inescapable prison n lots more ...to have dat kinda character in tvd with some many weak n love seeker characters will effectively ruin d show n peeps will complain of how powerful he is, d only character to dare stand up to him is Damon n dats when he's not entangled in d charms of Elena. Even if de do bring him back ,he will be weaker
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
Guys ,sometimes it doesn't matter how strong u r but how angrier, like sm1 pointed out ,in season 3 ,a few months old Caroline was able to best Damon who is 170 something years old simply because she was angrier ....A werewolf is naturally stronger dan a vampire so a hybrid(n not just any hybrid,an original hybrid) with both d strength of a werewolf n a vampire is stronger dan a vampire n a werewolf ,d only ppl dat can best d lot r witches ,who r impervious to compulsion ,n can even make dia blood acidic to vamps as shown by bonnie n Davina ,hell Davina bested Klaus, Elijah n Marcel in a go ...so I'm not surprised dat Klaus can sometimes kick Elijah's a$$. Klaus is d only original dat hv lived for d full duration of a 1000 years n while his siblings r having a nap in dia respective coffins ,he was growing stronger. For me ,Mikael is of equal strength with Klaus seeing dat he bested him a few times n cos he feeds on vamps which mks him stronger dan most ,dat Klaus easily killed him was because he finally agreed to let his softer side prevail towards his bastard son ,such is his strength dat he was able to pull out papa tunde's blade out of his stomach ...for me

Malakai parker

The witches

Alaric

Klaus - Mikael

The other originals

ma broda God bless yu..on that emphasy of d werewolf part,most pipo r underestimating the strength of wolves in d series,klaus is a hybrid,original vampire nd wolf in his gene,elijah is just no match for him..it shudnt even b a fair fight.klaus just respects elijah cos hes his elder nd his council
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
sorry I dont get something wen people say werewolves are stronger than vampires are u guys talking of TVD/TO world or outside the world cause in tvd world apart frm their wolf form deres nothing special abt dem at all, dey are less strong not as fast nd not even as cunning as d vamps.
its even amazing how dey existed long be4 d vamps and yet d vamps killed so many of them.
Also in season 2 wen damon nd stefan wanted to take back caroline frm d wolves u wud think d wolves wud finish both of dem cause dey are more in no yet damon nd stefan tool out so many of dem, so klaus being an hybrid yes hes stronger buh shudnt be dat far apart frm d other originals, choking nd twisting elijahs hand like dat was insulting.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by arinzona95(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
sorry I dont get something wen people say werewolves are stronger than vampires are u guys talking of TVD/TO world or outside the world cause in tvd world apart frm their wolf form deres nothing special abt dem at all, dey are less strong not as fast nd not even as cunning as d vamps.
its even amazing how dey existed long be4 d vamps and yet d vamps killed so many of them.
Also in season 2 wen damon nd stefan wanted to take back caroline frm d wolves u wud think d wolves wud finish both of dem cause dey are more in no yet damon nd stefan tool out so many of dem, so klaus being an hybrid yes hes stronger buh shudnt be dat far apart frm d other originals, choking nd twisting elijahs hand like dat was insulting.
Confirm joor! Klaus is stronger than elijah bt nt dt strong to force elijah watch Gia die.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 2:31pm On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

arinzona95:

Confirm joor! Klaus is stronger than elijah bt nt dt strong to force elijah watch Gia die.

Confirm yarns . . . . . .The part in bold was just annoying and embarrassing . . . . . . I could understand, if Elijah was pinned down with some stake or rod in the melee due to Klaus superior strength,

but toying with Elijah as if he was a mere human wasn't just it. . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chinedumo(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
I would say that

wolves are not stronger than vampires. Vampires were created to counter the threat of wolves.

klaus can only be a vamp or a wolf. Not both at the same time. I think.

Elijah is scared of Klaus' werewolf bite.
Elijah know that only Klaus has the only weapon that can kill an original. No need to push him over the edge.

Maekel has no motivation to kill Klaus. He doesnt have the only weapon that can kill Klaus.
Maekel had already been killed by Klaus and brought back from the dead by Devina. What will he prove by killing Klaus?

Klaus has grown from a small boy to a man. Mikael knows he is no more dealing with a mind easy to impress.

Mikeal had grown milder in recent years. Less savage. Shown attachment and emotional feeling for his first daughter and others.

Among the original family there is difference in strength. We know Rebeccah is weaker than Elijah. I don't think the series gave reason why. At a glance strength varies with age. That should make Elijah stronger.

Klaus took more blame and got more sympathy for his suffering in the hands of Mikeal. He was favoured to rule instead of his elder brother Elijah.

Klaus had a psychological effect on his sibling. They have all been daggered for like months to centuries.

Elijah supressed his dark side and has a nagging guilty conscience.

Klaus has always sought for Michael's love and acceptance.

Klaus sees Micheal as an elder, more experenced and most likely more powerful than him.

Klaus has always functioned as the head of his siblings. He created a city for them to thrive. Elijah didn't.

I haven't seen Klaus seeking to impress a woman to marry or befriend. He doesn't seem to desire sex. Elijah does. A weakness in many schools of thought.
Elijah couldn't counter the compulsion of another original.
Klaus had the advantage of surprise. Had a powerful witch on standby- Dahlia. Elijah was confused on how Klaus undaggered himself. Never before heard of.

Elijah never believed Klaus is that bad. Klaus had to be that bad to fool Dahlia.

I think all these factors gave rise to the outcome as we see in the series.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2015
chinedumo:
I would say that

wolves are not stronger than vampires. Vampires were created to counter the threat of wolves.

klaus can only be a vamp or a wolf. Not both at the same time. I think.

Elijah is scared of Klaus' werewolf bite.
Elijah know that only Klaus has the only weapon that can kill an original. No need to push him over the edge.

Maekel has no motivation to kill Klaus. He doesnt have the only weapon that can kill Klaus.
Maekel had already been killed by Klaus and brought back from the dead by Devina. What will he prove by killing Klaus?

Klaus has grown from a small boy to a man. Mikael knows he is no more dealing with a mind easy to impress.

Mikeal had grown milder in recent years. Less savage. Shown attachment and emotional feeling for his first daughter and others.

Among the original family there is difference in strengths. I don't think the series gave reason why. At a glance strength varies with age. That should make Elijah stronger.

Klaus took more blame and got more sympathy for his suffering in the hands of Mikeal. He was favoured to rule instead of his elder brother Elijah.

Klaus had a phycological effect on his sibling. They have been daggered for like centuries

Elijah supressed his dark side and has a nagging guilty conscience.

Klaus has always sought for Michael's love and acceptance.

Klaus sees Micheal as an elder, more experenced and most likely more powerful than him.

Klaus has always functioned as the head of his siblings. He created a city for them to thrive. Elijah didn't.

I haven't seen Klaus seeking to impress a woman to marry or befriend. He doesn't seem to desire sex. Elijah does. A weakness in many schools of thought.
Elijah couldn't counter the compulsion of another original.
Klaus had the advantage of surprise. Had a powerful witch on standby- Daliah. Elijah was confused on how Klaus undaggered himself. Never before heard off.

Elijah never belive Klaus is that bad. Klaus had to be that bad to fool Daliah.
Are you narrating or analysing?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chinedumo(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2015
Isomerizm:
Are you narrating or analysing?

giving reasons for the outcome on tvd/to

the complicted factors that gave rise to it

it is not a straight cut.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2015
chinedumo:

giving reasons for the outcome on tvd/to

the complicted factors that gave rise to it

it is not a straight cut.
has the season 2 ended?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chinedumo(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2015
Adek15:
has the season 2 ended?

i believe so. 22 episodes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2015
chinedumo:

i believe so. 22 episodes
but from o2tvseeies.com where I downloaded d episode 22. The finale wasn't stated beside it unlike TVd, flash and others
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chinedumo(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2015
Adek15:
but from o2tvseeies.com where I downloaded d episode 22. The finale wasn't stated beside it unlike TVd, flash and others

lets keep looking.

But they have a tradition of 22 ep per season both in tvd and to
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by inimitkel(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2015
Rily didn't like the way TVD ended...stefan & caroline didn't end up 2geda.I was hapi Elena died & would have loved to see damon's life without her...but the way he ended super kai was epic.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by inimitkel(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
And the Originals rily making brain...Klaus always with the plan B. Mr Trust no one & Trust me not!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by inimitkel(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Hhahahahah I know this may sound crazy but I got both my man and my brother in law hooked.

They literally know most of Damon quotes of head. The guy is really entertaining. grin grin

OK let me start posting some of my favourites this may be 100 quotes or more cuz I luv every word that come out of Damon mouth.

From season 1 In no particular order

1 Damon: "I do believe in killing the messager. Know why? It sends a message."

2 Damon: "Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother".

3 Damon: "Stefan likes puppy blood... little Golden Retriever blood with floppy ears. That's his favorite".

4 Damon: "We have a problem, Stefan. And when I say problem, I mean global crisis".

5 Vicki: "I know you".
Damon: "Well, that's unfortunate".

6 Stefan: "Wherever you go, people die".
Damon: "That's a given"

7 Stefan: "Stay away from Elena".
Damon: "I take that as an invitation".

Wow! Dats a gud one, Damon always funny with his words.

8 Damon: "Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun"?

9 Pearl: "It's time to rebuild".
Damon: "What are you crazy. That was 1864... wake up women, the world has moved on"!

11 Damon: "I'm getting really bored and impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient".

12 Damon: "The only one I can count on is... me".

13 Damon: "Stefan smiles. Alert the media"! (he pick on my Stefans a lot. grin grin grin)

14 Damon: "I was ambushed. I was shot. Now, I'm vengeful".

15 Damon: "We're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for The Amazing Race"!
Stefan: "That's funny".

16 Damon: "I don't side with anyone. You piss me off. I want you dead".

17 Damon: "You have to be invited in".
Logan: "I live alone".
Damon: "That sucks".

18 Stefan: "Anna took Elena".
Damon: "Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails".

19 Caroline "Cocky much"?
Damon: "Very much".

20 Damon: "What's so special about this Bella girl"? "Edward's so whipped"!

21 Damon: "It's cool not growing old". "I like being the eternal stud".

22 Alaric: "She threatened to go on a killing spree".
Damon: "I take it that's not okay with you guys
"?

23 Stefan: "Thank you".
Damon: "No, Stefan, thank you". "You're back on Bambi blood, and I'm the big bad-ass brother again"." All is right in the world".

24 Damon: "I'm not a hero, Elena". "I don't do good". "It's not in me".

25 Damon: (introduction in season 1 to Stefan) "Hello brother". (You have to watch this scene to know how awesome it is.)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
Damon - I had an hour to realize what a mistake it was, process it and move on.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
I hope freya stays in new Orleans, I love that girl. I don't mind being her side guy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by doreenvee(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2015
People tag him the-bad-ass-dude but he is my favourite. Boring will be the word without Klaus in The Original.

#teamklaus#
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2015
Time for dis thread to lock up till October grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 2:43am On May 23, 2015
inimitkel:
And the Originals rily making brain...Klaus always with the plan B. Mr Trust no one & Trust me not!
Trust me not . nice. lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:08pm On May 23, 2015
I didn't quite get the last scene in TVD. That was some months or years after the goodbye Elena right? I mean when Matt came back and Mystic Falls looked like Lily and her band or crazies had been having fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.