Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693857 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
vikkytan49:

You are wicked grin
I talk true Na grin Tell me the latest episode wasn't Average
But if dey eliminate Hope in one kind ritual, klaus would be back to his 'fruit ninja' mode and won't hesitate to dagger his siblings not all these together forever love they are doing....
Klaus can never have a happy life or happy ending tongue
he has to suffer for all those families he destroyed
#BringBackOurMonster cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
snezBaba:

I talk true Na grin Tell me the latest episode wasn't Average
But if dey eliminate Hope in one kind ritual, klaus would be back to his 'fruit ninja' mode and won't hesitate to dagger his siblings not all these together forever love they are doing....
Klaus can never have a happy life or happy ending tongue
he has to suffer for all those families he destroyed
#BringBackOurMonster cheesy

I haven't watch the latest episode sha, but killing hope would be too much.. I also want to see Klaus out of control but not by using hope's death as a plot driven..

It's only the 3rd episode, let's wait.. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by xprezz02(f): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
the biggest fan is here!!!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
@wristbangle this is what I am talking about .The boredom has just begin . Father hope will continue baby sitting till God knows which episode .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by xprezz02(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
UjSizzle:
I used to think Klaus had issues, but Freya is worse.
She has abandonment issues and suffers from severe paranoia.
That woman needs to be placed under psychiatric hold undecided
freya needs to die,,,I hate her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Electronzeez:
@wristbangle this is what I am talking about .The boredom has just begin . Father hope will continue baby sitting till God knows which episode .

Bro, I am highly irritated when I watched the latest episode. Had to skip many parts just to get a glimpse of action but I was left disappointed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dis one all man de complain about episode 3, av downloaded et sha but haven't seen it yet, abi mah kuku wait 4 episode 4 watch m together
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Bro, I am highly irritated when I watched the latest episode. Had to skip many parts just to get a glimpse of action but I was left disappointed.

Lol

Next Friday will determine my stance with the originals .
What is it with the unnecessary prolonging of the show . Why is two good episode not enough to unravel and end the mystery .

Btw, I like it when marcel looks worried ,it means Shi.it is about to get real . He didn't smile through out the last episode which is something I like .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Just saw Episode 3 now, it was just there.
Let's hope we see our Monster (Klaus) next week, cuz I can't even imagine what he'll do to anyone who touches a strand of Hppe's hair.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2017
UjSizzle:
I used to think Klaus had issues, but Freya is worse.
She has abandonment issues and suffers from severe paranoia.
That woman needs to be placed under psychiatric hold undecided
exactly she has serious issues, she's highly erratic
I understood wat she had to do with davina but holding dat wolf lady is sheer wickedness, I hope she doesn't completely lose herself all in the name of helping her family

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2017
People here thinking hope should die ya all shud think again...... The writers know better grin
This season is focusing on her why else do u guys think there's a time jump, they needed a grown up hope not a baby

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
thenny312:
I understood wat she had to do with davina but holding dat wolf lady is sheer wickedness, I hope she doesn't completely lose herself all in the name of helping her family
I fear she'll destroy the fragile peace the Mikaelsons have with Marcel.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
I know fans won't like the refreshing and peaceful episodes...They want the thrilling dark and exciting episodes .
I agree.. Freya has become a vindictive sister rather than a supportive one.
Could Hope merge with The Phoenix creature,and become what the witches fear she'd become more like Jean Grey` from Marvel
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jaymaestro:
I know fans won't like the refreshing and peaceful episodes...They want the thrilling dark and exciting episodes .
I agree.. Freya has become a vindictive sister rather than a supportive one.
Could Hope merge with The Phoenix creature,and become what the witches fear she'd become more like Jean Grey` from Marvel
Don't mind those bloodthirsty fans.
I am more about an excellent storyline anyday anytime.
Go and check out "Suits". Zero violence and still superb

9 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
you are comparing two different genres, what's supposed to be violent about a movie on the practice of law, but here...the word vampire should do it for you.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
UjSizzle:

I fear she'll destroy the fragile peace the Mikaelsons have with Marcel.
yea she might.... .. She's so insecure
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Crixina:
you are comparing two different genres, what's supposed to be violent about a movie on the practice of law, but here...the word vampire should do it for you.

I know but too much action that these people are clamouring for will make it gory and uninteresting.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
The episode 3 is lit for me wink............. won't they reconnect the family again after 5years.....wack comments undecided

Not about his paranoia anymore, it is about saving hope...........ruthless as ever cool

6 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Friedyokes: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
I still don't understand that witch guy.. He withstood that witchy brain stuff from Griffith then a stake through his body.

Then he dropped when his throat got slashed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Hello . This is new orleans not a court room .

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dominicnuel(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
All dis people saying hope should be killed want klaus to go from bad to worst cos d person dat will kill hope be it friend,family or foe will never be spared. Bt by d way who fit kill a combination of vampire,werewolf,hybrid n witch? Bt i still feel hope is d greatest mystery cos i remember wen ester sister was fighting to take hope dat every firstborn child need to be taught very well if not sometin will happen
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Friedyokes:
I still don't understand that witch guy.. He withstood that witchy brain stuff from Griffith then a stake through his body.

Then he dropped when his throat got slashed
yea I still can't figure out dat scene, maybe we'll get a back story to it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2017
you peeps complain too much sha... a family dt has been away from each other for 5 months would take more than 5 days to chat n get to reunite properly.... talk less of 5 years shocked u guys should take a chill pill joor

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=dominicnuel post=55206854]All dis people saying hope should be killed want klaus to go from bad to worst cos d person dat will kill hope be it friend,family or foe will never be spared. Bt by d way who fit kill a combination of vampire,werewolf,hybrid n witch? Bt i still feel hope is d greatest mystery cos i remember wen ester sister was fighting to take hope dat every firstborn child need to be taught very well if not sometin will happen[/quoteYou should have just said HYBRID AND WITCH.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Freya is becominggggg.. although she had a point when she said hope is a mikaelson, she's got 100 of enemies out there, that they should should start teaching her how to protect herself or something like that, that Hayley should tell her the world is a dangerous place, common she's just a little girl, it's their responsibility to protect her..

Keelin is the key to the cure right? Hummmm, i just hope something won't happen in the future like one of her brothers getting bit or something that will require Freya looking for keelin inorder to make the cure..
I can't smell any peace btw mikaelson and marcel for now and i can't help to think freya is becoming too protective, in the process might turn to cray cray...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Develpeast: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
xprezz02:
freya needs to die,,,I hate her

She mustn't die, she is the one really finding the solution to the michaelson problem. she has stayed away from them for too long and she isnt going sit and let her siblings just die.

i think i am loving her more than anyone in the michaelson family now.

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Develpeast: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
thenny312:

If you think she is wicked then you do not know what is necessary to do to keep the family line going. hope is a young and if anything happens to klaus, she will be left fatherless and the fear factor of the family gone.

i think she is the only dedicated member of the michaelson family now because others just want to live their lives not knowing that they are stronger together than apart.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Develpeast: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Freya isnt doing too much to protect the family. She is the eldest person in the family and as you can see, she doesnt fight most times but she try to find solutions spiritually to the family problems and that is exactly what she is doing. if keelin is left to go out of their reach, they are definitely going to kill her. that will be a big blow to the michaelsons. what i love most about her deal with the lady is finding how to weaken marcel in the movie. she is looking for solution while others are looking for something else. she is the only one committed now to keep the family alive while others are trying to live their personal lives.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by obxddon(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just created a whats app group for the originals...Drop your number for add
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
obxddon:
Just created a whats app group for the originals...Drop your number for add
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.