Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694455 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
UjSizzle:
. And I hope they feature Vincent. That guy's magic chant gives me joy cheesy

someone finally found a crush. grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
They had better not turn my crush Freya into a liz. I love how she used to bang any guy she meet in a party before all this super vampire drama started. Just leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
This episode of TO was ok

Freya and that wolf girl should bang already.. The sexual tension between them is becoming too much

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
UjSizzle:
Mehn the Mikaelsons truly have many enemies. I've been suspecting that Marcel's lover girl since I first saw her. Now she has shown her true colours. I wonder what the Mikaelsons did to her now.

As for Klaus, I do think he is weak. Kinda. He's very malleable once you outsmart him. In this episode alone it was easy for Marcel to overcome the compulsion of The Hollow, as opposed Niklaus who was in a fright. Formidable as he is, his family will always remain his weakest link (and perhaps his greatest strength too).

Freya is just awesome, really. Her tenacity is amazing and admirable. And I can see something brewing with that wolf girl. Lesbo things anyone? grin

Elijah. Ahem. This one is looking for who to kill. That's all.

I wonder who the Hollow will possess next and why it's bent on destroying certain people.

Can't wait for the next episode. And I hope they feature Vincent. That guy's magic chant gives me joy cheesy
In their respective situations, Niklaus and Marcelous were two different entities with leverages of unequal masses in the hands of their respective hollow reporters. Marcelous technically doesn't have any loved ones left on the surface of the earth. Niklaus does. Many of them at that.

Niklaus realized he was between a rock and a hard place when he slashed the throat of someone close to him, thinking he was killing the hollow agents; Marcelous wasn't twisted into this kind of temptation, so hell yeah, you can't blame the king for getting scared and going on a 'Marcelous must die' rampage. And besides, Niklaus has a blood-bound daughter. All odds were against him, to zoom in the facts for you too have another glimpse, this time clearer. Give the table a 360 degree rote, put Marcel in Nik's positions and watch him quiver.

Once you outsmart him? Pray tell.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by scopiicaar: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
We should watch out for the wolf lady, might be another plan of the hollow since Freya is their strong hold for now.......with the hollow controlling the crescent pack maybe the spirit offer to get her pack back.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Elijah is getting on my last nerve I swear. Wtf is happening to him? I hope the hollow hasn't gotten to him already cuz he's not himself acting like a foolish fool. Or Julie plec is really to Bleep up yet another great character.

I never knew I could say this but team Marcel. Dude is greatly misunderstood. He won a fan in me in this episode.

Having a child really does change people damn klaus shows compassion. shocked Anyways if Damon could changed like that in tvd there's hope for Klaus too.

The man that play the original father man I love him. His acting is top notch. Especially that Mikeal role.....the nigga play the role like he lives it. I swear to God I really enjoy him playing that role. From tvd to the originals always been a fan of him playing that role even if for a two minutes flashback I always take delight in watching him. The way he talks and carry himself when playing this role man Legendary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
UjSizzle:

Can't wait for the next episode. And I hope they feature Vincent. That guy's magic chant gives me joy cheesy
. He's such a great actor also. I really enjoyed it when he played finn.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
This weeks episode was good(6.5/10)....
Michael is a great actor indeed. kiss
And what's with the whole goat and yam relationship between Freya and the wolf girl. Just get on with already, it's not as if the girl would be there till the end sef tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:16am On Apr 16, 2017
I was starting to think Freya would never get laid... Would've preferred she would at least get to experience the magic of The D first, before venturing into the Lesbionic Zone sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
No one is is talking about Klaus and Marcel fight grin that fight gave me life, father and son, Marcel looked scared in that fight tho, he was a little sluggish about taking the weapon, and i like the way both were holding back, neither was on full beast mode..finally our witch made a weapon that can kill Marcel.
So freya is a bisexual ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Rokia2:
. He's such a great actor also. I really enjoyed it when he played finn.

The best of Vincent was when he played finn .

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Klaus is top notch . There are just different ways he could fight you . That guy get Sharp mouth .

Forget about the originals magic . Marcel is no match for Klaus .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by missmalachi: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
What is it with movies this days always wnt to introduce lesbian?
Pls let them leave my freya alone ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Electronzeez:

The best of Vincent was when he played finn .
I totally agree.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
missmalachi:

I don't understand them at all. They better leave my Freya out of their madness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Klaus is still the f*****g king
I love the way he incarcerated marcellus instead of killing like Mr elijah grin dat guy gut no chills
I wonder what nicklaus did to Marcels girlfriend sad
I'm so shipping Freya nd keelin...... Damn
Finally, a stupid thorn can kill an original grin
Ehhhh when I thought I'd seen it alll cheesy
This hollow is really getting on my nerves undecided it's very old nd has been manipulating pple for a very long time, it killed haleys parents, wonder what else it did

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
I remember telling you guys clamouring for action to take a chill pill.

Now after watching the latest episode. tell me is there a better series?

Call me selfish if you want but Let them explore the lesbianism part if they want but Gay stuff like the davina vampire friend and his boyfriend is a no no for me.
Na girl and girl sure pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2017
missmalachi:

I thought of it too. I guess it's just to catch people's interest and make them talk about it just the way we are doing now. Asides that, it's totally uncalled for.

Mind you, there could be people who don't fancy (even if they are in the minority) that kind of stuff and could make them lose interest in the show (yes there are people like that).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I remember telling you guys clamouring for action to take a chill pill.

Now after watching the latest episode. tell me is there a better series?

Call me selfish of you want but Let them explore the lesbianism part if they want but Gay stuff like the davina vampire friend and his boyfriend is a no no for me.
Na girl and girl sure pass

The Originals is good no doubt but that queshion is a no no!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2017
snezBaba:

The Originals is good no doubt but that queshion is a no no!

Beauty is in eyes of the BEERholder cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by missmalachi: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Fkforyou:

I thought of it too. I guess it's just to catch people's interest and make them talk about it just the way we are doing now. Asides that, it's totally uncalled for.

Mind you, there could be people who don't fancy (even if they are in the minority) that kind of stuff and could make them lose interest in the show (yes there are people like that).
Its becoming a norm in almost all seasonal movies eg the 100, empire, super girl n many more.they just wnt everyone to accept it and see it has normal.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
missmalachi:

Its becoming a norm in almost all seasonal movies eg the 100, empire, super girl n many more.they just wnt everyone to accept it and see it has normal.
You never see something cheesy.10 years from now LGBT community would probably have grown massively in the country and you'd be wondering how it went wrong.
First time i saw the Gay ish on Teen wolf, i was like Ewww and i wanted to quit the series but I DIDN'T...They continued their rubbish and it seems normal to me now cry cry ..When the WEST wants you to hate or love something, they use their most powerful weapon (not atomic bombs), the Media....Idi amin eats flesh, Gadaffi is a tyrant bla bla and we become enslaved unconsciously.
Sadly,Just watch and see how it becomes NORMAL in coming years.
Dont mind our epistle and FYI i prefer LES scenes.
#PeaceOut kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Beauty is in eyes of the BEERholder cheesy
I hear you
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by missmalachi: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thats true even with teen wolf i didnt stop watching same with empire infact empire used d fav actor for it.
snezBaba:

You never see something cheesy.10 years from now LGBT community would probably have grown massively in the country and you'd be wondering how it went wrong.
First time i saw the Gay ish on Teen wolf, i was like Ewww and i wanted to quit the series but I DIDN'T...They continued their rubbish and it seems normal to me now cry cry ..When the WEST wants you to hate or love something, they use their most powerful weapon (not atomic bombs), the Media....Idi amin eats flesh, Gadaffi is a tyrant bla bla and we become enslaved unconsciously.
Sadly,Just watch and see how it becomes NORMAL in coming years.
Dont mind our epistle and FYI i prefer LES scenes.
#PeaceOut kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
missmalachi:

Thats true even with teen wolf i didnt stop watching same with empire infact empire used d fav actor for it.
Na so e dey start na, If this iz what the nxt generation grow into seeing, it becomes super Normal to them and along the line, you see them STRONGLY advocating for Gay marriage.
#SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kindly read my recap/review of The Originals (S04 E05). https://rinzyreviews./2017/04/17/the-originals-s04-e05/

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 18, 2017
UjSizzle:
Mehn the Mikaelsons truly have many enemies. I've been suspecting that Marcel's lover girl since I first saw her. Now she has shown her true colours. I wonder what the Mikaelsons did to her now.

As for Klaus, I do think he is weak. Kinda. He's very malleable once you outsmart him. In this episode alone it was easy for Marcel to overcome the compulsion of The Hollow, as opposed Niklaus who was in a fright. Formidable as he is, his family will always remain his weakest link (and perhaps his greatest strength too).

Freya is just awesome, really. Her tenacity is amazing and admirable. And I can see something brewing with that wolf girl. Lesbo things anyone? grin

Elijah. Ahem. This one is looking for who to kill. That's all.

I wonder who the Hollow will possess next and why it's bent on destroying certain people.

Two threads back, you were wishing for her death. Lolz

I totally agree with you about Vincent. The guy who plays the character is a fantastic actor and the charisma he brings to the screen is really admirable. He is my second favourite character after Klaus.

Quite sad he wasn't in the last episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 18, 2017
thenny312:
Klaus is still the f*****g king
I love the way he incarcerated marcellus instead of killing like Mr elijah grin dat guy gut no chills
I wonder what nicklaus did to Marcels girlfriend sad
I'm so shipping Freya nd keelin...... Damn
Finally, a stupid thorn can kill an original grin
Ehhhh when I thought I'd seen it alll cheesy
This hollow is really getting on my nerves undecided it's very old nd has been manipulating pple for a very long time, it killed haleys parents, wonder what else it did

Never thought the day would come when I would agree with the bolded. They've got nice chemistry as well. But, I've got to say, its a bit absurd. I mean, Freya kept her as a prisoner for quite a time. The relationship is brewing too fast.

I couldn't care less about Hailey's parents. The Originals are trying too hard to make us forget the nonsense she did in the Vampire Diaries. Her devilish plans led to the death of all twelve of Tyler's buddies and his mom as well. Most TO fans have probably forgotten about it. But left to me alone, Hailey would burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Never thought the day would come when I would agree with the bolded. They've got nice chemistry as well. But, I've got to say, its a bit absurd. I mean, Freya kept her as a prisoner for quite a time. The relationship is brewing too fast.

I couldn't care less about Hailey's parents. The Originals are trying too hard to make us forget the nonsense she did in the Vampire Diaries. Her devilish plans led to the death of all twelve of Tyler's buddies and his mom as well. Most TO fans have probably forgotten about it. But left to me alone, Hailey would burn in hell.

Hailey was in tvd too?!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:46am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Hailey was in tvd too?!
Yep..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Hailey was in tvd too?!
Ehn na...she be one kin SLY like dat !

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Hailey was in tvd too?!
It was in TVD Klaus made babies with her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.