Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693042 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2018
Hi guys, kindly view this video on Instagram������help a nairalander win a song competition by view his instagram video here is the link to his video. please guys your views count
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4j06jlTvR/
The video is dope�
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
Depends on the kind of vampire and witch,a witch not on Dahlia and Esther level trying to take on an original will probably end up dead in seconds,witches are the most powerful creatures in TVD universe but the ones that could challenge the mikaelsons are all dead,a witch like Vincent can take on vamps like Josh grin not an original

best reply
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2018
nani667:

Elimination is Overrated... That's not the only way to deal with him... He can easily be Incapacitated and Sealed by the Witches... That one is not an issue smiley
dude , marcel banned the witches from magic using Davina , yet that very same Davina couldn’t kill an original.. the best the witches ancestors could do was produce the Lucien serum in other to take down the originals, yet a cure has been made by freya for the bite and even a way to kill marcel.. the only reason why a witch is able to defeat an original in a fight is because the writers will it so .. remember the end to season 1, Klaus , Elijah and Hayley challenged the witches in rage in their own graveyard even when their power was at its peak, seems like all the ancestors even joined in on the fight but they were all killed off by the originals... baba Tunde needed to channel an original before he could go against Klaus , and when Vincent’s body was taken over by Finn, he had to channel Mikael and Esther before going against the originals. Aunt Dahlia channeled freya, Davina had the power of all the harvest girls .. every witch that has ever dared to go against the originals has to be super ordinary, but here, Vincent an ordinary self made witch leader that has no need or reason to even have beef with the originals challenges Klaus , and now you speculate he can defeat Klaus ? .. yes you are right though, he can defeat Klaus because the writers are stupid ..

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2018
Well let me ruin this show for everyone because it has already been ruined for me , Klaus and Elijah will have to die to give way for the new stupid coming show for Hope.. so Klaus or/and Elijah might die..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2018
This show is finally dead to me.. who would ever want to rewatch this show in the future knowing fully well that all Hayley's struggles and fight were eventually a waste in the end .. Her death was unnecessary

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrluv(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
dude , marcel banned the witches from magic using Davina , yet that very same Davina couldn’t kill an original.. the best the witches ancestors could do was produce the Lucien serum in other to take down the originals, yet a cure has been made by freya for the bite and even a way to kill marcel.. the only reason why a witch is able to defeat an original in a fight is because the writers will it so .. remember the end to season 1, Klaus , Elijah and Hayley challenged the witches in rage in their own graveyard even when their power was at its peak, seems like all the ancestors even joined in on the fight but they were all killed off by the originals... baba Tunde needed to channel an original before he could go against Klaus , and when Vincent’s body was taken over by Finn, he had to channel Mikael and Esther before going against the originals. Aunt Dahlia channeled freya, Davina had the power of all the harvest girls .. every witch that has ever dared to go against the originals has to be super ordinary, but here, Vincent an ordinary self made witch leader that has no need or reason to even have beef with the originals challenges Klaus , and now you speculate he can defeat Klaus ? .. yes you are right though, he can defeat Klaus because the writers are stupid ..
the writer is useless making the witch at the mercy of the vampire. who even created the original
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 31, 2018
Na wao.

The show just keeps getting interesting.
Klaus too can die for all I care.

As long as I am entertained
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
Tf.... Why did they have to kill Hayley?? cry cry.. Is Julie Plec alright Like someone said her death was totally unnecessary.. They shouldn't just kill these series for me.... embarassed
And Elijah.. I'm beginning to hate him. sad angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
This show is finally dead to me.. who would ever want to rewatch this show in the future knowing fully well that all Hayley's struggles and fight were eventually a waste in the end .. Her death was unnecessary

I'm telling you....I nearly cried....

the fuvk

why kill her in the end.... of all people

at least the show's coming to an end....cause there's no "originals" without Hayley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2018
Dracoe:
Tf.... Why did they have to kill Hayley?? cry cry.. Is Julie Plec alright Like someone said her death was totally unnecessary.. They shouldn't just kill these series for me.... embarassed

the vex in me can resurrect Hayley... walahi

this is a complete shiitshow...shiitstorm...clusterfvck

so Hayley suffered for nothing?
Klaus could have killed Greta where she stood regardless of the fact Elijah staked him....he's a hybrid

but anyways...that's how you'll know it's film...typical HOLLYWOODangry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2018
Dracoe:
dont hate Elijah, hate the writers, they have totally ruined the show, and spoilers suggests Elijah and Klaus might eventually die in the finale, maybe sacrifice themselves or something.. Elijah has suffered enough , imagine when he gets back his memories only to realize he aided the death of Hayley, he would be sucidial all through the show... the writers just ruined all they struggled to build all over the years with one terrible last season .. who would ever want to rewatch this show in the future , knowing it will suck ass like TVD did..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

I'm telling you....I nearly cried....

the fuvk

why kill her in the end.... of all people

at least the show's coming to an end....cause there's no "originals" without Hayley
killing her off is as pointless as when they killed off Stefan in TVD.. the writers just wants to rush everything and prepare hope for her stupid upcoming show (LEGACIES) .. show should have been canceled last season
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2018
Human wants are insatiable.

I thought you people were complaining that the season was too predictable.
Now that a new twist was thrown in, you are still complaining about the death of Hayley.

This is a movie, a series for that matter.
Anybody can exit at any time.

Damn it!
If I hear whemmmm about the death of Hayley here again.
Mikael will pay that person a visit.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
killing her off is as pointless as when they killed off Stefan in TVD.. the writers just wants to rush everything and prepare hope for her stupid upcoming show (LEGACIES) .. show should have been canceled last season

spin off again.....let's hope it makes sense....

legacies indeed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Now that a new twist was thrown in, you are still complaining about the death of Hayley.

This is a movie a series for that matter.

Damn it!

wheeeeeeeem......I'll just call Silasgrin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

wheeeeeeeem......I'll just call Silasgrin
Can Silas face off against Mikael
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Can Silas face off against Mikael

why not?

isn't Silas the first?

sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2018
well since Julie plec was taking over the scriptwriting of the originals, I knew the series won't make sense again. she has started messing it up just like she did with the Vampire Diaries. congrats Julie plec, you have done it again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 31, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

why not?
isn't Silas the first?
sad
How come Stefan a baby vampire compared to Mikael was able to kill him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

How come Stefan a baby vampire compared to Mikael was able to kill him

lol...tvd for you....fvcked up in every way.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

spin off again.....let's hope it makes sense....

legacies indeed
which kyn make sense? The show is centered on this annoying hope and the Salvatore school .. no Klaus , no originals, . Just a bunch of annoying teenagers .. I am not watching sha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Damn it!
if they made it in such a way that Hayley’s death was necessary like , she needed to die for hope to live or like she needed to die for the hollow to die or something intresting, one wouldn’t complain, but you can visibly see from the writing that the writers were just confused and really don’t know what to do anymore. They just want to kill off hope’s mom and probably dad to prepare for the new hope’s stupid spinoff..

Let's see what this season has accomplished by now:
* Hollow is still there.
* No Rebekah or Kol.
* Elijah has still no memories / is the enemy.
* All relationships pairings are ruined.
* Hayley was burnt alive.
* Marcel being the beast has become completely useless in the show.
* Vincent became more annoying.
* Not a single Hayley/Klaus/Hope family moment.
* The soul of this show - Elijah/Klaus - destroyed
* Elijah destroyed; he will never forgive himself
* Hope destroyed; her part in her mother's death
* bullshit nazi storyline

THANK YOU, WRITERS! That's what I really *wanted* to see in the last TO season ever!!! no words, worst season ever
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
if they made it in such a way that Hayley’s death was necessary like , she needed to die for hope to live or like she needed to die for the hollow to die or something intresting, one wouldn’t complain, but you can visibly see from the writing that the writers were just confused and really don’t know what to do anymore. They just want to kill off hope’s mom and probably dad to prepare for the new hope’s stupid spinoff..

Let's see what this season has accomplished by now:
* Hollow is still there.
* No Rebekah or Kol.
* Elijah has still no memories / is the enemy.
* All relationships pairings are ruined.
* Hayley was burnt alive.
* Marcel being the beast has become completely useless in the show.
* Vincent became more annoying.
* Not a single Hayley/Klaus/Hope family moment.
* The soul of this show - Elijah/Klaus - destroyed
* Elijah destroyed; he will never forgive himself
* Hope destroyed; her part in her mother's death
* bullshit nazi storyline

THANK YOU, WRITERS! That's what I really *wanted* to see in the last TO season ever!!! no words, worst season ever

It is still a show.

I think you all are missing the point of this season.

1. Life isn't fair, you can't always have things go your way.
2. The past has a way of catching up with us and many more.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
which kyn make sense? The show is centered on this annoying hope and the Salvatore school .. no Klaus , no originals, . Just a bunch of annoying teenagers .. I am not watching sha

hahahaha....you never know until you give it a try....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Na wao.
The show just keeps getting interesting. Klaus too can die for all I care.
As long as I am entertained
angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Damn it!

You are really testing the patience of my village gods

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 31, 2018
bazkid24:

You are really testing the patience of my village gods
No vex but I have to tell the truth as it is.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No vex but I have to tell the truth as it is.

What fûcking truth is that? They just killed a beloved main character for nonsense reasons. Had it been it was a worthy n well earned reason, no problem. But it was sudden, nonsensical, shallow n not even convincing
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 31, 2018
bazkid24:

What fûcking truth is that? They just killed a beloved main character for nonsense reasons. Had it been it was a worthy n well earned reason, no problem. But it was sudden, nonsensical, shallow n not even convincing

At least she took a main antagonist along.

What is the fuss about?
Did she die in reality?
You all should get a grip.
It is just a show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

At least she took a main antagonist along.
What is the fuss about? Did she die in reality? You all should get a grip. It is just a show.
You can't understand.
Only real FANS of the series can understand

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2018
bazkid24:

You can't understand.

Only real FANS of the series can understand

Real fans
I have been following the series since the days of vampire diaries in 2009.
Those I introduced to the series are not less than 15.
How much realer can I get grin

When watching most of this modern American series.
Always learn to read between the lines.
That is where the message usually lies.

Think of the fact that Klaus and the Original family in general have to lose something of value before the show ends.

All their numerous murderous past deeds, it is only a matter of time before karma comes calling.

Look around you.
That is how the world operates.
Payback is a biatch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Real fans
I have been following the series since the days of vampire diaries in 2009.
Those I introduced to the series are not less than 15.
How much realer can I get grin

When watching most of this modern American series.
Always learn to read between the lines.
That is where the message usually lies.

Think of the fact that Klaus and the Original family in general have to lose something of value before the show ends.

All their numerous murderous past deeds, it is only a matter of time before karma comes calling.

Look around you.
That is how the world operates.
Payback is a biatch

I agree. What am whining about is that her death was MEANINGLESS and not thought out well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.