Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693031 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2018
bazkid24:

I agree. What am whining about is that her death was MEANINGLESS and not thought out well.

It is not meaningless.

Rewatch the scene and look at what Hayley saw before her death (Klaus on the ground (staked by Elijah), Hope lying lifeless on the floor and Elijah looking hopelessly lost) karma at full throttle.....

That was a masterpiece.
We Africans don't appreciate Art and it is because of our mediocre one sided nollywood trash we have grown accustomed to (I am not a fan sha).

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It is not meaningless.

Rewatch the scene and look at what Hayley saw before her death (Klaus on the ground (staked by Elijah), Hope lying lifeless on the floor and Elijah looking hopelessly lost) karma at full throttle.....

That was a masterpiece.
We Africans don't appreciate Art and it is because of our mediocre one sided nollywood trash we have grown accustomed to (I am not a fan sha).

Okay.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
bazkid24:

Okay.

Nothing is stopping you from going to New Orleans and correct what you don't like.

Just saying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Nothing is stopping you from going to New Orleans and correct what you don't like.

Just saying.
angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Real fans
I have been following the series since the days of vampire diaries in 2009.
Those I introduced to the series are not less than 15.
How much realer can I get grin

When watching most of this modern American series.
Always learn to read between the lines.
That is where the message usually lies.

Think of the fact that Klaus and the Original family in general have to lose something of value before the show ends.

All their numerous murderous past deeds, it is only a matter of time before karma comes calling.

Look around you.
That is how the world operates.
Payback is a biatch

that doesn’t make you a real fan. For you to feel this way, you are just a viewer
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It is not meaningless.

That was a masterpiece.
it has nothing to do with we Africans , the whole reddit originals subreddit is fussing out of disappointment with the show and the death of Hayley, you can check it out yourself .. also whatever happened to Hayley taking Romans ring when she snapped him and was about to escape with hope? they just made it seem like she couldn’t escape because she was a vampire now.. writers just wanted to kill her off. Let me ruin this show further for you and tell you just how bad the writers want to ruin the show, Klaus will agree to sacrifice himself for hope , and Elijah will die in place of Klaus ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
that doesn’t make you a real fan. For you to feel this way, you are just a viewer

Not all of us see the world in black and white
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
it has nothing to do with we Africans , the whole reddit originals subreddit is fussing out of disappointment with the show and the death of Hayley, you can check it out yourself .. also whatever happened to Hayley taking Romans ring when she snapped him and was about to escape with hope? they just made it seem like she couldn’t escape because she was a vampire now.. writers just wanted to kill her off. Let me ruin this show further for you and tell you just how bad the writers want to ruin the show, Klaus will agree to sacrifice himself for hope , and Elijah will die in place of Klaus ..

Looking at the series from an objective point of view.
Even if the whole original family die off.
They more than deserve it.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Looking at the series from an objective point of view.
Even if the whole original family die off.
They more than deserve it.
ok fan.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
ok fan.

Alexistaiwo doesn't understand how it feels for you to have been observing n following a character's journey from the beginning only to have d writers bring it to a meaningless end
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2018
bazkid24:

Alexistaiwo doesn't understand how it feels for you to have been observing n following a character's journey from the beginning only to have d writers bring it to a meaningless end
dont mind that dude.. very meaningless end..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
dont mind that dude.. very meaningless end..

Lol.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 1:31am On Jun 01, 2018
fowlyansh181:
dont hate Elijah, hate the writers, they have totally ruined the show, and spoilers suggests Elijah and Klaus might eventually die in the finale, maybe sacrifice themselves or something.. Elijah has suffered enough , imagine when he gets back his memories only to realize he aided the death of Hayley, he would be sucidial all through the show... the writers just ruined all they struggled to build all over the years with one terrible last season .. who would ever want to rewatch this show in the future , knowing it will suck ass like TVD did..

Elijah and his pathetic self can burn in hell for all I care.... He more than deserves it angry.
Hayley's death is what shouldn't have being ...I mean why.. why?? cry cry cryShe was my best character in the series after Klaus...
Her death could have been avoided in all ways..but I guess Plec just wanted a twist.. and she got it undecided

Hayley Marshal, God loves you, but I love you more cry kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 1:33am On Jun 01, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

the vex in me can resurrect Hayley... walahi

this is a complete shiitshow...shiitstorm...clusterfvck

so Hayley suffered for nothing?
Klaus could have killed Greta where she stood regardless of the fact Elijah staked him....he's a hybrid

but anyways...that's how you'll know it's film...typical HOLLYWOODangry

angry angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2018
fowlyansh181:
the only reason why a witch is able to defeat an original in a fight is because the writers will it so ..
Someone give this man a Beer!!

Spot On!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Nothing concern me with Hayley. Never fancied the character. My own problem is Greta. She died too easy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lana1:
Nothing concern me with Hayley. Never fancied the character. My own problem is Greta. She died too easy.
angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lana1:

Oil dey your head.
Very legit fan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lana1:
greta obviously isn’t the big bad for the season
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kellord(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wondering what the best movies of 2018 so far are?
well, wonder no more as we bring the very best of box office blockbusters to you.
https://9jaolodopikin..com/2018/06/what-are-best-movies-of-2018-everyone.html
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2018
Lana1:
And here comes a twist.. Greta can rot for all I care.

Hayley? The hybrid mother of a the greatest witch, the world would come to know, her death was unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
I've never really liked Elijah. I hope he die a painful death.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Isomerizm:
I've never really liked Elijah. I hope he die a painful death.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
but it is also possible for hope to bring her mum back lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2018
This season of the originals is going to be a pile of horseshit angry it's becoming too predictable and boring angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 2:59am On Jun 04, 2018
MJBOLT:
This season of the originals is going to be a pile of horseshit angry it's becoming too predictable and boring angry
it isn't. It's doing just fine.

Predictable really? No one saw Haley's death coming.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2018
alex81:
it isn't. It's doing just fine.

Predictable really? No one saw Haley's death coming.
He probably saw that comment on another platform and decided to copy & paste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Y'all Haley's fan saying her death is unnecessary n without meaning...

Haley lost her werewolf side n eventually died to protect/save hope, what other meaning could there be?

Necessary or not?

Well, The writers thought it's necessary. Case closed!

when favourite characters like Davina n camy etc died, we didn't create ds much fuss online. This is TO not TVD , let's allow the writers relay their msg.

Show's still on point!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
alex81:

Haley lost her werewolf side n eventually died to protect/save hope, what other meaning could there be?

Necessary or not?

when favourite characters like Davina n camy etc died, we didn't create ds much fuss online. This is TO not TVD , let's allow the writers relay their msg.

Show's still on point!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
alex81:

Necessary or not?

Show's still on point!

Cami and Davina weren't favorite characters. In fact, both were deemed annoying.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
hayley will resurrect quote me wen it happens.. wasnt that a bindind spell dat witch did with her daughter hope
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tonnieblaise(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Lana1:

Totally agree with you on Greta, I was hoping she will have a slow painful death, watching roman and antonnette die in the hands of Klaus....

Hayley death was very painful and kind of pointless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.