Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? (37541 Views)

Prime Minister David Cameron Sleeping At Sister-in-law's Wedding (PHOTO) / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing / British Prime Minister, David Cameron, Traveling In A Public Train. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
daviid_e: yu nor see as him pose for the photograph sef cheesy
you see !
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by naptu2: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
yuzedo: Aare Musiwa can does it, i trust him! Vote Musiwa for Presindet 2015! wink

Co-signed.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by pharuk: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Can’t understand why we compare

The mode of transportation is far better,
Tube is actually faster than driving or using the bus in central London,
No bastard will walk up to him and ask for money or even harass him.
So it’s nothing to do with humility
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by eastOFwest(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
1forall: The African leadership culture is completely different in that it pays a lot of attention to separating the leadership figures from those it's supposed to serve - high fences, bulllet proof vehicles, security personnel everywhere they go. As long as the poor are in majority don't even bother to expect this from any Nigerian politician.

And you think David Cameron is not chauffeured around in a bullet proofed vehicle? I laugh in posh haughty queen's english.

Try stepping next to him in that train and you'll know that all those people sitting around, in the carefully stage managed carriage, are not ordinary passengers!

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Policewoman(f): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hope u guys don't expect GEJ to be on dat kind of train, unless you want the islamist suicide bombers or Bokoharam terrorists to bomb him.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by naptu2: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Something similar has been posted before. I remember that I posted pics of Ojo Madueke riding a bicycle to work, Olusegun Obasanjo at MR Biggs, Rochas buying corn, etc.

Oh wait! I remember. It was David Cameron in a train on his way to watch events at the 2012 olympics.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by naptu2: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
eastOFwest:

And you think David Cameron is not chauffeured around in a bullet proofed vehicle? I laugh in posh haughty queen's english.

Try stepping next to him in that train and you'll know that all those people sitting around, in the carefully stage managed carriage, are not ordinary passengers!

I remember that Jmaine said the same thing on the other thread.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Humility and chubby boy David should never be in the same sentence...

Stop faking the funk, you know you ain't about that life, David - don't you grin

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why do you always post press induced pictures of these foreign president??

That was how someone posted pictures of Obama walking on the streets with people.. grin

The same Obama that rides a massive bullet-proof car with one of the largest presidential convoys in the world... grin

Stop fooling Nigerians!!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Airforce1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Gov obi of anambra state can do that.

U need to see how that clown dey struggle with his bag and baggages each time he's travelling..
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by GJames(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
if you know the number of disguised security agents in that train eeh.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by ddeola: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why not! He's a true representative of the people nau
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
ddeola: Why not! He's a true representative of the people nau
more like 2% of the people
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
eastOFwest:

If you really believe that, then you'll believe anything!

Politicians all over the world are two-faced lying corrupt bastards angry

Withdraw that nonsense cos you dont understand. Joe Biden took a train from Delaware to Washington everyday for several years because it was the most convenient thing to do. US Senators drive themselves, incase you do not know.

I read something yesterday. It says "A developed country is not a place where poor people have cars, it is a place where rich people go around by public transport".

The Mayor of London rides a bicycle to work. The PM juggs every other day accompanied by only one security guard. What makes a country developed are
1. Security. The PM feels safe going on the tube (at least to most places)
2. Infrastructure. The tube is comfortable enough for even rich people to ride and it is probably more convenient than driving
3. Basic Welfare. No need to oppress or impress anyone. Everyone has access to the basics of life - education, light, water, accomodation etc. So there is no need to show that "I better pass my neighbour!

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
manny4life: Let him tell us how many disguised security agents are on the same train, then I'll believe that it's not some show off.

except that he uses the train almost on a daily basis. it's easier to commute by train in the westminster area than riding in his car. of course, there would be bodyguards with him but it still does not remove the fact that these foreign leaders show more humility than the baboons in africa. i remember patience goodluck locking down the entire strip of the third mainland bridge just because she's visiting......
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Dreyl(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
This is what a wealthy man can't do in nigeria[color=#990000][/color]
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nashville:
Withdraw that nonsense cos you dont understand. Joe Biden took a train from Delaware to Washington everyday for several years because it was the most convenient thing to do. US Senators drive themselves, incase you do not know.

I read something yesterday. It says "A developed country is not a place where poor people have cars, it is a place where rich people go around by public transport".

The Mayor of London rides a bicycle to work. The PM juggs every other day accompanied by only one security guard. What makes a country developed are
1. Security. The PM feels safe going on the tube (at least to most places)
2. Infrastructure. The tube is comfortable enough for even rich people to ride and it is probably more convenient than driving
3. Basic Welfare. No need to oppress or impress anyone. Everyone has access to the basics of life - education, light, water, accomodation etc. So there is no need to show that "I better pass my neighbour!

Have you seen Obama's convoy??

Stay lying to people... I definitely know Obama doesn't want to get JFK-ed... undecided
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by justwise(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123: its only for the media purposes. hes a t.wa.t anyways tongue

Wow! very colorful.. grin grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
justwise:

Wow! very colorful.. grin grin
lol you dont agree ? tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by kunlekunle: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
what of the guy that stole his bike?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
more like 2% of the people

Lmao... Did Eton educated chubby David steal your chocolate?? grin

Why're you cursing out the lord of the rings?? - David gatts do what he gatts to do save the economy... wink
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Sibrah: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
The man did not renege on party agreement so he has nothing like lipsrsealed[b]Bomb[/b] lipsrsealed to afraid of at least.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
grin
PortHarcourtBoy: I don enter this particular train before...

Shei na Jubilee Line? grin
Hehehehe grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
lol you dont agree ? tongue

Well..there is some elements of truth there
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Have you seen Obama's convoy??

Stay lying to people... I definitely know Obama doesn't want to get JFK-ed... undecided

I have seen Obama's envoy and I know how much the US spends protecting Obama because he is obviously a target. Having said that did you watch the inauguration. Did you see him shaking hands with ordinary people who just lined up to see him. The Security Service had been there days before to ensure everything was safe so that on the day, he could greet the crowd.

We are not saying they do not have protection, they have more than our own president sef, but the point is they can still connect with their people even with all the protection!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
justwise:

Well..there is some element of truth there
grin haha
vote labour tongue grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nashville:
I have seen Obama's envoy and I know how much the US spends protecting Obama because he is obviously a target. Having said that did you watch the inauguration. Did you see him shaking hands with ordinary people who just lined up to see him. The Security Service had been there days before to ensure everything was safe so that on the day, he could greet the crowd.

We are not saying they do not have protection, they have more than our own president sef, but the point is they can still connect with their people even with all the protection!

However, who're these people they connect with?? I don't know Obama's approval ratings but I'm darn sure David Cameron's should be less than 10%, to be honest...

Politicians all over the world are frauds, hence why I'll never vote!!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: I don enter this particular train before...
Shei na Jubilee Line? grin

it's the circle line....

Nashville:

americans carry guns so it would be daft to have an important figure like obama using the public transport on a daily basis. obama can be readily excused - even less important figures have been clapped in america by some gun-toting goons.

however, this is britain -
you cannot even carry a kitchen knife from one house to the other. the tube stations are like prison yards with close to a hundred cameras watching everybody each step of the way. the likelihood of cameron being attacked is 10,000 to 1.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
grin haha
vote labour tongue grin

You? When did you become a political animal?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
justwise:

You? When did you become a political animal?
grin ever since i was old enough to vote. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.