Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? (37550 Views)

Prime Minister David Cameron Sleeping At Sister-in-law's Wedding (PHOTO) / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing / British Prime Minister, David Cameron, Traveling In A Public Train. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Gatts no love for scrambled eggs hair having Boris and his bikes...

Closing down youth centres is a NO NO... undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
i did say a bit though

yeah closing youth centres will only lead to idleness, in my opinion
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by dopesidez: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
it just shows he has conscience and regards for the tax payers money wey him dey chop.
not like our leaders in naija wey dey chop our money yet no remorse and regards. tongue

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by BrosG: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
It's simply not the way to judge humility.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin
i did say a bit though

yeah closing youth centres will only lead to idleness, in my opinion

Seriously, why close down a place where most of these urban kids learned how to perfect their talents?? Almost all the UK rappers and music producers harnessed their skills at the youth centres growing up... Free gym facilities and all the other perks that come with youth centres saved a lot of youths ad lives... Those open-air gyms they're building in parks are just a waste of time...
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
The old Tony Blair before the Iraq and Afghanistan wars is the only guy I can vote for...
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by mactonnyso: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
How would standing in a public train by cameron creat jobs , pay off huge debts, and get economy that is now worse than during the great depression moving. politicians and propaganda.
if he like make him stand on top of keke-napep, it will not stop the (nife crime) stabbing in uk's big cities.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymmex/ coogar have you seen this hilarious clip about David (call me Dave) Cameron selling arms in the middle east:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhOsEkehK-w
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Seriously, why close down a place where most of these urban kids learned how to perfect their talents?? Almost all the UK rappers and music producers harnessed their skills at the youth centres growing up... Free gym facilities and all the other perks that come with youth centres saved a lot of youths ad lives... Those open-air gyms they're building in parks is just a waste of time...
yeah the gym in the parks are a waste of money.
The government better not angry when the kids start rioting again. tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123: its only for the media purposes. hes a t.wa.t anyways tongue
Mumu calling the leader of your host country a t.w.a.t
your deportation papers awaits you.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
femmyb:
Mumu calling the leader of your host country a Arrow.
your deportation papers awaits you.
your a mumu for saying that
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by basadenet: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
nothing extra ordinary in that.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
yeah the gym in the parks are a waste of money.
The government better not angry when the kids start rioting again. tongue

Rioting or looting spree?? grin

There ain't no brave-hearts among the black youths of today...

Who needs a riot when you've got airmax95s and jordans?? grin

Mandem just wanna chill, sell food, and smoke weed in the park.. Err... and buy new crepz and garmz... wink
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Rioting or looting spree?? grin

There ain't no brave-hearts among the black youths of today...

Who needs a riot when you've got airmax95s and jordans?? grin

Mandem just wanna chill, sell food, and smoke weed in the park.. Err... and buy new crepz and garmz... wink
hahahahahahahhahahaha grin grin
fam you know the deal grin grin tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
hahahahahahahhahahaha grin grin
fam you know the deal grin grin tongue

Didn't you see these yutes scheming for ps3s and airmax during the riots looting spree?? grin

Free for all - however when it was time to get it popping with the BNP/EDL and the feds reinforcements - everyone went ghost... grin Cowardly thieves! tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Didn't you see these yutes scheming for ps3s and airmax during the riots looting spree?? grin

Free for all - however when it was time to get it popping with the BNP/EDL and the feds reinforcements - everyone went ghost... grin Cowardly thieves! tongue
Course i did, one boy in my college got accused for stealing airmax's from JD just because he left the label on them.
grin grin grin grin
At bolded - Do you blame them ? No one wants to get sent 'back to their country' ?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Symphony007: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
This is both a political stunt by cameron to tell the british people that he is with them in this time of austerity also british protocol states that the prime minister must refrain from regality or anything that will liken him to the head of state or her farmily. Infact some of his predesessors walk from downing street to parliament.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
Course i did, one boy in my college got accused for stealing airmax's from JD just because he left the label on them.
grin grin grin grin
At bolded - Do you blame them ? No one wants to get sent 'back to their country' ?

Lmao.... He has to be the dumbest thief ever!! mandem from my bits wore balaclavas and hoodies... man just saw bare trainers, macbooks, tracksuits, phones, LCD TVs on hood sales... grin That ish was funny!! I saw mandem carrying TVs on their heads like Af refugees and that... grin

Hey, I can't blame them - going back to Africa is a NO NO and a dead end... grin EDL youths made a name for themselves in ya Eltham/Sidcup axis - they should've come to Narm... wink
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by basty: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by DANILSA(m): 12:15pm

pls what is the big deal with what he did?
The security condition in africa makes it difficult to practice such, i don't see any big deal in what he did.
Anyway by the vitue of my position on this thread I can type thrash without been ban.

Idiot, Oloshi omo Ibo.
Can your Apeja (fisherman) Odechukwu Jonaoshi Badluck Stay in Railway in Lagos or Kano, Walahi talahi, Area Boys and Boko Haram go yamutu him. Awon Omo Ole. Igara Olosha
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao.... He has to be the dumbest thief ever!! mandem from my bits wore balaclavas and hoodies... man just saw bare trainers, macbooks, tracksuits, phones, LCD TVs on hood sales... grin That ish was funny!! I saw mandem carrying TVs on their heads like Af refugees and that... grin

Hey, I can't blame them - going back to Africa is a NO NO and a dead end... grin EDL youths made a name for themselves in ya Eltham/Sidcup axis - they should've come to Narm... wink

That period of time I was literally glued to the news. grin grin grin funny times
at bolded- I should have been brought in, damn lol !!!
Come to Peckham ? next time bro tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:

That period of time I was literally glued to the news. grin grin grin funny times
at bolded- I should have been brought in, damn lol !!!
Come to Peckham ? next time bro tongue

Proper funny, mate... But the news media disgraced black folks by interviewing ignorant rappers/thugs - BBC pissed me off, to be honest... Don't worry, b - shout me next time... Gatts stars and stripes in my bits and I'll shout you when another hood sales is popping... wink

I doubt they wanna come to Narm - everyone's rowdy out there... They'll just get rushed by ghosts before they know what's gwaning... grin They know where they can go and where they can't, anyway...
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by anonimi: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
DANILSA: pls what is the big deal with what he did?
The security condition in africa makes it difficult to practice such, i don't see any big deal in what he did.

And who is responsible for security in the society, IF NOT the leaders who are paid by the citizens through direct and indirect taxes
Please educate us.
Thanks.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by TableLeg(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123: its only for the media purposes. hes a t.wa.t anyways tongue
No it is not for media purposes... he does this on the regular
Several top politicians and office holders jump on the bus, bikes, underground tube and overhead trains on the regular!

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Proper funny, mate... But the news media disgraced black folks by interviewing ignorant rappers/thugs - BBC pissed me off, to be honest... Don't worry, b - shout me next time... Gatts stars and stripes in my bits and I'll shout you when another hood sales is popping... wink

I doubt they wanna come to Narm - everyone's rowdy out there... They'll just get rushed by ghosts before they know what's gwaning... grin They know where they can go and where they can't, anyway...
yeah I feel you. Interviewing just black people made it seem that black was the cause of the rioting. Pretty sure I saw some white folks in places like Woolwich and Croydon.
Ite, cool fam, I need to update some of my gadgets tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Table Leg :

Several top politicians and office holders jump on the bus, bikes, underground tube and overhead trains on the regular!
It doesn't change my opinon. Hes still a t.wa.t
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by anonimi: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
basty:
Idiot, Oloshi omo Ibo.
Can your Apeja (fisherman) Odechukwu Jonaoshi Badluck Stay in Railway in Lagos or Kano, Walahi talahi, Area Boys and Boko Haram go yamutu him. Awon Omo Ole. Igara Olosha

And the yoruba governors, state & federal legisLOOTERS as well as LGA chairmen & councillors stay in public buses, don't they
Obviously you imagine that other posters on NL are ethnic bigots and "idiots" like you.
Surprise, surprise!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by TableLeg(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
It doesn't change my opinon. Hes still a t.wa.t
Fair enough... I guess sh..it is personal for you!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Table Leg :

Fair enough... I guess sh..it is personal for you!
it is personal tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Our GEJ poses like ds inside Aso rock na.
All na wash! Politicians evrywhr are d same. What is required is a patriotic nd police citizenry.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: That ish was funny!! I saw mandem carrying TVs on their heads like Af refugees and that... grin

u c ppl wt t.v on their heads nd they remind u of ur own ppl (in debased language).
U call same ppl cowards bt u are scared of comin back to ur motherland nd help fix it. U prefer to criticise from d confines nd comfort of anoda man's sweat.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by anonimi: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Table Leg :

I guess for us, black people, our leaders are very special people (i.e. tin gods aka area fathers)hence they feel free to scam our tax money under different schemes without dealing with the basic issues such as:

* paying adequate salary to workers RELATIVE to their own earnings from the PUBLIC funds.
* ensuring massive, quality education for ALL at the primary, secondary and vocational levels for an informed, skilled and productive society.
* adequate investment in tertiary education focused on science, technology, engineering and mathemeatics (STEM)for research & development to guarantee a continuously innovative society that is RESPECTED in the comity of nations.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Story story,the guy stand up because him yansh dey pain am,you think say he easy to sidon for train?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Adurangba(f): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Story story. Those you call other passengers might happen to be security agents waiting to pounce on anyone who tries nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.