Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? (37535 Views)

Prime Minister David Cameron Sleeping At Sister-in-law's Wedding (PHOTO) / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing / British Prime Minister, David Cameron, Traveling In A Public Train. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by obi123: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
a lot of them don't send , they are human beings after all , i have seen Boris Johnson using the library at UCL tire, no one even sends him. He is like one of the students

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Akiika: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
With these kind of comments, i am convinced that for some people, it's not only their skin that is black, their brain is equally black too....wasted generation!

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by sanya404(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
David Cameron you are a Fuking PIG !!!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by obi123: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin
i did say a bit though

yeah closing youth centres will only lead to idleness, in my opinion
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by ibraivory: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
DANILSA: pls what is the big deal with what he did?
The security condition in africa makes it difficult to practice such, i don't see any big deal in what he did.
Anyway by the vitue of my position on this thread I can type thrash without been ban.
its cos our greedy leaders ve eaten wat dey dnt deserve by stealin wat belongs 2 u n i bt d whites are k wit power n fame. Our leaders ve nt given nigeria its bright green n white color instead dey want d color 2 fade away wc dey are 100% comfortable. D whites wants deirs 2 eva remain colorful n dts y dey respect deir flag so much dt dey can die 4 deir country. Its a pity Danilsa

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
i think we are losing the definition of leadership. its now more of an imposed bureaucracy.
we have citizens losing faith in the whole system and now inaugurating their own security/ vigilante. their own healthcare, their own roads, their own education, and other communal services, at least within their domestic circle. things the government ought to do. So, the leaders of this pseudogovernment, of course, will take the bus or eat out at mr biggs etc...And so, no bigdeal, but maybe its a cultural thing, because, you wouldnt even get your church leaders taking public transport, perhaps its a taboo.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by talkslow(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
The security condition in africa makes it difficult to practice such, i don't see any big deal in what he did.
Anyway by the vitue of my position on this thread I can type thrash without been ban.
Shut up there!! who you be sef? Even if someone gets banned is that the end?. Abeg use your position and ban me and do me the favour of not wasting my time on threads like this. So why do you have to boost of your useless position? ewu like you

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
yeah I feel you. Interviewing just black people made it seem that black was the cause of the rioting. Pretty sure I saw some white folks in places like Woolwich and Croydon.
Ite, cool fam, I need to update some of my gadgets tongue

I hear that... All the looters in liverpool and Manchester were whites... Even most of the ones in brum were Asians and whites... They gatts blame nyggahs for everything... They also blame nyggahs for immigration when Eastern Europeans are the to be blamed... Anyway, I'm a negro - put the blame on me... grin When you fart - blame me... When you get drunk - blame me... Nygahhs! Nygahhs! Nygahhs! grin

Gatts you... However, I don't buy stolen goods - can't be eating baked beans and chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner....grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
utumunta:
u c ppl wt t.v on their heads nd they remind u of ur own ppl (in debased language).
U call same ppl cowards bt u are scared of comin back to ur motherland nd help fix it. U prefer to criticise from d confines nd comfort of anoda man's sweat.

How am I critiquing by having banter with my friend?? Where's the debased language in saying people with TVs on their heads look like Af refugees?? Oh well, they look like the Nazis POW - are you happy now??

I'm not scared of the motherland - my statement was a blanket statement about the black youths out here... Most don't want to go back to Africa, that's the truth... And I doubt I want to go back to Africa as well - Africa isn't ready for people like me yet... The consciousness on the continent is appalling - you need extreme capitalists and opportunists like Gbawe... And political jobbers like Papabrowne, Sincerenigerian, taharqa et al...

When Africa is ready for selfless and fearless black men who would put their people's interests above personal interests with a blueprint that will change the continent forever, shout me...

When we post on the forum, the call us pan-Africanists... Oh well, I'm taking my pan-Africanist self and my knowledge to better myself... Not a coward and will never be! Cheers, mate.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by ogaju007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
this is nice and for your info, no b for pix or pose. even your so called pastors will avoind being in the same car, train or plane with you. chikena
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by apham: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
iam waiting to see uncle jona standing in a molue!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that... All the looters in liverpool and Manchester were whites... Even most of the ones in brum were Asians and whites... They gatts blame nyggahs for everything... They also blame nyggahs for immigration when Eastern Europeans are the to be blamed... Anyway, I'm a negro - put the blame on me... grin When you fart - blame me... When you get drunk - blame me... Nygahhs! Nygahhs! Nygahhs! grin

Gatts you... However, I don't buy stolen goods - can't be eating baked beans and chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner....grin
LMMAAAOOOO !! lets just hope the perception of black people improves with time.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
LMMAAAOOOO !! lets just hope the perception of black people improves with time.

Nne, that isn't going to happen any time soon as long as Africa is still the dark continent... We're stuck with the image/shadow of Africa and its woes following us around... The Chinese earned their just due with the rise of China and everyone looks at the China man differently now... Heck, I also respect the China man now whenever I see him selling Defedes DVDs...grin

When Africa rises the consciousness is going to spread across the black world - and we shall earn our respect...
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Nne, that isn't going to happen any time soon as long as Africa is still the dark continent... We're stuck with the image/shadow of Africa and its woes following us around... The Chinese earned their just due with the rise of China and everyone looks at the China man differently now... Heck, I also respect the China man now when I see him selling Defedes DVDs...grin

When Africa rises the consciousness is going to spread across the black world - and we shall earn our respect...
I feel you bro.
LOOOL you just had to say that - Defedes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
I feel you bro.
LOOOL you just had to say that - Defedes grin grin grin grin grin

Boss buy Defedes Defedes Defedes Defedes Defedes Defedes grin grin

Shyte, black men also need our women as well to go back to being cultured, supportive, and traditional again for the black race and Africa to rise... That's how we can attain the level of consciousness needed as we all move towards the African renaissance... Where are our Queen Nzingas, Nefertitis, Harriet Tubmans et al

Sister, are you down for the cause
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by alegtony(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
that picture shows the essence of government. SERVICE!

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Boss buy Defedes Defedes Defedes Defedes Defedes Defedes grin grin

Shyte, black men also need our women as well to go back to being cultured, supportive, and traditional again for the black race and Africa to rise... That's how we can attain the level of consciousness needed as we all move towards the African renaissance... Where are our Queen Nzingas, Nefertitis, Harriet Tubmans et al

Sister, are you down for the cause
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The traditional and cultured route is best way forward into getting Africa back on the map again.
Im down nygahhhhh tongue
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by eldoradoxx: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
ola_pluto: Was he the PM when the pix was taken? I doubt it. Having said that, western leaders are more accountable to their citizens than us Africans. Last naija president that did a similar thing was murdered in cold blood.
After the assasination of Murtala Mohammed the day he decided to ride alone with only his driver and ADC, no Nigerian president would dare try that kind of publicity stunt at the detriment of his security. Also JF Kennedy tried it and was murdered by assasin's bullet. So like America like Nigeria. It is not humility,to be stupid with your safety as a leader.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by victokafor(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Jonathan sef enter BRT for LAGOS!!! pictures still uploading.......
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The traditional and cultured route is best way forward into getting Africa back on the map again.
Im down nygahhhhh tongue

Damn Adaobi!! It's time to "django unchained" you and get you out of Sidcup asap... wink grin

Gatts get meself a gun to come get ya..

You're a real and strong black woman, nne... wink A ride or die chic...

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
cap28: You guys need to understand the importance of public relations and how the public perceives you, if Cameron were to reveal his true character to the public he would be voted out of office in the next general election.

Tories abhorr anyone who did not attend the same schools as them and who do not come from the same privileged background as themselves, since over 80% of the british population do not fall into that category the tories have to portray themselves in a way that will make them electable and that is by PRETENDING TO BE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE- they are not like everyone else, majority of them were born with silver spoons in their mouths and have never done an honest days work in their lives, take a look at Cameron's cabinet -almost all of them come from privileged backgrounds, worked in the city of london as bankers or corporate lawyers , made millions and have no understanding about how ordinary (poor) british people live.

ReaLly! And ur president Jonathan that understood how ordinary Nigerians live, a president that had no shoes, now that he's got a lot of shoes, what has he done to help his mates and d younger ones who walk and sleep in d street with no slippers...leave matter abeg, those brits are way berra dan us.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Rchemical(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
our leaders enter train?abi they look like mahatma gandi for ur eye?are u a learner?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by gudugudumeje: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
the British has a long standing culture of public service and discretion. AWO tried to get us there; but he was stopped by this same british......
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nothing but a PR stunt abeg! How many times does he travel on the tube sef?! Mtcheww!!!

This photo sef reminds me of George Osborne saying we are in together, that statement pisses me every time he says it and I always feel like stepping in to my TV and slapping some sense into the eediot.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by ibedun: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
The Negro is a useless race - and that much should be clear to all black folks by now.

We are only good at producing one thing - babies, and alas Nigg cant even feed or educate them and the misery cycle goes on.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by eldoradoxx: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
ibedun: The Negro is a useless race - and that much should be clear to all black folks by now.

We are only good at producing one thing - babies, and alas Nigg cant even feed or educate them and the misery cycle goes on.

What singular impact have u used your miserable life to make to change Negros from uselessness to usefulness? @ Forum, this is quoted comment is another indication of a mind that needs to be liberated from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2013

Oyinbo government provides a platform for good security to thrive, hence why he is commuting with ordinary londoners...

Firstly, we don't have that kind of infrastructure for our leaders to commute on.

Secondly, our leaders don't understand da meaning of leadership. If they do, we won't be where we are 2day..

Thirdly, our leaders are too thick to see the bigger picture... If there is less corruption, there are proper infrastructures and adequate security, we all benefit, including our leaders...

Unfortunately, they just too thick and selfish to see it and ordinary nigerians just put up with it.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by anonimi: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
apham: iam waiting to see uncle jona standing in a molue!

Because we have molue in Abuja or what You should stop making a big fool of yourself please.
You should rather expect [size=14pt]the Lagos LG chairmen & councillors to go to work in molues[/size] as the former mayor (LG chairman equivalent) Ken Livingstone did during his tenure and Boris the current mayor also does, I believe.
It is by doing such regularly that they will UNDERSTAND FULLY the challenges those whom they REPRESENT in government live with daily and be able to come up with effective & efficient solutions.

[size=14pt]Not Nuts in our (black) character
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
ibedun: The Negro is a useless race - and that much should be clear to all black folks by now.

lmao... I feel ya pains afro-asiatic black man... The negro race is just on sedatives atm.... sad
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Adaobi

I'm hungry... angry
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: Adaobi

I'm hungry... angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL what should I do to help ?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL what should I do to help ?

Confused.com - give me a list of what you can cook, so I can gocompare.com them... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.