Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue (17102 Views)

Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites / NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2013
vanstanzy:

Why are u people indicting Buhari like this? He has disassociated himself from Boko Haram (but we all

know he is the kingpin). Make una stop to dey taunt this man na, abeg. *Geers at Buhari!* tongue tongue tongue.

I mostly blame our weak presidency for this insecurity $h!7. He knows those behind it but is too scared to

[color=#770077]"sneeze"
angry angry angry.
[/color]

I LIKE THIS.
DO YOU BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS GROSS INCOMPETENCE?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by ibnjarir(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Coded7: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2013
angry whosoever or whatsoever u are, i dont tink u ave d faint idea of wot u're talking about, r u sayin ur brodas d bokoboys be applauded for the atrocities and suffering dey ave put us thru in this country?...................
Suntzung: MEND bombed Abuja on October 1st and they are yet to be called terrorist.

Some people forget that Boko Haram wasn't so popular before October 1st.

SMALL THING REMAIN THEY GO ALSO SAY NA BOKO PEOPLE DO THAT TOO, GOD WOULD EXPOSE YOUR HIDDEN AGENDAS SOON.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2013
ibnjarir: Read and understand what Buhari said:http://www.farooqkperogi.com/2012/05/idioms-mistranslation-and-abatis-double.html

Don't waste ur time. The fools we have here can never see anything good from any Buhaari. Besides, we are talking about "making the country ungovernable" statement alleged to be said by Buhari which he didn't say.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Pataki: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2013
tomakint:
Pataki you are not 'important' these days! Why? undecided

Who wants importance on NL? You must be living a boring sad life in real life. Face the topic and stop acting stewpeed.

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2013
aurenflani:

What a stupiid answer puffed out from the annus of an imbecilee!

Eya I understand where the bitterness is coming from but doesn't change the truth that GEJ is 1million times better. At least he allows freedom of worship grin. sorry
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by nnenna311: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2013
Symphony007: asking ordinary citizens? So a former nigeria head of state who is also a prominent muslium, widely respected by his people and who they'll listen to is now "an ordinary citizen"? I don't know how narrow minded you're but this how government works, all hands on deck to solve national problems, that is how it is done worldwide and buharu's response to this will determine how matured he really is.
If you're GMB,GEJ comes through his SA a on the pages of newspaper and ask you to go and talk to BH, will you go?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2013
zanga420: spot on by the wise one. May ur wisdom always increase. Evil reigns because good men keep silence. What else can i say, this is a case of Goliath(buhari n northern elites) against David(jonathan n his administration) I pity these people as they self destruct. Shame on all supporting that this boy(jonathan) wouldnt have peace to improve n develop nigeria.

Well done, you dey hustle. Them never pay am for March oo.

gringrin grin grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by KMOS: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2013
bros you deserve nobel prize as well as national honour but some idiots keep forgetting
ochukoccna: This is pure political blackmail against GMB undecided
It is also the clearest indication yet that Buhari lacks affliation with BH else Ebele would have thrown the legal ktichen sink at him cheesy
After side stepping the political landmine of been BH's negotiator,Ebele and the PDP have gone for his jugular because GMB is about the most credible opposition aspirant come 2015
Since he lacks financial scandals,demonise him with religion and ethnicity knowing many brainless Nigerians will tag along
Buhari's taciturn nature has certainly helped their cause
Have people forgotten Ebele said BH is in is government
This Ebele said he has a list of BH sponsors but has left them to keep bombing shocked
The SSS (which report to Ebele as C-in-C) has traced BH sponsorship to serving PDP senators who walk about unhindered shocked
Lawal Kaita and PDP's Atiku who said Nigeria would be ungovernable under Ebele were never invited by the SSS for questioning shocked
Azazi (before he died) told us BH is a fallout of internal PDP intrigues
And Okupe keeps behaving like a male dog in in sexual heat i.e. SENSELESS cheesy grin
N:B
Was Pastor Tunde Bakare wrong in saying Ebele's destiny is to balkanise Nigeria? undecided
A supposed C-in-C spitting such ethno-religious drivel through his attack dog
You be the judge

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Eya I understand where the bitterness is coming from but doesn't change the truth that GEJ is 1million times better. At least he allows freedom of worship. sorry darl

Ur opinion and well noted.
However he has failed miserably as regards security of lives and properties which is the primary responsibility of any leader. Daily deaths records (those on record and not) unfortunately testifies to this.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Eya I understand where the bitterness is coming from but doesn't change the truth that GEJ is 1million times better. At least he allows freedom of worship grin.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Symphony007: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote autor=nkem Kalu] Is this an admittance that JONATHAN- a sitting president is not respected by the people of Nigeria or his own people OR THAT NOBODY CARES TO LISTEN TO HIM? I think ur own reasoning is more narrow minded giving that JONATHAN is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES - (AND HE HAS ALL THE POWERS TO GO AFTER ANY TERRORIST INCLUDING BUHARI IF HE HAS EVIDENCE) WHY SIT ON THE FENCE AND MAKE ANIMAL NOISE WAITING FOR BUHARI TO END BOKO HARAM FOR HIM? THIS IS PURELY A CASE OF INCOMPETENCE.[/quote] you know nigeria is really sinking ideologically when a president seeking the help of his predesessors to solve problems in areas where they are more popular and respected is seen as incompetence. Is'nt all hands on deck what democracy id about? This is what it means when politicians say in the victory speaches that they call on their opponents to join them in moving the country forward, with the prospect of scotland leaving the u.k david cameron has called on his predesessors gordon brown who is scottish to help and sway pscottish public opinion from leaving the union. Does that make him any less the british prime minister? Rather it shows maturity on the two men considering how venormous their last elction faceoff was, so why would you in your right senses call this happening here "incompetence"?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by vedaxcool(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2013
Fact: Azzazi to Nigeria

"PDP internal struggles gave rise to BH"

Fact: Jonathan to Nigeria

" I know those behind oct 1st bombing, there are not the real MEND"

Fact : PDP Senator from Bornu arrested over BH activities, number of BH operative found on his fone!

Fact: PDP members have been arrested for sponsoring BH!

Fact : ANPP members in bornu have continued to be killed by BH operatives!

Fact : the PDP led govt. Have failed to trial any suspect held for BH!

Fact: Jonathan have failed to reveal those who he knows are behind BH!

Fact: Bukhari has nothing to do with BH!

Fact: Ciroma, Atiku etc (PDP members) are actually the ones who vowed to make the country ungovernable!

Needs: OBJ need to punch ythe scum bag Okupe once again in order to reboot his depreciating brain!
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2013
nnenna311:
If you're GMB,GEJ comes through his SA a on the pages of newspaper and ask you to go and talk to BH, will you go?

U have a good point here. Going through the media suggest to me that its a trap orchestrated by the retardeen men against the General.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
GEJ did not go alone. He, along with other Niger delta leaders, brokered negotiations between the Yar Adua govt and the Niger delta militants.

However, lets not forget that boko haram problem started under Yar Adua. President Yar Adua, even as a northerner, was negotiating with Niger delta militants while at the same time using FORCE to crush boko haram.

The message in it is that Boko haram is not the same as Niger delta militants. Boko haram are terrorists motivated by religion. While money may lure Niger delta militants away from the creeks, money may not work when it comes to religion. Boko haram can deploy suicide bombing with ease because of religuous indoctrination.

Therefore, I always doubted the possibility of boko haram accept amnesty or dialogue. Its like a devout christian being granted amnesty after denouncing Christ. How possible is that? Or like Osama Bin Laden dialoguing with the US? These are all mere wishful thinking that cannot happen.

The effect of coming on board of the likes of Buhari in the fight against boko haram is that it will alienate boko haram the more and more, making their elimination swifter.

The truth is that at the level boko haram has attained now, even if Buhari becomes president of Nigeria, the violence will not end because as soon as even Buhari becomes president, he automatically becomes the number one enemy of boko haram. The only thing that will change is that more northerner leaders will enlist in the fight against boko haram and more intelligence will be available to the security agencies because northerners who were previously reluctant to volunteer information will now be more eager to so do. A combination of all these will make the security agencies more effective in routing boko haram.

I DECIDED TO QUOTE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY REASONABLE.
I AM NOT A CRAZY FOLLOWER OF ANY POLITICIAN, BUT WILL ALWAYS HIT BACK AT THEIR INCOMPETENCES.
BUHARI AND ALL NIGERIANS ARE OBLIGATED TO HELP GOVT SOLVE "OUR" NATIONAL PROBLEMS.
BUT WHEN GOODLUCK USES HIS PROPAGANDA TO ALIENATE/CRIMINALIZE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO COULD HAVE BEEN A HELP, WHO IS TO BE BLAMED?
JONATHAN BEGAN TOILING WITH NIGERIANS LIVES WHEN HE POLITICIZED THE FIRST EAGLE SQUARE BOMBING(1ST OCT. 2010).
REMEMBER, HE TRIED TO ROBE IN DOKPESI AND IBB.
LET US ASSUME BUHARI HAS LINK WITH BOKO HARAM, PROBABLY IBB MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE FOR GEJ TO WORK WITH.
BUT HE GOOFED BECAUSE HE IS A POLITICAL TODDLER. HIS PROBLEM IS NOT BUHARI.
PROBABLY OF OBJ, WHO FOR SELFISH REASON IMPOSED WEAKLINGS HE FELT HE COULD CONTROL ON NIGERIANS.
BUT A CLUELESS GOVT ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS BUT ITSELF FOR THEIR CLUELESSNESS AND IMBECILITY.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2013
vedaxcool: Fact: Azzazi to Nigeria

Fact : PDP Senator from Bornu arrested over BH activities, number of BH operative found on his fone!

Fact: Ciroma, Atiku etc (PDP members) are actually the ones who vowed to make the country ungovernable!

Needs: OBJ need to punch ythe scum bag Okupe once again in order to reboot his depreciating brain!

Evil boko like the killer party is a family affair. They are all the retardeen brothers and sisters. He told us all himself.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by ballabriggs: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2013
OBJ initially wanted to put his head -when he went to Maiduguri for a truce- but he withdrew when he saw the dimension the issue was going. After the initial visit, he never went again.

When Datti Ahmed also attempted a truce, he was blackmailed by the same people who gave him the go ahead. Details of their meetings that should have been highly restricted was freely leaked to the press.

Fact is anything going on is within PDP and they know whatever it is. From Anambra when Uba and his gang bombed Ngige at Government House Awka. To Oyo where Adedibu and Akala used machetes in broad day light to hack people on the streets. To Plateau where Mantu and his gang unleashed thugs on the late Philemon Dewan and supporters when he was defeated. To Odili who unleashed Ateke Tom on us in pitakwa.

Northern Elders? So Namadi Sambo is not a "Northern Elder"? Even if Jonathan is silly, the number two man under this hopeless regime is not able to rally and coordinate meetings with Northern Elders to find a solution to these deaths? You want me to believe such rubbish. What exactly is his work in Aso Rock then? To follow chop cassava bread while people are dying from Kafancha to Biu.

When PDP wants this to end, they will end it.

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2013
ibnjarir: Read and understand what Buhari said:http://www.farooqkperogi.com/2012/05/idioms-mistranslation-and-abatis-double.html

I HAVE SAID THAT NIGERIANS ARE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS.
DO YOU THINK MANY WANTS TO KNOW THIS?
THEY PREFARE LIVING IN IGNORANCE THAN KNOWING THE TRUTH.
THE BAD THING IS, THAY ARE HELPING THE SCUMBAGS ACHIEVE THEIR AIM.
HOLDING TO POWER BY CHEER BLACKMAIL OF OTHERS.
IN BETTER SOCIETY, ELECTORATES JUDGE THEIR POLITICIANS BY MORE SALIENT ISSUES.
IN NIGERIA, "I HAD NO SHOES IS ENOUGH TO VOTE ANYONE"
WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEM. COMMENTS OF OKUIGBE AND HIS SUPPORTERS SHOWS IT.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Suntzung: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2013
brownlord:

Same old rubbsh from another thread, you see how foolish u r, u just in a hury to comment, now you forget to even wipe out the icons of "modify, quote and report"from where you copied frm. Now to answer this rubbish you keep copy and pasting across every thread thinking is a reasonable post, Mend bomb abuja, oct 1st 2010, when where they granted amnesty? You so dumb to know that if they wher granted amnesty before oct 2010 any act carried out in the name of that group there after is criminal and purnishable as such, henry okah is paying dearly for it now, or na ur papa e bomb wen make am dey prison, my friend, u better go renew your card

SAME OKAH GROUP THAT DO OCT 2010 ACT IS USED TO BE DOING THE BOMBINGS FOR AND IN RESPECT OF BOKO NAME TO DATE ! COMMENT PLEASE
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by luluosas(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2013
thelastPope:

No he is not. But he is the only one talking nonsense in the media. You get it?
Really? Hmm! I don't know what to tell you now. So, let me just be looking you like that.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by kjhova(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2013
ibietela2:

And where was there leader killed??

Mallam Yusuf was murdered by men of the Nigerian Police Force in Maiduguri in 2009. He was captured in good health by the army & handed over to the police who went on to kill him in cold blood.

Only providence will know what volume of intel we could have got from him if we kept him alive. Plus he would have been an available negotiating tool too.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2013
ballabriggs: OBJ initially wanted to put his head -when he went to Maiduguri for a truce- but he withdrew when he saw the dimension the issue was going. After the initial visit, he never went again.

When Datti Ahmed also attempted a truce, he was blackmailed by the same people who gave him the go ahead. Details of their meetings that should have been highly restricted was freely leaked to the press.

Fact is anything going on is within PDP and they know whatever it is. From Anambra when Uba and his gang bombed Ngige at Government House Awka. To Oyo where Adedibu and Akala used machetes in broad day light to hack people on the streets. To Plateau where Mantu and his gang unleashed thugs on the late Philemon Dewan and supporters when he was defeated. To Odili who unleashed Ateke Tom on us in pitakwa.

Northern Elders? So Namadi Sambo is not a "Northern Elder"? Even if Jonathan is silly, the number two man under this hopeless regime is not able to rally and coordinate meetings with Northern Elders to find a solution to these deaths? You want me to believe such rubbish. What exactly is his work in Aso Rock then? To follow chop cassava bread while people are dying from Kafancha to Biu.

When PDP wants this to end, they will end it.

I PRESUME YOU ARE THE FIRST TO SAY THE REALITY FROM PITAKWA (RIVERS STATE,SOUTH-SOUTH).
DO YOU KNOW THE COMPLICITY BEHIND AZAZI'S DEATH UNDER GOODLUCK FOR SAYING THE TRUTH?
PROBABLY THE SAME COMPLICITY THAT SAW MARSHAL HARRY MURDERED UNDER OBJ.
I WANT TO SAY, YOU COULD BE MY FRIEND FROM TODAY.
I LIKE TRUTH TELLERS LIKE YOU.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Last time I checked, somebody vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. So why GEJ fix what he ddnt start

You are a mor.on, for the simple fact that you dont even know the Job description of a President? What the hell do you mean "somebody vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. So why GEJ fix what he ddnt start". Ode! Thats EXACTLY his job! To FIX/Prevent problems that will affect Governing Nigeria. But of course your type are expected not to see beyond tribe and religion, thus youre willfully blind to the truth.

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Adroitbabz: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2013
GEJ should via the same Okupe tell is VP to go talk to his people and let's have peace in the nation, afterall why are they in govt if they can't ensure security of the nation.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80:
If you didnt belong to an asylum you would've noticed the so called boko Haram are only doing Buhari's bidding.

Sure, sure....

Same Boko Haram GEJ said has infiltrated his GOVT....

IS BUHARI IN GEJ'S GOVT?

HENRY OKAH HAS TOLD US GEJ IS BEHIND SOME OF THE BOMBINGS. HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED YOURSELF TO SEE THE TRUTH IN OKAH'S CLAIMS?

ALL THE BH SUSPECTS THAT HAVE BEEN NABBED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LINKED TO PDP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY THIS IS SO?

HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY YOURE NOT IN A LUNATIC ASYLUM SINCE YOU CANT SEEM TO THINK CRITICALLY OR LOGICALLY?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Suntzung: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2013

GEJ, Patrick Azazi (Late), Shekau.

ADD, CIA = 100% RIGHT B O K O H A R A M
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2013
kingoflag:

You are a mor.on, for the simple fact that you dont even know the Job description of a President? What the hell do you mean "somebody vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. So why GEJ fix what he ddnt start". Ode! Thats EXACTLY his job! To FIX/Prevent problems that will affect Governing Nigeria. But of course your type are expected not to see beyond tribe and religion, thus youre willfully blind to the truth.

Eya I understand where the bitterness is coming from but doesn't change the truth that GEJ is 1million times better. At least he allows freedom of worship grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by luluosas(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

I actually wanted him to prove to me that it was Buhari and not someone else who made those statements.
Don't mind the people that have been brainwashed and therefore talk carelessly on any issues raised.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Suntzung: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2013

SAME OKAH GROUP THAT DO OCT 2010 ACT IS USED TO BE DOING THE BOMBINGS FOR AND IN RESPECT OF BOKO NAME TO DATE ! COMMENT PLEASE
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Eya I understand where the bitterness is coming from but doesn't change the truth that GEJ is 1million times better. At least he allows freedom of worship grin

Are you normal?! What kinda reply is this and what does freedom of worship got to do with anything I said?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by kjhova(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2013

Thank you Ibn Jarir for this link. Those who will learn will learn. Those who wouldn't can never be helped.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Suntzung: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2013
kingoflag:

Sure, sure....

Same Boko Haram GEJ said has infiltrated his GOVT....

IS BUHARI IN GEJ'S GOVT?

HENRY OKAH HAS TOLD US GEJ IS BEHIND SOME OF THE BOMBINGS. HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED YOURSELF TO SEE THE TRUTH IN OKAH'S CLAIMS?

ALL THE BH SUSPECTS THAT HAVE BEEN NABBED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LINKED TO PDP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY THIS IS SO?

HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY YOURE NOT IN A LUNATIC ASYLUM SINCE YOU CANT SEEM TO THINK CRITICALLY OR LOGICALLY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Member Shot During Rivers Rerun Election Buried (Photos) / APC Has No Business Presenting Candidate In Rivers - Governor Wike / Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94