Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue (17106 Views)

Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites / NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
I AM ACTUALLY WHINING MY VOTE FOR THE SCUMBAG IN 2011.
BUT ABOUT 30 VOTERS FROM MY IMMEDIATE AND EXTENDED FAMILY WHO VOTED THEN WILL NOT BE SILLY AGAIN IN 2015.
2015 IS NOT YET A SURETY FOR RETARDEEN.
THIS NUMBER WILL KEEP INCRESING BECAUSE HIS DECISIONS KEEP ON OPENING HIS OWN ANUS.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by slimghost(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Olaolufred: I AM ACTUALLY WHINING MY VOTE FOR THE SCUMBAG IN 2011.
BUT ABOUT 30 VOTERS FROM MY IMMEDIATE AND EXTENDED FAMILY WHO VOTED THEN WILL NOT BE SILLY AGAIN IN 2015.
2015 IS NOT YET A SURETY FOR RETARDEEN.
THIS NUMBER WILL KEEP INCRESING BECAUSE HIS DECISIONS KEEP ON OPENING HIS OWN ANUS.

GEJ doesnt need votes from scumbags like you to win come 2015! I only pity the pains you and your fellow bigots and propagandists would go through from 2015 till 2019! eeyaa

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Inoknowbook: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dospix: Jonathan to Buhari: Stop Boko Haram

“Similarly, what we should look at is, how did the Boko Haram start? We know all these. Security is the responsibility of the government.

“, what he has done to end this insurgence in the country.

“Or is it when he becomes President, he will stop the insurgence? No, it does not work that way. He should emulate President Jonathan who went to the creeks of the Niger Delta canvassing peace and dialogue with the militants of the Niger Delta.

“Everybody knows that it was General Buhari, who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan if he loses the last presidential election. It was in Minna, that he said that once votes are countered and he loses that people should go for blood. He said in Hausa language. General Buhari is the person who sowed the wind that the nation is now reaping in whirlwind.

“He is not in any position to apportion blames on the issue of violence in the North or in Nigeria in general. He is a protagonist of violence. The only position he sees for not being the President is to call for violence. This government has tried as much as possible to contain some of Buhari’s unguarded statements. I don’t think anybody in Nigeria will take Buhari very serious when he makes such comments.

“If there is anybody to blame, General Buhari comes number one on that list. Have you ever seen General Buhari visit BornoState or condemn the acts of the Boko Haram or condole whether Christians or Muslims that have been killed?

“A man who can traverse the whole length and breadth of Nigeria, yet he cannot use that clout that he has and get leaders together to put an end to the insurgence in the country. And yet he finds it comfortable to blame other people. What has he done as a former Head of State to help Nigeria and Nigerians stop the militancy in the North or in other parts of the country?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/jonathan-to-buhari-stop-boko-haram/

Lets wait and see if Buhari will eventually curtail the boko haram menace.

I never knew that I could one day agree with okupe, but I agree with him 100% on this.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

whats so difficult in him denying the allegation leveled against him by FG instead of Demdem crying on his behalf grin

Chai, u seem to lack enough brain power to understand the fact that its the accuser that brings evidence against the accused and not vice versa.
With due respect, I think u are dumb oooo.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by alphacube2013: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
cheesy[quote author=Dospix]Jonathan to Buhari: Stop Boko Haram

Buhari realy needs to humble himself and learn from GEJ in this amnesty business. Even his friend Tunde Bakare disagrees with him on this one.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Demdem:

Chai, u seem to lack enough brain power to understand the fact that its the accuser that brings evidence against the accused and not vice versa.

Eya i understand d bitterness but GEJ is beta than bloodsucking monsters.

At least he allows freedom of worship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Demdem:

hello Dummy if the govt made such a bold allegation against him, let him deny it n ask FG to provide evidence.
Its not in your capacity to cry on his behalf.
Anyway my apologies if u're only trying to protect your source of income. grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by emmatok(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2013
alphacube2013: cheesy

YARADUA started amnesty not GEJ.

BUHARI is now an official scapegoat for GEJ regime.They are using thesame lies they used against IBB and Dokpesi during the October 1st Abuja bombing by MEND.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 1:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Kamsy10:

hello Dummy if the govt made such a bold allegation against him, let him deny it n ask FG to provide evidence.

Dumb, good to see u are now attempting to put ur brain to work. grin
The accuser don't need to say anything especially if the truth is well known.I cry on his behalf the way u are crying on behalf of liar FG. grin
It's unfortunate that till now, u or the miserable okupe the dog still can't substantiate ur claims. Okupe is a known fool but u, we are getting to know u better grin
Keep it up, am enjoying this.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Kamsy10:

At least he allows freedom of worship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Dumb, the issue at stake here is to substantiate a lie spewed by the dog okupe. U has his associate can help out.[
Retardeen remains the presido not Buhari. /b]
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Tigerhead: 3:30am On Apr 04, 2013
demdem the only axis of evil member hiding and cowering in PH. Afraid he will be identified. Okupe is a dog? Well no sweat the axis of evil and its agents like you will be flushed out.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Kamsy10:

At least he allows freedom of worship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Kamsy10:

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2013
^^^
Demdem:

Dumb, good to see u are now attempting to put ur brain to work. grin
The accuser don't need to say anything especially if the truth is well known.I cry on his behalf the way u are crying on behalf of liar FG. grin
It's unfortunate that till now, u or the miserable okupe the dog still can't substantiate ur claims. Okupe is a known fool but u, we are getting to know u better grin
Keep it up, am enjoying this.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2013
Tigerhead: demdem the only axis of evil member hiding and cowering in PH. Afraid he will be identified. Okupe is a dog? Well no sweat the axis of evil and its agents like you will be flushed out.

Who is this thing? When and where did u crawl from? Identify ursef. Even before u do, u already proved ursef to be a nonentity.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2013
slimghost:

GEJ doesnt need votes from scumbags like you to win come 2015! I only pity the pains you and your fellow bigots and propagandists would go through from 2015 till 2019! eeyaa

HE NEEDED IT TO WIN IN 2011.
HOW WILL THAT CHANGE IN 2015?
YOU ARE A GHOST.
BUT A VERY SLIM ONE AT THAT.
IT MEANS YOU ARE A KWASHIOKOR'D GHOST WHO IS TERRIBLY SUFFERING DESPITE THE PROMISED FRESH AIR.
YOU WILL SOON EAT THOSE WORDS WHEN HE LEAVES ASO ROCK IN 2015 OR BEFORE THEN.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Kamsy10:

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by alexchiny: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Olaolufred:

HE NEEDED IT TO WIN IN 2011.
HOW WILL THAT CHANGE IN 2015?
YOU ARE A GHOST.
BUT A VERY SLIM ONE AT THAT.
IT MEANS YOU ARE A KWASHIOKOR'D GHOST WHO IS TERRIBLY SUFFERING DESPITE THE PROMISED FRESH AIR.
YOU WILL SOON EAT THOSE WORDS WHEN HE LEAVES ASO ROCK IN 2015 OR BEFORE THEN.

Eeeyaaaa. The amount of bitterness in you is killing you slowly tongue tongue. GEJ is winning the 2015 election, nothing you yerobas and your Awusa masters can do. grin grin grin grin grin. It hurts right
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
alexchiny:

Eeeyaaaa. The amount of bitterness in you is killing you slowly tongue tongue. GEJ is winning the 2015 election, nothing you yerobas and your Awusa masters can do. grin grin grin grin grin. It hurts right

TIME WILL TELL WHEN THE IJAWOS FIND OUT THEY ARE MINORITY.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Suntzung: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
dammytosh:

Waooo. Can't bliv 26 right thinking people clicked the like button ?

IT IS THE TRUTH SIMPLE
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by alexchiny: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Olaolufred:

TIME WILL TELL WHEN THE IJAWOS FIND OUT THEY ARE MINORITY.

They have the entire SS,SE and most part of MB! ok?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Rexyl(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Some people are just personalizing issue here, thinking it‘s their opinion that will have its way. Instead of transferring aggression why cann‘t you hold to your shell. People are already in their right sense, They know better and clearer than boys that are here soiling the nobility of their tribe. Nobody has any right to speak for all. Those boys that tarnish the good image and identity of their tribes are just showing that they exist and shouldn‘t be thinned out. With the increasing abusive activities they signal one thing - they are on their own.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by 1025: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
jonathan, okupe and pdp are all jokers but nigerians are just brainless.
under jonathan, ibori has been jailed not by nigeria but by uk govt. same under jonathan, henry okah has been jailed not by nigeria but by south africa. who has been jailed by this govt? how independent are we if we must depend on other countries to get justice in anything we do?
is buhari guilty of terrorism? what is stopping you from arresting him? is terrorism such a light issue to play politics with? i think jonathan and his groups are just afraid of competition hence they label anyone outside their camp a terrorist.
how many pdp serving senators and govs have been implicated and indicted under this boko haram matter and what has happened to them?
in 2010 when Chief Raymond Dokpesi was working for IBB on his presidential ambition against that of jonathan, he was accused of been behind the abuja bombing. the next thing we saw was dokpesi supporting jonathan and the terrorism charges disappeared.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by OsunOriginal: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
alexchiny:

Only the minority villagers in SS/SE are enough to win presidency for Jona? I dey laugh...
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by hualingan: 4:17am On Apr 08, 2013
select the DVD Hualingan navigation the Shenzhen Hualingan

Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2004, ten years has

been focused on the development and production of the luxury

<a href=http://www.dvdplayer.com.cn>car dvd navigation</a>for

the actual concept of "original car first wife, leading

technology, functionleading R & D leadership, not only

inherited many of the favorite of functional modules for the

owners, and a comprehensive optimization, upgrade, all the

technical parameters in full compliance with the technical

standards of the original car, does not destroy the original

car lines, does not affect the function of the original <a

href=http://www.dvdplayer.com.cn>car gps dvd player</a>, does

not affect the originalcar warranty, the new platform

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Economics Of Shoprite In Abia / Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" / Sagay: Fielding A Northerner May Have Devastating Consequences On APC’s Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.