Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue (17103 Views)

Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites / NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Mukaz: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2013
Okupe should tell is pay master to stop blaming other for is in-capability...Jonathan said boko haram is in is cabinet,he should nail those in is cabinet first.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2013
Adroitbabz: GEJ should via the same Okupe tell is VP to go talk to his people and let's have peace in the nation, afterall why are they in govt if they can't ensure security of the nation.

PROBABLY THEY ARE IN GOVT. TO EAT 1 BILLION NAIRA FOOD.
ISN'T THAT A RESPONSIBILITY.
BUNCH OF "SCUMBAGS".
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Suntzung: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Mukaz: Okupe should tell is pay master to stop blaming other for is in-capability...Jonathan said boko haram is in is cabinet,he should nail those in is cabinet first.

HIMSELF FIRST PLEASE
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by BlueMurder(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Eya I understand where the bitterness is coming from but doesn't change the truth that GEJ is 1million times better. At least he allows freedom of worship grin

Aren't you just ashamed of yourself? Prancing about mindlessly on this thread, blurting out meaningless monosyllables instead of substantiating the claims you made earlier, as directed. Look, we know you cannot prove that Buhari made the statement Okupe shamelessly alleged that he made. So why not apologize to everyone for jumping on the bandwagon or just SHUT IT?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Suntzung: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2013
kingoflag:

Sure, sure....

Same Boko Haram GEJ said has infiltrated his GOVT....

IS BUHARI IN GEJ'S GOVT?

HENRY OKAH HAS TOLD US GEJ IS BEHIND SOME OF THE BOMBINGS. HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED YOURSELF TO SEE THE TRUTH IN OKAH'S CLAIMS?

ALL THE BH SUSPECTS THAT HAVE BEEN NABBED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LINKED TO PDP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY THIS IS SO?

HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY YOURE NOT IN A LUNATIC ASYLUM SINCE YOU CANT SEEM TO THINK CRITICALLY OR LOGICALLY?

SAME OKAH GROUP THAT DO OCT 2010 ACT IS USED TO BE DOING THE BOMBINGS FOR AND IN RESPECT OF BOKO NAME TO DATE ! COMMENT PLEASE
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Suntzung:

SAME OKAH GROUP THAT DO OCT 2010 ACT IS USED TO BE DOING THE BOMBINGS FOR AND IN RESPECT OF BOKO NAME TO DATE ! COMMENT PLEASE

ARE YOU TYPING UNDER AN INFLUENCE?
PLEASE REFRAME WHAT YOU WANT US TO KNOW.
IT'S LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO EXPRESS, BUT LACKS ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IT IN A PRECISE WAY.
SORRY, I DO NOT MEAN TO HURT YOU.
JUST WAS INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHAT YOUR OPINION IS.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2013
BlueMurder:

Aren't you just ashamed of yourself? Prancing about mindlessly on this thread, blurting out meaningless monosyllables instead of substantiating the claims you made earlier, as directed. Look, we know you cannot prove that Buhari made the statement Okupe shamelessly alleged that he made. So why not apologize to everyone for jumping on the bandwagon or just SHUT IT?

Eya I understand where the bitterness is coming from but doesn't change the truth that GEJ is 1million times better. At least he allows freedom of worship grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
BlueMurder:

Shame won't allow him to apologise. Abegii free him.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
Demdem:

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Demdem:

just like shame wont let him deny such a bolded national allegation grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Demdem:

Ur opinion and well noted.
However he has failed miserably as regards security of lives and properties which is the primary responsibility of any leader. Daily deaths records (those on record and not) unfortunately testifies to this.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2013
BlueMurder:

Just like shame wont let him deny such a bolded allegation made by FG grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Akpan107(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Suntzung: NA ONLY SMALL THING YOU SEE, THE FG PLANS TO USE THE BOKO CRISES TO;

1. CRIPPLE NORTHERN NIGERIA ECONOMICALLY AND OTHERWISE
2. HARASS AND BLACKMAIL OPPOSITION FIGURE
3. SACK AND DISMISS TOP NORTHERN ECHO LITE IN THE GOVERNMENT ESPECIALLY THE MILITARY
4. CHEAP POLITICAL BLACKMAIL TO CONTINUE THEIR RULE
5. IMPLEMENT US GLOBAL AGENDA AGAINST MUSLIMS
6. DEPOPULATE THE CORE NORTH THRU MASS KILLINGS
7. POLITICIZE AND POLARIZE THE MILITARY AND SECURITY SYSTEMS

......AND FINALLY AFTER ACHIEVING ALL THOSE, THEY WOULD SEND THE REMAINS OF DILAPIDATED CORE NORTH TO NIGER REPUBLIC !
I thought the Boko Haramist want thier own sharia Country... Last time i checked, they were calling for Islamic Republic of Arewa or has their demand changed? Buhari can never and would rule Nigeria again for life. It will be very easy for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Buhari to rule Nigeria... Kere jini, Buri jini (the dog and the Baboom will be soaked in blood)
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

just like shame wont let him deny such a bolded national allegation grin

U mean the lie stated by Okupe who cant substantiate his claims eh grin
Probably u should help him out since u so much believe in the dog Okupe. grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Demdem(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Just like shame wont let him deny such a bolded allegation made by FG grin

Accusers brings evidences against the accused in a law court not the other way round. Okupe/kamsy101 substantiate ur lies.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Rexyl(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2013
Put a drop of thick and dark oil on a piece of white paper, take it out to the bright sunlight and see if it will not come to your notice the dirty ground that has been swept under a cover. Whatever you see call a spade a spade for the good of this nation.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Demdem:

Accusers brings evidences against the accused in a law court not the other way round. Okupe/kamsy101 substantiate ur lies.

whats so difficult in him denying the allegation leveled against him by FG instead of Demdem crying on his behalf grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by honeric01(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

whats so difficult in him denying the allegation leveled against him by FG instead of Demdem crying on his behalf grin

Brother, i am still waiting for answers to my questions o, or you believe i forgot? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

Brother, i am still waiting for answers to my questions o, or you believe i forgot? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Answer mine first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2013
Akpan107: I thought the Boko Haramist want thier own sharia Country... Last time i checked, they were calling for Islamic Republic of Arewa or has their demand changed? Buhari can never and would rule Nigeria again for life. It will be very easy for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Buhari to rule Nigeria... Kere jini, Buri jini (the dog and the Baboom will be soaked in blood)

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.
HOWEVER, MY VOTE,YOUR VOTE AND ALL OTHER NIGERIANS WILL DETERMINE WHO RULE US.
LIE MUST BE PUT IN AS A LIE, TRUTH MUST ALSO BE PRESENTED AS TRUTH.
READ THIS DOCUMENT TO UNDERSTAND YOUR QUOTE KERE JINI, BIRI JINI.
http://www.farooqkperogi.com/2012/05/idioms-mistranslation-and-abatis-double.html
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Olaolufred(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

HE ACTUALLY WOULD NOT DESCEND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOW.
DON'T YOU KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE CLUELESSNESS AND "SCUMBAGNESS" OF THIS GOVT.
WHO ACTS AND TALKS BEFORE THINKING?
NIGERIA IS UNDER ITS WORST LEADERSHIP.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by victorD3: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Suntzung: NA ONLY SMALL THING YOU SEE, THE FG PLANS TO USE THE BOKO CRISES TO;

1. CRIPPLE NORTHERN NIGERIA ECONOMICALLY AND OTHERWISE
2. HARASS AND BLACKMAIL OPPOSITION FIGURE
3. SACK AND DISMISS TOP NORTHERN ECHO LITE IN THE GOVERNMENT ESPECIALLY THE MILITARY
4. CHEAP POLITICAL BLACKMAIL TO CONTINUE THEIR RULE
5. IMPLEMENT US GLOBAL AGENDA AGAINST MUSLIMS
6. DEPOPULATE THE CORE NORTH THRU MASS KILLINGS
7. POLITICIZE AND POLARIZE THE MILITARY AND SECURITY SYSTEMS

......AND FINALLY AFTER ACHIEVING ALL THOSE, THEY WOULD SEND THE REMAINS OF DILAPIDATED CORE NORTH TO NIGER REPUBLIC !

Sounds like a perfect plan to me
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by honeric01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

Answer mine first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which is?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by IbrahimB: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
take dat: Cheap blackmail and tissues of lies from an habitual liar who speaks on behalf of a government that is pathologically incapable of accepting responsibility. If there are concrete evidence that he is behind the BH scourge, why not prosecute him instead of this campaign of calumny, looking for a fall guy? Is Government trying to abdicate her responsibility of securing lives and properties to the Same Buhari who is accused of being behind the menace? Okupe should tell Nigerians if it was Buhari who granted the likes of Ndume bail, and if he is the reason why Modu Sherrif still remains a free man? Why not send his deputy(Sambo) to do the same just as Yaradua did with him in brokering peace with the ND militants?

+100 smiley
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by dapachez: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
GEJ did not go alone. He, along with other Niger delta leaders, brokered negotiations between the Yar Adua govt and the Niger delta militants.

However, lets not forget that boko haram problem started under Yar Adua. President Yar Adua, even as a northerner, was negotiating with Niger delta militants while at the same time using FORCE to crush boko haram.

The message in it is that Boko haram is not the same as Niger delta militants. Boko haram are terrorists motivated by religion. While money may lure Niger delta militants away from the creeks, money may not work when it comes to religion. Boko haram can deploy suicide bombing with ease because of religuous indoctrination.

Therefore, I always doubted the possibility of boko haram accept amnesty or dialogue. Its like a devout christian being granted amnesty after denouncing Christ. How possible is that? Or like Osama Bin Laden dialoguing with the US? These are all mere wishful thinking that cannot happen.

The effect of coming on board of the likes of Buhari in the fight against boko haram is that it will alienate boko haram the more and more, making their elimination swifter.

The truth is that at the level boko haram has attained now, even if Buhari becomes president of Nigeria, the violence will not end because as soon as even Buhari becomes president, he automatically becomes the number one enemy of boko haram. The only thing that will change is that more northerner leaders will enlist in the fight against boko haram and more intelligence will be available to the security agencies because northerners who were previously reluctant to volunteer information will now be more eager to so do. A combination of all these will make the security agencies more effective in routing boko haram.
Good analysis and sense of reasoning
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Worldlife: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
brownlord: How buhari won take tell e workers make dem stop work, wen dem never pay alawi sorry amnesty
dnt worry the presidency will sent a strong messenge to buhari to help FG paid, ur alawi
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by usayab(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
take dat: Cheap blackmail and tissues of lies from an habitual liar who speaks on behalf of a government that is pathologically incapable of accepting responsibility. If there are concrete evidence that he is behind the BH scourge, why not prosecute him instead of this campaign of calumny, looking for a fall guy? Is Government trying to abdicate her responsibility of securing lives and properties to the Same Buhari who is accused of being behind the menace? Okupe should tell Nigerians if it was Buhari who granted the likes of Ndume bail, and if he is the reason why Modu Sherrif still remains a free man? Why not send his deputy(Sambo) to do the same just as Yaradua did with him in brokering peace with the ND militants?
Allah ya saka!
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by usayab(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Allah ya saka maka da Alkhairi!
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by TableLeg(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: I thot buhari is a christain....when did he convert??
Moro...n!
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by slimghost(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
So all these yoruba whiners would continue this act until 2019? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB / High Court Freezes INEC Account / TRUTHS AND LIES: Fact Checking Buhari’s Farewell Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.