Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue (17104 Views)

Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites / NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80: First of all, I found this Mad funny. Who else to ask to get the fish but the cat? LMAO!
Secondly, this thread just shows some Nigerians are very sick upstairs and desperately need help, I feel comforted thus far seeing most of the obvious sicktards are marooned well outside our shores (by the morning we'll know just how many are trapped within our shores), I hope you guys get locked up in a capable institution soon. There's just No way a sane Nigerian wont hail this call - NO WAY!
I've personally been less than impressed with Dr Okupe and his utterances since his appointment and viewed him as more of a liability to Jonathan than an asset, but this call has changed a lot, sentence after sentence most valid points were made that ordinarily would commit Buhari and his band of supporters to a sober state of introspection that should ultimately lead to liberation of their minds from the shackles of self-destructive Hero Worship reminiscent of the type enjoyed by the likes of Mussolini, Lenin and Hitler, but sadly, introspection seems to be too much of a luxury for their cloistered minds - these ones are lost causes! (fingers uncrossed).
The grounds on which this call for Buhari to do what's needful are being dismissed by Buhari's goats and chickens (who dont mind getting soaked in blood BTW) are just plain stupid. Why must Jonathan send in Sambo when Sambo obviously does'nt have as much "clout" or influence as Buhari does among the blood letters? lets face it. Does it matter who's occupying what position? It's just as sick as expecting Joe Biden to have more clout and influence among voters than former Pres Clinton simply because the former is now Vice President, sick sick sick! The rest arguments are just as sick.
Buhari should pick up the gauntlet that has now been thrown at him and be a Statesman in the interest of the country he so desperately loved that he "wept" for, he should do so in the interest of the Region of his birth now experiencing some of the most shocking levels of inequity and backwardness which this senselessness is only aggravating, if he can do so then he would have convinced many including my very HUMBLE self that this nation desperately needs him at its helm- Not Before!

You are as clumsy as Okupe. Cant you just write in neat paragraphs and lets see try to understand your point. You and your gang members are always in a hurry to post.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by honeric01(m): 5:08am On Apr 03, 2013
Gooogle:
@Honeric. you would have to wait till 2070 before you would get his reply. The guys thinks thru his anus i tell you. Its a pity that we have folks like him around here.

I still don't want to believe he thinks everyone is as mumuish as the 22 million i voted for Jona and not PDP. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 5:11am On Apr 03, 2013
Tigerhead: Wow!!! The axis of evil in full swing.

ACN,CPC ANPP + YORUBA + MUSLIMS AND THEIR SLAVES LIKE honeric01 = The Axis of Evil

You guys have been cry babies all your life. Come up with something intelligent instead of resorting to this religious and ethnic sentiment crap.It does not work
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

I still don't want to believe he thinks everyone is as mumuish as the 22 million i voted for Jona and not PDP. cheesy grin

E ya sorry ma dear, as bad as GEJ is, he is 1million times better than blood sucking demons grin
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by honeric01(m): 5:14am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

E ya sorry ma dear, as bad as GEJ is, he is 1million times better than blood sucking demons grin

Is this the answer to the request? c'mon, don't fall my hand, provide these evidences na or are you related to okupe?

3 Likes

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by ClemAmaweh(m): 5:16am On Apr 03, 2013
This advise should also go to the former V.P, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, not Buhari alone!!!
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

On a lighter note, I must commend Wesley and the remaining laptop dogs, they have tried but their pay masters keep making their jobs difficult by the day. If you study their pattern of response on NL in the past few mweeks, you will see a pattern of mental and psychological inbalance and disorder.They are kinda running amok.No be all work be work I tell you.I really pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2013
From Okupes write up, can any sane government spokesman anywhere in the world write such a thing, not even a local government spokesman. Who did this thing to Nigeria abeg, who?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by honeric01(m): 5:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Gooogle:

On a lighter note, I must commend Wesley and the remaining laptop dogs, they have tried but their pay masters keep making their jobs difficult by the day. If you study their pattern of response on NL in the past few mweeks, you will see a pattern of mental and psychological inbalance and disorder.They are kinda running amok.No be all work be work I tell you.I really pity them.

Not easy to have a screwed up conscience, it's like a daytime nightmare and haunts them anywhere they go. when you sell your conscience, you're left with nothing but nightmares.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by texazzpete(m): 5:29am On Apr 03, 2013
Kamsy10:

You've bn on nl since 2007 and very active as well so pls stop d pretence.
Maybe you should wait for him to deny it first before we start a new conversation

My dear m0r0n
The reason why you'll ne'er be able to find that evidence is that it was actually Atiku Abubakar that made that statement, not Buhari.
Due to rank stupidity and idiocy, many simpletons like yourself have come to believe that statement was made by Buhari, a fact that Okupe (who knows the statement was made by a card carrying PDP member) is eager to exploit.

10 Likes

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Tigerhead: 5:31am On Apr 03, 2013
Gooogle: Who did this thing to Nigeria abeg, who?

ACN,CPC ANPP + YORUBA + MUSLIMS AND THEIR SLAVES LIKE honeric01 = The Axis of Evil
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 5:32am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

Not easy to have a screwed up conscience, it's like a daytime nightmare and haunts them anywhere they go. when you sell your conscience, you're left with nothing but nightmares.

And anyone may think they pay them so much for this kind of work. You just may be shocked to note that their salary is not anything compared to the kind of demonic work they do online.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by honeric01(m): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2013
Tigerhead:

When you have nothing sensible to say, you resort to cheap blackmail like your godfather okupe and mentor jonathan.

when you have something sensible to share, you know where to find me.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 5:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 5:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Tigerhead:

Guy go sleep na, hand over to the next guy
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Pataki: 5:37am On Apr 03, 2013
Once again, the scumbag of a President proves to all why he is clueless and as well a retardeen.

You are the President of the nation.

You once told the country that by ending of June 2012, Boko Haram will cease to exist. Where is that foolish demented man called Oku-igbe to explain to why the garrulous scumbag of a President has not fulfilled his word. Rather, the foolish presidency is making boast that they visited Borno. Right after APC governors had shown him the way.

We are all in this country when Jonathan the dcumbag absolved MEND of not carrying the Oct 1. 2010 bombing.

We are all in this country when Jonathan the scumbag called Boko Haram members his brothers and sisters.

We are all in this country when Jonathan the scumbag made mention that he has the list of Boko Haram sponsors.

We are all in this country when Jonathan the scumbag categorically stated that Boko Haram members are inside his government.

Why has no Boko Haram member been prosecuted? All we keep hearing repeatedly is that suspects have escaped till tomorrow.

The scumbag is an UTTER FAILURE to the foolish Nigerians who voted for him. No sensible government plays to the gallery as the way Jonathan does. Pray tell, what business does Buhari have with Borno state?

Our scumbag president has completely failed in the primary task assigned unto him. He cannot ensure the safety of Nigerian lives and properties ensured unto him. This is the direct and express interpretation of the complete balderdash Okupe has spewed out from the Presidency.

7 Likes

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Pataki: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Tigerhead:

I hope the moderators are taking note that you are instigating tribalism with this claptrap of yours.

And not only that, your repeated idiotic statement on every thread and topic here is spamming!
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by kaze4blues(m): 6:01am On Apr 03, 2013
B4 AZAZI died, he cleared the air then by stating that members of pdp re the ones fuellin bokoharam.

Clueless gej did notin then than sacking azazi.

Wot about all those pdp senators and other identified bh sponsors roamin around d country wtout anone apprehendin them.

Some of bh members caught by security agncies av even been granted bail by d socalled cabals.

Okupe has failed again in his futile attempts to rubbish d name of gmb who he believes is a thorn to d neck of d useless, visionless, focus-less, directionless pdp.

Better luck next time............
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80: First of all, I found this Mad funny. Who else to ask to get the fish but the cat? LMAO!
Secondly, this thread just shows some Nigerians are very sick upstairs and desperately need help, I feel comforted thus far seeing most of the obvious sicktards are marooned well outside our shores (by the morning we'll know just how many are trapped within our shores), I hope you guys get locked up in a capable institution soon. There's just No way a sane Nigerian wont hail this call - NO WAY!
I've personally been less than impressed with Dr Okupe and his utterances since his appointment and viewed him as more of a liability to Jonathan than an asset, but this call has changed a lot, sentence after sentence most valid points were made that ordinarily would commit Buhari and his band of supporters to a sober state of introspection that should ultimately lead to liberation of their minds from the shackles of self-destructive Hero Worship reminiscent of the type enjoyed by the likes of Mussolini, Lenin and Hitler, but sadly, introspection seems to be too much of a luxury for their cloistered minds - these ones are lost causes! (fingers uncrossed).
The grounds on which this call for Buhari to do what's needful are being dismissed by Buhari's goats and chickens (who dont mind getting soaked in blood BTW) are just plain stupid. Why must Jonathan send in Sambo when Sambo obviously does'nt have as much "clout" or influence as Buhari does among the blood letters? lets face it. Does it matter who's occupying what position? It's just as sick as expecting Joe Biden to have more clout and influence among voters than former Pres Clinton simply because the former is now Vice President, sick sick sick! The rest arguments are just as sick.
Buhari should pick up the gauntlet that has now been thrown at him and be a Statesman in the interest of the country he so desperately loved that he "wept" for, he should do so in the interest of the Region of his birth now experiencing some of the most shocking levels of inequity and backwardness which this senselessness is only aggravating, if he can do so then he would have convinced many including my very HUMBLE self that this nation desperately needs him at its helm- Not Before!
Thanks for your post. Its so painful that some persons have been so blinded by partisan and ethnic sentiments that they cant see beyond their nose.

It is the constitutional responsibility of EVERY Nigerian citizen to ASSIST law enforcement agencies in their discharge of their duties of maintaining law and order. This responsibility is enshrined in the 1999 Nigerian Constitution as amended. It is so because security is the responsibility of ALL. That is how it is even in other countries.

If there's any help someone like Buhari could render to bring the mayhem in the north to a quick end, it is constitutional for him to so do. Otherwise, he is IRRESPONSIBLE, wicked and heartless. This also implies, he only shed crocodile tears the last time.

Some say the president has failed because he's calling on the likes of Buhari to discharge their constitutional responsibility. Well, the president has not failed. The president as Commander in Chief of the armed forces can only deploy FORCE to troubled spots. That, the president has done. The JTF is EVER active in those troubled spots, under the supervision of the president. The attacks have not stopped but that is not UNIQUE to Nigeria. The attacks, by the SAME Islamic terrorists, in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen,etc have also NOT stopped.

Because of realisation that in this sort of insurgency, force alone may not end it, a multifaceted approach has always been on the table. Therefore, the call on the likes of Buhari, who has cult-like following in the north, to assist, in any way he can, in bringing the violence to an early end is not out of place.

Unfortunately, I dont see Buhari doing ANYTHING to help end the violence. Since after he lost in 2011, serious bad blood has been generated Between Buhari and the presidency. Buhari has never attended the National Council of State meeting since after 2011 elections. This is what happens when someone is DESPERATE and sees the presidency as his birthright.

Some are comparing Buhari and the current vice president, Sambo. That is mischievous because Sambo does not have even 1% of the sort of following Buhari commands in the north.

In my opinion, the day the leaders of the north, Buhari inclusive, unite against Boko haram, that will mark the end of Boko haram. For now, they'r playing cat and mouse with boko haram. Force and JTF appear to be the only available option for now.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by thelastPope(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2013
luluosas:
If that is your position then, where will you place IBB, Shagari and Abdulsalam? Is Buhari now the only former Head of State and Northern leader alive?

No he is not. But he is the only one talking nonsense in the media. You get it?
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2013
They have resumed work. Let the party begin.But I really miss beaf. That guy was intelligent, yet to see anyone like him from the 'supporters club'.He can curse a dead body and the dead body will rise up, slap him and go back to sleep, Oohh my.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Wsdm: 6:14am On Apr 03, 2013
Symphony007: asking ordinary citizens? So a former nigeria head of state who is also a prominent muslium, widely respected by his people and who they'll listen to is now "an ordinary citizen"? I don't know how narrow minded you're but this how government works, all hands on deck to solve national problems, that is how it is done worldwide and buharu's response to this will determine how matured he really is.
In a civilised climes, is this how to invite a statesman to a national problems? Jonathan is busy accusing everybody that seems to provide solution especially when the solution does not correspond to that of Aritsejafor. If everybody is messing up, you that is wise should do something at least.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by eldoradoxx: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2013
Gooogle: From Okupes write up, can any sane government spokesman anywhere in the world write such a thing, not even a local government spokesman. Who did this thing to Nigeria abeg, who?
From the way the likes of Buhari politicise suicide bombing (terrorism) does any former leader of a nation anywhere in the world do the same ? We always want to be treated how others in decent countries are by their country, but we fail to treat Nigeria same way the citizens over there treat their nations. If Buhari cannot see the sacrifices of our security agencies who are being murdered daily in a quest to stop this attacks, if Buhari cannot ever condole families that have lost their loved ones, if Buhari cannot ever say enough of these senseless killings in the name of Allah by his brothers who hold him in respect, then he has no right to keep spewing rubbish every time. That man is not a leader, he is not even a politician. His Northern brothers (save for millions of Almajiris and beggers in the North) cannot even vote him in a free and fair election. Does he ever sound like a democrat to you? Has he denied his statement that" both baboon and monkeys would be soaked with blood " if 2011 election repeats again? Which former president on earth speaks about his nature like this? And you want Okupe to dignify such useless man with language that does not befit his gutter status?

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by EMMABC1(m): 6:18am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=Maxymilliano]

Okupe is silly for coming out with this press release, he should have known it is not everything that come within your earshot you react to, when silence can be golden, even more as the President media aide.

And in actual fact, the quoted gibberish above is more harm to the President, than good.

General Buhari is a stakeholder as far as the entity called Nigeria is concerned, he enjoys inalienable rights to voice out his reservation(s), whenever and wherever he deem fits and I don"t see how his 'opinion' should be guided, or subjected to Presidential dictum.

Granted he has a role to play in the current restiveness in the north, General Buhari is not duty-bound to condemn Boko haram or visit Borno State to condole the Christians or Muslims that have been killed as Okupe said.

For him to come this far joining issues with a private individual airing his opinion on a selected platform smack of desperation to please, and an all time low in my opinion.

Going further with his 'Bole Kaja' conjectures to claim "Everybody knows that it was General Buhari, who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan if he loses the last presidential election. It was in Minna, that he said that once votes are countered and he loses that people should go for blood clearly shows Okupe has outlived his usefulness in the Presidency.

General Buhari is a respected figure in the polity, irrespective of his perceived failings, and it will be wrong for dubious character like Okupe to make attempt at running down his personality just for the sake of it.[/quote

what d heck do you mean? Did Buhari not say such? Are u trying to defend evil? You must be one of Yobs who 've sworn to be licking Buhari's and northerner's buttocks as long as they remain safe in d country.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by takedat(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Some are comparing Buhari and the current vice president, Sambo. That is mischievous because Sambo does not have even 1% of the sort of following Buhari commands in the north.

In my opinion, the day the leaders of the north, Buhari inclusive, unite against Boko haram, that will mark the end of Boko haram. For now, they'r playing cat and mouse with boko haram. Force and JTF appear to be the only available option for now.
Jonathan as well did not command the following of the likes of Alams, Ibori and co in the ND before he was able to broker the amnesty deal. All he did was to reach out to those with enormous clout. Has GEJ explored that option with Sambo, giving him all the necessary backing to comb all the nooks and crannies of the affected states, seeking for would be collaborators in the fight against BH. Won't GEJ stretch out a hand of friendship to some northerns leaders that'll help him secure votes whenever he declares his 2015 ambition? Why can't he reach out to them now?

2 Likes

Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by crackhouse(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2013
I thought Jonathan said he can't give them amnesty, so why is trying to initiate a dialogue. Cos i am sure the dialogue may lead to amnesty.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by eldoradoxx: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2013
take dat: Jonathan as well did not command the following of the likes of Alams, Ibori and co in the ND before he was able to broker the amnesty deal. All he did was to reach out to those with enormous clout. Has GEJ explored that option with Sambo, giving him all the necessary backing to comb all the nooks and crannies of the affected states, seeking for would be collaborators in the fight against BH. Won't GEJ stretch out a hand of friendship to some northerns leaders that'll help him secure votes whenever he declares his 2015 ambition? Why can't he reach out to them now?
The plot is aimed at crippling GEJ's presidency for stealing their birthright, can't you understand it ! The leaders of North are united in this !
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gamji007: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2013

Please go through your comments again and tell us you are not sick upstairs and are desperately in need of help!
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Gooogle(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2013
eldoradoxx: From the way the likes of Buhari politicise suicide bombing (terrorism) does any former leader of a nation anywhere in the world do the same ? We always want to be treated how others in decent countries are by their country, but we fail to treat Nigeria same way the citizens over there treat their nations. If Buhari cannot see the sacrifices of our security agencies who are being murdered daily in a quest to stop this attacks, if Buhari cannot ever condole families that have lost their loved ones, if Buhari cannot ever say enough of these senseless killings in the name of Allah by his brothers who hold him in respect, then he has no right to keep spewing rubbish every time. That man is not a leader, he is not even a politician. His Northern brothers (save for millions of Almajiris and beggers in the North) cannot even vote him in a free and fair election. Does he ever sound like a democrat to you? Has he denied his statement that" both baboon and monkeys would be soaked with blood " if 2011 election repeats again? Which former president on earth speaks about his nature like this? And you want Okupe to dignify such useless man with language that does not befit his gutter status?

You can not compare the President of a whole nation to an ordinary citizen no matter his former status.My argument is that as a presidential spokesperson you cannot come to the public and make unsubstantiated claims.It shows how bereft he is of common communication manners.For your information, responding to your critiques most times increases his or her popularity.
Finally, I look forwad to the day when people like you and Okupe will make statements with ethnic,religious colourations and gutter language. Fanning the embers of religious and ethic flames does not profit anyone in the long run which is one thing you dont understand.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Suntzung: NA ONLY SMALL THING YOU SEE, THE FG PLANS TO USE THE BOKO CRISES TO;

1. CRIPPLE NORTHERN NIGERIA ECONOMICALLY AND OTHERWISE
2. HARASS AND BLACKMAIL OPPOSITION FIGURE
3. SACK AND DISMISS TOP NORTHERN ECHO LITE IN THE GOVERNMENT ESPECIALLY THE MILITARY
4. CHEAP POLITICAL BLACKMAIL TO CONTINUE THEIR RULE
5. IMPLEMENT US GLOBAL AGENDA AGAINST MUSLIMS
6. DEPOPULATE THE CORE NORTH THRU MASS KILLINGS
7. POLITICIZE AND POLARIZE THE MILITARY AND SECURITY SYSTEMS

......AND FINALLY AFTER ACHIEVING ALL THOSE, THEY WOULD SEND THE REMAINS OF DILAPIDATED CORE NORTH TO NIGER REPUBLIC !
And may it come to pass today.
Re: Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue by takedat(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2013
eldoradoxx: The plot is aimed at crippling GEJ's presidency for stealing their birthright, can't you understand it ! The leaders of North are united in this !
But some of those northern leaders assisted GEJ in securing votes in the 2011 elections. The truth is, some Northern leaders and FG are all playing politics with this menace. The NSA, Sambo Dasuki once claimed to have contacts of the BH leaders. Someone influential with connection to BH must have provided him with such. The FG has got all the political instruments to bring the menace to a halt, even if it includes patronage and reaching an agreement with the other party. What Nigerians demand from the Government is an end to the genocidal menace and not who and who are against the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Matthew Iduoriyekwemwen Submits His Form To INEC / Joe Ajaero: FG’s 35% Pay Rise Mischievous — Living Wage Should Be N615k / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.