Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? (13556 Views)

Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / How To Reply To Interview Invitation / Is It A Must You Wear A Suit To Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by SHABZ: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
sixteen08:

Yeeeepa KILODE!!!
Men dey vex oooo ....na e-para b dis ooo cheesy grin
I de vex because when a fresher in d labour market sees the op's attitude,he/she may want to adopt it in the name of "standing out". A ceo told him to use soft copies... And he assumes that all ceos' hv the same mindset. Smh 4 dat fellow. The same fellow got a negative feedback w.r.t d use of laptop,and he's still trying to justify his act. He used his laptop when he wanted to ask the interviewer questions... Does dis mean that his brain is too small to accomodate the questions he should ask Besides,I've been to interviews in the past where the interviewer provides u with a laptop. ( With the needed software already installed),and a projector to make presentations... And this fellow is talking like other people didn't go through interview processes for their jobs.
@sisi,I knw it was uncalled for,but that was the first thing that came to my brain when I saw the OP's rants... I really hate people who can't take corrections constructively

1 Like

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by hardbody: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
ladeski:
1. rebuttal to point 1. work tools which should be used at work. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN EMPLOYED YET !!!!!!!
2. rebuttal to point 5. You are mumbled up confused and contradictory. In one line you say its discourteous to pick up calls or open your tab at an interview. now the million dollar question......why take it there in the first place?
3. rebuttal to point 6. yes its standard. standard nonsense
4. rebuttal to point 6. your uncle was refused the interview because the newspapers ARE NOT FOR STAFF OR FUTURE STAFF, they are for CUSTOMERS visiting the office, something for them to read whilst waiting.

Yes we have standards........we do hope your thinking changes

then again our collective breaths will not wait.....

I give up on you. You cannot make an impression on a set concrete.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by sixteen08(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
SHABZ:
I de vex because when a fresher in d labour market sees the op's attitude,he/she may want to adopt it in the name of "standing out". A ceo told him to use soft copies... And he assumes that all ceos' hv the same mindset. Smh 4 dat fellow. The same fellow got a negative feedback w.r.t d use of laptop,and he's still trying to justify his act. He used his laptop when he wanted to ask the interviewer questions... Does dis mean that his brain is too small to accomodate the questions he should ask Besides,I've been to interviews in the past where the interviewer provides u with a laptop. ( With the needed software already installed),and a projector to make presentations... And this fellow is talking like other people didn't go through interview processes for their jobs.
@sisi,I knw it was uncalled for,but that was the first thing that came to my brain when I saw the OP's rants... I really hate people who can't take corrections constructively

Suru logba oga mi.....as e pinch u 4 body na so e pinch me too person go jus try cool dwn nani ...smh, inside dis economy wey job no dey na im u still wan dey do yanga wit ipad/tablet by d time wey d economy drill u one will end up wit inogetwrk/tranquilizer cheesy
No vex my Oga any which way dem still b ur pikin cheesy grin
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Angyee(f): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
salt 1: I came late to this feast, but hope my contribution will help.
I had an expat train us on interview techniques. He advised us to carry laptops for senior management interviews. I got shortlisted and wanted to use the opportunity to show off this new knowledge. After the psychometric test came the panel interview and I entered with my laptop.
As the interviewers asked a question, I opened my system and their mouths went agape. Fortunately, I had already connected with them, creating the rapport otherwise the interview would have ended there. One lady politely told me that at my level, they expected I should talk confidently on any issue without using my laptop.

Thank God I still got the job. I wish I can see that Brit who advised us to carry laptops to tell him that next time, he should study the context before giving suggestions.

Salt 1, actually I think you should learn to apply advice with wisdom. Note the bolded, that was your mistake. The lady was right. Don't 'open it' to answer a question I ask you. It's not an open book exam. You should be able to satisfactorily respond to my questions without having to refer to any material. The only time you may open/ turn on the gadget is if you have any question to ask me AFTER my questions and even then you say, 'if you don't mind, I would like to refer to my laptop/ tablet as I have prepared a few questions.' and when I gesture that you may you open it you proceed. Simples. I can't believe you are in senior management if you had to 'open it' to answer questions. The Brit's advice was right, your application of the advice was wrong.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Kellymann: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
timpaker: Ipad and Galaxy tab to an interview?

are u going there to update your facebook status? undecided undecided

He's a learner grin
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=gparker]@ tlops

Actually for me it's easier to carry the 2-4kg laptop, than the sheets of paper because often I tend to lose them while in transit either on the back seat of a taxi while trying to re arrange my bag or something.And I am prone to squeezing sheets/pieces of paper and throwing them away because it's just messy for me to have sheets/pieces of paper lying around in my bag

You are clueless. If you can loose your CV at the back of Taxi (or Danfo) on the morning of your interview, then you are not organized, meaning you are not employable in a sensitive organization. So what will you do when you are under pressure? Set your office on fire? Is your CV 15 pages that you cannot arrange them in, even, a diary/magazine and best of all in a polyethelene folder. They cost N100. Your just trying to defend the undefendable.

@ slimyem

No be oversabi dey worry me ooo, I carry it because honestly it's just tidier I wasn't trying to show off at all and I once worked with a CEO of two companies and he was the one who actually taught me this thing of carrying soft copies. You always show your immaturity on threads with your insults you really need to grow up and show some class girl

The CEO that told you to carry soft copies of your CV is right but carrying your laptop is very wrong. You can have your soft copies on a FLASH DRIVE which you can print at will and can be well tucked in your pocket (quite handy). I believe you misinterpreted that part

@ naijacutee

Helloo I didn't have a modem or access to the internet during the interview it was just the laptop and the MS word documents on it I needed. The idea wasn't to start researching the company while there I had already done my home work also I wasn't reading any notes from it. The laptop came on only when the interviewer was done asking me questions and then asked if I had any questions of my own.

How many questions are you planning to ask your interviewer(s)? 1?, 2? 5? 30? Normally, questions to interviewers should not be more than 3. Or do you want to retaliate by interviewing him/her/them? Hence you should be able to at least cram 5 question out of which you can ask maybe 3. Fortunately asking an interviewer qustions is not compulsory....so why a whole Acer 15" laptop (for example). The thought of it is scary and humourous.

FINALLY IT IS A C.A.P.I.T.A.L NO - TO CARRY LAPTOPS/IPAD/TABLET ETC for your stated purposes

2 Likes

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by godman01(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Totallly disagree with that unless you need to show your workls to them from the gadgets.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Acecube(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
Not only ''galaxy'' don't forget to take some bottles of '' star '' along
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by 5point(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Op.Whether you want to take a gadget or not to an interview should be done with emotional Intelligence.Here is what I mean.You can't have an interview with an old generation bank and go with a gadget(You must be a joker!).But I also need to state that most employers are looking for people who dare to break off the norm and still achieve results.For example,the company I work for does not do interviews the conventional way and same with the job.So,If you want a job that will give you the freedom to be you and not limit you,you may go with your gadget.
Note:Everything should be done with moderation and you may be in for a looong wait.But trust me,when you get that job,you will be happy.All the best!
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
unstoppableme: Hardly will an event held and the ‘three musketeers’ wont register their presence.

No doubt, they are celebrities and it’s expected that they grace events they are invited to but the three faces attend every Tom, Dick and Harry’s events even when they are not invited. There is no opening of events they haven’t attended, no luncheon has passed them by, in fact, they can even attend the opening of an envelope. We present to you, the top three red carpet celebrities of 2012. If any name is missing, kindly fill in the gap.

1. UTI Nwachukwu: No one takes the party going business as seriously as Uti. Sir, we don’t mind seeing your face around; we just think it’s time to give us a little room to “miss you”.

2. SUSAN Peters: No matter how hard you try, you just can’t get rid of this Benue state born actress. You need an impromptu guest at your village’s red carpet event…You know you can rely on our girl to show up! We love you mama, but we think you are abusing the privilege…

3. KAREN Igho: Could we call this the “Post Big Brother Africa” bug? It’s no surprise that since Karen won Big Brother Africa in 2011, she’s been seen at almost all major and minor parties. We know you on a roll girl, but we think you’ve delighted us long enough! Heard the word “Less is more”?

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Shuo!!! If dem invite dem make dem no come? You sef do your own green carpet party and don't invite dem. Abi.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by nat138: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nigerians! I hail una o.
So this is how far this technology is driving us abi?
What purpose is you tablet/mini laptop going to serve at the interview?
How many questions do you want to ask the recruiters that you can't put them all in your head and go there or at most put them on a sheet of paper.
Thank God these days, recruiters hardly even ask for hard copies of CVs as they would have already printed out the one you sent to them or if you filled an online application, they will have it printed. Though it is advisable to take along a hard copy of CVs.
Only take a laptop to an interview where you are required to do some presentation and even at that, your best bet is to save them on a hard drive and use them on the computers that will be provided.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a HR person once. He said that the reason why seemingly most qualified people interviewed for jobs don't get tje jobs is because they try too hard to impress the interviewers. Or in some cases, their outward appearance do not correspond with the job being interviewed (I don't know how to actually phrase this, but will give an example), the person said if he was interviewing somebody for a job in the charity sector, and a lady walked in all decked up in gold and diamonds, he will definitely not give her the job as it will appear that she does not take the core values of the organization seriously or she is too rich to work in such sector, not that they expected her to be poorly dressed or anything but if they for instance were to send such a lady to present/ future donors to the charity's cause, these donors may not take them seriously if she went there all decked up expensively.

So my people as much as technology is moving very fast and we are catching in on it, let us not overdo things abeg, leave your tablet/laptop at home afterall how many hours is an interview sef! And for the bros that wanted to show his prospective employer he already has a job therefore needs to send emails back and forth, I am sure you went for that interview because the prospective job had something better to offer than your current job.

1 Like

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by koulbouy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guys it depend on what level u r comming in
I am not looking for jobs but a prime targets for head hunters so I take my pad and phones along with me, even if you offer me coffee I will accept because its the organisation that need my services based on my track record. I let the organization see I am techy cos if u employ me, my printer must be wireless and my system must be pad compatible, my car must be crisp so my appearance is a statement. But before it got to this level I had proven myself worthy of this with years of work.
But some 12yrs ago, I don't go with anything, not even papers. Except my CV because I need my first job badly.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Mustay(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
BayoAA:
Or do you want to retaliate by interviewing him/her/them?
This part got me rotfl!!!
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by ladeski: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2013
hardbody:

I give up on you. You cannot make an impression on a set concrete.
no further comments. Yawns and rolls to the other side of the bed.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by hammedkola(m): 1:23am On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmm, i wonder what would have happened if this topic was a physical interactive session, anyway thanks to everyone that contributed. But seriously some comments made me laugh crazily.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by timowale: 1:53am On Apr 05, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Except your prospective boss knew you were replying work emails, your post makes no darn sense.

NONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Word!!!!!!

I can't believe he actually thought he had a point to make with that epistle.

Applicants are dime a dozen, the jobs aren't. Not saying became a slave to prospective employers but a little humility and COMMON SENSE goes a long way.

People forget that interviews are most about assessing the applicant in person. They have already seen your resume now they want to see the person behind that resume and like any other interpersonal interaction first impressions matter. As soon as he entered that interview room with his laptop. . .there is no doubt in my mind the first thing that flashed in their minds was ARROGANCE and that was the end of it right there.

Is it any wonder he is still pounding the pavement looking for work?

I tell ya, someone summed it succinctly with the words OVER SABI!!!
and how does carrying a lappy suggests arrogance?
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by timowale: 1:53am On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=Sisi_Kill]

Except your prospective boss knew you were replying work emails, your post makes no darn sense.

NONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Word!!!!!!

I can't believe he actually thought he had a point to make with that epistle.

Applicants are dime a dozen, the jobs aren't. Not saying became a slave to prospective employers but a little humility and COMMON SENSE goes a long way.

People forget that interviews are most about assessing the applicant in person. They have already seen your resume now they want to see the person behind that resume and like any other interpersonal interaction first impressions matter. As soon as he entered that interview room with his laptop. . .there is no doubt in my mind the first thing that flashed in their minds was ARROGANCE and that was the end of it right there.

Is it any wonder he is still pounding the pavement looking for work?

I tell ya, someone summed it succinctly with the words OVER SABI!!![/quoteand how does carrying a lappy suggest
arrogance?
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Op must be think all employers are backward mom and pop gigs who will be blown away when he whips out his ipad.

The only thing a serious interviewer will feel is irritation. When you interview, you switch off and put away your phones so that you have no distractions. So what exactly will one be doing with a tablet?

Op has an extremely exagerated sense of the importance of a tablet, or he has been hanging around too many farm hicks who oo and ah when he updates his facebook status on his ipad

2 Likes

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Simpson101(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2013
#hammedkola...
An interview is an interactive thing, conducted mostly by top ranking officers of an organisation who checks and balances you simply on the way you attend to questions relayed to you, (they're the questioners, you're just an answer 'shit'). Taking a gadget of whatever form is simply an Akpos thing, any firm that requires an IT information must be standard enough to provide all necessary equipments for the 'show' and will not be expecting a premeditated modern age employee to give a photoshopped presentation.
#gparker...
1. What if you are asked to bring the original copies of your credentials for presentation?
2. Were you given soft copied credentials in all attended institutions?
Guy, most employers don't need your 'ready-made-big-boyism' o and those that do never needed you to flaunt it with mere gadgets (their children has more sophisticated ones), it is so annoying.
UNLESS YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITHOUT A JOB, THEN YOU CAN DICTATE TO INTERVIEWER(S).
Na person wey don belle-full dey make yanga o. (my two cents)

2 Likes

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by walelamina: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2013
TO ME, ITS DAMN RUDE 2 GO WITH LAPTOPS TO INTERVIEWS OOO, U WAN GO USE DIA INTERNET 4 DERE NI, ABI U WAN CARRY EXPO, GOGGLE WETIN DEM DEY ASK U, 4GET COMPUTER AGE OO, LACK OF EXPERIENCE NIYEN O , COYS WUD AV HAD UR CV ALREADY N SOME MAY JES TELL U COME WITH UR OTHER DOCS, IF AFTER THAT , U START SHOWING DEM FROM UR LAPPY, ISNT DAT THE BEGINNING OF FAILURE.MY FONE RANG IN ONE OF THE INTERVIEWS I WENT TO, THE WAY THEY LOOKED AT DEMSEF N ME , I FELT BAD, AND ALREADY KNEW DEY WUD USE DAT AGAINST ME.NOT TALKIN OF TAKING LAPPY, .....IT A MISS OO...NO JES TRY AM AT ALL
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2013
Taking a laptop to an interview is unprofessional. You don't need it. You should be able to ask those questions off the top of your head.
Bend to their rules, you are the one who needs the job. After the interview and you have gotten the job, yes, you can take your tablet with you, no shame in that.
No one is saying you should look like rag or desperate, it's just the right and cultured way to go about things. Look sharp and neat dress-wise, clean cut, nicely done hair. That is already a pointer that you are faring well. But carrying a laptop and using it DURING the interview? Mannn!
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by ladeski: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2013
jaylinaa: Taking a laptop to an interview is unprofessional. You don't need it. You should be able to ask those questions off the top of your head.
Bend to their rules, you are the one who needs the job. After the interview and you have gotten the job, yes, you can take your tablet with you, no shame in that.
No one is saying you should look like rag or desperate, it's just the right and cultured way to go about things. Look sharp and neat dress-wise, clean cut, nicely done hair. That is already a pointer that you are faring well. But carrying a laptop and using it DURING the interview? Mannn!

THANK YOU
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Petraman(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2013
This is rubbish! Why should i take my iPad to an interview. For wat purpose? Se to browse d questions or to listen to music or watch movie on it. This is bad orientation we've about all these technological devices and how we use dem. Imagine a student listening to music in lecture room or taking snapshots of herself and even d lecturer teaching her in class. Too bad
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2013
@gparker u're very funny. So when the interviewer asks you for ur CV and other credentials. What do u do? Bring out ur laptop or tablet? What if the interviewer is not very tech savvy, what do you do? You leave ur position go over to his table and assist him? Well, here is the problem. You're already making the interview process complex. Wouldn't it be simpler to hand him paper copies so he can flip thru it? Even keep a copy if he wants to review it later? Also remember must interviewers are older people and may not be as used to computers as you are but everyone is comfortable with paper copies. A time might also arise when the interviewers (if it is a panel) ask you to leave the room so they can make a decision. What if your laptop hangs then while you're in the waiting area or they cannot manipulate the tablet or PC to view what they want. You think they'll call u back when they're tens maybe hundreds of other pple waiting?

I went for an interview at an engineering design office and yes, I went with my laptop in a bag. But I had hard copies of all my CV and credentials at hand. The only time I asked them if I could bring out my laptop was after they had finished checking out my CV and asked what design softwares I could use. They gave me a 2hrs design test right then and there and I performed quite well using my laptop (I'm much more comfortable designing on my laptop). I believe that was a plus for me because I showed then and there I could perform. Summary, you should have hard copies of your CV and credentials so u can easily hand it in, a laptop IN CASE you're asked to make a computer design or brief presentation of work you've done before or can do, dressed in a simple shirt and tie to look professional or neat site or technical clothes if the interview will include practical field work. Remember it's better to over dress than under-dress. I thot I was over-dressed for one interview at a "small" company because of the way the other workers there were dressed but when I entered the oga at the top's office, he was dressed in a bow tie and suit like he was going for a dinner.lol. This actually made me bold enough to demand for the pay I thot I was worth. He was also signing a contract of several millions. This company wasn't as small as I thot it to be.

1 Like

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by AGgal(f): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
chinnyonwu: Anytime I go for interviews I always take my laptop, printer(for printing my CV), scanner (to get softcopy of any hardcopy files dey mite wanna give me) and of course my generator incase they don't have light.
I take God name beg u,no kill me wit laf
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
@gparker... I understand. S**t nigerian employees go thru during job hunt. Never go into a job without an employment letter or contract on HARD COPY PAPER (pun intended) and signed. I had an internship where I wasn't paid for a couple of months. Well it was an internship and I did it basically for the experience as it was before my nysc. I got paid eventually. Tho very little smiley. Salary is the reason we work. Without renumeration, nobody will work. And also, learn to listen to advice of people above you and with more experience lest u make the same mistakes they did. I'm again also in ur position looking for a job and I have pple that can support me till I get one but that doesn't mean you should be overly proud. Getting a job is a mix of showing enthusiasm in the position but clearly stating ur renumeration and working conditions. If you hand me a laptop to show me ur CV, I'll probably not take you serious. Mind you I'm as tech savvy as they get.

1 Like

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by dabossman(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wow, this thread is still going on? Interesting.

You want to know something else I have discovered about a number of young people the organization I work for recently employed, and which I believe may also be caused by this "computer age, gadget-gathering mentality"? Most of them can't use basic computer applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and so on. Some can't even do proper research work using search engines on the internet. Some don't even know how to navigate around a PDF file.

Yes, they can browse and they can open MS Word to type reports, but ask them to format the same report, trouble! Change font, adjust spacing, itemize using bullets, change page orientation and so on. For where? If tables or graphs are now involved, wahala don start. Don't even mention presentation slides on Powerpoint. Dat one na WAEC.

Yet, a number of them have come in with their BB's and Ipads, acting like they are techy compliant and in tune with basic apps used for official business purpose, but NOOOOOOOOO! It's like all they do is ping, take pictures, update their facebook status, go on Whatsapp, beg for followings on Twitter and BAM!!!! That's where it ends. You basically have to teach them to do everything. It's like the more today's generation gets used to using all these almost pocket-sized gadgets with all the funky apps, the more they tend to not know basic computing stuff they teach in computer appreciation courses. Abi, computer school no dey Naija again? Heck, I usually find my way around most applications just by reading the help manual or doing trial and error.

Maybe I'm just a dinosaur, but coming to an interview flashing a Tablet or Laptop doesn't impress me one bit.

1 Like

Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Mustay(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Quite TRUE, a lot of people under-utilize smartphones especially! A smartphone to me is my 2nd pc. To think out of the box and solve so many problems with these devices is a problem.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by salt1: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Angyee:

Salt 1, actually I think you should learn to apply advice with wisdom. Note the bolded, that was your mistake. The lady was right. Don't 'open it' to answer a question I ask you. It's not an open book exam. You should be able to satisfactorily respond to my questions without having to refer to any material. The only time you may open/ turn on the gadget is if you have any question to ask me AFTER my questions and even then you say, 'if you don't mind, I would like to refer to my laptop/ tablet as I have prepared a few questions.' and when I gesture that you may you open it you proceed. Simples. I can't believe you are in senior management if you had to 'open it' to answer questions. The Brit's advice was right, your application of the advice was wrong.

You're right. My little show of vanity nearly cost me a good job. Fortunately, I had made a positive impression before that stage of the interview. Of course, i could talk confidently without it but just wanted to show off what I had been taught.
Re: Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? by Ozenko(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
chinnyonwu: Anytime I go for interviews I always take my laptop, printer(for printing my CV), scanner (to get softcopy of any hardcopy files dey mite wanna give me) and of course my generator incase they don't have light.
diz boyz una no go kill me sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Received This Text????? / 9mobile Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / African Development Bank (AFDB) Job Recruitment 2017 (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.