Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94176 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2013
Who let this broke scrounging slimey byt.ch on here?? undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2013
coogar:

is it huge?
if it's eaten flesh before it won't be scared of you. your deltoids must be attractive to the animal.

Lmao... I just need to carry a pen knife every time I go out at night now... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

Dude can you let this sshit roll off already?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101: Holey moley cheesy y'all are still on that ish? Seriously? When was the last time y'all got laiddd?
Just ask the hurt lad that keeps crying and posting lies since last night. Silly-broke-jobless-mofo.

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Dude can you let this sshit roll off already?

Am I the one on here screaming and crying all over the thread? - I don't give two fvcks about these casted and broke hungry scroungers... undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:

@feed me more: I have the pictures of his shoes, bwahahahahahahaha grin grin
Just holla, if u want to see it wink

I wouldn't mind...just out of curiosity
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2013
ShyM-X:
You scared to quote now?? Wretched hungry church rat, are u too scared to post to me directly?....

Shut your lying mouth or I'll shut it for you......grown a*ss kid acting like a cry baby, u no dey shame?!

I'll be back.....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101: Holey moley cheesy y'all are still on that ish? Seriously? When was the last time y'all got laiddd?

this coming from a eunuch is a bit rich.
apart from your serial wänks and the blowup doll you screw on a regular, who have you actually shägged?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2013
Feed me more:

I just posted these 5 shoes - these are the shoes they're crying everywhere about:
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Feed me more:

Feed you more what? Cockkk?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2013
---
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:13am On Apr 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

Stop cursing at the female folks papi. embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

I just posted these 5 shoes - these are the shoes they're crying everywhere about:

cheesy is that your shoe cabinet/closest dawg smiley
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2013
Feed me more:

Stop cursing at the female folks papi. embarassed

Did you see the shoes? - what's broke or funny about those shoes?

These people are just sick in the head - I don't rate lowlifers, tbh... undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

They look nice and simple. wink cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101:

cheesy is that your shoe cabinet/closest dawg smiley

Nah, I just posted 5 - took them to the corridor and snapped a pic..

I can't post my shoes cabinet..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2013
Feed me more:

They look nice and simple. wink cool

I posted brand new expensive air yeezy 2s as well - but they aren't talking about them..

These chics are just lowlifers!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

Nah, I just posted 5 - took them to the corridor and snapped a pic..

I can't post my shoes cabinet..

Ok cheesy

Is that air v retro?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Ok cheesy

Is that air v retro?

yeah bro., that's what's popping in the UK atm... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY, steve blake is also out indefinitely - story of the Lakers' season... sad sad
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

I posted brand new expensive air yeezy 2s as well - but they aren't talking about them..

These chics are just lowlifers!!

Shymexx, in your own word the forum is 'weirdo infested' how come you were able to post pic of your shoes to a 'weird' audience? undecided undecided You should have known better.

Stop cursing on the ladies plzzzzzz! embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Feed me more:
Shymexx, in your own word the forum is 'weirdo infested' how come you were able to post pic of your shoes to a 'weird' audience? undecided undecided You should have known better.

Stop cursing on the ladies plzzzzzz! embarassed

Honestly, I didn't know they were going to make a mountain out of just ordinary shoes... I just thought they were cool peeps and because sybellah was on the thread as well - and she kept asking me to post a pic... They also came on this thread as well to ask me for a pic.. And I posted just ordinary darn shoes!! grin grin grin

I don't even curse like I used to - people can testify to that as well... I used to be worse than this... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Feed, where are you at?

I've got something cooking..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is anyone watching BGT ? tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sysy, where are you at?

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
ShyM-X:
Sysy, where are you at?

yes shymmy wat's poppin?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sybellah:

yes shymmy wat's poppin?

I'm good, babes...

You were talking about the CIA the other day - can you fill me in??

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
ShyM-X:

I'm good, babes...

You were talking about the CIA the other day - can you fill me in??

ummh it wasn't anythin special we were just arguing about the Boston incident that's all
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sybellah:

ummh it wasn't anythin special we were just arguing about the Boston incident that's all

Let's talk about it... tongue

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
ShyM-X:

Let's talk about it... tongue

lol babes, i cant stay too long, was just passin by when i ve seen yo msg,
let talk about that another time please tongue

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sybellah:

lol babes, i cant stay too long, was just passin by when i ve seen yo msg,
let talk about that another time please tongue

Errm... Why? - got beef with me? angry

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
ShyM-X:

Errm... Why? - got beef with me? angry

noo common nau angry,
if we start talkin nau, it ll take a while and i am into smthg currently
skype me tomorrow, we ll talk about it wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.