Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93966 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx: Gotta drop the most scientific and mathematical tune ever by Nate Dogg(R.I.P)!! Listened to this tune every morning for three straight yrs in uni.. grin Hustlers' Anthem!!!

Shade Sheist & Nate Dogg - Wake Up

When I wake up in the mornin'/
when I get up out of my bed/
at all times I remain a hustler/
at all times I be chasin' my bread/
since this one's for my people/
I'mma make sure you heard what I said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L0udQfNmfA

I will listen to this when I'm home... I'm listening out for this magical formula! cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 10, 2013
I hear that, grand master teacher - at your service! tongue Lmao @ accent. I speak like a Brummie, yano!! loool. I did pick up a little bit of their accent, but it seems it's gone now, though. Anyway, my accent a little bit kind of mixed. Yeah, that's where most Caribbeans live and it's like Kingston down there in everything they do. The family connection out there is also proper deep and it transcends into their gangs as well. I did kind of relate with them out there and you'd think I was one of them lol... tongue

Bwahahaha @ ya grandad's explanation of the rules. I've got a picture of Desmond(from Desmond's) in my head for what your experience was like. loool

Yeah, it saved my life. Hip-hop has a track/tune for whatever space you find yourself in life and that's why it isn't just about the music, there's a "science" behind the artform itself. Don't forget how it started and all the elements/influences of the supreme mathematics of the five-percenters on the artform. Anyway, certain tunes by 2pac, Ice Cube, Nas, Scarface, and City High got me through uni lool. That's how hip-hop saved my life!! tongue wink.. The Pharcyde never really made G-funk music albeit they're from LA. Their sound/style is more of an East-Coast/classic-hiphop style. I'd call them "De La Soul" of the West Coast. And don't forget J.Dilla produced most of their beats, and J.Dilla was more into the DJ Premier/NY type of beats. I just hope this Danish group isn't the reincarnation of Milli Vanilli - bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jazz is one genre I'm yet to explore. I've got my eyes on Esperanza Spalding, though.

Thanks for the weekend wishes, love... Have you got any plans for the weekend?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

I know a lot about the GOAT(greatest of all time)..

Gatts all his albums including the makevelli series and tracks most have never listened to...

Btw, I sing "who do you believe in" and "white manz world" every morning in the shower... grin

dun know!! cool
he still is the greatest.

my favorite tracks are "shed so many tears", "ambitionz as a rydah", "i wonder if heaven got a ghetto", and grin "still i rise" cool

this song right here above all though.
this track was conducted when he started getting angry. grin
considering what he was going through, i don't blame him.

anytime i am beyond fed up i play this song.
it's sooooo real!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdX79pwyBII

you like any of his earlier joints?
back when he was still on "black panther" mode grin (late 80s; early 90s)

and i have some of his RARE and unreleased joints too. cool
The remix albums, the whole nine. cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2013
"Everything They Owe" is a DEEEEP track too. cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2013
At all times I remain a hustler
At all times I be chasing my bread

I'm feeling the anthem. Feel like taking a vow in the mirror right naaw tongue

I'm so sorry, but if a pure bred'n'hench brummie met me in a dark alley and said "gimme your purse or I'll shank yer" in that accent pahahaha! #nonthreat.... I'm so sorry embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 1:52pm On May 13, 2013
2pac was shyte to me - i preferred his alter-ego(makaveli).......he was better when he became angry.

my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q92iNYYEt4g

us, the first to bust, who do we trust?
out for mobb deep and jay-z, dead in the dust
i told you punks i was after biggie, you got involved
now we bout to bust on all y'all......

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 13, 2013
Saying Tupac was shyte is blasphemy. Most people say that because he was prolific and he released to many tunes within a short period of time. However if we prune his body of work to fit the space with his contemporaries, you'll find out that he had better tunes than all of them...and he was very versatile as well.

Anyway, I prefer Tupac to Makavelli now. But it was Makavelli all the way when I was younger. Me Against the World is top-5 rap album ever and arguably one of the most complete albums ever lool. And that album was released before Makavelli.

Ambition as a ridah as I hail mary but brenda's got a baby in thiz white man's'world - that shows the heartz of men. Keep ya head up as we hit 'em up when we ride on my enemies on my block. Still starin' thru my rear view as but who do u believe in? California love got me feeling unconditional love but I want to live and die in LA.

<14 Tupac tunes up in that little essay. I wanna add more but Im typing from a phone.

2pac = GOAT
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 3:36pm On May 13, 2013
makaveli had the raw vibe about it - the directness, the emotional urgency and his explosions of anger segue just epitomise what 2pac was really about. for me, it's the best album from 2pac. no idiotic intros or needless skits.

the project was symbolic - the listener needs his thinking cap to fully enjoy the tracks.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 3:33am On May 14, 2013
coogar: makaveli had the raw vibe about it - the directness, the emotional urgency and his explosions of anger segue just epitomise what 2pac was really about. for me, it's the best album from 2pac. no idiotic intros or needless skits.

the project was symbolic - the listener needs his thinking cap to fully enjoy the tracks.

Sorry for the late reply. I had to listen to all his albums again before replying.. grin

Even if we both agree that the his alter-ego/angrier-side made the better music, however that won't make the "Makaveli" album his best album... "All Eyez on me" is far better than that album. Heck, even the rolling stone gave it 5-stars!! However, I can't deny the fact that there are a few timeless tunes on the "Makaveli" album, though. I'm not even going to lie, I love the "Makaveli" album.. The fact that he made that album within 7 days and the quality of music on it, is tempting; but I won't call it his best album.

Let's do a comparative analysis of the timeless tunes on the three albums:

Me Against the World: 'Me Against the World', 'So Many Tears', 'Temptations', 'Young Niggaz', 'Lord Knows', 'Dear Mama', 'It Ain't Easy', 'Can U Get Away', 'Old School', 'Bleep the World', and 'Death Around the Corner'.

All Eyez on Me: 'Ambitionz Az a Ridah', 'All About U', 'Skandalouz', 'Got My Mind Made Up', 'How Do U Want It', '2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted', 'Heartz of Men', 'Life Goes On', 'Only God Can Judge Me', 'Tradin' War Stories', 'California Love', 'I Ain't Mad at Cha', 'Wonda Why They Call U Bitch', 'When We Ride', 'Picture Me Rollin', and 'All Eyez on Me'.

Makaveli(The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory): 'Hail Mary', 'Toss It Up', 'To Live and Die in L.A.', 'Blasphemy', 'Just Like Daddy', 'White Man'z World', 'Me and My Girlfriend', and 'Against All Odds'.

Err... Tough choice - and 3 of my top-5 2pac tunes are on the "Makaveli" album, but I'll still have to ride with the other two... Ermm.. That's just the way I feel, at the moment lool.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 8:06am On May 14, 2013
you forgot "bomb first" and "life of an outlaw" on the makaveli album. these are timeless tunes. tracks with that eerie morbid vibes. maybe it's because of the timing of the release of this album. it had that poltergeist feel to it. i was in my early teens when this album came out and i fücked with it for months.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 15, 2013
Oi, where mi bredrin, flytefally a go?

Mi a waan tek tuh yuh, rudegyal. angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 15, 2013
shymexx: Oi, where mi bredrin, flytefally a go?

Mi a waan tek tuh yuh, rudegyal. angry
Mi deyah, yuh see'mi! How you do? cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2013
Flytefalls:
Mi deyah, yuh see'mi! How you do? cool

Say nomore mi bredrin. I'm bless, love.

I just want to know what you think about the new coronavirus... and bring me in on what your ideal men's fashion should be for the summer. wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2013
shymexx:

Say nomore mi bredrin. I'm bless, love.

I just want to know what you think about the new coronavirus... and bring me in on what your ideal men's fashion should be for the summer. wink
I'm thinking the death rate is bad, but its too early to panic. It hasn't reached UK yet, right? I'm interested to see if public health will freak out like it did with the swine flu (in that case, we are now unsure if the public health measures worked to keep infection rates down, or if they actually projected the epidemic wrongly lol). But its always a good outcome if hardly anybody dies. #CatchItBinItKillIt

Men's fashion, this summer? Keep it spring until the autumn lol.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 15, 2013
Flytefalls:
I'm thinking the death rate is bad, but its too early to panic. It hasn't reached UK yet, right? I'm interested to see if public health will freak out like it did with the swine flu (in that case, we are now unsure if the public health measures worked to keep infection rates down, or if they actually projected the epidemic wrongly lol). But its always a good outcome if hardly anybody dies. #CatchItBinItKillIt

Men's fashion, this summer? Keep it spring until the autumn lol.

Apparently, it's already in UK. Scary times! And so far, 13 people have died in total from the virus.

Come on, Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Do you like football?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 15, 2013
shymexx:

Apparently, it's already in UK. Scary times! And so far, 13 people have died in total from the virus.

Come on, Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Do you like football?
Nooooo. Its Apprentice night! These fools are getting worse every year. grin

Shymexx, incidence of transmission for this virus is very much confined to hospitals, healthcare facilities and people with supressed immune systems. The WHO have said officially 30 infected (likely to be higher) and >18 dead. Its a deadly rate, but would have killed a lot (!) more if it could be easily transmitted. This virus is nothing like Ebola... Until it mutates lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 15, 2013
Flytefalls:
Nooooo. Its Apprentice night! These fools are getting worse every year. grin

Shymexx, incidence of transmission for this virus is very much confined to hospitals, healthcare facilities and people with supressed immune systems. The WHO have said officially 30 infected (likely to be higher) and >18 dead. Its a deadly rate, but would have killed a lot (!) more if it could be easily transmitted. This virus is nothing like Ebola... Until it mutates lipsrsealed

Thanks for the info., love... You're such a sweetheart!!! kiss kiss

My team just won a trophy and I'm about to go celebrate with my Essex boys!!! grin grin Wanna join the party?? wink

I don't really watch The Apprentice; I can't stand Alan Sugar... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 15, 2013
shymexx:

Thanks for the info., love... You're such a sweetheart!!! kiss kiss

My team just won a trophy and I'm about to go celebrate with my Essex boys!!! grin grin Wanna join the party?? wink

I don't really watch The Apprentice; I can't stand Alan Sugar... grin

No problem...
Enjoy your JD and coke, and peroxide blonde headed orange Barbie's rofl grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 15, 2013
Flytefalls:

No problem...
Enjoy your JD and coke, and peroxide blonde headed orange Barbie's rofl grin

Nah, mate. It's a cider and beer thing tonight. I need to feel proper British, mate... grin

My "only way is Essex" goes through Flytefally; I've got my eyes on you, love. lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 15, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, mate. It's a cider and beer thing tonight. I need to feel proper British, mate... grin

My "only way is Essex" goes through Flytefally; I've got my eyes on you, love. lipsrsealed
Pahahaha! You are pure bun'n'cheese! Gwan ah yuh paarti!

I love Rekorderlig! Strawberry and lime, Booom!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 15, 2013
Flytefalls:
Pahahaha! You are pure bun'n'cheese! Gwan ah yuh paarti!

I love Rekorderlig! Strawberry and lime, Booom!

I didn't you get down like that.. grin

I'mma get you guinness and rum; it's a JA thing tonight.. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 15, 2013
shymexx:

I didn't you get down like that.. grin

I'mma get you guinness and rum; it's a JA thing tonight.. grin
Cider is uni rites of passage wink... Guinness and rum? Together? You must mean Guinness punch. That's my mums cure for everything lol.

Where are you going in Essex?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 16, 2013
Flytefalls:
Cider is uni rites of passage wink... Guinness and rum? Together? You must mean Guinness punch. That's my mums cure for everything lol.

Where are you going in Essex?

Oh yeah? I didn't know you raved whilst in uni. And this is me thinking you were all about the books and more books lool. Yardies drink both Guinness and rum together with no chaser lool.

I told you I moved from South London...I'd say I live close to Essex, or better still London-Essex axis.

What are you up to?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:41am On May 16, 2013
shymexx:

Oh yeah? I didn't know you raved whilst in uni. And this is me thinking you were all about the books and more books lool. Yardies drink both Guinness and rum together with no chaser lool.

I told you I moved from South London...I'd say I live close to Essex, or better still London-Essex axis.

What are you up to?
ZzzzzzIlovedancingzzzzzzzzstudyingfortesttomorrowzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzbeenonc2ctraintosouthendoncezzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhzzzz
zzzzuuuurghwhyismyfrienddraggingme
topoetrypartytomorrowshootmenowplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzisthateverything?....yeah....zzzzzzzurghicannotstandtolearnanymorerightnow#crieszzzzzzzzzzmigaan, nite!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:45am On May 16, 2013
Flytefalls:
ZzzzzzIlovedancingzzzzzzzzstudyingfortesttomorrowzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzbeenonc2ctraintosouthendoncezzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhzzzz
zzzzuuuurghwhyismyfrienddraggingme
topoetrypartytomorrowshootmenowplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzisthateverything?....yeah....zzzzzzzurghicannotstandtolearnanymorerightnow#crieszzzzzzzzzzmigaan, nite!

Lmao.... grin Boi, you're funny! Yuh a waan dance fi me?

Hmmmm... Enjoy this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsHcZiTSaBI
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 16, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao.... grin Boi, you're funny! Yuh a waan dance fi me?

[size=3pt]Are we ripe for PM tingz, ma'am?[/size]

Hmmmm... Enjoy this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsHcZiTSaBI

Lol, that song reminds me of some karaoke punishments!! I'm very competitive with my karaoke! [size=3pt]No we ain't ready for pm tings, say wha ya haffa say right hyasoh![/size] tongue

This song right now is my Jam'n'crackers. Don't tell me you won't listen to it as it's Rihanna, the song is too good. I dislike Rihanna but her production team are excellent!

http://touch./video/xyfi33_rihanna-pour-it-up-official-video_music
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 16, 2013
Flytefalls:
Lol, that song reminds me of some karaoke punishments!! I'm very competitive with my karaoke! [size=3pt]No we ain't ready for pm tings, say wha ya haffa say right hyasoh![/size] tongue

This song right now is my Jam'n'crackers. Don't tell me you won't listen to it as it's Rihanna, the song is too good. I dislike Rihanna but her production team are excellent!

http://touch./video/xyfi33_rihanna-pour-it-up-official-video_music

So you do karaoke, yeah? You're a proper oyinbo!! grin grin I won't be surprised if you play darts as well. Anyway, I like that - it shows you're very black-a-white versatile. tongue

Rihana's alright [s]and it seems her "we found love" tune is the soundtrack to the e-chronicles of flytefally[/s], alie? grin grin grin tongue The tune is alright I guess. A perfect tune for those pubs clubs outside London after a pint of cider/beer, with a few blondes dancing away. Yeah, her production team made her who she's. Rihana isn't that talented, to be honest. But hey, I can't hate on a Bajan queen. Hehehehehe

So, how's your nightmare dream of being "the girl with the most cake" going? Erm...I'm trying to be a "daywalker" - the envy of all "gingers." The most hated of lot! grin

Err...I think you'll like this tune. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlLFx2U4qo
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:57am On May 17, 2013
shymexx:

So you do karaoke, yeah? You're a proper oyinbo!! grin grin I won't be surprised if you play darts as well. Anyway, I like that - it shows you're very black-a-white versatile. tongue

Rihana's alright [s]and it seems her "we found love" tune is the soundtrack to the e-chronicles of flytefally[/s], alie? grin grin grin tongue The tune is alright I guess. A perfect tune for those pubs clubs outside London after a pint of cider/beer, with a few blondes dancing away. Yeah, her production team made her who she's. Rihana isn't that talented, to be honest. But hey, I can't hate on a Bajan queen. Hehehehehe

So, how's your nightmare dream of being "the girl with the most cake" going? Erm...I'm trying to be a "daywalker" - the envy of all "gingers." The most hated of lot! grin

Err...I think you'll like this tune. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlLFx2U4qo
That Tyrese song is my mum's tune tongue. Are you playing with me because I recommended Rihanna? angry angry... Go lose yourself deeply into JLS angry

Is that "daywalker" reference from South Park??! Do you watch it? cheesy. Lol, what does "cake" mean to you Shymexx? Explain what you think I meant.

Darts? shocked shocked. I'm classier that that! tongue. Today I was down Saaaf Ldn at a garden party in the Horniman (ROFL) museum listening to storytelling under trees and poetry outside. A little too hippy I admit, wtf is Gin and Lavender about? Why's Lewisham going on posh nowadays anyway? grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 3:24am On May 17, 2013
Flytefalls:
That Tyrese song is my mum's tune tongue. Are you playing with me because I recommended Rihanna? angry angry... Go lose yourself deeply into JLS angry

Is that "daywalker" reference from South Park??! Do you watch it? cheesy. Lol, what does "cake" mean to you Shymexx? Explain what you think I meant.

Darts? shocked shocked. I'm classier that that! tongue. Today I was down Saaaf Ldn at a garden party in the Horniman (ROFL) museum listening to storytelling under trees and poetry outside. A little too hippy I admit, wtf is Gin and Lavender about? Why's Lewisham going on posh nowadays anyway? grin grin grin

Your mum?? shocked lipsrsealed Did you listen to it, though? tongue Loose myself to JLS, yano. grin I actually like "Everybody in Love." That used to be my tune!! [s]Memories with the ex that I had to let go[/s]. embarassed undecided

Yeah, it's South Park's "daywalker." grin I'm not really on it too tough but I've watched it a few times. Boondocks is my ish, though.. wink Cake means booty/batty/bum in shymexx's dictionary...err, or "Babycakes" in the legendary Channel-U tune by 3 Of A Kind! grin wink tongue Simplistic point-of-view: you want the biggest batty in the world... Erm, or, maybe money? angry

Horniman hor.ny-man Musuem!! grin That's in Forest Hill, innit? Who took you there? Don't tell me you've started jamming with souf mans without my consent! angry angry Gin and Lavender is some cocktail thing - that's basically what all the chics drink now...and Patron Tequila as well. undecided

I dunno, but Lewisham has always been like that. It has always been mixed - with good and bad areas. Greenwich, parts of Catford, Forest Hill, Sydenham, Downham, areas bordering Bromley etc. are also under Lewsisham Borough and those places have always been posh. Same with some areas in Peckham as well. Most people don't even know that East Dulwich, Borough and London-Bridge/Tower-Bridge areas are also part of Southwark council. grin Yeah, we have good and bad areas! tongue

Btw, some of the poshest/"whitest" black/Nigerian people that I've met in my life are from Lewisham Borough. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 17, 2013
#*!!ing locked myself out my PC so here I am angry

Everybaady in Lurve
Put 'cho hands up

Deep. I hear you cry grin. Why did you let her go? Please don't say something like she was too good for you; my integrity will suffer. I'm yet to call IT, it will suffer today anyway lol

Of course I listened to it, my mum played it often in the car where I was hostage. It's ok but I prefer songs I can't associate with my mum wink

That part of Lewisham was leafy with plenty of drive-by mandem. I could definitely be cool with that cool. A guy I was with, a French art historian, said south London confuses him because everything is in mock form. He laughed at the Horniman building's clock tower,said it looked like a medieval building built by Victorian's obsessively concerned about their break and lunchtimes. Ouch.

"Cake" is a holistic term to mean the good things in life grin. That is what I meant. No cake for you as you guess double wrongly tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 17, 2013
I guess we grew apart. The longer you know people, the more you know what they're about. It was basically a situation whereby I was dealing with someone with a lot on the surface, but empty on the inside, with no mind of her own. Manipulations happened and too many people got involved. I'm a private person and I don't really like too many people in my business - I keep myself to myself and do things at my own pace. That was why I had to let her go. Yo, I move like the wind - catch me if you can. lipsrsealed Once I sense something about people that I don't like, or rate - I blow out and never look back. grin wink

You're cheeky! How come you rarely talk about your dad? You need to show pops some love too. Don't tell me you were raised by your mum.

Cool with drive-by mandem? You're proper ghetto! Well, almost everyone black guy from London dress urban when in casual clothing, anyway. And most of these super-duper thuggish looking blokes aren't really that tough, to be honest. So you shouldn't have a problem with them. wink

Bwahahaha at what the your French art historian mate said about my beloved South London. I can't fault him on that since he's into French art. The French are perfectionists and I believed he knows his onions when it comes to art and history.

[s]But hey, having a big batty is also a good thing. It will surely bring all 'em boys to the yard.[/s] Don't be wicked; I'm trying to have a slice of ya cake or keep the whole thing to myself! angry tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2013
I totally understand. Fall into love with care and caution; but be humble and admit it's by force or else it could never be "love". Your ex will make some other man happy with her surface(s) smiley. You on the other hand, Mr One-Way Southern-Formation of a Breeze, don't blow too vigourously so that you overshoot the best "rocks" init tongue

I don't refer to my dad because he was hardly there for reference sake. His presence is in the present. We now have much love smiley. And quit labelling me tongue. To date, I am a dart-playing wit-filled disproportioned ghetto coconut cry. Be nice, or else I'll tell you some unsavoury facts about high-street chicken wings grin grin

TGIF,FFS!!! Off to Canary Wharf to meet my Cake Boss wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.