Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93695 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
So? Abeg dey your lane and face abiL

Erm... How was your bday??
Red-Light:
lol one of the reasons i relocated back to naija grin grin i only go for holidays now smiley sorry hun
Who ask you?? undecided

2 Likes

shymexx:

Err... How do you know that and how much do you cost?? Everyone has got a price - and if I can afford a rolex and an audemars piguet... then, my bands should be able to make you dance...
You went in fam cool tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2013
adaobi123:

Dun noe, my main e-chic... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 1:59am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Err... How do you know that and how much do you cost?? Everyone has got a price - and if I can afford a rolex and an audemars piguet... then, my bands should be able to make you dance...

Pay those bills first without complaining. tongue grin cool

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2013
adaobi123:

Abeg, face market o!! cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Dun noe, my main e-chic... wink
cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tellwisdom: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2013
You guys should stop disgusting me with your analysis. It sucks when you complain of a country, yet you nailed your azz down there and cry like a baby.

I'm kinda surprised you guys are crying over peanut when I use moet and some other expensive drinks as water. angry

2 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 04, 2013
abiL:

Abeg, face market o!! cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 2legit2qwt: 2:01am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

His accent isn't mix, he still speaks the proper British accent when he's in the UK albeit he sounds a bit cockney... Perhaps, it's because he's from East London...

Hell yeah it is, he's been in America for a while and doesn't have that strong accent like ricky or Russel brand

MacLovington: .

When we start paying bills properly in naija, maybe NEPA, Water board etc will start working again.
the last time i checked, Nigerians pay bills, at least some do and no one is spared the poor services. It's more like managing the whole processes with proper checks and balances
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 04, 2013
abiL:

Pay those bills first without complaining. tongue grin cool

I'll pay them seeing you dance for me...

Needs vs. Wants - you're the priority, right about now.. wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 04, 2013
tellwisdom: You guys should stop disgusting me with your analysis. It sucks when you complain of a country, yet you nailed your azz down there and cry like a baby.

I'm kinda surprised you guys are crying over peanut when I use moet and some other expensive drinks as water. angry
WTH ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 04, 2013
abiL:

My main bïtch!!!

I need to update you about *** lipsrsealed

I'll contact you tomorrow. If I don't remember, bell my line message me grin
The baddest b1tch on NL......how u dey?

My ears/eyes are itching, NL is dull when u are not here to whoop dem man-b1tches with me. I'll holla @ u tomorrow wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Hell yeah it is, he's been in America for a while and doesn't have that strong accent like ricky or Russel brand

I think the other accent is for Hollywood but he talks normal in the UK...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by bolayei: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2013
wrong mate,in naija you pay bills you just dont see it as bills e.g fuel for generator is electric bill, kerosene,gas,fire wood is gas bill, water for cooking and drinking is water rate abi you no dey use money get this things?
dayokanu: In Naija you dont have to worry about these bills

3 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 2legit2qwt: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2013
tellwisdom: You guys should stop disgusting me with your analysis. It sucks when you complain of a country, yet you nailed your azz down there and cry like a baby.

I'll send you 5p if you currently have electricity grin grin

I'm jk lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by MacLovington(m): 2:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Technical University Munich is a good school. The rest are worthless. French universities? Don't bother! The only underrated country is Japan (in sciences).

Talking like a political science student. A medic for example would know from reading journals what research is going on in French universities.

Anyway for Americans and America-influenced people, nothing happens anywhere else.....even trying to rob the French of HIV discovery...lol

Apart from the very top American unis, the rest just don't measure up. Because students I met here in the UK on exchange even from Emory were rather ignorant despite the so-called general education.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I'll send you 5p if you currently have electricity grin grin

I'm jk lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 2:04am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

I'll pay them seeing you dance for me...

I guess British gas will have to call the bailiffs on your black aśs then, 'cos that ain't never gonna happen.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2013

Talking like a political science student. A medic for example would know from reading journals what reasearch is going on in French Iniversities.

Anyway for Americans and America-influenced people, nothing happens anywhere else.....even trying to rob the French of HIV discovery...lol

@ the bolded - that's the yanks and their innate arrogance... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Erm... How was your bday??
Just there.....ate Indian food and "cried" I was getting older. Got nice gifts too, that's all undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Iyaqueen(f): 2:05am On Apr 04, 2013
E-on is not bad
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
Just there.....ate Indian food and "cried" I was getting older. Got nice gifts too, that's all undecided

Hmmm... How come I didn't get an e-invite?? sad

I didn't know you like Indian food... at least we've got something in common... I'm the king of chicken tikka massala, jalfrezi, balti etc.. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 2legit2qwt: 2:07am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

I think the other accent is for Hollywood but he talks normal in the UK...
Possibly but the Sottish accent is terrible, Alex Mcleish comes into mind cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 04, 2013
abiL:

I guess British gas will have to call the bailiffs on your black aśs then, 'cos that ain't never gonna happen.

grin grin grin grin

Then, that means they'll never get paid... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 2:09am On Apr 04, 2013
payless:
Do people still graduate with passes? You cannot graduate with passes in U.S. On a scale of 4.0 GPA, it is 2.0-2.5 the lowest in most schools. I never asked him about his GPA but he is a brilliant guy. I know he turned down few jobs because "they were not good enough" as he said. The guy said he wouldn't accept a job less than 8 million per year.

with the course he read, he could have stayed and he would have made that within few years. now that he's back in naija, what has he achieved in 3 yrs? how can a chemical engineer leave a promising career path to face unemployment in nigeria. i see two things here - it's either he graduated with a rubbish grade or he has a criminal record in the UK that prevented him from getting good jobs.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 2:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
The baddest b1tch on NL......how u dey?

My ears/eyes are itching, NL is dull when u are not here to whoop dem man-b1tches with me. I'll holla @ u tomorrow wink

Blame my trip to naija sad. I'm getting on top of things now (pun intended grin), so I'll be on NL a lot more-ish.

The info is worth waiting for wink

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 04, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Possibly but the Sottish accent is terrible, Alex Mcleish comes into mind cheesy

Lmao @ the bolded... grin

Naija accent all day over Scottish accent!!! grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 04, 2013

Talking like a political science student. A medic for example would know from reading journals what reasearch is going on in French Iniversities.

lol. Are you going to win a Nobel for discovering HIV? It seems you are trying to console yourselves!

I am a Nigerian, not an American!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 04, 2013
abiL:
Blame my trip to naija sad. I'm getting on top of things now (pun intended grin), so I'll be on NL a lot more-ish.

The info is worth waiting for wink

So, you have started linking uncles from NL, yeah?? undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:

Happy belated birthday!!!!!!

Is one of the nice gifts a dîldo?! lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

So, you have started linking uncles from NL, yeah?? undecided
LOOOOOOOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.