Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? (32522 Views)

We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Goodysydney: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2013
Mr McJay: Who killed Lucky Dube?
Bastards, Rapist and Hiv/ Aids South Africans killed Lucky Dube my man. They apes killed him because they thought he was a Nigerian.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2013
MacLovington: Nigerians in ZA cannot be marrying people in Honolulu! Even e-love can't do that.[/b]
I said marrying wit the intention of getting a green card so that one cannot be deported out of SA...this is far from marrying a person for the right reason...its frauduently marrying someone to seek an advantage that is unlawful
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by OneNaira6: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2013
SA is more developed and more influential. This is a nigerian forum so obviously you might get a one sided view but we all know the nation among the two that has influenced Africa more. SA has it's short comings and Nigeria does too
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2013
inice:

ok gud schools. bt why nigeria uni keep winning most international comprtitions. unizik just won one
I told her already.. university product counts but it's ratings matters..
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2013
One_Naira: SA is more developed and more influential. This is a nigerian forum so obviously you might get a one sided view but we all know the nation among the two that has influenced Africa more. SA has it's short comings and Nigeria does too
How is it influencial? How has it influenced you in nigeria?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2013
inice:

ok gud schools. bt why nigeria uni keep winning most international comprtitions. unizik just won one
take a Unizik degree and a UCT degree to anywhere else in the world and see which one wld be recognised more... How many graduates from these "precious" nigerian universties are jobless until now? Its much easier for some one with a UCT degree to get a job around the world, without having to struggle for it...take the awards, that's all you can get! but how many of the Nigerians wit Unizik degrees receive great job opportunities even before they graduate
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2013
c++_crazy:
no boko haram yea, at least existing in one part of the country. But the one of boyfriend shoot girlfriend cos en see'am wid anoda man, father shoot son cos en wan test en gun, if SA have a good security system, how come every one have a gun even some people john thomas be gun
how come 80 percent of US citizens have guns, i mean assult rifles??
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2013
Evestar200: Which one una dy here dy kill una sef,,they go pay una money? Dose pple that are saying SA is more secure nd develop dan nigeria,,i just wana ask u guys a question,,who make SA to be developed? D white or d main SA? Why do they hv guns in their home 4 protection If SA is so secure?
same question you can ask americans, expecially bout guns!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by dominique(f): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2013
SA peeps , you can continue to blab and blab about your standard of living and infrastructure, doesn't change the fact that Nigeria has a HUGE influence on your economy and in Africa. Case in point, when your multichoice lost their premiership right in Nigeria years back, what did they do? They invented Africa magic to keep the Nigerian Audience. Then channel o playlist was 75% Nigerian music and mnet was showcasing biopics of Nigerian icons. If we were so insignificant, why would they bother to go out of their way to retain the Nigerian audience? Do you see them doing the same for a Uganda or even their neighbours Zimbabwe?
You're powerful right, but you don't exactly exert your powers across the continent. Even your unfortunate neighbours have gained nothing from you except hostility. And now you've showed the world how crappy your criminal justice system is as a deranged murderer is about to be set free.
Goodysydney: U ugly senseless Hiv/Aids positive lovepeddler again. I thought TB Joshua had cure ur disease not knowing ur still living with it. Pls lovepedder, did ur father or brother rape u again today? Sorry Ugly Scumbag, Hiv/Aids is incureable.

Now that's totally uncalled for

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
Producing billionaires, NASA scientists, ICT gurus. what else? @all abeg help me complete am
kwakwakawakakaw,NASA scientists Really!! Kwakwkwakwa!!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2013
kgr28: kwakwakawakakaw,NASA scientists Really!! Kwakwkwakwa!!
Google is your friend...
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: take a Unizik degree and a UCT degree to anywhere else in the world and see which one wld be recognised more... How many graduates from these "precious" nigerian universties are jobless until now? Its much easier for some one with a UCT degree to get a job around the world, without having to struggle for it...take the awards, that's all you can get! but how many of the Nigerians wit Unizik degrees receive great job opportunities even before they graduate
lol... UCT degree and you don't deliver ... your unemployment rate is alarming why compare ng? Just curious tongue
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2013
Senior Engineer (Satellite Operations)... deji Inumoh
Dr. Augustine Esogbue (member of the NASA advisory board and director of the ‘intelligent systems & controls laboratory’).......go figure grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars ur blacks have not contributed anything to the world than violence and rape.. you come on this platform to extol ur apartied legacies like you're the brain box behind it... go fvck urself
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007: lol... UCT degree and you don't deliver ... your unemployment rate is alarming why compare ng? Just curious tongue
nigeria has an unemployment rate of 23.9% making that approximately 41million unemployed people which is practically 80% of the SA population tongue...
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2013
Yujin: @mondi cheek, I know you didn't understand my comparison of Abuja with your top 5 cities. I mean Abuja is seriously lacking. Even as it is still be built it cannot be like capetown, pretoria, durban etc. when completed.
As for music, makebe though she tried but is not popular like the other great two. Bongo et al lwkmd. All those amateur house mix beats they call songs. Nonesense.
Nollywood movies remain popular irrespective of their shortcomings; thats influence.
Saobona!
eina!shyt I am a South African, i mean i have never heared any nigerian song except, flavour with that song nwa baby remix( SA influance in that song SoulCandy records), oliver twist( us influence)beautiful onyinye( us influance) played on any radio stations or tv stations(sabc or etv), as for movies crap!! What can i say, south africans dont watch that crap afrimagic crap, we have better tv programmes to watch i mean public tv stations, not dstv, we have better tv content that nigeria!!! House,kwaito,sa hip hop,rock,rave,pop, afrikaans musik, traditional music,jazz, that SA music dickkhead well supported in SA, Zim,Namib,Moz,Bots!! So whats your fvcking story!! I dont knw shyt bout nigerian movies or music!! The same way sa music and mo vies are not showing in nigeria, know that its the same here!!!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: nigeria has an unemployment rate of 23.9% making that approximately 41million unemployed people which is practically 80% of the SA population tongue...
thanx, and i wonder how the define unemployment in nigeria, in SA definition Informal Sector is not included!!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: nigeria has an unemployment rate of 23.9% making that approximately 41million unemployed people which is practically 80% of the SA population tongue...
thanx, and i wonder how the define employment in nigeria, in SA definition Informal Sector is not included!!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2013
kgr28: eina!shyt I am a South African, i mean i have never heared any nigerian song except, flavour with that song nwa baby remix( SA influance in that song SoulCandy records), oliver twist( us influence)beautiful onyinye( us influance) played on any radio stations or tv stations(sabc or etv), as for movies crap!! What can i say, south africans dont watch that crap afrimagic crap, we have better tv programmes to watch i mean public tv stations, not dstv, we have better tv content that nigeria!!! House,kwaito,sa hip hop,rock,rave,pop, afrikaans musik, traditional music,jazz, that SA music dickkhead well supported in SA, Zim,Namib,Moz,Bots!!
grin cheesy
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars ur blacks have not contributed anything to the world than violence and rape.. you come on this platform to extol ur apartied legacies like you're the brain box behind it... go fvck urself
whatever dicckhead...give yourself a pat!!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2013
kgr28: thanx, and i wonder how the define unemployment in nigeria, in SA definition Informal Sector is not included!!
I'm sure in Nigeria 419 scamming, robbery and drug trafficking are considered as forms of employment grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2013
kgr28: eina!shyt I am a South African, i mean i have never heared any nigerian song except, flavour with that song nwa baby remix( SA influance in that song SoulCandy records), oliver twist( us influence)beautiful onyinye( us influance) played on any radio stations or tv stations(sabc or etv), as for movies crap!! What can i say, south africans dont watch that crap afrimagic crap, we have better tv programmes to watch i mean public tv stations, not dstv, we have better tv content that nigeria!!! House,kwaito,sa hip hop,rock,rave,pop, afrikaans musik, traditional music,jazz, that SA music dickkhead well supported in SA, Zim,Namib,Moz,Bots!! So whats your fvcking story!! I dont knw shyt bout nigerian movies or music!! The same way sa music and mo vies are not showing in nigeria, know that its the same here!!!
who gives a rats ass about you? Go to youtube and see how ur compatriots comment on nigerian music videos(not even hits)..
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars ur blacks have not contributed anything to the world than violence and rape...
what form of contribution is Boko Horam and man-slaughter to the rest of the world? undecided
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm sure in Nigeria 419 scamming, robbery and drug trafficking are considered as forms of employment grin
As long as Nigeria remains number one in human development index in africa, i don't give a shiit grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: what form of contribution is Boko Horam and man-slaughter to the rest of the world? undecided
Still on the matter grin grin grin grin HDI
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
As long as Nigeria remains number one in human development index in africa, i don't give a shiit grin grin grin
number 1 in ur heads maybe...everywhere else in the world this kind of behaviour is called crime, its not a form of employment
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
Still on the matter grin grin grin grin HDI
yes! Its been over 5years and u still can't put Boko Horam under control...why shouldn't I be on this matter...acts of genocide take place frequently until this present date don't they? undecided
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: number 1 in ur heads maybe...everywhere else in the world this kind of behaviour is called crime, its not a form of employment
Good luck to you with ur dis dear.. i have spoken cool
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by MacLovington(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
I think most African countries recognise Nigeria as "Father Christmas".
They get cash, cheap oil, use our soldiers as cannon fudder in the name of peacekeeping.

We should worry less about influence BUT grow our economy so that less of our people travel blindly.

USA is powerful not because of nuclear weapon, that's 2 a penny now. Even fatboy Kim probably has it.
It is it's massive domestic market.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
MacLovington: I think most African countries recognise Nigeria as "Father Christmas".
They get cash, cheap oil, use our soldiers as cannon fudder in the name of peacekeeping.

We should worry less about influence BUT grow our economy so that less of our people travel blindly.

USA is powerful not because of nuclear weapon, that's 2 a penny now. Even fatboy Kim probably has it.
It is it's massive domestic market.
Even if nigeria's economy becomes the best in the world people will travel out... are you a learner? Go check the percentage of americans travelling out every year, you'd be stunned!
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by MacLovington(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
kgr28: eina!shyt I am a South African, i mean i have never heared any nigerian song except, flavour with that song nwa baby remix( SA influance in that song SoulCandy records), oliver twist( us influence)beautiful onyinye( us influance) played on any radio stations or tv stations(sabc or etv), as for movies crap!! What can i say, south africans dont watch that crap afrimagic crap, we have better tv programmes to watch i mean public tv stations, not dstv, we have better tv content that nigeria!!! House,kwaito,sa hip hop,rock,rave,pop, afrikaans musik, traditional music,jazz, that SA music dickkhead well supported in SA, Zim,Namib,Moz,Bots!! So whats your fvcking story!! I dont knw shyt bout nigerian movies or music!! The same way sa music and mo vies are not showing in nigeria, know that its the same here!!!

Keep making money for your white masters and brag about.

Whatever level of development we have, it's truly African. Just because you guys get a better media coverage because Western powers like the Bore Mach and pseudo Bore Mach in charge of your economy doesn't mean the average black South African can brag about anything. Not knowing something about other people is a form of ignorance and nothing to shout about.
From your hate-filled diatribe, you seem like someone who would chase other Africans down the street with a machete.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by kgr28(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007: who gives a rats ass about you? Go to youtube and see how ur compatriots comment on nigerian music videos(not even hits)..
and also your compatriots comments on SA music so are, kenyans,ghanains etc.!!! Whats your point. Who gives pigs ass bout you!! You know whats your problem, your patriotism is a disease and is chronic at that and you think you are smart!!! and your hate of black South Africans is so clear that i can call you a tribalist, hater, racist, xhenophobic. YOU ARE JUST ANOYING!! every topic concerning SA you are in it!! It goes to say your a sentimental, irrational person full of hatret.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.