Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,842 members, 7,841,199 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? (4449 Views)

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / I See The Feb 14 Polls Between Buhari And Jonathan! So Choose One / Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 05, 2013
dayokanu: People voted out of sentiments because we felt he was the victim of the cabal. Not knowing he is worse than the cabal

Really? I don't think so. I believe people voted for him simply because he is the better candidate. There's no way to get around that.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by cjrane: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2013
iam nigerian and i love jonathan. stop lying.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by ckkris: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Tigerhead: Aside from my natural skepticism about "new" nairalanders, no one hates GEJ. The haters here are not people really.

They are members of the Axis of Evil , a collection of failed and frustrated politicians and their supporters. They failed to win national elections in 2011, won some local elections and wish they were national. Mostly though they are just blood sucking fools.

Nairaland seems to be a place were reality is suspended, the longer you stay here the more the Axis of Evil will expose themselves for the evil doers they are.

President Jonathan will surely win the next election.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa:

Hi,

I understand your concern but he's better than most African leaders. He doesn't come across as a power hungry lunatic. Additionally, he doesn't support crimes against humanity.

I think you need to give him a chance. In the U.S, Americans are constantly bashing Obama even though he's trying his best.

There's NO perfect leader. I think with the right entourage Jonathan has the potential to be a great leader.

BTW, I'm not siding with him or one of his supporters. I am not Nigerian. I am just speaking based on what I've noticed.

ooo u are not a Nigerian. I see.
Anyway, i am a proud Nigerian and believe me if i say governance wise, The retardeen sucks. He is also corrupt. He has always been since he was a governor of one of the richest states in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa:

If he was SO clueless he wouldn't have won the vote of the majority.

Jonathan was voted to power by Nigerians or am I mistaken?

Many Nigerians never knew what they were doing. They were deceived by the killer party through propaganda and all sorts.(consider the literacy level of Nigerians). So many of those millions simply voted for him simply because he once had no shoe. They never cared to consider the fact that he failed miserably as a governor of a Rich but small state.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa:

Really? I don't think so. I believe people voted for him simply because he is the better candidate. There's no way to get around that.

U arent on ground, we are. What makes him better in ur opinion? what are his antecedents that qualifies him to be such?
Please stick to what u are sure of. Besides, that election itself was rigged.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by kutchs: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2013
Demdem:

U arent on ground, we are. What makes him better in ur opinion? what are his antecedents that qualifies him to be such?
Please stick to what u are sure of. Besides, that election itself was rigged.
Am surprised you are still on nl ranting when you should be in court with ur evidence of rigging.
As for ur view on voting based on sentiment, may I remind you that elections in every society is sentiment based. You vote a candidate based on one thing or the other about him (either what he has said, done or promises to do).
Jonathan won fair and freely, if you cant live with it, sorry bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by holysina(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
no ordinary Nigerian hate Gej, they are just vexed by the removal of the fuel subsidy early last year while the politicians just capitalise on that to creat tension and heat up the polity
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Pataki: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa: Greetings all,

I am new to Nairaland, I just joined today. I've noticed that many Nigerians have very few good things to say about President Jonathan. I understand he has his faults and all, but he's a better leader than most African leaders.

I just don't understand why you HATE him so much. Please help me understand.

To like Jonathan implies liking corruption.

To like Jonathan implies embracing ineptitude.

To like Jonathan implies liking deception and lies.

To like Jonathan implies making allies with looters, thieves, murderers, certificate forgerers, criminal minded militants, terrorists, etc.

So now you can understand why Nigerians HATE the scumbag of a president.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Enough evidences abound as regards rigging of the elections even on the internent. This was brought forward to the court however the retardeen#s judges felt otherwise.
We leave it at that and our lives have to continue.
However for the benefit of the op who isn't a a Nigerian, enough videos abound on the internet where ballot papers were stamped on behalf of the killer party. If u are interested, when am on a system, will assist in placing them here. Other irregularities also abound.
It's good to also note that a poster generally agreed with me that it was based on setiments and not performance in previous governmental roles. As in No shoes setiments grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
I don’t expect everyone to love Jonathan. I just don’t agree with the harsh things people have said about him. I still think he’s better than most African leaders. I believe with the RIGHT entourage he has potential to make Nigeria a great nation. That’s just my opinion.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Beaf1: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa:

^
I am now beginning to think that you are member of the 40 laptop crew in disguise. Are you here on a mission?
People DIDNOT vote for the Scumbag because he was a better. Infact he was not voted in, he was rigged in.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Beaf!:

^
I am now beginning to think that you are member of the 40 laptop crew in disguise. Are you here on a mission?
People DIDNOT vote for the Scumbag because he was a better. Infact he was not voted in, he was rigged in.

She sounds so too. How can a non Nigerian know better than we. Maybe she has a crush on the retardeen. Jonathan hasn't done anything spectacular on the continent so u wonder where or what her premise is based on.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Pataki: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa: I don’t expect everyone to love Jonathan. I just don’t agree with the harsh things people have said about him. I still think he’s better than most African leaders. I believe with the RIGHT entourage he has potential to make Nigeria a great nation. That’s just my opinion.

I am suspecting that you are a Nigerian. You have no objectivity on this matter. And you would do well not to annoy the senses of frustrated Nigerians about the scumbag of a president.

For you to be comparing Jonathan as being better than most African leaders clearly indicates you are here to be praise singing the scumbag into our ears.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by OmoTier1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa:

Hi,

I understand your concern but he's better than most African leaders. He doesn't come across as a power hungry lunatic. Additionally, he doesn't support crimes against humanity.

I think you need to give him a chance. In the U.S, Americans are constantly bashing Obama even though he's trying his best.

There's NO perfect leader. I think with the right entourage Jonathan has the potential to be a great leader.

BTW, I'm not siding with him or one of his supporters. I am not Nigerian. I am just speaking based on what I've noticed.
Stop acting stuPid! Americans dnt write the way you do. From your write up I can tell you are 100% Nigerian. Silly liar
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa: I don’t expect everyone to love Jonathan. I just don’t agree with the harsh things people have said about him. I still think he’s better than most African leaders. I believe with the RIGHT entourage he has potential to make Nigeria a great nation. That’s just my opinion.
@Op.., Your topic is even somehow misleading. I think the topic should be "Why do some Nigerians hate GEJ so much" and not why do Nigerians hate GEJ so much". The correction is important because I'm a Nigerian and I dont hate my president. Same applies to many others on this forum.

Already NOTORIOUS haters (losers at the last election) are already feasting on the misleading topic.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by OsunOriginal: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
How do you expect Nigerians to like GEJ - an inept and very corrupt president.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
LAPTOP SQUAD NUMBER 41
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by OsunOriginal: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Stop acting stuPid! Americans dnt write the way you do. From your write up I can tell you are 100% Nigerian. Silly liar

He is a Nigerian from SE. They are the only one capable of such deceiptive and evil manipulation.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by jumobi1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
The hope we had in him was too much.
His promises and corruption.
Some people also believe it wasn't his turn and he betrayed the Zoning arrangement that put him as VP
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Before you decide to assassinate my character you might want to do some research. I am not Nigeria. Does Raissa Nkuba sound like a Nigerian name to you?

The link below will tell you everything you need to know about me.

http://texasmetronews.com/new-global-african-publication-launches-in-canada-afri-culture/

Why can't you respect my opinion as I have respected yours. Is it necessary to call anyone names? We are ALL grown people -- let's act like it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa:

Before you decide to assassinate my character you might want to do some research. I am not Nigeria. Does Raissa Nkuba sound like a Nigerian name to you?

http://texasmetronews.com/new-global-african-publication-launches-in-canada-afri-culture/

Why can't you respect my opinion as I have respected yours. Is it necessary to call anyone names? We are ALL grown people -- let's act like it.
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE LAPTOP SQUAD NUMBER 41.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Op..,it appears you'r yet to appreciate the antics of these few but noisy opposition foot solders on this forum. Because they are paid to abuse and curse our president online, anyone that expresses CONTRARY opinion is blackmailed as being a paid govt agent.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
MissRaissa:

U are entitled to ur opinion however so much ignorance is embedded in it. It's our duty as Nigerians living in Nigeria to put it right.
U kept on saying u think this, u think that etc its ok to think however in our own case, we know because that trully is the true situation of things.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
it is only on faceless forum you see people becoming macho, who are wimps in real life, why cant you retards respect her opinion? she even gave u people a link, but nooo! she has to be a govt agent cos of her opinion?

no wonder you people lose time and time again, and again.

losers.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Demdem:

U are entitled to ur opinion however so much ignorance is embedded in it. It's our duty as Nigerians living in Nigeria to put it right.
U kept on saying u think this, u think that etc its ok to think however in our own case, we know because that trully is the true situation of things.

Some Americans have said the same thing about Obama -- Does that make him a bad leader? No. People want to see change overnight & that's simply not how it works. Rome wasn't built in one day.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by dayokanu(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
^^ So tell us why people should like RETARDeen Jonathan

If you like him so much campaign for him to rule your country
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Demdem(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2013
MissRaissa:

Some Americans have said the same thing about Obama -- Does that make him a bad leader? No. People want to see change overnight & that's simply not how it works. Rome wasn't built in one day.

Please in the name of whatever u believe in, do not compare Obama to my daft president. Both are incomparable.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Gooogle(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2013
MissRaissa:

Fine girl, this is a 'faceless' forum where anyone can post any link, assume any name, attach anybodys picture etc. You are not expecting us to believe you and start jumping up screaming 'mama tete oyoyo' and may be we should all post our links so you know people of this forum have got their local and international businesses.

You come in here to raise a highly emotional and sensitive issue for some folks who have be reeling under the burden of demonic task masters and you ask them not to insult you.On the other hand it appears to me like you are here to generate traffic to your site 'cos it was just launched recently or you are looking for content for your site. You are free to copy and paste as you like.No copyrights infringement.

The best thing you could have done would have been to moderate and not take sides otherwise some people will assume you have been paid for this stunt.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Obiagu1(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2013
... because he is stu.pid!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Gooogle:

Fine girl, this is a 'faceless' forum where anyone can post any link, assume any name, attach anybodys picture etc. You are not expecting us to believe you and start jumping up screaming 'mama tete oyoyo' and may be we should all post our links so you know people of this forum have got their local and international businesses.

You come in here to raise a highly emotional and sensitive issue for some folks who have be reeling under the burden of demonic task masters and you ask them not to insult you.On the other hand it appears to me like you are here to generate traffic to your site 'cos it was just launched recently or you are looking for content for your site. You are free to copy and paste as you like.No copyrights infringement.

The best thing you could have done would have been to moderate and not take sides otherwise some people will assume you have been paid for this stunt.

Why would I come here to look for content? My online publication focuses on POSITIVE stories involving Africa. Half the posts and topics on this forum are nowhere near positive.

I asked a simple question about President Jonathan, why can't you all answer without being hostile?

You said I asked a sensitive question? What is SO sensitive about this question?

From what I've gathered thus far, you all have no legitimate reason to dislike this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) / Are There Decent Hotels In Osun? A Reply! / Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.