Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205052 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Big thank you to restral....it was organised,on time and precise At d the center.....great job...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by u3fine(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
buchio7: Big thank you to restral....it was organised,on time and precise At d the center.....great job...
How was the questions and is it Gmat?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Not gnat....verbal,numerical and nerc related questions
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
buchio7: Not gnat....verbal,numerical and nerc related questions

@ Buchio, thanks foe d update. Pls, is it all obj or witg short essays? And is there current affairs quest? How many questions all in all and how many numerical questions? And what's d time limit?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
buchio7: Big thank you to restral....it was organised,on time and precise At d the center.....great job...
what centre? As at 3pm, we were still on d queue for verification
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
naanamee:

@ Buchio, thanks foe d update. Pls, is it all obj or witg short essays? And is there current affairs quest? How many questions all in all and how many numerical questions? And what's d time limit?
its a 2hr paper. Divided into verbal, numerical, job function and how much do u knw abt NERC.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
@gboliwe...u nailed it gbam..... grin
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
The test was well organized. I wished I had read about NERC. However, the test was fair to all.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dr. Wise:
The test was well organized. I wished I had read about NERC. However, the test was fair to all.
lol. So what did u read about?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Gboliwe: its a 2hr paper. Divided into verbal, numerical, job function and how much do u knw abt NERC.

Thank you Gboliwe, appreciates that, it would enable us prepare well for the General one coming, heard from sm1 that it would be conducted next month. I wish you guys best of luck...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
But wait oo,u said 2hrs is it computer baed or based?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Paper. Just like WAEC. You shade and write the part B essay with pen.

As regards the June opening, I heard something different. But I don't want to say it because I am not sure and to avoid unnecessary anxiety
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by u3fine(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Gboliwe: Paper. Just like WAEC. You shade and write the part B essay with pen.

As regards the June opening, I heard something different. But I don't want to say it because I am not sure and to avoid unnecessary anxiety
What did u hear about it? Try and tell us...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Okeneba: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
u3fine:
What did u hear about it? Try and tell us...
Pls let's knw what u heard.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by akym2005: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
there is nothing so hidden. the worse thing is that no more any aptitude test from nerc i.e today test if for both last yr and this yr. and to me l dont belief it yet
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Okeneba: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
akym2005: there is nothing so hidden. the worse thing is that no more any aptitude test from nerc i.e today test if for both last yr and this yr. and to me l dont belief it yet
Did U see anybody in d centre that claimed 2 be this year applicant? Pls, clarify us.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
I heard one of the organizers say this test was for last year's advert by jobberman.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Gboliwe, u be my bro oo, right from nimc thread, cbn thread, fcsc thread, don't hold on me, share with us what did hear abt this year general recruitment by nerc? And were there many applicants today for d test, what's d approximation no of those u saw @ d test, just ur opinion it doesn't have to be correct. Waiting to hear from u...

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Oh Lord, thank u 4 journy mercies to nd fro lagos.
As i await wat nxt may ur will b done.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2013
akym2005: there is nothing so hidden. the worse thing is that no more any aptitude test from nerc i.e today test if for both last yr and this yr. and to me l dont belief it yet
My brother do not believe such crap, it is not true. Do you know the number of people that applied for the job? they even had to remove the applications of the first people that applied to create space for others when the portal was full.so what miracle did they perform to be able to hold the test 10 days after the closing date.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
@gboliwe et al
how waz ur exam.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
bibinwaka: @gboliwe et al
how waz ur exam.
the exam was like I had its expo before getting into the hall.
I love the verbal reasoning most and the job function questions. They were muaaaah! kiss

the one I wasted small time on was the numerical reasoning. Those guys are bad o! No calculator. How did they think i'll know 9 times 7 without using my fingers and toes grin

anyway, I also like the essay but its been long I wrote essay so I dont even know if I followed the rules of essay writing.
All in all, it was a sweet test. I have now changed my name to Patience and i'm patiently waiting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
my broda u said it al. also wit me here.
d LORD will surely do it 4us as we wait patiently.
if to say Nimc b lyk dis enough hope 4dey. Anyway al is wel.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by sleeky8(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gboliwe:
the exam was like I had its expo before getting into the hall.
I love the verbal reasoning most and the job function questions. They were muaaaah! kiss

the one I wasted small time on was the numerical reasoning. Those guys are bad o! No calculator. How did they think i'll know 9 times 7 without using my fingers and toes grin

anyway, I also like the essay but its been long I wrote essay so I dont even know if I followed the rules of essay writing.
All in all, it was a sweet test. I have now changed my name to Patience and i'm patiently waiting cheesy
Please gimme an example of a job function question
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by cyraxjay: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
The people that did interview on Saturday are self -centered. All they have been talking about is them them and them. What about the people that applied this year in June. Any news on them?

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 12:57am On Aug 29, 2013
cyraxjay: The people that did interview on Saturday are self -centered. All they have been talking about is them them and them. What about the people that applied this year in June. Any news on them?

Na so oo my bro, nobody is saying anything abt this year's recruitment, I reliably gathered that d recruitment process for June batch is going to be very competitive as there's only abt 72 vacancies and more than 60,000 applied, the requests from higly placed pple such as govs, other ministers, NASS Members has even surpassed d existing vacancies, and d commission is confused on how to proceed abt it with d high level of interest d advert has already generated and one of d commissioners said dey plan to close their eyes and just do it based on merit, so it ll be highly competitive. That's assuming if they haven't change their minds and decide to do man know man... Well, be it as it may, we should count on God's favor on this recruitment.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2013
sleeky8:
Please gimme an example of a job function question
none comes to mind now but you know how Accounting questions are set. Like do you Dr or Cr this, do you journalise that, what percentage is an investor's equity capital from a set of figures, what is the recurrent expenditure from a set of figures? Those are the kind of questions. If you have a grasp of Acc 101, you'll sail through.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by sleeky8(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
none comes to mind now but you know how Accounting questions are set. Like do you Dr or Cr this, do you journalise that, what percentage is an investor's equity capital from a set of figures, what is the recurrent expenditure from a set of figures? Those are the kind of questions. If you have a grasp of Acc 101, you'll sail through.
Aiit thanks for your time
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gorimakpa(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2013
naanamee:

Na so oo my bro, nobody is saying anything abt this year's recruitment, I reliably gathered that d recruitment process for June batch is going to be very competitive as there's only abt 72 vacancies and more than 60,000 applied, the requests from higly placed pple such as govs, other ministers, NASS Members has even surpassed d existing vacancies, and d commission is confused on how to proceed abt it with d high level of interest d advert has already generated and one of d commissioners said dey plan to close their eyes and just do it based on merit, so it ll be highly competitive. That's assuming if they haven't change their minds and decide to do man know man... Well, be it as it may, we should count on God's favor on this recruitment.

Superstory. Na today?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by mosun35: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
naanamee:

Pls can u help us to "reliably gather" when they will call those of us that applied this year?.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2013
mosun35: Pls can u help us to "reliably gather" when they will call those of us that applied this year?.

Sorry 4 d late reply, a friend of mine working with d Commission earlier told me it would be Sept, but now looking @ things d way they r going, volume of applications and fact dt Restral is d one handling things, I do not know how reliable his info is... Anyway my advice is 4 pple to just continue what we r doing and when dey decides to call 4 d test, we show.. I believe a lot of d applicants are already gainfully employed smwhere... So no wahala.. But if anyone has a better info regarding this pls share esoecially Gboliwe...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Mustab81: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.