Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! (41610 Views)

Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car / Artega Gt, A Car I Saw Today At School, I Am Speechless( Veiw Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
shocked
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
maybe na our nigerian 007...aka james bond. like SSS or top detective
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by supaeagles(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I have successfully taken the heat off the government and explained the truth. Congratulate me again for that.
LOL - now why would you try to take the heat for our corrupt government??

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
supaeagles:
LOL - now why would you try to take the heat for our corrupt government??

You said the government is corrupt. I lack evidence to make the accusation.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
adora4u1: Oh please! It's NOT an official car! It's a personal car with official plate numbers!
it is on threads like this you know nairaland is filled with ignorant kids. I wonder how a person can believe a Porsche is an official car, are you people so distant from politicians or highly placed civil servants.

Politicians buy these cars and fix such numbers because these numbers burst check points amongst other things from a mile away. Haba!
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by supaeagles(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:
You said the government is corrupt. I lack evidence to make the accusation.
Perhaps you should get out there and conduct a survey in a Nigerian town of your choice and find out the truth.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
supaeagles:
Perhaps you should get out there and conduct a survey in a Nigerian town of your choice and find out the truth.... smiley
I have done that already, you made the accusation, so you have to provide the evidence beyond any reasonable doubts.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I will try to, but lets call a spade a spade. We have more private jets in this country than Switzerland, infact, we are 3rd owners of private jets outside USA and China. So, if you still think we live under 300 naira per day, then I will run far from you.

No actually we are all billionaires that's why there's no crime and education is great and we don't have cross dressing theiving ex governors .t

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

No actually we are all billionaires that's why there's no crime and education is great and we don't have cross dressing theiving ex governors .t
Do me a favor, what did you say my good friend.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
adora4u1: Oh please! It's NOT an official car! It's a personal car with official plate numbers!

People dey buy personal cars put am FG plate number sef. Once you know sm1 in power.

Happening tomorrow.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by supaeagles(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:
I have done that already, you made the accusation, so you have to provide the evidence beyond any reasonable doubts.
No proof of corruption?? Bros, If you want to dialogue seriously then I will gladly do so, if you are just going to troll - then I have better use of my time on other threads smiley - this cyclic talk is getting us no where.

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
How does this affect the national situations of things in nigeria Nairaland mods are poo this days.
So sad.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by fistonme(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: So public officers cant afford less than 9million naira for a car ? Nnah, nawa for you people oh. How much you think salaries are ? Some people earn 4m to 5m monthly in oil and gas sector, most politicians at the Federal level earn something on that margin as salaries oh.

please read my post very well( my reference is on public office holders not even political appointees). Yet, i put it to u no politician cum political appointee( with exception of okonjo iweala n co ) earns as much as 4-5m as remuneration. I stand to be corrected though
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
supaeagles:
No proof of corruption?? Bros, If you want to dialogue seriously then I will gladly do so, if you are just going to troll - then I have better use of my time on other threads smiley - this cyclic talk is getting us no where.
Seriously, do you have evidence of corruption ? Politics is not religion brov, there is no room for sentiments and emotions in politics.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Do me a favor, what did you say my good friend.

Well that was sarcasm my dear brother
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
fistonme:

please read my post very well( my reference is on public office holders not even political appointees). Yet, i put it to u no politician cum political appointee( with exception of okonjo iweala n co ) earns as much as 4-5m as remuneration. I stand to be corrected though
Of course, you stand to be corrected.

This is 2012 Remuneration brov:

NIGERIAN SENATORS
Basic Salary (BS) = N2,484,245.50

Hardship Allowanc: 50% of Basic Salary = N1,242,122.75

Constituency allowance: 200% of BS = N4,968,509.00

Furniture Allowance: 300% of BS = N7,452,736.50

Newspaper allowance: 50% = N1,242,122.70

Wardrobe allowance: 25% = N621,061.37

Recess Allowance: 10% = N248,424.55

Accommodation: 200% = N4,968,509.00

Utilities: 30% = N828,081.83

Domestic Staff: 35% = N863,184.12

Entertainment: 30% = N828,081.83

Personal Assistance: 25% = N621,061.37

Vehicle Maintenance Allowance: 75% = N1,863,184.12

Leave Allowance : 10% = N248,424.55

One off payments (Severance gratuity): 300% = N7,452,736.50

Motor Vehicle Allowance: 400% of BS = N9,936,982.00

Total per month = N29, 479, 749.00

A senator’s anual salary = over N182 million

Join the Senate, I will be there 2015.

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by supaeagles(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Seriously, do you have evidence of corruption ? Politics is not religion brov, there is no room for sentiments and emotions in politics.
Even the dead know that our government is (and has been) corrupt. You are obviously in denial since you are trolling and I am falling for it again - sigh.
Note to self - do not fall for Billyonaire's hook - dammit!!

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
supaeagles:
Even the dead know that our government is (and has been) corrupt. You are obviously in denial since you are trolling and I am falling for it again - sigh.
Note to self - do not fall for Billyonaire's hook - dammit!!

I am serious, without evidence, we can not prosecute. Just check the Salary of the Senators that I posted there. Banks are ready to even extend loans based on that salary structure to enable them live larger than life. You need to join politics, its very rosy. You do not even have to steal to be comfortable.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
naptu2: Security plates? (Some government officials have several security plates).

Exactly what i said. Dem dey loan/sell am sef.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
fistonme:

Now, you don keep quiet abi ? I have shown you facts that each Senator earns Total of N29, 479, 749.00 per month...Ha ahahahaha.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: The problem is that you do not know the cost of the car. What I am seeing there is an older model that goes for as low as $57,000 and can be cheaper if purchased at Auction. How much do you think a new Landcruiser cost ? Yet, thats the official car that politicians use. People think its cheaper but its more expensive. Nigeria is not poor, believe me, as far as you are doing something, you are bound to be a millionaire.

2013 landcruiser is $80,000
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

Well that was sarcasm my dear brother
Join politics my brother, be a senator and earn N29, 479, 749.00 per month legitimately. That GT is very affordable to even a PA of a Senator. We are a rich country!!! LOL
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Now, you don keep quiet abi ? I have shown you facts that each Senator earns Total of N29, 479, 749.00 per month...Ha ahahahaha.

And based on trickle down economics everyone therefore makes more than 1 dollar a day. Great for the masses .great for the guys that sell porsche
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
okpara ugo:

2013 landcruiser is $80,000
Exactly my point, while that Porsche is about $60,000 cos na 2010 Tokunbo, if na auction sef, it will be cheaper.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billionaire, dat u ar self made does nt mean dat evryone's gonna b self made like u. Evryone is nt biz savvy n all. If d world is filled wit smart heads, who's gonna be d consumer? Whose gonna watch d whole junk nollywood /hollywood make millions from?

So park ur million/billions at a side at look at d society reasonably. Apply ur biz eye dat sniffs out hidden opportunites. Dnt see guillible pple, but see peeps dat are nt smart n wil one day come after u n ur money if the govt dnt do sometin about it.
Advanced countries wit social services, dnt they hav millionaires?
U thought just like my dad. Self made millionaires han dis arrogant way of lookin down on less successful peeps, but wen u get ur car snatched or robbed at gun point, u'll shout dat d govt is doin notin about security.
No matter hw much is budgeted for d police, crime wil always b rising! U dnt nip a problem at d branch, but d root.

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

And based on trickle down economics everyone therefore makes more than 1 dollar a day. Great for the masses .great for the guys that sell porsche

Exactly my points. When I say this country is good, I do not say it cos I am anti-masses, I say it cos people who have not traveled do not know the opportunities they have here. Wetin be $2 a day, when conductors make 5,000 per day ?

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin: Billionaire, dat u ar self made does nt mean dat evryone's gonna b self made like u. Evryone is nt biz savvy n all. If d world is filled wit smart heads, who's gonna be d consumer? Whose gonna watch d whole junk nollywood /hollywood make millions from?

So park ur million/billions at a side at look at d society reasonably. Apply ur biz eye dat sniffs out hidden opportunites. Dnt see guillible pple, but see peeps dat are nt smart n wil one day come after u n ur money if the govt dnt do sometin about it.
Advanced countries wit social services, dnt they hav millionaires?
U thought just like my dad. Self made millionaires han dis arrogant way of lookin down on less successful peeps, but wen u get ur car snatched or robbed at gun point, u'll shout dat d govt is doin notin about security.
No matter hw much is budgeted for d police, crime wil always b rising! U dnt nip a problem at d branch, but d root.

There will always be poor people around us, even Jesus said so. But poor people should not always blame politicians and the rich people for their woes. Cos I see boys spending more time watching premier league games than invest the times to learn skills and trades. After watching games, they smoke cigar and blame Politicians that are working night and day to make the country a good place.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:
Exactly my points. When I say this country is good, I do not say it cos I am anti-masses, I say it cos people who have not traveled do not know the opportunities they have here. Wetin be $2 a day, when conductors make 5,000 per day ?

Dude you really don't know sarcasm when it hits you in the face...... Anyway more sarcasm....bus conductors make 150 000 naira a month that's why our GDP is like a gazzillion dollars and therfore we don't need the the government for (says Billyonaire)

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by supaeagles(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bros - I have to thank you, I have been using your trolling techniques on another forum I follow and I managed to creat quite a storm there - LOL.
You have good humour but I won't bite that hook again cheesy
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dljbd1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
yuzedo: These is what we drives insides BANANA ISLAND were I have mansion. I leave in Banana Island. Is normal tin. Don't shout, God can did it for u too if u PRAY.
wtfangry

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

There will always be poor people around us, even Jesus said so. But poor people should not always blame politicians and the rich people for their woes. Cos I see boys spending more time watching premier league games than invest the times to learn skills and trades. After watching games, they smoke cigar and blame Politicians that are working night and day to make the country a good place.

There'll be poor pple, but wen they ar more dan 30% of d populace, den it's unacceptable.
U saw d number of peeps dat came out during d subsidy, n u tinks dat Nigerians ar happy?
I'm from a rich family; yes, and i knw i'm an endangered specie. Wen bak home u dnt hang out wit peeps u grew up wit for fear of being kidnapped.
U hide hw u spend so as nt 2 attract attention. Pls do u call dat a country?
In SA, kids from rich home ar as normal as evryoda person. U dnt fear wat d police's gonna do 2 u at a chekpoint; u dont fear wat d area boy is gonna do to u at a viewin centre; u keep 2 ur own, same as evryone, nt hiding.
Dis country is crap!!

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

Dude you really don't know sarcasm when it hits you in the face...... Anyway more sarcasm....bus conductors make 150 000 naira a month that's why our GDP is like a gazzillion dollars and therfore we don't need the the government for (says Billyonaire)

Our Government is doing great. We are not yet there, but lets not forget that we are not even a century old as a democratic country considering the fact that we went through a civil war. This country is in the best hands. GEJ is the political Messiah, I just am begging him to run in 2015 and finish the good work he has started grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / This Is How To Crush A ₦49m Ferrari 360 Spider With A Bulldozer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.