Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! (41587 Views)

Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car / Artega Gt, A Car I Saw Today At School, I Am Speechless( Veiw Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

There'll be poor pple, but wen they ar more dan 30% of d populace, den it's unacceptable.
U saw d number of peeps dat came out during d subsidy, n u tinks dat Nigerians ar happy?
I'm from a rich family; yes, and i knw i'm an endangered specie. Wen bak home u dnt hang out wit peeps u grew up wit for fear of being kidnapped.
U hide hw u spend so as nt 2 attract attention. Pls do u call dat a country?
In SA, kids from rich home ar as normal as evryoda person. U dnt fear wat d police's gonna do 2 u at a chekpoint; u dont fear wat d area boy is gonna do to u at a viewin centre; u keep 2 ur own, same as evryone, nt hiding.
Dis country is crap!!
You see yourself ? You are a rich kid and you are running when no one is pursuing you ? I think the fear is only in your mind. Nairaland has fuc.ked your psyche already..LOL

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Most rich families stil leaves their kids outside d country. Why ar they nt comin home?
True, there is mind blowin money to be made here cos of d huge population n d increasin consumer spending, but seriously, d insecurity situation is nt helpin.
Hightime i knock 2geda a bodyguard service for rich dudes.
Billionaire wil u patronise my company wen i come around?

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin: Most rich families stil leaves their kids outside d country. Why ar they nt comin home?
True, there is mind blowin money to be made here cos of d huge population n d increasin consumer spending, but seriously, d insecurity situation is nt helpin.
Hightime i knock 2geda a bodyguard service for rich dudes.
Billionaire wil u patronise my company wen i come around?
Guy, most people who send their kids abroad do so cos of cheap education and medicare. Its not because of insecurity, get that from me. Rich people are capitalists which actually is why they stay rich. Why do you think all foreign graduates in UK and USA are applying ror expartriate jobs in Nigeria ? Please do your home work well, cos I know the reason am sending my relatives abroad is cos of cheaper education.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cheaper education? Abroad?
Where pls? I wouldn't mind gettin anoda degree.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin: Cheaper education? Abroad?
Where pls? I wouldn't mind gettin anoda degree.
LASU is more expensive than most schools in UK, go figure. Do not let me get those statistics again, cos last I presented statistics on salaries of Senators, my debater went into hiding. I want you around.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by yuzedo: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
dl_jbd: wtfangry
grin grin grin wat did I said? Live me joor undecided
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

Our Government is doing great. We are not yet there, but lets not forget that we are not even a century old as a democratic country considering the fact that we went through a civil war. This country is in the best hands. GEJ is the political Messiah, I just am begging him to run in 2015 and finish the good work he has started grin

Finally since the country is doing great and is the envy of all nations .The3 militants and boko haram have kindly asked retardeen to continue. Leader of the famed group "40 laptops" Billyonaire also chipped in asking the retard to continue his good work. His statement was a throwback to when the previous nigerian messiah ; gen Sani Abacha was asked to run for president by all the political parties at that time .the spearhead of that movement Daniel kanu is presently doing well from the proceeds of said venture. Billyonaire however still has some way to go as he is yet to mobilize a million man march as his predecessor did. However time will tell ....

3 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

Finally since the country is doing great and is the envy of all nations .The3 militants and boko haram have kindly asked retardeen to continue. Leader of the famed group "40 laptops" Billyonaire also chipped in asking the retard to continue his good work. His statement was a throwback to when the previous nigerian messiah ; gen Sani Abacha was asked to run for president by all the political parties at that time .the spearhead of that movement Daniel kanu is presently doing well from the proceeds of said venture. Billyonaire however still has some way to go as he is yet to mobilize a million man march as his predecessor did. However time will tell ....
Join me, in begging this great man, this GEJ, to run again. He is our messiah. Get that from me.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: LASU is more expensive than most schools in UK, go figure. Do not let me get those statistics again, cos last I presented statistics on salaries of Senators, my debater went into hiding. I want you around.

D same UK a friend ran bak 2 Nelson Mandela metropolitan Uni from cos of high cost of livin. Nt even London, but Swansea!
Billionaire, plss tell me d school naa?
Statistics makes ur argument more factual. Pleaseeeee

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

D same UK a friend ran bak 2 Nelson Mandela metropolitan Uni from cos of high cost of livin. Nt even London, but Swansea!
Billionaire, plss tell me d school naa?
Statistics makes ur argument more factual. Pleaseeeee
You said your friend complained of high cost of living..right ? Whats my business with cost of living in Britain, we are talking about fees here. Go figure
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Join me, in begging this great man, this GEJ, to run again. He is our messiah. Get that from me.

So while affirming his love for GEJ and his recently ressurected wife peshe. Billy has kindly asked that the very rich people of nigeria (bus conductors ,almajiris, jobless youth et al.) Take time off their extremely busy schedules and vote the president of a government they don't need (his words not mine)
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by yuzedo: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Guy, most people who send their kids abroad do so cos of cheap education and medicare. Its not because of insecurity, get that from me.

Please do your home work well, cos I know the reason am sending my relatives abroad is cos of cheaper education.

Billyonaire: LASU is more expensive than most schools in UK, go figure. Do not let me get those statistics again, cos last I presented statistics on salaries of Senators, my debater went into hiding. I want you around.

Loooooooool!!! Who is this joker?!?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: You said your friend complained of high cost of living..right ? Whats my business with cost of living in Britain, we are talking about fees here. Go figure

So im no go chop because say im dey study? Hw about rent, electricity?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
yuzedo:

jokin no b small ooo
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by AdeMarley: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats wrong with having Porsche as Official car ? Are we in recession in Nigeria ? Last time I checked, this is not Cyprus. We are an oil nation goddamnit. Its time we start living large in this wonderful country with near-zero tax regime and stop lamenting, some South African and Ghanians keep messing with us cos we are too humble. Let us show them we live beyond forking $2 per day. LOL!!!

[color=#006600][/color]
YOU ARE A BIG WASTE.........

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
yuzedo:

Do not tell me you are a poor man, Am scared already ? When is the war to divide the country beginning ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

So im no go chop because say im dey study? Hw about rent, electricity?
I actually factored in hostel, electricity etc when I made payment for my sibling to Middlesex, it is on the region of about three.something million per session. Compare that to the cost of private universities in Nigeria. Even secondary schools for lekki dey collect 1.2m for fees.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:
jokin no b small ooo

Actually his problem is a rare form of Obsessive compulsive disorder. He is obsessed with retardeen and compulsed to talk bullcrap and the the disorder is he thinks he's on the right path.

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Do not tell me you are a poor man, Am scared already ? When is the war to divide the country beginning ?

Soonest, n dnt deceive urself dat u could escape. Rebels ar nt fools. First ting to be closed down; airports n border posts!
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I actually factored in hostel, electricity etc when I made payment for my sibling to Middlesex, it is on the region of about three.something million per session. Compare that to the cost of private universities in Nigeria. Even secondary schools for lekki dey collect 1.2m for fees.

Which I believe all the 150k earning bus conductors can pay for hence the literacy rate in nigeria is astonishing....more sarcasm in case you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

Actually his problem is a rare form of Obsessive compulsive disorder. He is obsessed with retardeen and compulsed to talk bullcrap and the the disorder is he thinks he's on the right path.
If I am not obsessed with my President, will I be obsessed with Obama that can not affect my life till e die ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
yuzedo:

Ur banana Island neighbour. Hahahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

Which I believe all the 150k earning bus conductors can pay for hence the literacy rate in nigeria is astonishing....more sarcasm in case you don't know
Whats the relationship between a bus conductor and school fees ? Everyone can not be on the same wavelength. But at least they live on over $2 a day.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by jpphilips(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats wrong with having Porsche as Official car ? Are we in recession in Nigeria ? Last time I checked, this is not Cyprus. We are an oil nation goddamnit. Its time we start living large in this wonderful country with near-zero tax regime and stop lamenting, some South African and Ghanians keep messing with us cos we are too humble. Let us show them we live beyond forking $2 per day. LOL!!!

the first time a good thing fell off ur a.r.s
e,
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Soonest, n dnt deceive urself dat u could escape. Rebels ar nt fools. First ting to be closed down; airports n border posts!
Are you disclosing your modus operandi already ? This guy is sick.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by akereconfi: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
yuzedo: These is what we drives insides BANANA ISLAND were I have mansion. I leave in Banana Island. Is normal tin. Don't shout, God can did it for u too if u PRAY.

cud this b Gbaguan or what
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I actually factored in hostel, electricity etc when I made payment for my sibling to Middlesex, it is on the region of about three.something million per session. Compare that to the cost of private universities in Nigeria. Even secondary schools for lekki dey collect 1.2m for fees.

Unless dat, but dude, do u knw wat 3m can do for 70% of Nigerians? Dats a life changing buck for a session. Hw many Nigerians earns a million annually? Pls knw dat Naija peeps ar nt smiling. Peeps wil b crawling about ur profile nw 4 d minute hint of personal info. Touché! Ur mum or sis wil paste ur pic on NL and beg for info regardin ur whereabout.

Kidnappers ar nw going digital. GUO thought he couldnt be kidnapped, but d day they came ehh... i've neva ran so fast in my life.

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
yuzedo:

DONT MIND D IDLE DUDE,..NA TOTO IM B

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Are you disclosing your modus operandi already ? This guy is sick.

Why call me sick cos u ar losin out naaa?
Incase u dnt knw, we are zeroing in on ur data wavelenght right nw.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: If I am not obsessed with my President, will I be obsessed with Obama that can not affect my life till e die ?

In more news billy proclaims that the unreal filial attraction he has for retardeen is normal as he is the main reason why he lives (not obama). This brings to the fore the unnatural love rev King's followers have for their leader despite allegations of rape torture and human conflagration. However the reason both parties give in both situations is...well there's no other pwrson to love....next programme ..to love na by force?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Unless dat, but dude, do u knw wat 3m can do for 70% of Nigerians? Dats a life changing buck for a session. Hw many Nigerians earns a million annually? Pls knw dat Naija peeps ar nt smiling. Peeps wil b crawling about ur profile nw 4 d minute hint of personal info. Touché! Ur mum or sis wil paste ur pic on NL and beg for info regardin ur whereabout.

Kidnappers ar nw going digital. GUO thought he couldnt be kidnapped, but d day they came ehh... i've neva ran so fast in my life.

Hahahahaa The way you throw that 70% statistics around begs for answers on how to get that figure bro. You are scaring me already with these talks about kidnapping. Is it for real ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Why call me sick cos u ar losin out naaa?
Incase u dnt knw, we are zeroing in on ur data wavelenght right nw.
Whats my ip address ? Let's start with that. Good enough most ISP are deploying DHCP servers so its dynamic ip all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? / RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.