Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! (41586 Views)

Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car / Artega Gt, A Car I Saw Today At School, I Am Speechless( Veiw Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

In more news billy proclaims that the unreal filial attraction he has for retardeen is normal as he is the main reason why he lives (not obama). This brings to the fore the unnatural love rev King's followers have for their leader despite allegations of rape torture and human conflagration. However the reason both parties give in both situations is...well there's no other pwrson to love....next programme ..to love na by force?
Dalu, it is an insult to compare our President to Rev King. Do not do that again, this is just a warning. Where is your patriotic spirit ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

Hahahahaa The way you throw that 70% statistics around begs for answers on how to get that figure bro. You are scaring me already with these talks about kidnapping. Is it for real ?

Ar u a learner? U beta change dat ur name oo if u no get at least N5m of disposable cash.
I can count off my fingers close peeps dat has greased dose boys fingers wit cash ova d past one year, right there in LAGOS!
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats the relationship between a bus conductor and school fees ? Everyone can not be on the same wavelength. But at least they live on over $2 a day.

While still affirming the 150k earning potential of the bus conductors billy reiterated that they don't have to send their offspring or relatives to school as he sent his to middlesex. he believe however. .these very rich strata of Nigerians may decide to spend their monies on things that their low wavelength IQ's deem fit.their kids may carry on with the agbero profession as 150k is the minimum wage for this group and career opportunities exist in the airline biz

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Ar u a learner? U beta change dat ur name oo if u no get at least N5m of disposable cash.
I can count off my fingers close peeps dat has greased dose boys fingers wit cash ova d past one year, right there in LAGOS!
How come I havent heard ? yet you that is far off hears too much. Nnah, do not believe everything you read on internet oh, you might end up not coming home. No comfortable Nigerian will love to live abroad except for his business or job. Come home and eat better Nkwobi and bushmeat.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

Hahahahaa The way you throw that 70% statistics around begs for answers on how to get that figure bro. You are scaring me already with these talks about kidnapping. Is it for real ?

K, lets be factual. Is 110m Nigerians earnin 3million naira annually? Dats N250k monthly.
Answer pls?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Alao Akala bought 28 Mercedes Benz as official vehicles and took all of them with him after leaving Governor's Lodge in Oyo State.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

While still affirming the 150k earning potential of the bus conductors billy reiterated that they don't have to send their offspring or relatives to school as he sent his to middlesex. he believe however. .these very rich strata of Nigerians may decide to spend their monies on things that their low wavelength IQ's deem fit.their kids may carry on with the agbero profession as 150k is the minimum wage for this group and career opportunities exist in the airline biz
Take it easy brov, Right now, you decide to think that being rich is evil, how can you have that mindset ? You have already sentenced yourself to poverty in your thoughts. A bus conductor chose his job and his salary is 5k per day and thats very much money. I know that my account officer earns 120k per month and live decently, so how come a bus conductor lament even when he earns more ? You see, Poverty is actually in the mind, cos the bus conductor actually earns more than my BSc holding account officer.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Naijamericana: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
ActiveMan: Porsche panamera GT as an official car in Nigeria!

http://dailies.com.ng/2013/04/04/porsche-panamera-gt-as-an-official-car-in-nigeria/

undecided
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: How come I havent heard ? yet you that is far off hears too much. Nnah, do not believe everything you read on internet oh, you might end up not coming home. No comfortable Nigerian will love to live abroad except for his business or job. Come home and eat better Nkwobi and bushmeat.

THINGS ARE BETTER OFF HERE!! Says billy ; this probably explains why retardeen quickly brought lazarus peshe back to 9ja after the well proclaimed leave of absence. This also explains why the governors of 9ja donate funds regularly to the poor banks of the impoverished Swiss nation. We watch as more drama unfolds

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

K, lets be factual. Is 110m Nigerians earnin 3million naira annually? Dats N250k monthly.
Answer pls?
Where do you get those statistics from ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: How come I havent heard ? yet you that is far off hears too much. Nnah, do not believe everything you read on internet oh, you might end up not coming home. No comfortable Nigerian will love to live abroad except for his business or job. Come home and eat better Nkwobi and bushmeat.

Believe ke, abi called.'' A......(u wan knw my name), hav u heard? bomboy dad has been kidnapped. Was released last week''.

''Chai! Dnt u knw ooo. Ekene's mum is missin''

Does all dat sound like NL midsummer tales by moonlight?

1 Like

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Decryptor(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Come to Abuja and see Lambos and Ferraris with NASS numbers...wetin u go talk for that one?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Danykooko: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
idirect:
[size=15pt]You and this your BANANA ISLAND[/size]
The guy too like banana maybe or wot do u think.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by jpphilips(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Unless dat, but dude, do u knw wat 3m can do for 70% of Nigerians? Dats a life changing buck for a session. Hw many Nigerians earns a million annually? Pls knw dat Naija peeps ar nt smiling. Peeps wil b crawling about ur profile nw 4 d minute hint of personal info. Touché! Ur mum or sis wil paste ur pic on NL and beg for info regardin ur whereabout.

Kidnappers ar nw going digital. GUO thought he couldnt be kidnapped, but d day they came ehh... i've neva ran so fast in my life.

sorry for the kidnaper that comes after billy, he sounds like a genitor most times.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

THINGS ARE BETTER OFF HERE!! Says billy ; this probably explains why retardeen quickly brought lazarus peshe back to 9ja after the well proclaimed leave of absence. This also explains why the governors of 9ja donate funds regularly to the poor banks of the impoverished Swiss nation. We watch as more drama unfolds
I do not know where you live and what you do for a living, but all I can say is, if your present job is not paying well, resign and start a business. Stop waiting for people to give you jobs.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
jp philips:

sorry for the kidnaper that comes after billy, he sounds like a genitor most times.
Whats genitor brov ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Believe ke, abi called.'' A......(u wan knw my name), hav u heard? bomboy dad has been kidnapped. Was released last week''.

''Chai! Dnt u knw ooo. Ekene's mum is missin''

Does all dat sound like NL midsummer tales by moonlight?
Even tales by moonlight sounds better. It sounds like Ikebe Super.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
yuzedo:

Loooooooool!!! Who is this joker?!?! undecided
Leave him alone... He is daydreaming at Night! UK schools na die! That i know.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Where do you get those statistics from ?

70% of 160million people is 112m. Dats where i got it.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Decryptor(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:
Take it easy brov, Right now, you decide to think that being rich is evil, how can you have that mindset ? You have already sentenced yourself to poverty in your thoughts. A bus conductor chose his job and his salary is 5k per day and thats very much money. I know that my account officer earns 120k per month and live decently, so how come a bus conductor lament even when he earns more ? You see, Poverty is actually in the mind, cos the bus conductor actually earns more than my BSc holding account officer.
Which bus conductor earns 5k per day? What passengers do him and his driver carry? GEJ and his entourage?

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Decryptor: Come to Abuja and see Lambos and Ferraris with NASS numbers...wetin u go talk for that one?

That is how good we should live, I keep showing them the salaries of those politicians, instead of joining politics, they are just here lamenting. Life is too short.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats genitor brov ?

Na janitor he wan say naaa. At least u understood.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Na janitor he wan say naaa. At least u understood.
How can I ? That guy just insulted me mehn, that's very unfair. Kidnap him for me.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by supaeagles(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
DHCP - ah a fellow techie. Have to get back to my socket programming ... Enough reading frivolous posts for a day.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

70% of 160million people is 112m. Dats where i got it.
That 70% is what I mean, where did you get the statistic from ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by ogahope(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats wrong with having Porsche as Official car ? Are we in recession in Nigeria ? Last time I checked, this is not Cyprus. We are an oil nation goddamnit. Its time we start living large in this wonderful country with near-zero tax regime and stop lamenting, some South African and Ghanians keep messing with us cos we are too humble. Let us show them we live beyond forking $2 per day. LOL!!!
Foolish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by dalu: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

While making false accusations on the humble person of this well trained intrepid reporter ;" you have already sentenced yourself to poverty with yiyr mindset". He still maintains that the so called poverty that exists in Nigeria us in the mind like the matrix. Hence we can wake up anytime like neo and suddenly see that we have water light security and good education. However this education may not be of benefit add his account officer earns less than 3 dollars a day (his words not mine...again)

3 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by ogahope(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats wrong with having Porsche as Official car ? Are we in recession in Nigeria ? Last time I checked, this is not Cyprus. We are an oil nation goddamnit. Its time we start living large in this wonderful country with near-zero tax regime and stop lamenting, some South African and Ghanians keep messing with us cos we are too humble. Let us show them we live beyond forking $2 per day. LOL!!!
engine mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Dreamflyin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: How can I ? That guy just insulted me mehn, that's very unfair. Kidnap him for me.

Because say i be kidnapper?
Nke imere m? Abi?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
supaeagles: DHCP - ah a fellow techie. Have to get back to my socket programming ... Enough reading frivolous posts for a day.
Hahahaah you thought you can threaten me with techie stuff. I am a jack of all trades. My certifications here has gathered dust, when I came to Lagos, I went studying Programming, networking and even Oracle. I thought I was going to be the next Bill Gates. I really give this life a real hard time. Nothing I never try oh. Today, I am a multi-billionaire still addicted to internet more than puzzy.
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin:

Because say i be kidnapper?
Nke imere m? Abi?
Hahahahaahaha, How can you allow someone insult me, when you are there. Are you not an area father ?
Re: Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
dalu:

While making false accusations on the humble person of this well trained intrepid reporter ;" you have already sentenced yourself to poverty with yiyr mindset". He still maintains that the so called poverty that exists in Nigeria us in the mind like the matrix. Hence we can wake up anytime like neo and suddenly see that we have water light security and good education. However this education may not be of benefit add his account officer earns less than 3 dollars a day (his words not mine...again)

Someone help me decipher these encrypted messages, sounds like verbiage of telegraphs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? / RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.