Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? (3345 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by idriis: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Please I need your humble suggestions, opinions and advices. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by tyson55(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
You need a humble suggestion - are you really planning to marry someone like this?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by tashanja(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Looks more like a glorified Rooster than a person to me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by idriis: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
tyson55: You need a humble suggestion - are you really planning to marry someone like this?
I am seriously having a thought about it. What do you think please?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
i can not marry something that is not a human being. who can do it?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by pheyikemi: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dt person in d pix is a male wt a painted face and make up bt not a female.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Y not? As long as i am a rooster, abi na toad, or alligator, or elephant or buffalo or hippopotamus...i no even sabi wetin dat thing resemble.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by Scofieldella(f): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Looking @ her, i know she hates herself!
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by expert1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
She is beautiful.

Do not judge someone before you get to know the person.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
*idriis*:
I am seriously having a thought about it. What do you think please?
why dnt u shut ur fucck up and stop killing yoursef for attention!
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by karllmarxx(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
well , why not ..she would definitely find a man that will love her ..she look like a biker or rider ..
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by Trottle: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Who is this "alangba" looking 'thing' undecided[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
pheyikemi: Dt person in d pix is a male wt a painted face and make up bt not a female.

funny that simply because the guy on the picture put on make up and eye lashes, they all automatically believe that it is a woman, lol!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by Ejine(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
HORSE-HEAD!!! shocked
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by patholaw: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
@OP u dull....most u open a thread 4 dis crap?
go and show ur family if u can marry her...not nairalanders.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by free2ryhme: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
na human bull dog be dis .. u sef no dey see raod u wan marry dis kind thing
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by etalker: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
She looks like a chick ( I mean the one birthed by a hen)
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Apr 07, 2013
[img][/img]yes.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by smartspeed: 5:09am On Apr 07, 2013

Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Are you sure thats a girl?

If I were a guy I would not date a girl like this.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by EzePromoe: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2013
That's a man na

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by albacete(m): 5:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Lame Thread.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by baynix(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2013
[size=35] I Don See Dat Guy B4 Jor.. OP Are Yhu Gay Or Wha?? [/size]
Re: Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)? by gunuvi(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2013
She is not vacant cos I already married her in Dubai last two weeks when tuface and annie were having theirs too.

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date / Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head / Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.