Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? (4012 Views)

Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
ehmmmmmmmm
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by seyemon(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
It's good to knw that u are aware that u might be sued in future(probability is high if u become or a celeb,politician,wealthy...etc).
I think suing her might be on a risky side considering she's white and u re black(in a white man's country) and secondly from the little I knw about law,ignorance is not allowed in the law court(abi na how dem dey talk am:p) the defending counsel wud simply argue that u shud have made proper investigations before u concluded to sleep with a minor and of course the judge and the jury(all of which re whites) wud simply stike out ur case outta the court..mind u,a counter-suing begins....u loose all the way

just a piece of ma opinion....
Goodluck wink

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by bumshasha: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
y bother urself, d girl isnt complain so wat d iss. abeg chop clen mouth, just b careful next time, remeber tht it is europe oooooo
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by mysticgal(f): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
you for ask her for birth certificate,abegi leave the minor alone,she's enjoying it.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
And how old are you?
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by eddy1977(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Just pray that she doesnt flip on you and sues ur bottom. Just watch your back. You crossed a fire line.
That's why masterrbation can savs you. Forget about sleeping around until you put a ring on your fiancée.

I just have a bad feeling for you. Or i just hope they lock you up and throw the key away.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
mysticgal: you for ask her for birth certificate,abegi leave the minor alone,she's enjoying it.

I couldn't even ask her for her passport or ID, cos it sounds not respectful but she told me and also her freind and my guy too that she is 18yrs, c'mon don't tell me you won't beleived that if u were in my shoe.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
And how old are you?

sorry but permit me to answer u indirectly, am between 22 - 26 u can solve the maths yourself cheesy
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by toluene12: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
someone is about to go to jail
you better start thinking how you wont drop your soap when they lock you away.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
eddy1977: Just pray that she doesnt flip on you and sues ur bottom. Just watch your back. You crossed a fire line.
That's why masterrbation can savs you. Forget about sleeping around until you put a ring on your fiancée.

I just have a bad feeling for you. Or i just hope they lock you up and throw the key away.

Hate masturbation, is not that am hungry starve of pu.ssy cos I have my own family which I love so much,my gurl and son, pls am just one of those guy that would want to have fun once a while out and keep it out for my family. Pls don't judge me, I'm me and have try to change this situation and also ask for advice here before, but trust me, it not easy at all.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ eddy1977

Honestly I think you don't have to say they lock me up and throw the key away, pls read my short story again, it says it all. Why are you being harsh now? sad
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

sorry but permit me to answer u indirectly, am between 22 - 26 u can solve the maths yourself cheesy

I seriously think that you should turn yourself in undecided
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I seriously think that you should turn yourself in undecided

For your own info. I was not the one that dis-nyanshed her. If am your bro. would you tell me that to do? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by mysticgal(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovu you got kids and you are flexing with,a gal.haba
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

For your own info. I was not the one that dis-nyanshed her. If am your bro. would you tell me that to do? cheesy grin grin grin

I am actually talking to you as my brother ...what if that young angel was our sister? Please turn yourself in ,I am begging you!
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by omega25red(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
E be like say the curse wet them send you don almost catch you. I say that because you want to sue a 15 yr old you had sex with knowing that what you did is illegal.

It is like robbing a bank and taking the money to a police station and asking to open a bank account. You need to lay low and keep your mouth shut as a matter of fact, you need to delete your post while you still have the chance

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am actually talking to you as my brother ...what if that young angel was our sister? Please turn yourself in ,I am begging you!

C'mon this is not your sister or brother thing, my sister have her own life and if she decided to trick guys like this gurl did to me then so be it, trust me if you were a guy, u would do the same.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
omega25red: E be like say the curse wet them send you don almost catch you. I say that because you want to sue a 15 yr old you had sex with knowing that what you did is illegal.

It is like robbing a bank and taking the money to a police station and asking to open a bank account. You need to lay low and keep your mouth shut as a matter of fact, you need to delete your post while you still have the chance

I didn't do it illegal, I had se,x with a gurl who told me she is 18yrs. Bro is it becos am in europe? All this happen everyday in 9ja but am not in 9ja and that why I also ask this gurl but the part I play here, no one care about it. sad
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

C'mon this is not your sister or brother thing, my sister have her own life and if she decided to trick guys like this gurl did to me then so be it, trust me if you were a guy, u would do the same.

LOL it was a joke grin ,you already have a wife what you looking for? Please becareful next time,it might. Not end so well.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
mysticgal: ovu you got kids and you are flexing with,a gal.haba

Sista isn't easy, wish u are a man cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by toluene12: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

I didn't do it illegal, I had se,x with a gurl who told me she is 18yrs. Bro is it becos am in europe? All this happen everyday in 9ja but am not in 9ja and that why I also ask this gurl but the part I play here, no one care about it. sad
its like you dont get it.
you slept with a minor, thats a serious criminal offence
they could lock u away for a very long time, in a maximaum security prison for that matter.
shut up and stop running your mouth like someone suffering from oral diarrhea
ignorance of the law is no excuse.
read the link below to understand the above statement

timesdaily.com/stories/Ohio-teen-football-players-guilty-of-

Infact I will advise the mods to delete this thread for security reasons

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrCork17: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u: Hey my people, I'm depressed and don't know what decision to take now, to make it short, I got intimated last 2 week with a 15yrs old girl, during the se,x, it had one to notice she is 15yrs cos she was super good in bed, so I didn't had any doubt.

My problem is when we hook up on that evening, the first question I asked the girl and my guy who introduce her to me was ''How old are you,, and ''How old is the girl,, respectively. she and her friend which is gf to this friend of mine and my friend said she is 18yrs. I said okay, then you ripe enough to be nyansch all night, cos am not stupid and I don't do kid here in Europe since it all about one night stand thing. So everything happened like we all wanted that night.

However I came across my friend and his gf yesterday. Trust 9ja guy na, I quickly just ask them how that bad shikala is doing and how old she is again? they told me she is 15yrs and that they just lied to me. I was like, you don't mean it, c'mon cut the joke , they said they mean it. It was really weird to me and I paused for some minute and I ask myself, really? but how can she be that good in bed and why did they all have to lie to me about her age and even my guy?

It's not that the girl is suing me or her parents, since that not the case, I'm thinking of suing the girl and her parents for the whole palava.

What do you guys think, is that a nice move? or should I just free her. I think if I don't sue her, she might get one person in the future in trouble. grin grin

ovo4u <<<<<<<< PETERFILE!!! angry
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
It be like say dis guy wan experience life behind bars.

Op, u stand a chance o! Sue d gal joor! Sue her for emotional damage and false declaration.Ewu morocco!
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:

ovo4u <<<<<<<< PETERFILE!!! angry

shut up na only who talk na dem know mumu
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
toluene12:
its like you dont get it.
you slept with a minor, thats a serious criminal offence
they could lock u away for a very long time, in a maximaum security prison for that matter.
shut up and stop running your mouth like someone suffering from oral diarrhea
ignorance of the law is no excuse.
read the link below to understand the above statement

timesdaily.com/stories/Ohio-teen-football-players-guilty-of-

Infact I will advise the mods to delete this thread for security reasons

I couldn't read ur link
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrCork17: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

shut up na only who talk na dem know mumu

you foooolish Monkey...you slept wit a 15yr old girl & ur proud..YOU SHOULD BE CAGED FOR 15Yrs..rapppist!! angry
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:

you foooolish Monkey...you slept wit a 15yrs old girl & ur proud..YOU SHOULD BE CAGED FOR 15Yrs..rapppist!! angry

Mr perfect cork now get da mess out of my way and don't push me.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrCork17: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

Mr perfect cork now get da mess out of my way and don't push me.

Brother...u think its funny u slept wi a 15yr old girl..u need yor brain re-examined by a Private Witch doctor..U RAPPIST..SHAME ON U!! angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
well, firstly I can't believe u had the guts to create this thread! Dude!,..15? And you're in ur twenties + u enjoyed the banging nd all yet ur asking if u shld sue her and her family? Her dad would kill u undecided and definitely you'll go to jail. Pedophile ish
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by True2myself24(f): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
hmm
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrCork17: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
..ovo4u...bROTHER..i wish u waz right here in London..I would make sure the *LOCK* u & then find a boyfriend for u in Jail..U CERTIFIED CHILD MOLESTER!angry
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Brother...u think its funny u slept wi a 15yr old girl..u need yor brain re-examined by a Private Witch doctor..U RAPPIST..SHAME ON U!! angry

Mumu nairaland star like u will think u are, stay there and keep showing how much your ignorance is, cos u lack comprehensive manner, what does rapping has to do with what I put there and what make u think this story is originally from me and not from someone else.

Maybe am just helping to talk for someone but probabibly am not the type that write with my ID trying to be someone else, just like keep it real and it left for ignorant people like u to show how stupid u can be. This will be my last message for u, I thought u was some kind of funny dude here, didn't know u are just a pus,sy saddist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys? / She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. / Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.