Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38795 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Songitto(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
human being want to interfere with God's work, let's wait and see.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ninja4life(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
xavier234: Dis a pipe drim.... It requires out f earth tech.... D moni culd b beta spent in 3rd world countries...improvin lyfs....
why should dey spend d money on third world countries dat are lazy to have a mind of their own how is it going to benefit dem and also all d aid d west have been giving african countries has anything really changed imagine dem giving nigeria d money for d research when d money will be embezzled african countries should stop expecting people to develop dem we should rather change our mentality for us to develop our full potentials and wat makes u tink its a pipe dream if u cant use ur brain to develop someting u wish does dat means others should not research into wat dey dream of making
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by jude33084(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: im be God? mtscheeew!

"My people sufer due to lack of knowledge" undecided

No one is challenging God here wink
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
topmostg: *picks mic*
this russian has gone nuts i tell ya...

*echos from the back of the pub*

Yes indeed. Just like when they were the first people to send man into Earth's orbit.

*takes a swig of pear cider and continues watching the football game*
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ninja4life(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

ok.

i got you. i'm just saying it's a bit odd he wants all of humanity to become robotic with our brains in tact. i mean it's pointless. our brains are connected to every vital organ in our bodies and vessels. it's designed this way for a reason....

anyway...i guess "we shall see". tongue
ok noted hope dey just limit d use if its successful and it should not be another mass killing weapon in d long run cos dats how it starts
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ninja4life(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

We theists are becoming fewer in number because people want things without actually working for them and being patient. we are here to do a job and we will all "clock out" at the end.

how is living forever going to help me?

death is inevitable...i don't know why people fear it so.

THEISTS i fear o wetin be dat is it related to atheist,deist or agnostic or what da Bleep kindly explain maybe u can convince me to accept ur ideologycheesysmileywinkcheesysmileywink
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Annie2gud: Man fervently trying to challenged God.God that created mortals is no Fool.
God himself gave us brains are u saying we shouldn't use it undecided
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: The important thing is to explore ways of harnessing the human mind, and storing same in cyberspace where it can be accessed or even re-borned. If the minds of Tesla and Einstein could only been harnessed and harvested from cyber-servers, then humans would have evolved beyond where we are presently stucked.
We no fit harness Einstein and tesla, na him we dey "stucked" with nuclear bombs. If to say we fit harness am like you say, maybe as I dey type so, we for don dey send one kind bomb over the internet to one another!
Man's heart is desperately wicked! The cons will sure outweigh the pros
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by jude33084(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: The important thing is to explore ways of harnessing the human mind, and storing same in cyberspace where it can be accessed or even re-borned. If the minds of Tesla and Einstein could only been harnessed and harvested from cyber-servers, then humans would have evolved beyond where we are presently stucked.

Minds like that of Chinua Achebe will be of value to us I tell you.

When Avatar movie was released, a scientist said it then that a programme of such is on its way but said the movie over exaggerated it smiley

The world will be a better place with great minds cool
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

ok.

i got you. i'm just saying it's a bit odd he wants all of humanity to become robotic with our brains in tact. i mean it's pointless. our brains are connected to every vital organ in our bodies and vessels. it's designed this way for a reason....

anyway...i guess "we shall see". tongue
Definitely nt all of humanity (I'm sure they are not even thinking of africans) tongue
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

*shouts from Mount Everest*

It hasn't ended the AIDS epidemic and hunger but it has greatly eased transportation problems. I'm sure you were very grateful for travelling on an airplane whilst on your last holiday trip. Imagine doing that on a crusty wooden ship or even travelling on a horse drawn carriage.

The evolution of ideas can't be stopped neither can the advancement of technology. We owe the solution of human challenges to these two. Sometime in the near future, AIDS and hunger will be so old school.

*climbs down from the mountain and jogs back home*

*shouts from mount Kilimanjaro*

Of course i enjoy technology such as this laptop i am using, my phone, airplane rides and cars..yes,I do...but I enjoy them knowing they not necessarily harmful to humanity's existence as a whole because I can opt out of using these things and STILL survive..i still have my sense of humanity and being.

Even they have their down sides..you've got hackers, trolls, and people who do not take into consideration that simply talking on your phone too long can lead to cancer. But these things are all preventable and again on a grand scale do not affect the existence of humanity.

Now,

Imagine something as a extreme as converting a human being into a cyborg like creatures who more than likely won't even have to use the technologies we do today because they will have built in abilities that are in-human. He just wants to implant our brains...imagine what the next sicko wants...

....perhaps telepathic abilities, built in weaponry, ability to run faster than a cheetah, x-ray vision; etc...believe you will always have the "pro-unnecessary upgrade" folks because where there is humanity..there will always be "caste systems" tongue.

We can keep trying to attribute the harmless inventions to this and claim that what he have accomplished is proof this won't be harmful but trust me hunny, everything comes to an end..and sometimes the end is not sweet. This won't end well.

Any egotistical cyborg with endless ability could see a human as a weakling and try to take them out...and even if that doesn't happen, please believe in the distant future a human being won't have a niche to fill because they won't have certain abilities and thus will become irrelevant despite being on a planet that was designed FOR THEM. smh

*dials local Kenyan police to help me get down* grin grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: Definitely nt all of humanity (I'm sure they are not even thinking of africans) tongue

lol of course not.
they already tried to get rid of you all with man made diseases and imperialism... undecided
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by cigaricon(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sumbody pls wake dat guy up jare, na deep sleep him dey oh
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tpave: This is madness. He wants to challenge God.
He's not creating humans, he's making use of what God has already provided. Duh!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
omenka: This has been in the works for a very long time. Covert experiments by the CIA seek to establish mechanical appendages to the human body. Not necesarily a cyborg but some kind of metal exoskeleton on the human body that would enhance movements in unimaginable dimensions and speeds. Their major headache they wrote, is producing a light weight batery that could be strong enough to power the moving parts of the exoskeleton. Also, a brain-machine interface is being developed. Avaters and sorogates are even being worked on too!

and my thing is WHAT FOR?
what are the intentions?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
The flint: '...restrictions of the physical body'

Idiot got a lot of guts challenging Gods ideal creation and tryin to replicate Christ's resurrection. This is destructive science... Instead of working on bringing the dead back to life why not work on giving the living a life.
They won't be bringing back the dead, just nt allowing the mind to die. U no fit read?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Songitto: human being want to interfere with God's work, let's wait and see.

Just like they interfered with God's work by inventing airplanes that fly like birds, submarines that swim underwater like fish do, use sonar technology like bats do, building high speed trains that run faster than cheetahs, travel underground like moles do, should I continue. We are still waiting and seeing the wonders of the human mind that "God" bestowed them.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
ninja4life:
THEISTS i fear o wetin be dat is it related to atheist,deist or agnostic or what da Bleep kindly explain maybe u can convince me to accept ur ideologycheesysmileywinkcheesysmileywink

theism...pertains to the belief in God sir. undecided

LOL. we are opposite to Atheism...A=anti
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
ninja4life:
ok noted hope dey just limit d use if its successful and it should not be another mass killing weapon in d long run cos dats how it starts

who knows...i just hope i am overreacting...
but something tells me i'm not. the future generations will be the ones who have to suffer.
we don't even think about them smh.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin: now lets say some people opt of it and we are forced to co-exist with them...

what would stop a bionic being from getting in "Adolf Hitler" mode
and deciding to "wipe out the weak links"?

how can i as a mortal fight something like this?
imagine an army of these things...

food for thought...
I am before my time!! wink

They won't av physical body. U surprise me sha
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Olodostein:

And you are Gorgeous Lady cool cool .... God pass dem cheesy cheesy

the babe in the profile isn't me.
but i agree with you she is gorgeous!! cool

and God pass dem indeed.. grin
too bad they don't even take his giving them a gift to explore
means to use it in moderation...
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03:
They won't av physical body. U surprise me sha

His project doesn't want a physical body sir.
but what you fail to realize is there are other projects at work
by others which include physical form.

im saying they are all sick.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Theflint1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

I know sir but if you rely on their work it will never work. My question for is if scientist knows all the composition form of flesh, bones, blood e.t.c why can they produce new of it instead of immortalize.

Food for thought man

Whenever you get on naira land think b4 u write... One of the biggest problems the world faces today is population, creating humans is simply 'destructive science'.

'Food for thought man'
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Capnd143(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
[b]who ever thought 100 years ago, that there will be a means to communicate with people via electromagnetic waves or cell phone? None! Yet here we are today with even advanced technology like the internet,google glass,nairaland,computers etc! Some of these things may look abstract but the actually are not in technical sense. This is because the afro mentioned technology uses fundamental natural substances like atoms,molecules,waves, etc but trying to create scientiful innovation with fundamental supernatural components is a direct voilation of the premordial cosmic law that governs the universe! It is the same as trying to play the "GOD ROLE" and i dont think i need to think about of this, because it will surely be negative! I know the fact that God created man to live longer than he is currently living makes man try to explore all possibilities to think in sci-fi direction! But all we should do should be limited to trying to enlong the human life span and not trying to be immortal! Even God said "it is appointed unto to man to die" . Trying to be immortal is like trying to prove the creator wrong! Remember,we are all but mere creatures,like mike adenuga super story always ends with saying "we are like pencils in the hands of the creator".[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra: The responses of most people on here can be likened to the response Leonardo Da Vinci may have received, when he proposed building a flying machine that would transport man from one place to the other. Man has since travelled to the moon and back. *drops mic*

Thank u, God bless. They'll always say God doesn't want it to happen. God doesn't want us to fly, if he did he would av given us wings, God doesn't want us to create cyborgs, how the heck did they know that.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Apawa(f): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Man playing God angry[img][/img]
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Capnd143: [b]who ever thought 100 years ago, that there will be a means to communicate with people via electromagnetic waves or cell phone? None! Yet here we are today with even advanced technology like the internet,google glass,nairaland,computers etc! Some of these things may look abstract but the actually are not in technical sense. This is because the afro mentioned technology uses fundamental natural substances like atoms,molecules,waves, etc

but trying to create scientiful innovation with fundamental supernatural components is a direct voilation of the premordial cosmic law that governs the universe! It is the same as trying to play the "GOD ROLE" and i dont think i need to think about of this, because it will surely be negative! I know the fact that God created man to live longer than he is currently living makes man try to explore all possibilities to think in sci-fi direction! But all we should do should be limited to trying to enlong the human life span and not trying to be immortal!

Even God said "it is appointed unto to man to die" . Trying to be immortal is like trying to prove the creator wrong! Remember,we are all but mere creatures,like mike adenuga super story always ends with saying "we are like pencils in the hands of the creator".[/b]

SPOT ON!! that is all i am trying to say.
the invention of the laptop, car; etc. cannot be compared with my brain being "stored" or implanted so that i shall "live for ever".

WTF.. grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

*shouts from mount Kilimanjaro*

Of course i enjoy technology such as this laptop i am using, my phone, airplane rides and cars..yes,I do...but I enjoy them knowing they not necessarily harmful to humanity's existence as a whole because I can opt out of using these things and STILL survive..i still have my sense of humanity and being.

Even they have their down sides..you've got hackers, trolls, and people who do not take into consideration that simply talking on your phone too long can lead to cancer. But these things are all preventable and again on a grand scale do not affect the existence of humanity.

Now,

Imagine something as a extreme as converting a human being into a cyborg like creatures who more than likely won't even have to use the technologies we do today because they will have built in abilities that are in-human. He just wants to implant our brains...imagine what the next sicko wants...

....perhaps telepathic abilities, built in weaponry, ability to run faster than a cheetah, x-ray vision; etc...believe you will always have the "pro-unnecessary upgrade" folks because where there is humanity..there will always be "caste systems" tongue.

We can keep trying to attribute the harmless inventions to this and claim that what he have accomplished is proof this won't be harmful but trust me hunny, everything comes to an end..and sometimes the end is not sweet. This won't end well.

Any egotistical cyborg with endless ability could see a human as a weakling and try to take them out...and even if that doesn't happen, please believe in the distant future a human being won't have a niche to fill because they won't have certain abilities and thus will become irrelevant despite being on a planet that was designed FOR THEM. smh

*dials local Kenyan police to help me get down* grin grin

*pauses after swallowing a morsel of pounded yam dipped in delicious ofe egusi. Savors the taste of the soup and continues*

Every technological invention has its down sides. The beauty of evolution is the progression of every idea towards near perfection with as little down side as scientifically possible. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer to the moral questions such technological advancement poses. Stem cell and cloning comes to mind.

You shouldn't worry how long humans will remain on this planet. That's up to our future generations to worry about. Either they find a way to manufacture a new star, move to another habitable planet, or accept their fate when the Sun eventually dies out in a big baang of supernova.

*continues with his delicious meal and wishes you good luck with calling the Kenyan authorities to save you. I would call the Tanzanian rescue authorities if I were you.*
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
The flint:

Whenever you get on naira land think b4 u write... One of the biggest problems the world faces today is population, creating humans is simply 'destructive science'.

'Food for thought man'

Mr thinker, so you mean without increasing in population they can produce humans flesh, bones e.t.c. God have mercy
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
The human body is weak....

We MUST push the envelope when incomes to integrating humans and machinery...This is the future of our race.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

lol of course not.
they already tried to get rid of you all with man made diseases and imperialism... undecided
Exactly.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Caprison(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: This is what I have been dreaming of doing. The intelligences that made the planet earth are actually cyborg-like with nonperishable bodies.
do u no wot God did 2 d pple of jew wen dey try buildin tower of babel?..if ur ans is yes,dats wot God,d creator of human bein wil do 2 u n ur incarnate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.