Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38792 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Olodostein:

Nah... Your I mean mind is Gorgeous, not the pic cool cool. There is nothing more enticing than a woman with brains and feminine toast to boot -- it is yummyluqualuicious.

I hope when the Cyborg happen to Kolo, he will single out onyibo faces cheesy cheesy to blast to extinction, since it will be made in their own image..... onyibo no go kill person, lol...

My own project is on the way - A chip is being developed that would be inserted in the Liver of humans... its called Vodka Adlibitum Initiative Immortalized; the aim is the more Russian Vodka you drink, the more you increase your lifespan.

@bold thanks!! cool cool

and i agree with you. it's easy for people to say "i agree with it" if it doesn't affect them directly. that's the problem with humanity.

don't get me started on some oyinbos oo!! lol
some black folks are just as twisted as well!! tongue

LMAO @ your satirical "plan" grin grin
concept: "it sounds good but it's really causes more harm than good" wink
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

it is a fact that we live in a universe filled with cycles and opposites all which keeps everything in balance.

Yin Yang??

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03:

Yin Yang??

grin grin

perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

you know what good and evil is.
if i went into a class room and emptied an ak47 on 6 year olds...would you not refer to me as evil? come on now.

if i fired a guy simply because i did't like him knowing he is the only source of income for his family..am i not evil?

you can't ask me "why wouldn't" God do anything because I am not God sir.
and even if God didn't exist as I am sure you do not believe, it is a fact that we live in a universe filled with cycles and opposites all which keeps everything in balance.

You won't know joy without knowing pain. You know can't enjoy sunshine if there is no darkness. Same with good and evil. We feel it in us hence the issue of conscience.

You know this so let's not go there hun. tongue

@first bolded: I believe in a Creator who made the Universe and every other thing we can't see or experience due to our human limitations. I do not hold the traditional belief in a Jewish God, Arab God or any other god that takes sides based on racial demographic or cultural disposition.

@second bolded: You may as well have answered your question.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

@first bolded: I believe in a Creator who made the Universe and every other thing we can't see or experience due to our human limitations. I do not hold the traditional belief in a Jewish God, Arab God or any other god that takes sides based on racial demographic or cultural disposition.

@second bolded: You may as well have answered your question.

Thank you. smiley

angry angry
This guy na!! grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Larrylarex(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nothing is impossible! K'Olorun so wa ju 2045 lo!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by negbenebor(f): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
So sorry cos the world would have ended before then,with all these signs the coming of the lord is near.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

angry angry
This guy na!! grin

I dey kamkpe!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by greaterlove(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
The fact that the human conciousness travels at the speed of light squared is no more news, the work going on now is how to make it feasible that we can travel to the nearest stars in less than a second at that speed. if we are to explore outerspace we need to move faster than the speed of light. It is like a joke now but we should bear in mind that the internet sounded like witchcraft 30years ago.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by timpiny(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
our establishment offer loans for any type of business/employee at favourable terms at 6% interest rate. Contact me on my email borislevi1187@gmail.com
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ceejayluv(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
negbenebor: So sorry cos the world would have ended before then,with all these signs the coming of the lord is near.
Yeah right, LOL!!!

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Chuks1405(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
That guy is likely to die before then
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by AdoOloro(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Russian has watched too much of CYBORG and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER.
He needs isolation to cure him of his illusion.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
the human Genome Project have started to manifest, yielding fruits.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by tejpot(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
When next I am coming to this universe, I prefer another galaxy. I am tired of this projected timing of events in this old-school universe. 2045 is past tense in other galaxies and here we are promising a breakdown termed breakthrough. In fact by my telepathic enquiry, I already foresaw a failure in d project.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by NLGwoodey: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2013

The guy is definitely up to something.

Every great invention (electricity, telephone, airplanes, etc) that we enjoy today started with ridicule.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ume(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.
pls bros can u help JTF arrest iman sheakau the BH leader thank u
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by mecussey(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
The truth is God is aware of everything and he knows the humans he created is able to live forever if left in the garden of Eden. Ever since he sent man out of the garden, whatever he wants to do, he uses a physical being. Jesus himself had to come in the form of human to make changes. Still, he has promised us eternal life outside the garden, i will not be suprised if he uses a Russian billionaire to achieve it of course he will not use a poor fool. One step he has given us is that we must die before living again and that is the base process. If I should join the scientists, I will concentrate on studying the soul/spirit, this is basically the brain we talk about and its an operating system which is installed inside the brain. I am sure it does not die but can be corrupted or may stop running and another started. If humans will be able to copy it, then it may be possible to install it in another machine. God is the programmer, our flesh and blood is a machine and worth nothing.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by babseg(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
ume: pls bros can u help JTF arrest iman sheakau the BH leader thank u

Don't mind that guy he is always typing rubbish.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ceejayluv(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
mecussey: The truth is God is aware of everything and he knows the humans he created is able to live forever if left in the garden of Eden. Ever since he sent man out of the garden, whatever he wants to do, he uses a physical being. Jesus himself had to come in the form of human to make changes. Still, he has promised us eternal life outside the garden, i will not be suprised if he uses a Russian billionaire to achieve it of course he will not use a poor fool. One step he has given us is that we must die before living again and that is the base process. If I should join the scientists, I will concentrate on studying the soul/spirit, this is basically the brain we talk about and its an operating system which is installed inside the brain. I am sure it does not die but can be corrupted or may stop running and another started. If humans will be able to copy it, then it may be possible to install it in another machine. God is the programmer, our flesh and blood is a machine and worth nothing.
Epic!!! That's a befitting summary of the whole endeavour.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
mecussey: The truth is God is aware of everything and he knows the humans he created is able to live forever if left in the garden of Eden. Ever since he sent man out of the garden, whatever he wants to do, he uses a physical being. Jesus himself had to come in the form of human to make changes. Still, he has promised us eternal life outside the garden, i will not be suprised if he uses a Russian billionaire to achieve it of course he will not use a poor fool. One step he has given us is that we must die before living again and that is the base process. If I should join the scientists, I will concentrate on studying the soul/spirit, this is basically the brain we talk about and its an operating system which is installed inside the brain. I am sure it does not die but can be corrupted or may stop running and another started. If humans will be able to copy it, then it may be possible to install it in another machine. God is the programmer, our flesh and blood is a machine and worth nothing.

Good analogy. However, soul/spirit is like wind. How can you replicate that ? Abeg no think am ooo. my hand no dey ooo cheesy.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
omenka:

The applications of these technologies can only be imagined! They are boundless, from global security, to space and ocean exploration.

My only fear is that the usual suspects might hijack the technology and use it to enslave humanity (which has always been their goal)

I shudder with fear at the thought of the human race winding up in a 'Total Recall'-like future. Not a pretty thing to witness at all.

Not to mention, in medicine in cases where people need prosthetic limbs. Had this been in place already, som1 like Oscar Pistorius would have been looking diferent.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by philips70(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra: The responses of most people on here can be likened to the response Leonardo Da Vinci may have received, when he proposed building a flying machine that would transport man from one place to the other. Man has since travelled to the moon and back. *drops mic*

Will you just shut the Bleep up?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
philips70:

Will you just shut the Bleep up?

Fly on the wall. What's up with the misplaced aggression?

And if I don't shut up, can you tell me what you gonna do about it. undecided
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by misterbrown(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
He should think of what he should do with is money and stop dreaming.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by babseg(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
misterbrown: He should think of what he should do with is money and stop dreaming.

He is doing because he wants to be immortalized and he is not the money with him when he dies
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

Why harnesing? Since they know all the composition of humans flesh, blood, bones e.t.c they should have produced new part by part why machine-types like. No scientist will ever find out the greatest work of God.

This has nothing to do with God or Devil, ofcourse, God and Devil are creations of Religion, the reality is different.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lilpeco007:
u jokin,,,rite?? shocked
No, I am not.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin: now lets say some people opt of it and we are forced to co-exist with them...

what would stop a bionic being from getting in "Adolf Hitler" mode
and deciding to "wipe out the weak links"?

how can i as a mortal fight something like this?
imagine an army of these things...

food for thought...
I am before my time!! wink

It will be great to have mutants or cyborg wipe out unintelligent human species, the planet is going no way with so many morons in it.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Caprison:
do u no wot God did 2 d pple of jew wen dey try buildin tower of babel?..if ur ans is yes,dats wot God,d creator of human bein wil do 2 u n ur incarnate...
God is not what you think, if what you call God is totality of the cosmic intelligence that rules the universe, then we are on the same page, but if the God you are referring to, is a being that created a world and no one sees him no more, then it does not exist.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
ume: pls bros can u help JTF arrest iman sheakau the BH leader thank u
Its simple, except they do not speak on phone, if they do, they can bee exterminated via triangulation.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
blink182: And this devil worshipper thinks he is neither for God or the devil.

Call me names, ofcourse, thats what the ignorant people do. There is nothing like God and Devil, but you can say God or Devil. Cos its a neutral force with positive and negative polarity, it the force that rules the universe, in essence, what you call God is same thing called the Devil, in opposite Polarity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.