Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38794 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

*pauses after swallowing a morsel of pounded yam dipped in delicious ofe egusi. Savors the taste of the soup and continues*

Every technological invention has its down sides. The beauty of evolution is the progression of every idea towards near perfection with as little down side as scientifically possible. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer to the moral questions such technological advancement poses. Stem cell and cloning comes to mind.

You shouldn't worry how long humans will remain on this planet. That's up to our future generations to worry about. Either they find a way to manufacture a new star, move to another habitable planet, or accept their fate when the Sun eventually dies out in a big bang supernova.

*continues with his delicious meal and wishes you good luck with calling the Kenyan authorities to save you. I would call the Tanzanian rescue authorities if I were you.*

so in other words as far as our future is concerned..better them than us? undecided

**sighs and steals his plate of food..watches terminator man vs machine tongue**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4o99k-aPKk

**oh yeah!! tanzania is better...kenya is too busy handling al-shabbaranks** undecided undecided
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Any egotistical cyborg with endless ability could see a human as a weakling and try to take them out...and even if that doesn't happen, please believe in the distant future a human being won't have a niche to fill because they won't have certain abilities and thus will become irrelevant despite being on a planet that was designed FOR THEM. smh

So u actually believe humans can create cyborgs with endless abilities bt God couldn't (u sure know nothing about computers). U believe a cyborg has no emotions so it may choose to start killing pple bt it can be egoistic. U pple keep contradicting urselves.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by hockeyboy: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and copy to your browser

http:// ./4had
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ceejayluv(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

SPOT ON!! that is all i am trying to say.
the invention of the laptop, car; etc. cannot be compared with my brain being "stored" or implanted so that i shall "live for ever".

WTF.. grin
I'm all for the unhindered advancement of technology. No sentiments please. The ancient Egyptians tried in their own way to preserve the dead by mummification, so the concept of post-mortem preservation didn't start today. With the aid of contemporary tech including the cloud, human-machine interface, neural networks, fuzzy logic and foresight of Moore's law, the human mind can be mimicked, stored and utilised for the betterment of mankind.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

so in other words as far as our future is concerned..better them than us? undecided

**sighs and steals his plate of food..watches terminator man vs machine tongue**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4o99k-aPKk

**oh yeah!! tanzania is better...kenya is too busy handling al-shabbaranks** undecided undecided

Sci-fi movies exaggerate to a ridiculous extent that makes me chuckle. grin

As longs as humans are around, we have control of the 'ABORT' button. So not to worry.

*gives her the why-did-you-steal-my-food-look*
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol @ damon so you being the genius explain how this all works then. grin
since i don't know what i am talking about, you who know all...explain to us all how it works...
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

His project doesn't want a physical body sir.
but what you fail to realize is there are other projects at work
by others which include physical form.

im saying they are all sick.
What u fail to realise is, if everyone is thinking like u we would still be living in caves

Ma, what I'm saying is u're overreacting
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

Sci-fi movies exaggerate to a ridiculous extent that makes me chuckle. grin

As longs as humans are around, we have control of the 'ABORT' button. So not to worry.

*gives her the why-did-you-steal-my-food-look*

WE? lol
all of humanity ain't part of the ELITE. grin look @ us now.
I am a free and independent human being yet my life is controlled by man on Earth. lol.
I pay taxes to man grin grin so there is no "we".

*gives him that why didn't you offer me any look*
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03:
What u fail to realise is, if everyone is thinking like u we would still be living in caves

Ma, what I'm saying is u're overreacting

i can take overreacting from you since you are not in the future...
but living in caves? where did i say that? what have i said to make you assume that?

i believe what i wrote was:

MsDarkSkin:

the babe in the profile isn't me.
but i agree with you she is gorgeous!! cool

and God pass dem indeed.. grin
too bad they don't even take his giving them a gift to explore
means to use it in moderation

i am pro-exploring what the human can do but I am not
for playing with human life in the process.

anyway, my words or beliefs won't stop a damn thing.
what is to be will be.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by omenka(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

and my thing is WHAT FOR?
what are the intentions?

The applications of these technologies can only be imagined! They are boundless, from global security, to space and ocean exploration.

My only fear is that the usual suspects might hijack the technology and use it to enslave humanity (which has always been their goal)

I shudder with fear at the thought of the human race winding up in a 'Total Recall'-like future. Not a pretty thing to witness at all.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
BTW, if u believe the story of the Babylonians who tried to build the towel of Babel then u should av no problem with those experimenting. God will scatter them if He doesn't want it, right?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

WE? lol
all of humanity ain't part of the ELITE. grin look @ us now.
I am a free and independent human being yet my life is controlled by man on Earth. lol.
I pay taxes to man grin grin so there is no "we".

*gives him that why didn't you offer me any look*

See, all these divisions first exists in our minds and if our minds can be manipulated, control then becomes very easy.

We a moving to a new phase of human consciousness that involves a paradigm shift, new economy and a new social order. I digress.

Even in your sci-fi movies, humans come out victorious at the end of the day. Like they say here, "When in doubt, use a hammer."

*invites her to dinner*
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: BTW, if u believe the story of the Babylonians who tried to build the towel of Babel then u should av no problem with those experimenting. God will scatter them if He doesn't want it, right?

An intelligent response I must say. Well done bro!

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Deiok(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
the guy need pshycic evaluation.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Tonyslim99(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Biggest imagination so far......!!!!!!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

An intelligent response I must say. Well done bro!
grin grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
omenka:

The applications of these technologies can only be imagined! They are boundless, from global security, to space and ocean exploration.

My only fear is that the usual suspects might hijack the technology and use it to enslave humanity (which has always been their goal)

I shudder with fear at the thought of the human race winding up in a 'Total Recall'-like future. Not a pretty thing to witness at all.

i share your opinion..but i think ppl like us should shut up tongue because we are overrating. wink
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: BTW, if u believe the story of the Babylonians who tried to build the towel of Babel then u should av no problem with those experimenting. God will scatter them if He doesn't want it, right?

wizeass! tongue
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

..but i think ppl like us should shut up tongue because we are overrating. wink
Looking forward to that ma grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

wizeass! tongue

More like genius
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

See, all these divisions first exists in our minds and if our minds can be manipulated, control then becomes very easy.

We a moving to a new phase of human consciousness that involves a paradigm shift, new economy and a new social order. I digress.

Even in your sci-fi movies, humans come out victorious at the end of the day. Like they say here, "When in doubt, use a hammer."

*invites her to dinner*

Good point..good > evil.

but just because we know that doesn't mean we should entertain evil.. wink
that's all i am saying..prevention is always the best cure.

*takes him up on his offer wink**
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Katier00(f): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
good thinking good product
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Lilpeco007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.
u jokin,,,rite?? shocked
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: Looking forward to that ma grin

angry angry grin

geeze!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: More like genius

ehen... tongue
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
bt seriously @msdarkskin. It's ok to be scared wink
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: bt seriously @msdarkskin. It's ok to be scared wink

lol i am not scared.
i probably won't live to see it all unfold anyway. tongue
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Good point..good > evil.

but just because we know that doesn't mean we should entertain evil.. wink
that's all i am saying..prevention is always the best cure.

*takes him up on his offer wink**

Oh no! Not the good vs evil argument again. You might as well ask who created good and evil. If the one who created good is very powerful and wise, as we are all led to believe, why didn't "He" nip evil in the bud before it got out of hand? Is there a greater paln for evil that we don't know about?

What is good? what is evil?

*looks forward to our date* tongue
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

Oh no! Not the good vs evil argument again. You might as well ask who created good and evil. If the one who created good is very powerful and wise, as we are all led to believe, why didn't "He" nip evil in the bud before it got out of hand? Is there a greater paln for evil that we don't know about?

Make una no kill me with laughter o
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

*shouts from mount Kilimanjaro*

Of course i enjoy technology such as this laptop i am using, my phone, airplane rides and cars..yes,I do...but I enjoy them knowing they not necessarily harmful to humanity's existence as a whole because I can opt out of using these things and STILL survive..i still have my sense of humanity and being.

Even they have their down sides..you've got hackers, trolls, and people who do not take into consideration that simply talking on your phone too long can lead to cancer. But these things are all preventable and again on a grand scale do not affect the existence of humanity.

Now,

Imagine something as a extreme as converting a human being into a cyborg like creatures who more than likely won't even have to use the technologies we do today because they will have built in abilities that are in-human. He just wants to implant our brains...imagine what the next sicko wants...

....perhaps telepathic abilities, built in weaponry, ability to run faster than a cheetah, x-ray vision; etc...believe you will always have the "pro-unnecessary upgrade" folks because where there is humanity..there will always be "caste systems" tongue.

We can keep trying to attribute the harmless inventions to this and claim that what he have accomplished is proof this won't be harmful but trust me hunny, everything comes to an end..and sometimes the end is not sweet. This won't end well.

Any egotistical cyborg with endless ability could see a human as a weakling and try to take them out...and even if that doesn't happen, please believe in the distant future a human being won't have a niche to fill because they won't have certain abilities and thus will become irrelevant despite being on a planet that was designed FOR THEM. smh

*dials local Kenyan police to help me get down* grin grin

Nah... Your I mean mind is Gorgeous, not the pic cool cool. There is nothing more enticing than a woman with brains and feminine toast to boot -- it is yummyluqualuicious.

I hope when the Cyborg happen to Kolo, he will single out onyibo faces cheesy cheesy to blast to extinction, since it will be made in their own image..... onyibo no go kill person, lol...

My own project is on the way - A chip is being developed that would be inserted in the Liver of humans... its called Vodka Adlibitum Initiative Immortalized; the aim is the more Russian Vodka you drink, the more you increase your lifespan.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

you know what good and evil is.
if i went into a class room and emptied an ak47 on 6 year olds...would you not refer to me as evil? come on now.

if i fired a guy simply because i did't like him knowing he is the only source of income for his family..am i not evil?

you can't ask me "why wouldn't" God do anything because I am not God sir.
and even if God didn't exist as I am sure you do not believe, it is a fact that we live in a universe filled with cycles and opposites all which keeps everything in balance.

You won't know joy without knowing pain. You know can't enjoy sunshine if there is no darkness. Same with good and evil. We feel it in us hence the issue of conscience.

You know this so let's not go there hun. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.