Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Do I Forgive These Children! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forgive These Children! (1201 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / How Can I Forgive Her? / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forgive These Children! by silverluci(f): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
How. Do . I . Forgive . These. Children
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ignore them ,simple!
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by silverluci(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Ignore them ,simple!

Not so easy to do that cos they are always in ur face
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
silverluci:

Then you should do what will make you have a clear conscience.you can demand a public apology ,maybe that will make you feel better.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by Gboliwe: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
silverluci:

So what do you want to do since forgiving isn't easy?
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by silverluci(f): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gboliwe:
So what do you want to do since forgiving isn't easy?

Just wanted to know what really forgiveness is if it is not to say I forgive you?
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by yuzedo: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wait, chill.. I don't get. Did you just need somebody/people to tell your painful life history or you really expect that pointless rhetoric to be answered by the Nairaland community?? No offence. undecided
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by silverluci(f): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo: Wait, chill.. I don't get. Did you just need somebody/people to tell your painful life history or you really expect that pointless rhetoric to be answered by the Nairaland community?? No offence. undecided

No offence taken!
It is just to show that forgiveness atimes is not as easy as it may sound.

How many times have u been hurt in the past and thought maybe its ok and then u suddenly realise something was not just right?

....Or maybe this thread is to show how tardy some people can really be tongue
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by MrMcJay(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Very simple. Since his foolishness was in public, his apology should also be in public. What about him putting his apology in writing on ur departmental notice board?
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by Kslib(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
They must apologise publicly.. Shikena!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by kay9(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
*yawn*
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by dabrake(m): 2:41am On Jul 15, 2013
silverluci: We are course mates and in our finals but something happened in our second year.

I stayed off campus with a female friend and so my course mates always visit from time to time. But on this particular evening as we were rounding up dinner, two of our male colleagues came visiting and naturally, we invited them to join us. After the meal, I noticed that one was talking to my room mate in low tones and the other turned to me too. I didn't like the arrangement so I decided to step out for fresh air. On my way out of the gate, I noticed the guy had followed and when I asked my he started "misbehaving". I was surprised but didn't want it to look as if I cared so I quietly asked him to leave me alone, twisted my hand out of his grip and ran out.
The next day, I heard a new story in school, that "I" was trying to seduce "him" and he didn't so I got upset and promised never to talk to him again.

MY GOD! I was so so embarrased at what I heard and since I never had any witnesses I was on my own! I was the laughing stock of the dept and I heard whenever he wants to ask a gal out he will start by saying "u know she wanted to seduce me but I disagreed cos I was thinking of u...."

I was hurt, but I told myself over and over that I had forgiven him and his friends cos they are children and it is only children that can act the way they did.

Fast forward to final year, he and his friends are coming one after the other to ask for my forgiveness saying that they know that they hurt me. But it is like my heart had turned to stone and I don't feel a thing. I just murmured something and walked away.

What can I do to take this off my heart, I thought I had but these past few weeks has shown me otherwise.

How. Do . I . Forgive . These. Children
Isaiah and Darlington. Right?
Re: How Do I Forgive These Children! by HezronLorraine(m): 3:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls don't sweat it.some people are naturally like that to oppress you for no certain reason.I understand how miserable you feel but at the same time its left for you to rise above it all,I don't know how strong you can be.you have to be a guy,no one can bully or usher around.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? / My Grandmother Is In Love With My Boyfriend / Good Relationships Take Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.