Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,035 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Sexkillz, Shame On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexkillz, Shame On You (1055 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Sexkillz I Need Your Advise / I Am In Love With Sexkillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Sexkillz, Shame On You by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
You banned lastapostle unjustly because he came in defence of the ibo race as igbo hater continuously insult his tribe.

You deleted all the posts associated with that tribal ranting and banned lastapostle while the originator of the insults on his tribe was let loose!

You are a loser and a bitter one too.

God and Seun has created nairaland for you but posterity will judge your antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, Shame On You by xynerise: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sexkillz one of ur 'banee' is prostesting grin
Re: Sexkillz, Shame On You by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
I banned "LastApostle" and "igbo-hater" sequentially. Pls use the complaint thread next time.

(1)

7 Reasons Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy / A True Life Story / "The Secret To Impressing Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.