Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3512 Views)

The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How Will I Ever Survive This? / Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Dubemkelly(m): 12:33am On Apr 10, 2013
The choice is urs bruv....D problm lies within u,find d purpose of u getting married, everybody claims he or she wants d best buh dey don't knw hw d best is being achieved...God's factor z paramount n u need 2 strt attnding r/ship ministry, pastor Kingsley in JAM BASE,Festac twn Lag will help u actualise dat...Deres more 2 a r/shp dan sex, dnt jux play a bad sharp guy 4 a short tym n face a grave consequence" Let d luv flow naturally n don't act it
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
andyanders: Well, I wouldn't know how you look at this. You have a spiritual problem and need to be delivered. Unless this is done, you will keep meeting them and losing them.
word !

The best advice so far but will certainly look like the most stup!d advice
Re: . by tabansiou: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
I am available if ur ready to remove sex out of the picture and focus on us
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
tabansiou: I am available if ur ready to remove sex out of the picture and focus on us

Really! Hhhhmmm, just like dat! Why don't u upload a pix n let's see hw it goes! As a matter of fact, I'm not a sex freak! It just happened and both consented. Not like a force or pressure demand!
Re: . by tabansiou: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
austushi1:

Really! Hhhhmmm, just like dat! Why don't u upload a pix n let's see hw it goes! As a matter of fact, I'm not a sex freak! It just happened and both consented. Not like a force or pressure demand!
I can send it to ur mail or any other way u can receive it,let me know
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
tabansiou: I can send it to ur mail or any other way u can receive it,let me know

Send a PM!
Re: . by tabansiou: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
austushi1:

Send a PM!
new user on naira land pls I can send to ur mail add
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
tabansiou: I can send it to ur mail or any other way u can receive it,let me know
lol...

This one dey hustle husband

1 Like

Re: . by xavipedro(m): 4:22am On Apr 26, 2013
fubbyy: lol...

This one dey hustle husband

Husband scarce for market my broda.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2013
xavipedro:

Husband scarce for market my broda.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Inik: It looks like you are just after sex in your relationships, that is why the girls used u and dumped you. Grow up, set your standard high, stop cheapening yourself and you will meet the girl that will be your wife.

That's true... To have a lasting meaningful relationship,place sex at the back burner...at this stage , what should be of importance is getting to know her, be her friend, companion without the sex part... Am also working on this recipe as well... No sex , if u can't be my friend, my companion, create the space to get to know each other characters , then forget abt me.. I even get turned off, when a guy wooing me about a relationship, just stretches forward to hug and kiss... I don't know I get turned off, cos I know where it usually leads , if not controlled.. sad
And am at peace with my decision ... At least am no longer committing fornication, and am at peace with my being and with God...one of my ex called , saying he wants me back, I told him can u be my friend without thinking or waiting for sex?... If u can't hold yur body and lets get to know what went wrong btwn us before we broke up...then pls date someonelse... Cause am not ready for relationships without meaning or direction... Just sex sex sex..,. Nah count me out... He was sober and he says, ok.. And that I shud give him time to work sumthings out with his job and getting his own place.. I say no wahala.. We can chat, gist, talk on phone, meet in functions..and am ok with it.
So op.... Focus more on character than sex.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Amelian:

That's true... To have a lasting meaningful relationship,place sex at the back burner...at this stage , what should be of importance is getting to know her, be her friend, companion without the sex part... Am also working on this recipe as well... No sex , if u can't be my friend, my companion, create the space to get to know each other characters , then forget abt me.. I even get turned off, when a guy wooing me about a relationship, just stretches forward to hug and kiss... I don't know I get turned off, cos I know where it usually leads , if not controlled.. sad
And am at peace with my decision ... At least am no longer committing fornication, and am at peace with my being and with God...one of my ex called , saying he wants me back, I told him can u be my friend without thinking or waiting for sex?... If u can't hold yur body and lets get to know what went wrong btwn us before we broke up...then pls date someonelse... Cause am not ready for relationships without meaning or direction... Just sex sex sex..,. Nah count me out... He was sober and he says, ok.. And that I shud give him time to work sumthings out with his job and getting his own place.. I say no wahala.. We can chat, gist, talk on phone, meet in functions..and am ok with it.
So op.... Focus more on character than sex.

I'm dazed @some of ur replies here! Aside from my 1st love, I never demanded for sex 4rm d other 2! It just happened. It was a mutual agreement! U talk like u don't kw hw it goes; like wat happens when a guy n a girl(lovers) are in a room, watching movies, gisting, playing etc, anything happens thereafter(feelings!) Even my 1st love, I never forced her in2 having sex with me!

Amelian, who told u I neva got 2kw them? Girl, we were very close like brother n sister, we were friends! What u don't kw is dat, no matter how u get close or get to kw n understand some1, u can never kw them completely! Even some married people still get surprised @their spouse's character.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ok ok, chill... I understand te scenario better...sorry for d assumptions on wat happening....
Be patient .. Patience is the key
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Amelian: Ok ok, chill... I understand te scenario better...sorry for d assumptions on wat happening....
Be patient .. Patience is the key

I've takn a chill-pill! Tanx 4 understanding!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Some girls go just carry sex matter for head like say na orisa. angry
Re: . by tabansiou: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
BoboYekini: Some girls go just carry sex matter for head like say na orisa. angry
sometimes the guy nor even ask them for sex oh,cos they tink its the fastest way to his heart
Re: . by tonyfred(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
smileyVery simple, u re the goodluck chuk.
When a gurl wants to get married she will just come and date u.
Re: . by Princesszoe: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Op one thing i like about you(from what i percieved) is your honesty. I like your way of respecting and loving your woman with all your heart. That is one of the qualities of a potential husband. My dear, your problem is not really a physical one. Am serious. You need prayers and those prayers will be very effective if you will zip up. Hard as it seems but you've got to grab the bull by the horn because no pain no gain. You have to pray radically with zip up method. This will help you from defiling your bed before marriage. If you defile your bed before marriage, then be ready to fight strange battles in your marriage except if you will head for divorce when it arises but that will worsen things. If you cannot pray some radical prayers than go to deliverance arena because "upon mount zion there must deliverence". Spirit wife might be involved in this because she will be jealous of you getting married thereby frustrating you merely on marriage stuff. God will bless you as you do the right thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) / Jesus!! See Lap Dance In A South African School / To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.