Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,883 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! (1701 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
I need your Opinion on this;

A guy I know met a girl he fell in love with n they ve been doin well as couple. He complained initially that she was s*x starving him with no reason not even due 2 her virginity n he was quite patient with her. Recently she gave it(s*x) to him n they had it four times b4 she disclosed her HIV+ status to him.

The stunning thing is that he stills make love to her with condoms, no oral s*x but they kiss on the note that his badly in love with her.

When I asked him about the initial four times s*x he said he had protected s*x n it was so because she refused him going in unprotected.

I am worried cos he is confident he is safe becos of the protected s*x n has refused my advise to go in 4 RVT.

Wat do u think or suggest?
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by k2039: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Abeg, let the guy enjoy his life. Na wetin sweet dey kill person.
If I were you I will just give him a thumbs up
[/size]
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by causewahala: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
With proper medical counseling this can be well managed. As for me sha, my own love get brain and better IQ! grin

Na 440 str8! The only HIV person I relate with na for my workplace and na because company policy fit fit fire anybody wey make them feel one-kind, else, I keep respectable distance!

My life. . . . my policy! cool
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Their is no opinion on diz mata bt since he his aware, then let him enjoyed his life. Why are u worried on his behalf abi na you?
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by kay9(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
There's nothing wrong with being love with a HIV+ person; love goes beyond sexx and intimacy. Using a condom is all good and fine, but to limit the risk your friend (and his girlfriend) ought to go for proper medical counselling and tips to avoid her infecting him.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Love don't cost a thing
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Some of these HIV+ people will outlive a lot of you.

1 Like

Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
I think the condoms can help him stay protected but for how long?

He also said that he is d reason she's alive, she was always having sucidal attempts b4 he came into her life.

1 Like

Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by 50calibre(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
You know the world has a population of about 7 billion, the over population in some third world countries has been categorised as a crises by the UN, the earth is facing some serious environmental challenges because of our carbon emission so when a person decides to cut his life short all in the name of love, we can only give kudos to him as it would be a little contribution towards saving the planet.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by kay9(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
dvdon:
He also said that he is d reason she's alive, she was always having sucidal attempts b4 he came into her life.

Eyaa. smiley

Just convince your guy to visit one of these HIV-friendly hospitals for counselling and tips. It'll be tragic if they both become positive o! grin
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
50calibre: You know the world has a population of about 7 billion, the over population in some third world countries has been categorised as a crises by the UN, the earth is facing some serious environmental challenges because of our carbon emission so when a person decides to cut his life short all in the name of love, we can only give kudos to him as it would be a little contribution towards saving the planet.
So caring of u.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
ok .
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Penssuwa(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
at times, its better to love with ur brain than ur heart. The risk is v.costly oo
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by ba7man(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Do you guys know that Malaria kills more people every year than HIV??
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by CharlesShaw(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Your man is safe.
And can make HIVFreeBabies wif his gurl.
He shud visit VCTU in general hospitals 4 further enlightenment.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by GeneralJ(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
If he is Nigerian, then he is invisible to dat shit jooor, HIV no dey mess with us boiz like that, but if he is south african .... grin grin grin grin

Ok, start the attacks and ban
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Sealeddeal(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2013
Well,there is low possibility of a guy contracting HIV after having unprotected sex with HIV+ patience let alone having protected sex.However,in both cases,i must admit that there is risk present and i think the guy in question should go for HIV test even though i feel confident that he has not contracted HIV from his HIV+ gal.

2 Likes

Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 10, 2013
That's just too risky,and doing it consciously makes me think your friend is madder. Something are excusable when done unconsciously.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Ndyoo(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2013
Is her love worth all that risk is the big question. for us that gave up on love;a long time ago...I wouldn't try it,I would slice her throat after telling on the fourth time.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Guess wat, I just showed him (my friend the loverboy) this thread on NL n he is happy at the positive responds from u guys n says that when his girl is back from work he will share n follow it up wif her.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
For you to contract HIV from kissing you must drink a bucket full of saliva not just do kiss o and condoms are the for a reason. A friend with aids or hiv is still a friend. Just because they have HIv it does not mean its the end so i dont see why it should be a biggy. comeone yall be open minded we live in 2013 remember not 1983
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by Scarpon(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
see risk guys take in the name of conji
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by AtheistD(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
dvdon: I think the condoms can help him stay protected but for how long?

Not good. So she has HIV and is emotionally unstable too. He has bitten off more than he can chew shocked
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by boron10(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yomieluv: That's just too risky,and doing it consciously makes me think your friend is madder. Something are excusable when done unconsciously.

what's the risk there? Afterall he's proctecting himself. Let's stop being ignorant for crying out loud. You think the lady will be confident to disclose her status to the next guy she meets should she get dumped by her bf? The gal deserve commendation for not choosing to intentionally spread the virus with the mindset of "afterall i got it from someone else"

@all, whoever is having unprotected sex with any girl is at a higher risk of contracting HIV than the op's friend.
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by kay9(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
dvdon: Guess wat, I just showed him (my friend the loverboy) this thread on NL n he is happy at the positive responds from u guys n says that when his girl is back from work he will share n follow it up wif her.

Aww, thats so nice. smiley Glad i finally contributed something truly positive to someone's happiness through NL.

Oh and please tell your friend and his sweetheart to ignore the doom-singers on this thread asking him to dump her. You know we need people like that so that words like ''ignorant'', ''unenligntened'' and ''insensitive'' will still have a meaning. wink
Re: He Sleeps With His HIV + Girlfriend!! by greedie1(f): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
to think he isn't even married to her love gbakwa oku!

(1) (Reply)

Am In A Delimma, Pls Help. / Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy / Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.