Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays (35052 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Slimzy baby: Sharrrap dia,na ur type dem dey talk abt 4 dis thread...ugly thieves

I don't appreciate when senseless people quote my posts without understanding the subject matter.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
Uwakuwak: my boss is asking me out, i will rather quit the job than consent to that, meanwhile she has started dating him.

And what is the aim of this your post?

To expose the lies you (since you are a woman)tell right?

Dumb head!

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by chizel: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls call me back,am having lectures,whereas another man is ontop of her.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by stylesco: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
Uwakuwak: I don't consent to unprotected sex. Yet she is battling to treat STD SHE contacted through sex

Are you a lesbian?

I know your type: jealous ugly duckling. No wonder men don't approach you.
Jealousy is a terrible disease get well soon.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Xavier1976(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Took a girl out to a restaurant (real experience)

Me: what do you want to eat?
Girl: I am a vegetarian I don't eat vegetables.
Me:thinking(she must have forgotten what being a vegetarian meant)
Girl: (to waiter) Give me rice, chicken, moi moi, dodo, catfish, coleslaw, fruit salad.
Me: thinking (omg !!!!! se she go fit finish all these?) Oh, anything else?
Girl: Ok...waiter you have snails and barbeque?
Me: thinking (i don enter one chance).
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Slimzybaby(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
bukatyne:

Dumb head!
who is dis !diot? are u dat stup!d or u just lack common sense? anyway i can see u are a frustrated pu.s.sy.ur type no go even get boyfrnd sef! see as u resemble wiiiinch
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Slimzybaby(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
bukatyne:

Dumb head!
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by cronsberg: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Chai! women don suffer for this nigeria o grin grin . I so much want to add to the list, but as cruel as i am, am starting to have pity on our ladies sad . so imma give them a break(afterall they're human too)
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Xavier1976(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Lies continues...

11, I am a born again, i don't have s.ex (....are those condoms in your bag birthday balloons?).
12, Oh i attend Daystar, i go for the 11am service (christ!!! no 11am service).
13, My love language is receiving gift from people (...and mine is running from you)
14, I have never slept outside my house before so you have to drop me back in Ikorodu by 9pm (you don enter one chance journey to ikorodu)
15, I don't do clubs (and you were able to mention 10 clubs in VI?)
16, I don't take alcohols but i can manage 3 glasses of baileys

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by edithokoye0096: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
truthisbitter: ^
Rapists for where? He force am? He no force am now. We go take una go chop. We go take una go shopping. We go take una go do una hair. When time come reach to open nyansh, una go come miraculously get headache. Barawo. grin
U are nothing but a fool.
So U exchange gifts/goodies for sex?
So all these while U've been telling her, 'I love you', U do not mean it? Ur mind is just on sex? If it were to be a lady, U will tongue lash her and insult her that she's cheap. Anyway, this applies to ladies that like men to pay their bills. As for me, I pay my bills myself and I love doing that. I even send money home and lend a helping hand to a friend, I always feel good doing that. I have men seeking my attention-lots of gifts, shopping, company (not intimacy), etc- but I always make it clear to them my position. I hate men's attitude of 'kiss n tell', thus, I do not make myself vulnerable. It feels great to be on the giving side, that way, U earn Ur respect. This principle works. Afterall, what a man can do......
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Slimzy baby: who is dis !diot? are u dat stup!d or u just lack common sense? anyway i can see u are a frustrated pu.s.sy.ur type no go even get boyfrnd sef! see as u resemble wiiiinch

bukatyne:

I don't appreciate when senseless people quote my posts without understanding the subject matter.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by born2fuckpussy: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
I would have give you my pin but my BIS expire tommorow...there top lies on bbm.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by ijawkid(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
adewasco2k:

1. He gave me 50k and didnt even touch me.....like seriously? wink
2. Yes, i slept in his house but nothing happened....sure we know wink
3. Trust me now, i didnt allow him do anything nasty when i visited him in Abuja ....oh really, may be he didnt get nasty anyway
4. I dont know why this girls are flaunting iPad's i dont like iPad its too big....girl i haerd you asking a dude how much a UK used iPad costs grin

one girl been tell me number 2.....

inside my mind iI come say this girl don lie well well.....either she been think say I be pikin..grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by AtheistD(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
bjstardom:
1. I have a boyfriend but he is not
in the country.

Those poor boyfriends cry
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Slimzybaby(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
edithokoye0096@:

So all these while U've been telling her, 'I love you', U do not mean it? Ur mind is just on sex? If it were to be a lady, U will tongue lash her and insult her that she's cheap. Anyway, this applies to ladies that like men to pay their bills. As for me, I pay my bills myself and I love doing that. I even send money home and lend a helping hand to a friend, I always feel good doing that. I have men seeking my attention-lots of gifts, shopping, company (not intimacy), etc- but I always make it clear to them my position. I hate men's attitude of 'kiss n tell', thus, I do not make myself vulnerable. It feels great to be on the giving side, that way, U earn Ur respect. This principle works. Afterall, what a man can do......
ur own dey different nah,u fit be runs gal nah
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Theloveth(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Who would you now marry boys?
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by born2fuckpussy: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
You guys are truly amazing, I thought I am the only victim of this oooh, I don't know it is general problem, I cannot cope.even look miror maybe they lies because they felt I am ugly when I am handsome. I have been sleeping with prostitutes since the last girl nearly send me to early grave through demand.....i will never date again, just one girl and the rest will continue to be prostitutes forever.pay as you Bleep.shikenah
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Slimzybaby(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
75% of nairaland gals are really frustrated,most of them are nt even in any gud relationship yet u seem them opening dia dirty mouth giving advice to people...if all of una dey claim say una no dey tell lie,then who come dey blow those lies nah...make thunder fire una mouth dia
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by skyone(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
Slimzy baby: 75% of nairaland gals are really frustrated,most of them are nt even in any gud relationship yet u seem them opening dia dirty mouth giving advice to people...if all of una dey claim say una no dey tell lie,then who come dey blow those lies nah...make thunder fire una mouth dia

Well said in fact you hit the nail on the head.

It's very clear that ladies lie 100 times more than men and to add injury to insult their lies are always a killer one. True life experience........... a lady told me she has only dated and have sex with only 3 men [/b]in her life meanwhile i discovered through many technology devices that [b]she has in fact slept with more than 15 men and still cheating on me. I couldn't believe my discoveries but they were all true and real fact as i was able to read emails, text messages, mobile conversation etc. I lost all the respect for her and i see her as devil incarnate she can kill easily.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by skyone(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

inside my mind iI come say this girl don lie well well.....either she been think say I be pikin..grin

grin grin grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by skyone(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Seyixyz: I don't kw watz wrong wif my atm..Cud u pls help me out wif som cash?

Egbele o .... grin haaa this one happen to me ooooo but i james bondingly escaped grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

It's possible (frm experience)
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by alex406(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
My boy friend broke my heart and married my friend.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by ZE: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
dont mind that guy following me every where he is just a bloody chyker...he is wasteing his time.(meanwhile d guy d yansh her every day)
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Uwakuwak(f): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
bukatyne: And what is the aim of this your post? To expose the lies you (since you are a woman)tell right? Dumb head!
if you don,t accept my post, u respect my person. Inugo!
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
bjstardom: TOP 8 LIES TOLD BY GIRLS OF
NOWADAYS
1. I have a boyfriend but he is not
in the country.
2. The lecturer called me but i did'nt
answer
3. Am not bleaching my skin, my
natural color is just coming out.
4. Am on my periods.
5. I went to visit a guy in
Abuja, he gave me N50,000
but he did not even touch me
6. I don't love u because of your
money.
7. He is just a friend.
8. I love u too!,
True of False?
Add yours......
i dey always hear no7 and no8 all the time grin and if i may ask u forget to add the lie wey dem always dey talk about being virgins grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by opendo21(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guys, now that we know these lies, we really need to develop ready made answers to counter those lies. Naija babes I hail una oo! ;DGuys, now that we know these lies, we really need to develop ready made answers to counter those lies. Naija babes I hail una oo! grin grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by opendo21(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
;DGuys, now that we know these lies, we really need to develop ready made answers to counter those lies. Naija babes I hail una oo! grin grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by truthisbitter: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
edithokoye0096@:

No, you are the fool. No one gives a shiit about how you run your life. What do you want? A cookie? Step aside, shut the fkuc and let the grown ups do the talking. After I have fed you guguru and epa, I must yansh you. Ole!
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Uwakuwak(f): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
style$co:
Are you a lesbian? I know your type: jealous ugly duckling. No wonder men don't approach you. Jealousy is a terrible disease get well soon.
i'm not a lesbian, since men don't approach me, i don,t want to remain jealous so kindly permit me to share ur man with u.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by dryakson(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: after my FIRST mistake where i was DECIEVED to loosing my virginty, i av vowed to make it MY ONLY mistake! I will never date anyone who will not marry me!
Mind u, i refused guys since then, all u see around me are frnds and toasters!
grin grin grin
lwkmd another lie guys take not
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
hemartins: *
* Stop it, I don't like it. ( this is the biggest lie of all, if you stop, you are dull)
To be continued.......

I was fooled with this line once sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.