Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays (35056 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by tellwisdom: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2013
He's been disturbing me. I dont even pick his calls

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by stainlessify: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2013
Me I don't knw how to lie oo, am a christian...lol

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by delors(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2013
Boring! be more creative bros...I heard these way back in high school several years back....15?
Inject some creativity like:

I only do my laundry in London...but I live in Mushin! Now, that's creativity. Ask from Miss Chief! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2013
I use to be slim...just that Pple where complaining that I was too skinny!!!Now am fat and I don't care :-Xna lie o.She dey on diet pills

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Jay60(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2013
See yhu!! :-XSee yhu!!
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by G12(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2013
"I hv a bf - even wen her frnd said she doesn't".

"You're just a frnd - upon d signs of love"
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Jay60(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Naija babes walahi den don maraNaija babes walahi den don maraNaija babes walahi den don mara
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by mysticgal(f): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2013
galz have die in the hands of 190 and co,hhmmm
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by adewasco2k(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2013
1. He gave me 50k and didnt even touch me.....like seriously? wink
2. Yes, i slept in his house but nothing happened....sure we know wink
3. Trust me now, i didnt allow him do anything nasty when i visited him in Abuja ....oh really, may be he didnt get nasty anyway
4. I dont know why this girls are flaunting iPad's i dont like iPad its too big....girl i haerd you asking a dude how much a UK used iPad costs grin

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by dammytosh: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2013
1. Why will i lie to you ? (She is a serial liar)
2. I don't know how to ask guys for money (Ahhh run, ur purse will soon go flat)
3. I don't like sex (She like am die)
4. My battery is low (Not really, u are disturbing a parole)
5. Baby I am tired , i will soon go and sleep (meaning, she is with another guy for the night, dnt call till 2moro)
6. To a new guy (It is being long i had s*e*x i am not a sex freak) [Na lie, she had s*e*x last week]
7. I am sorry. [na 2day ?]
8. When caught cheating, (I will never attempt this again, my life is ruined) [ lol, she will still sleep with another person soon, better run for ur dear life]

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2013
I am a virgin - Onila

16 Likes

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by changeagent(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2013
bjstardom: TOP 8 LIES TOLD BY GIRLS OF
NOWADAYS
1. I have a boyfriend but he is not
in the country.
2. The lecturer called me but i did'nt
answer
3. Am not bleaching my skin, my
natural color is just coming out.
4. Am on my periods.
5. I went to visit a guy in
Abuja, he gave me N50,000
but he did not even touch me
6. I don't love u because of your
money.
7. He is just a friend.
8. I love u too!,
True of False?
Add yours......
I am a guy and I truly respect our ladies,why all these insults on our ladies. Most those things listed are true. Stop this pls

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by crisycent: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2013
He's just being nice, that's all
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by AK481(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: I am a virgin - Onila

Dat one wey dey fucck anyhow for my street,guy forget,I sure say ur head fit enter the place sef

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Melancholy(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2013
You know u not the only guy that calls and message me of love(a big lie, she's not into any relationship before besides, she's still amateur in the game.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by mike404(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2013
AK 48:

Dat one wey dey fucck anyhow for my street,guy forget,I sure say ur head fit enter the place sef
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Fantacy1(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2013
190: i lost my v-i-r-ginity to a friend of mine who forced me against my wish grin grin grin
Spirit works 2geda, same point I wz abt 2 make. No lady wil eva admit losing her virginity generously..itz always I WAS RAPED/FORCED BY MY 1ST BF..shits!!!

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by DammyFx: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Am still a virgin and am 21
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by yeye4live(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2013
One told me she does nt like sexx ,only to find out she stays in a brothel
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by truthisbitter: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2013
I was thinking of opening a similar thread: Lies told by men; but I realized something: Everything we say is a lie! grin

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by femi4: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2013
Let me just lie beside you tonight, *no touching*
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by spurlge(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2013
yuzedo: [size=18pt]YOU ARE THE SECOND GUY I AM EVER HAVING SEX WITH...[/size] grin grin grin angry undecided

THIS IS THE BEST LINE YET YOUR PURRY IS A SINK>
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by timrock(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Ok..na naw u knw say ladies dey lie
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by RexyDon(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2013
I don't like cheating, because i myself don't cheat....
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Deyinka007: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2013
changeagent: I am a guy and I truly respect our ladies,why all these insults on our ladies. Most those things listed are true. Stop this pls
Cool story bruh. We know your type. undecided

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Donkaro: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2013
i just want to concentrate on god and serving him

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by samilo88(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2013
190: i lost my v-i-r-ginity to a friend of mine who forced me against my wish grin grin grin
Seriously that's the number one lie especially frm all these church girls..

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Kassidy90(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2013
@op i jst fall maga for dat numba 1 recently......chai d girl go hear am frm me nw
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by tearie: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2013
The way guys keep saying (proudly o) disgusting, shameful, and embarrassing intimate things about ladies, I don't know why ladies won't just take a cue and zip up and stay away from such men till they get married. We just keep giving them bullets to fire us with. Too bad
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by deene: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2013
stop it. i dont want to do this * while her hands are reaching for your zipper*

me just smiles and say "ok"

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Indifferent(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2013
9. I'm not hungry i will only take a soft drink
10. Its brazillian hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics)