Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays (35054 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
HERE IS 1 ONE: "HE IS MY BEST FRIEND'S HUSBAND"
WHEN U MEET HER & THE MARRIED MAN WHO IS FCKING HER

ANDNTHE MOST POPULAR
"I LOVE U"
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Koolking(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Sooooo funny lies
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by groovie(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
Keensi: False! I can't find any lie i've told on d list

lol, u are advanced then, on a higher strata.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
tearie: The way guys keep saying (proudly o) disgusting, shameful, and embarrassing intimate things about ladies, I don't know why ladies won't just take a cue and zip up and stay away from such men till they get married. We just keep giving them bullets to fire us with. Too bad

I tire o!

That's why relationships and marriages keep having problems when the men believe that all their women are saying are lies. Even married men generalize women and I'm like woah!

You hear married men saying 'all women are liars', 'they are not trustworthy' stubborn etc. and their sisters will collaborate especially when it's DIL/MIL/SIL palaver.

Are all these men telling me that they don't have any girlfriend/wife/sister/mother? How will you give your all when you clearly don't trust the person?
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
deene: stop it. i dont want to do this * while her hands are reaching for your zipper*

me just smiles and say "ok"
deene: stop it. i dont want to do this * while her hands are reaching for your zipper*

me just smiles and say "ok"
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by jmoore(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
ylaa: RUBBISH POST. SEEMS YOU GUYS ARE RUNNING OUT OF GOOD TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION. I ADVISE YOU CONSULT ME COS I'VE GOT [size=15pt]1001 NICE TOPICS[/size] FOR DISCUSSION THAT WILL BE OF GREAT BENEFIT FOR NAIRALANDERS.

1001 nice topics? another lie

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
bukatyne:

If guys are spewing rubbish about women and dragging them to the mud, must you join? Are you not a woman?

We are our own worst enemies

Na wa. I wanted to tell her the same thing before but I decided to keep quiet so it doesn't look like I am taking the thread too seriously.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by pcagbaji(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
i am in class now
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
bigbasho: One told me that period thing. I comot the pad, I no see blood. She come dey say she no sabi y d blood no show. Mtscheww. Na so I issue her straight.

Shouldn't the fact that she lied about being on her period tell you that she has no desire to have sexx with you? Why will you still try to get intimate with someone that doesn't want to sleep with you?

I tire for all these rapists sha.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by truthisbitter: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
^
Rapists for where? He force am? He no force am now. We go take una go chop. We go take una go shopping. We go take una go do una hair. When time come reach to open nyansh, una go come miraculously get headache. Barawo. grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Seyixyz: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
ylaa: RUBBISH POST. SEEMS YOU GUYS ARE RUNNING OUT OF GOOD TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION. I ADVISE YOU CONSULT ME COS I'VE GOT 1001 NICE TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION THAT WILL BE OF GREAT BENEFIT FOR NAIRALANDERS.
C one of dem o..She dey vex cos she don xplore al dis lies finish
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Bolushalom:
Buh she can explain....

grin grin grin I no fit laugh.... Of course she will explain , with a tangible answer! grin
Abeg o.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
fellis:

Na wa. I wanted to tell her the same thing before but I decided to keep quiet so it doesn't look like I am taking the thread too seriously.

Sometimes I feel there is a natural and deep seated hatred women have for each other.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Seyixyz: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
4 cryin out loud,,i luv u..She go com dey do 1 mumucious & pretentious cry cry
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
truthisbitter: ^
Rapists for where? He force am? He no force am now. We go take una go chop. We go take una go shopping. We go take una go do una hair. When time come reach to open nyansh, una go come miraculously get headache. Barawo. grin

Because he took her shopping and bought weavon for her that gives him to right to raype her abi?
Nobody is forcing you men to spend everything you have on women, you are the ones giving them your money with your own hands abi dem hold una for gun point? Mtchew.
Stop dating materialistic women if you know that you are not okay with their constant demands. Look for a person that has a good character and likes you for you. Not somebody that is after your money.

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
bukatyne:

Sometimes I feel there is a natural and deep seated hatred women have for each other.

I also think so.
The way a lot of women show animosity towards other women can fear me sometimes.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by truthisbitter: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
fellis:

Because he took her shopping and bought weavon for her that gives him to right to raype her abi?
Nobody is forcing you men to spend everything you have on women, you are the ones giving them your money with your own hands abi dem hold una for gun point? Mtchew.
Stop dating materialistic women if you know that you are not okay with their constant demands. Look for a person that has a good character and likes you for you. Not somebody that is after your money.
Una be thieves. grin grin grin All of you are materialistic! Isn't that what we are saying? No one of you is righteous. We are not charities. You women know what's up, but you are just trying to play wise. Come take guguru and epa and drop that skirt woman. Fast fast.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
truthisbitter:
Una be thieves. grin grin grin All of you are materialistic! Isn't that what we are saying? No one of you is righteous. We are not spending money because we are work at a charity. You women know what's up, but you are just trying to play wise. Come take guguru and epa and drop that skirt woman. Fast fast.

You need to change the circle of women you hang out with.
Good women exist.
Or maybe your character is what is constantly attracting materialistic girls to you and repelling the well behaved ones.

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by truthisbitter: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
^
Good women don't exist anywhere. We have learnt from experience. They may have existed in the olden times, but not this generation. We are all hustlers. Which woman will claim to be materialistic? Of course, you'd claim otherwise. Naija women have outdone themselves. Na money all of una like. Don't worry. We have the money. Just know that I am knacking that yansh. If you don't want to knack, gently refuse my money. Lobatan. I am not a charity! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by evatee(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
chikk:

If u haven't heard, seen or got something to contribute, who will? No be you? No be woman matter? Negative attributes at that. You must say something, you don't miss out on such!
Thought it's only me that noticed dis.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
truthisbitter: ^
Good women don't exist anywhere. We have learnt from experience. They may have existed in the olden times, but not this generation. We are all hustlers. bla bla bla

Look, just believe whatever you want to believe.

I don't have time for this nonsense.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Seyixyz: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
fellis:

Madam,d day u start demandin 4rm me is d day u start openin ur legs litu by litu 4 me..And most of u do it..Harsh truth abi..Or,do u xpect me 2 jus kip spendin on u witout gettin anytin 4rm u?Na Father Christmas i b ne?Abeg,relax jor..U are ur own worst problem
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by truthisbitter: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
fellis: I don't have time for this nonsense.

Another lie. Women and lie. Una no dey tire? grin grin grin If you didn't have time, you wouldn't even be on this thread; instead, you took your precious time to not only post a couple of messages, but to also try to sway some minds. Try again. My own just be say after I don take you go mama put, you must drop that skirt. You can't escape yanshing after chopping my money! Lobatan. Thieves. grin grin grin

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Beaf1: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Does that mean that you all are going to marry liars, live the rest of your lives with liars, allow liars to mother your children, raise them etc.

I am sure most of the responses are from single guys that is why I put on the above ^^ questions.

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
190: i lost my v-i-r-ginity to a friend of mine who forced me against my wish grin grin grin
Eeya, it won't happen again.....
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Beaf!:
Does that mean that you all are going to marry liars, live the rest of your lives with liars, allow liars to mother your children, raise them etc.

They will marry aliens
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by IkaBoy1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
190:

DOA!!

Ive heard that over 600 times from different ladies
so true so true

Natural colour indeed - Nigerian Girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Xavier1976(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
Oh, what a very interesting topic! let me add my own -

1, I need to send 10k to my sister serving in Kutunwengi and i have money o but my ATM card is bad.(enter a bank and withdraw at the counter)
2, I am stranded i have money in my account but my ATM got stuck in the machine and it would take 10 working days to come out.(same answer with number one)
3, i am not a virgin because i was r.aped in secondary school(how come the boy still greets you with a smile?)
4, The first time i had s.ex the guy didn't really enter so i am still a virgin (the guy must be an Eunuch).
5, I went to AY live with a friend of mine... (they use "friend" if they want to keep the gender off focus)
6, My dad's friend bought the BB Z10 for me (he must be running an NGO)
7, I am close to all my EX(s), (multiple sex partner, once in always in)
8, I was born in US (how come you still queuing up at the embassy for visa)
9, I used to be light in complexion ( now you are as dark as the devil, did you experience nuclear holocaust?)
10,At the mall; oh i love this perfume but i forgot my bag in the car (yea right !!! here is the car keys, go pick it up)

to be continued...

Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Slimzybaby(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
bukatyne:

They will marry aliens
Sharrrap dia,na ur type dem dey talk abt 4 dis thread...ugly thieves
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Uwakuwak(f): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
my boss is asking me out, i will rather quit the job than consent to that, meanwhile she has started dating him.
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by Uwakuwak(f): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
I don't consent to unprotected sex. Yet she is battling to treat STD SHE contacted through sex
Re: Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays by adeadegoke(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
My birthday is next week, i'll be expecting a gift from you... smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50