Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (82833 Views)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do / Are White Women More Attractive Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
^ San woman with a small brain, can you tell me what's wrong with the sentence?

It's a proven fact that San people from SA have the smallest brains on this planet, so I'm honestly not surprised. undecided
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend: ^ San woman with a small brain, can you tell me what's wrong with the sentence?

It's a proven fact that San people from SA have the smallest brains on this planet, so I'm honestly not surprised. undecided
It should be "I am still in love with" not "I am still love with" ...talk about not having a brain at all undecided
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: It should be "I am still in love with" not "I am still love with" ...talk about not having a brain at all undecided

Dolt, I said: "I still love my black women!"

Well, English isn't your first language and with the little brains synonymous with San people; I don't really expect much from you. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
So this Khoisan dolt doesn't know the difference between 'love' and 'in love', yes?

Phu.cking uneducated san monkey with a little brain!

Phu.ck off the damn thread!
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:
Phu.cking uneducated san monkey with a little brain!

Phu.ck off the damn thread!
last time I checked its spelt with an 'f' not 'ph' undecided
This is wat happens when u send villagers overseas...nothing will improve education wise, they just become arrogant for no reason grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Khoisans!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
^ Go deal with your savages up there and phu.ck off the damn thread!!!
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: last time I checked its spelt with an 'f' not 'ph' undecided
This is wat happens when u send villagers overseas...nothing will improve education wise, they just become arrogant for no reason grin

Are you this ret.arded or just feigning it?

Just phu.ck off the damn thread!!

You can't spell for shiit and your sentence construction is appalling.
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
White women are not natural in their looks. They wear weaves, wigs, fake eyelashes, tons of eyeliner and makeup. I don't even wear any of those things. Black women, we're far more beautiful and exotic with our looks. With white women, you always know what to expect, no variations.

I don't have a problem with white women though. I tend to make friends easier with white women than black women. But in terms of white women-black women attractiveness, we're exceed them without question.
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yield: White women are not natural in their looks. They wear weaves, wigs, fake eyelashes, tons of eyeliner and makeup. I don't even wear any of those things. Black women, we're far more beautiful and exotic with our looks. With white women, you always know what to expect, no variations.

I don't have a problem with white women though. I tend to make friends easier with white women than black women. But in terms of white women-black women attractiveness, we're exceed them without question.

But a research carried out by a top academic in one of the best Universities in the world says something completely opposite to your assertion.

Thanks but no thanks; I'll have to go with the academic's hypothesis.
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by onila(f): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Wow natural....
Kindly explain why the are more white women that go for vaser lipo, plastic surgery than black women Funny enough they are probably us as many white women that use hair extensions as much as black women. Every woman is entitled to what makes her happy and feel good about herself
cool
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by onila(f): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
black women r the most beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
onila: cool

My onila, why are you quoting that brain cells deficient san monkey?

What type of English is this below:

Wow natural....
Kindly explain why the are more white women that go for vaser lipo, plastic surgery than black women Funny enough they are probably us as many white women that use hair extensions as much as black women. Every woman is entitled to what makes her happy and feel good about herself

^Allergic to punctuations, can't spell for shiit, using 'every' and 'feel' in the same sentence etc.. Don't quote that uneducated lout on my thread!
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
onila: black women r the most beautiful

Bittyend is still in your siggy, yes? Don't worry, your e-hymen belongs to me!
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by alanmwene: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Attractiveness is a very relative concept!I dont know how white women can be more "natural" than black women considering the fact these women are the most addicted to cosmetic surgery.Women will always be women:They are very jealous of each other!They always want to have what other women have!I prefer black women when they keep it minimal,natural,..etc..But that doest mean any black woman who wear wigs has self-image issues.I think that the most beautiful women on earth are found africa.I spent all my childhood surrounded by whites so I know what a beautiful white girl looks like.It a total myth to think that it easy for white men to get black women.That might true in africa where girls want to catch a white guy in the hope of getting out of poverty.But for girls who grew up in europe is totally different!I had many white friends asking me for my cousins,but my cousins never like the idea of dating a white person.
There are pretty and ugly women in all races!If the op says that black women are the least attractive of all women,so what about black men?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by olaboy1: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
every negative traits we are brain-washed to believe exist in a particular race only, also exist in all races...believe it or not.

Maybe you haven't heard about white women who also desire to have strong curly hair than their natural silky straight hair, not that I see anything wrong in that, since looking good is good business.

It is a foolish idea to downgrade a particular race, we all humans and have same traits to a large extent put aside social and economic factors

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
ok lets concentrate on naija babes
nah only a naija babe go dey bother u to give her 180k to go buy brazilian wig
nah only a naija babe go spend almost half of ur salary on makeup
nah only a naija babe go nag u to death and no go let u rest when u return for work
nah only a naija babe dey sabi make trouble and she go dey fight ur neighbours and create unnessary scene grin
Now u tell me why we no go go after white babes
after all white babes no dey rag money from us for brazilian wig because dem get their own natural hair
white babes dey cool headed and dem no dey make trouble like naija babes.
yes ooo i agree with the op 100 percent cool
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yield: White women are not natural in their looks. They wear weaves, wigs, fake eyelashes, tons of eyeliner and makeup. I don't even wear any of those things. Black women, we're far more beautiful and exotic with our looks. With white women, you always know what to expect, no variations. don't have a problem with white women though. I tend to make friends easier with white women than black women. But in terms of white women-black women attractiveness, we're exceed them without question.
i cant deny it oooo i love oyibo girls
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by coogar: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yield: White women are not natural in their looks. They wear weaves, wigs, fake eyelashes, tons of eyeliner and makeup. I don't even wear any of those things. Black women, we're far more beautiful and exotic with our looks. With white women, you always know what to expect, no variations.

is that the reason 77% of the nigerian female population use skin-bleaching products?
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by onila(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

Bittyend is still in your siggy, yes? Don't worry, your e-hymen belongs to me!
kiss

damn yu are the sexiest personality ever
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
^^^Is there anything wrong in using bleaching cream, coogar? tongue
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by onila(f): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

My onila, why are you quoting that brain cells deficient san monkey?

What type of English is this below:

^Allergic to punctuations, can't spell for shiit, using 'every' and 'feel' in the same sentence etc.. Don't quote that uneducated lout on my thread!
grin

shes cool
shes from south Africa
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by coogar: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
stillwater: ^^^Is there anything wrong in using bleaching cream, coogar? tongue

there's nothing wrong -
nigerian women know bleaching is wrong and then another term was coined - toning! grin
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
lefulefu:
i cant deny it oooo i love oyibo girls

lefulefu, go sit down for corner jor =p
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

But a research carried out by a top academic in one of the best Universities in the world says something completely opposite to your assertion.

Thanks but no thanks; I'll have to go with the academic's hypothesis.

Bittyend, that is a bogus study. The results of this so-called study were only grounded on the participants inclinations, as well as the academic’s own. Obviously, if you conduct a survey like this in America , the responses will be in favour of white women because the media has portrayed them to be much more available (in terms of exposure: movies, tv shows and commercials, magazines, catwalks, billboards, etc) than black women and thus they would be viewed as being more attractive. Not only do I have a problem with the survey being done in a location that would intentionally confirm his running hypothesis, I’m not one to believe every reasearch out there, especially if the sample does not represent the population. You cannot simply survey men in America, while leaving out men in other continents. Doing a survey like this requires a sample size that’s large enough to generate valid conclusions. This man even refused to say how many people were involved in the survey in America, so his sampling is even questionable there. Furthermore, he only interviewed men and not women! Solid surveys are honest, open and extensive enough to harvest believable results.

You said:
"But a research carried out by a top academic in one of the best Universities in the world...”

And so what? Big names do not fool me. Frankly, a research like this means nil if it was improperly conducted. Also, unlike you I’m not gullible enough to believe everything I read because it was supposedly carried out by a “top academic”. Psssh. Findings or arguments from authority, like any other findings or authority should be challenged, especially if it’s so clear that things aren’t adding up. The only way I would believe a presumably expert’s conclusion on a particular study is if there’s a widespread consensus amongst acknowledged experts on that particular subject, as well as necessary and sufficient evidence to support it. Unfortunately, in this case, neither exists.

Lastly, according to the article, this man has been "accused of peddling racist theories" in the past and was under investigation. Due to the controversies surrounding him, The LSE, not wanting to tarnish their image, issued a statement saying: "The views expressed by this academic are his own and do not in any way represent those of LSE."

So, please, give me a break. If you're going to post a study to reinforce a claim, give me a legit one some legit ones (at least three, I'm showing mercy here) and then maybe, just maybe, I will be convinced.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
coogar:

there's nothing wrong -
nigerian women know bleaching is wrong and then another term was coined - toning! grin

I don't think bleaching is wrong if you are reminded your skin is not attractive. So let Nigerian women be. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Imprida(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
coogar:

is that the reason 77% of the nigerian female population use skin-bleaching products?
and also why white women tan their skin like no 2mor?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Most people that alter their skin color aim to look mixed race not really the two extremes i.e black or white.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by coogar: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Imprida: and also why white women tan their skin like no 2mor?

tanning is not about trying to look dark.....
bleaching is about trying to look white - fixing long hair is trying to look white, using coloured contact lens is trying to look white amongst many other things....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2013

THEY CAN HAVE THEIR NATURAL HAIR ANYWAY..WHEN YOU BLACK WOMEN RARELY CAN HAVE THEM, ALWAYS WEARING STINKING WEAVES FAKE EYELASHES, FAKE NAILS, FAKE SKIN COLOR(BLEACHING)

ALSO, WHITE WOMEN ARE LESS CHEAP

Black women are cheap with no values. They can fck anything so good riddance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-zQpbrsxJg
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by onila(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by alanmwene: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
Satoshi kanazawa is a british of japanese origin!So how do japanese women compare to black women?I am yet to see a stunning chinese or japanese woman,talkless of japanese men.I dont need a "scientist" to tell me how a beautiful looks like!Dont believe the hype!The guy who started this thread is ever too childish or a village boy.He just hooked his first white girl!hehe!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / How Do I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.